GOAT is Eminem (for white people, gay/killing s**t, multi syllables)

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
139 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
113 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #41
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,611 | Props total: 1783 1783
wat i find funny, is that even the songs that ppl say were wack 'big weenie', if u listen to it, u can hear the genius if ur listening, he even says it in the damn song! lol If anything, em should be praised for not having the same content 99% of the game offers, gangsta, club, pop s**t. though he did those type of songs, no one can argue em ha talked about the most things throughout his career. The only song he hasnt really is an real uplifting song, but that goes directly against what his rap persona is, so u can expect it. Em is one of, if not the best at rhyming. Admittedly, his last album were not up to the same par of previous albums. But name me 1 great who always dropped a classic album everytime? I'll wait. Big died to soon too judge, so did pac, so dont throw dat s**t out. U dont even have to listen to Jay-z to know that with, +7 albums, at least one of those, were below par. And on all those albums, Jay had the same content matter, talkin bout crack, fly life, and what-not, yet we dont dog Jay for it. Even your FAV. rappers, CO-SIG THIS n*gga. JIGGA, WAYNE, KAYNE, WHO U GON SAY?! LETS GO LEGENDS, KRS-ONE!!! RAKHIM!!!! C'MON!! U n*ggaS IS HATERSSSSS! LOL
 8 years ago '09        #42
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,719 | Props total: 6215 6215
I dont want Eminem to rap about stuff Nas,Jay Z or Black thought rap about he needs to keep making the music he wants he should not let fans or his label dictate.

He was addicted to drugs and liked serial k!ller movies and horror films so he channeled those things into his music for one album(people act like he has been doing the serial k!lling stuff forever).

Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 02-17-2010 at 06:19 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #43
blackjewelz 
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
 DAOST said:
I was thinking what is the thing

Eminem
Weezy
Kanye

Have in common? They are all different, they are not normal in hip hop, they stand out. Because of this i always see fans of these people having to argue against Black thought, Nas, Joe Budden fans etc. But because they all have their own personalities and stand out this way that is what makes them great, do you see? Where would hip hop be if everything was the same? If everyone was like Nas? These people are doing alot more for hip hop than people give them credit for, they are standing on an island and taking all the hate, and continueing to do their own thing, and they are hated for it, and regarded highly for the same reason. As much as people make fun of them they are worth making fun of, because they are on the top.

o i forgot my n*gga andre 3 stacks to
Unfortunately for us this has been said a million times and these ppl still don't get it..

the ones outside the box are the most successful and accepted because they are different and fresh..but they are also the first to be thrown under the bus once they do sumn these ppl don't like..so they might as well keep doin THEM bcuz they will be hated and ridiculed regardless
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #44
Smiff_Beats 
space
space
space
$740 | Props total: 8 8
 Galaxy said:

He is a dope producer.

Hell no! Em is a terrible producer. His tracks sucked bad. Come on
 02-17-2010, 06:23 PM         #45
TheCityOnMyMind  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JayDawn said:
overrated too me...i put him in a class with icp...

no dude. icp is garbage the only rappers classed alongside them are other garbage rappers (like ja rule)
 02-17-2010, 07:01 PM         #46
MicRo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Throwback said:

This man will only go down as the goat for white people and people in prison for s3xually a.ssaulting a dead body, and even they will see him as a gimmick joke in 10 years, and most importantly a gigantic cluster f**k waste of talent. I dont like making threads like this, but when i see Eminem voted over Black Thought on a hip hop forum somethin has to be said, i know Eminem stans are going to hate on me, but ask yourself this, am i lieing? Really am i lieing?
you dont like making threads like this? you're a rookie. you're acting like you've been on this site for years. its clear that this is your first thread ever and maybe even the first of many retarded threads. you sound like any other goat hater so why don't you do yourself a favor and think for yourself and dont post stupid threads anymore.
 8 years ago '06        #47
jj01 
space
space
$44,969 | Props total: 4686 4686
he is wayyyy to hit or miss to even be considered and his content reads like a bad joke. he isnt even top 10 imo
 02-17-2010, 08:09 PM         #48
comeback  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jj01 said:
he is wayyyy to hit or miss to even be considered and his content reads like a bad joke. he isnt even top 10 imo
that's cause your top 10 is a joke
 02-17-2010, 08:21 PM         #49
N I K E  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

02-17-2010, 08:25 PM         #50
comeback  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 N I K E said:

[pic - click to view]

what does that have to do with anything?
 02-17-2010, 08:32 PM         #51
N I K E  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 comeback said:

It basically Sums up the 2nd half of Dudes career.. No?
 8 years ago '05        #52
why? 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,204 | Props total: 0 0
People stay hating on EM.
If he was the same complexion as his haters.
They would appreciate him and his music.

:angry14: << HIS HATERS
 8 years ago '08        #53
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,580 | Props total: 17250 17250
what about his whole crying about his mom s**t lol
 8 years ago '08        #54
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,580 | Props total: 17250 17250
 comeback said:
s**ts gay as f**k, you think PAC/JAY/NAS/BIG would agree to do some gay stunt like that
 8 years ago '07        #55
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
Storch is right you posted this exact same comment in my thread and no one replied so you created a new one?????
 8 years ago '04        #56
Smiff_Beats 
space
space
space
$740 | Props total: 8 8
 comeback said:
Ha...now he wants to ignore this and count it out lol

If Jay or Nas etc did this....yall would be screaming NAS LOST NAS LOST....yall stans are hilarious.
 8 years ago '06        #57
jj01 
space
space
$44,969 | Props total: 4686 4686
 comeback said:
that's cause your top 10 is a joke
not at all, its just they not all about gimmick bulls**t and half a.ssed insulting to real hip hop music like ur hero is.
 8 years ago '06        #58
revolution03 
space
space
$2,977 | Props total: 1 1
way to make a fail thread :applause: everyone know the goat is Eminem :cool-smiley-009:
 03-28-2010, 01:15 AM         #59
Bmoney10  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

just a sample
 8 years ago '09        #60
MakaveliToDon91 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,634 | Props total: 4634 4634
 kegar89 said:
Thread starter is racist.

Em is the GOAT. Ask your favorite rapper.
ill ask my favorite rappers alive. at least 90% of the rappers out don't have Em in their top 3. stfu n*gga.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
164 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
93 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy