GOAT is Eminem (for white people, gay/killing s**t, multi syllables)

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
242 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #21
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,714 | Props total: 6210 6210
 Fly or Die said:
[SIZE="4"]

This one is for you Shady!

Here`s an appropriate video for you

[video - click to view]

02-17-2010, 11:28 AM         #22
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I like hs content why want can't djs play songs about k!lling people while i'm in the club.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '07        #23
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 Get it Right said:
I like hs content why want can't djs play songs about k!lling people while i'm in the club.
Posted via Mobile Device

Whatta prick.
 8 years ago '05        #24
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,883 | Props total: 8407 8407
would anyone with his current discography be considered goat? i mean the guy only have what 5 albums, 2 of them people for the most part think are bad, 1 considered a consensus classic, and 2 at least very good albums. i'm an em fan but he isnt the goat to me and his content is questionable at times can make you want to change the song you have on.
 8 years ago '09        #25
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,714 | Props total: 6210 6210
 StateProperty88 said:
would anyone with his current discography be considered goat? i mean the guy only have what 5 albums, 2 of them people for the most part think are bad, 1 considered a consensus classic, and 2 at least very good albums. i'm an em fan but he isnt the goat to me and his content is questionable at times can make you want to change the song you have on.
He has 2 D12 albums and a soundtrack and he is on fire on 2 of those 3 cd`s he had the Re-up aswell which was solid.For the one year(03)he was on the mixtape scene he k!lled it.If he didnt have other artists he would probably have had more solo stuff.Relapse and Encore have to many good songs to be bad albums.

A drug problem and writers block hampered him for a few years aswell.

Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 02-17-2010 at 11:45 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #26
Smiff_Beats 
space
space
space
$740 | Props total: 8 8
 ShadyVsEminem said:
He has 2 D12 albums and a soundtrack and he is on fire on 2 of those 3 cd`s he had the Re-up aswell which was solid.For the one year(03)he was on the mixtape scene he k!lled it.If he didnt have other artists he would probably have had more solo stuff.Relapse and Encore have to many good songs to be bad albums.

@ This guy.

It is very sad when an artist's fans cannot admit to the truth
 8 years ago '05        #27
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,883 | Props total: 8407 8407
 ShadyVsEminem said:

you are in the minority in believing that whether you like it or not. and none of the things you said would further convince anyone to think higher of em and his status.
 8 years ago '08        #28
MAKAVELI2199 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,384 | Props total: 181 181
LOL @ the thread starter including "multi-syllables"
.... basically admitting his favorite rapper can't really spit multis like Eminem does???

02-17-2010, 11:54 AM         #29
2D....  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly or Die said:
*waits for ShadyVsEminem to ruin another thread with his Em sucking*
you two are really on each other's nuts
every thread, its the same s**t...
 02-17-2010, 12:15 PM         #30
DAOST  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If ther was no eminem kanye andre 3 stacks weezy i would shoot myself in the head of being bored and switch to another genre, they all make some s**tty stuff because they take huge risks, but when dey are in the zone ooo weeeee
 8 years ago '08        #31
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,768 | Props total: 12264 12264
Too many simple n*ggas on here man...

Bottom line Em is dope and his peers know this...fans think they know everything, especially the haters.

Facts
1. If u put Em on your track be prepared to skyrocket up the charts.

2. If more people bought music he would change his "gimmicky" style but since they "us black people" won't buy music his content won't change cuz its always about the $$ at the end of the day....

No offense but white people love his gimmicky content so they purchase the s**t...so who you think he gon cater to us black people who love lyrical slaughter with no intention of buying it or white people who go apes**t over him going in on Brittany and Nsync.
 8 years ago '06        #32
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
Thats just his style. Some people like his for his content, and people actually like him for the lyricism itself, no matter the content. You can rap about crossing the street, and make it sound nice. It's all about your ability and strength of yo lyricism. I f**ks with Em, but he aint the best I ever heard.
 02-17-2010, 12:36 PM         #33
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
SSLP is a classic, after that he sold out but he at one point was a strong rapper. A lot of this race s**t is pointless, music has no colors.
 8 years ago '09        #34
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
 Fly or Die said:
*waits for ShadyVsEminem to ruin another thread with his Em sucking*
Imma just say anybody repping Nikki Minaj hardcore doesn't have one ounce of wiggle room in talking bad about Eminem. Seriously.
 8 years ago '07        #35
genobee 21 heat pts21
space
space
$2,488 | Props total: 395 395
the thing you'll need to notice is that their isnt a goat in hiphop, hiphop is way to diverse for there to be one all mighty great rapper.

jay z isnt the goat.
Em isnt the goat.
pac isnt the goat, neither is biggie.

all these rappers are legends and nothing more.
 8 years ago '04        #36
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
i respect em, just think he completely lost his hunger

he aint been right since the eminem show

em reminds me of snoop, both k!lled it early in their careers, & lost their hunger but d*ckriders stuck around & still hyped up the buls**t they put out afterwards

em had a shot at being a top 5 all-time...now he'll be viewed as a top 10 ever when u talk about primes, but when talkin bout overall, he really might not deserve to crack it...he fell off point blank period, if u say he didnt fall off, ur lying to urself

the worst part about him "falling off" is that fact that he "fell off" by choice, he didnt lose the ability, he just doesnt care enough to show it, he knows he has enough d*ckriders to keep him relevant
 02-17-2010, 01:59 PM         #37
Galaxy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

DAOST said:
I was thinking what is the thing

Eminem
Weezy
Kanye

Have in common? They are all different, they are not normal in hip hop, they stand out. Because of this i always see fans of these people having to argue against Black thought, Nas, Joe Budden fans etc. But because they all have their own personalities and stand out this way that is what makes them great, do you see? Where would hip hop be if everything was the same? If everyone was like Nas? These people are doing alot more for hip hop than people give them credit for, they are standing on an island and taking all the hate, and continueing to do their own thing, and they are hated for it, and regarded highly for the same reason. As much as people make fun of them they are worth making fun of, because they are on the top.

o i forgot my n*gga andre 3 stacks to
Post of the year! Not to mention they are a little crazy also.

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Give me these on a disc over anything Black Thought has made (my opinion).

Eminems serial k!ller stuff is a split personality thing he goes into for fun and is not meant to be taken seriously, half the stuff he says isnt any faker than all these rappers that have k!lled 10 people and sold more drugs than Lindsay Lohan has consumed (should be an Em line huh) anyway

Who are you to say he is not the GOAT? That is your opinion, just because Em doesn't fit into your little box of what you think a hip hop artist should be does not mean it is fact.

Em is an amazing rapper, delivery wise, lyrically, everything.

Em puts everything into his raps, his personal life, his inner thoughts etc, how many rappers really do that?

He is a dope producer.

He has gone out of his way to support hip hop and hip hop artists in general.

He is an extremely good battle rapper and freestler.

He always keeps his fans in mind, his fans missed the sslp persona, i believe that had alot to do with him making relapse.

Hes a dope actor...f**k it why not.

He hasn't let the fame go to his head as much as alot of others, he is humble, he shows respect to his piers.

I can pretty much go on forever...but since i got a new job i cant, so enjoy these for now.

I will agree that Eminem could improve his content to appeal to a more select group of people, but then, as the other guy said, you can only do that for so long (see 50 cent), and rap would be boring huh? But...*Waits for Relapse 2*

Last edited by Galaxy; 02-17-2010 at 02:17 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #38
Effit 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
 DAOST said:
I was thinking what is the thing

Eminem
Weezy
Kanye

Have in common? They are all different, they are not normal in hip hop, they stand out. Because of this i always see fans of these people having to argue against Black thought, Nas, Joe Budden fans etc. But because they all have their own personalities and stand out this way that is what makes them great, do you see? Where would hip hop be if everything was the same? If everyone was like Nas? These people are doing alot more for hip hop than people give them credit for, they are standing on an island and taking all the hate, and continueing to do their own thing, and they are hated for it, and regarded highly for the same reason. As much as people make fun of them they are worth making fun of, because they are on the top.

o i forgot my n*gga andre 3 stacks to
A+ Dude
 02-17-2010, 03:55 PM         #39
DAOST  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
got dat
 8 years ago '05        #40
gotdemthangz 
space
space
space
$435 | Props total: 2 2
I just want to know what rappers currently out touch on the "culture" and have classic songs like Juicy? I am not saying em is the goat.. def one of them but none of the rappers I think are the goat's are putting stuff out now because they are either dead (BIG, PAC, Big L) or they put out garbage now.. i'd say relapse is better than the last couple jay-z albums.. but relapse is not better than any jay-z albums before them or any eminem albums before it with the exception of encore because i hated it... i dont even really see the point in debating this.. who cares who is the goat?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
147 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
341 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy