GOAT is Eminem (for white people, gay/killing s**t, multi syllables)

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside January Rose
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-17-2010, 09:03 AM         #1
6202 pageviews
113 comments

Throwback 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
GOAT is Eminem (for white people, gay/killing s**t, multi syllables)

That is were it ends, 9 out of 10 of Eminem songs is on some gimmicky gay k!lling s**t, if he made songs like the 1 out of 10 (lose yourself) etc he would be considered one of the goat but 10 years from now he will be considered a joke with some good songs.

to summarise

1 out of 10 of Eminems songs

[video - click to view]

9 out of 10 of Eminems songs

[video - click to view]

This man will only go down as the goat for white people and people in prison for s3xually a.ssaulting a dead body, and even they will see him as a gimmick joke in 10 years, and most importantly a gigantic cluster f**k waste of talent. I dont like making threads like this, but when i see Eminem voted over Black Thought on a hip hop forum somethin has to be said, i know Eminem stans are going to hate on me, but ask yourself this, am i lieing? Really am i lieing?

Last edited by Throwback; 02-17-2010 at 09:24 AM..

113 comments for "GOAT is Eminem (for white people, gay/killing s**t, multi syllables)"

8 years ago '10        #2
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,490 | Props total: 9774 9774
overrated too me...i put him in a class with icp...
 8 years ago '04        #3
Smiff_Beats 
space
space
space
$740 | Props total: 8 8
Like I said in a previous thread :

Eminem can never be the GOAT. He doesnt touch the rap culture the way others do. He will never be remembered for classic hip hop songs like "Juicy", "Hardknock Life," "Dead Presidents," "Gin & Juice," "Life's a b**ch" etc. The closest song he has is "Stan." and this song did not touch the culture the same way these other songs did. I'm sorry yall...this guy is very talented, he can rhyme his a.ss off but he will never be considered the greatest to the hip hop community.

Truthfully, I know lots of white people who know, respect and love hip hop, and even they say Em can't be goat before greats like BIG, Pac, Nas, Jay etc.

Alot his content just ain't hip hop, whether you wanna admitt it or not

And also, you cannot be considered the GOAT when you make songs as terrible as Big Weenie & Fack.
 8 years ago '09        #4
HennyHeat 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,394 | Props total: 632 632
 Smiff_Beats said:
Like I said in a previous thread :

Eminem can never be the GOAT. He doesnt touch the rap culture the way others do. He will never be remembered for classic hip hop songs like "Juicy", "Hardknock Life," "Dead Presidents," "Gin & Juice," "Life's a b**ch" etc. The closest song he has is "Stan." and this song did not touch the culture the same way these other songs did. I'm sorry yall...this guy is very talented, he can rhyme his a.ss off but he will never be considered the greatest to the hip hop community.

Truthfully, I know lots of white people who know, respect and love hip hop, and even they say Em can't be goat before greats like BIG, Pac, Nas, Jay etc.

Alot his content just ain't hip hop, whether you wanna admitt it or not

And also, you cannot be considered the GOAT when you make songs as terrible as Big Weenie & Fack.
You really have no idea what your talking about... If you really take those songs seriously then your a clown... Die hard eminem fans don't even know the words to songs like Big Weenie or Fack... We know they suck, but act like other artists don't have throw away songs.... His good songs heavily outweigh his stupid songs probably 90% 10% and thats me being generous to the haters.... Id go 95 5... But everyones entitled to their own opinion you can have urs
 02-17-2010, 10:08 AM         #5
DAOST  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I forced myself to listen to Relapse 3 times, what a waste of 4 years and an album full of Dr Dre beats. I rather watch a horror movie. The Eminem show and MMLP are great for the most part but even then theres some songs on there that threaten to mess the album up. I really like Still dont give a f**k to, 'a lyricist without a clue, what year is this? f**k a needle heres a sword body pierce with this!'

Last edited by DAOST; 02-17-2010 at 10:26 AM..
 02-17-2010, 10:14 AM         #6
lyonsm316  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Really? Its only white people who think Eminem can be considered the GOAT??

Maybe you should go ask your favourite rapper...
 8 years ago '06        #7
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,975 | Props total: 3992 3992
@ this fool making a thread with the SAME damn comment he made in another thread cuz no one payed attention to it there.
 8 years ago '09        #8
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,693 | Props total: 6192 6192
^Forget about flying just die cause your a f**kin clown.

What do people want him to rap about?it was clear years ago people were getting sick of his personal stuff(b**ching about him going on about Kim,Hailie and his Mom all the time)and considering he went 8 years without Shady he felt people wanted that crazy persona back.

To say 9 out of every 10 songs are like Big Weenie is a pretty ignorant statement considering its bordering on being his worst song ever.

Nas,Jay,Rakim,Lupe,The Game etc all hold him in high regard and surprisingly last time i checked they are all black?

Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 02-17-2010 at 10:26 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #9
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,975 | Props total: 3992 3992
 ShadyVsEminem said:
^Forget about flying just die cause your a f**kin clown.
LMFAO. Oh s**t.
 02-17-2010, 10:39 AM         #10
DAOST  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I was thinking what is the thing

Eminem
Weezy
Kanye

Have in common? They are all different, they are not normal in hip hop, they stand out. Because of this i always see fans of these people having to argue against Black thought, Nas, Joe Budden fans etc. But because they all have their own personalities and stand out this way that is what makes them great, do you see? Where would hip hop be if everything was the same? If everyone was like Nas? These people are doing alot more for hip hop than people give them credit for, they are standing on an island and taking all the hate, and continueing to do their own thing, and they are hated for it, and regarded highly for the same reason. As much as people make fun of them they are worth making fun of, because they are on the top.

o i forgot my n*gga andre 3 stacks to

Last edited by DAOST; 02-17-2010 at 10:56 AM..
 8 years ago '09        #11
HennyHeat 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,394 | Props total: 632 632
 DAOST said:
I was thinking what is the thing

Eminem
Weezy
Kanye

Have in common? They are all different, they are not normal in hip hop, they stand out. Because of this i always see fans of these people having to argue against say Black thought, Nas, Joe Budden fans etc. But because they all have their own personalities and stand out this way that is what makes them great, do you see? Where would hip hop be if everything was the same? If everyone was like Nas? These people are doing alot more for hip hop than people give them credit for, they are standing on an island and taking all the hate, and continueing to do their own thing, and they are hated for it, and regarded highly for the same reason. As much as people make fun of them, they are worth making fun of, because they are on the top.

Couldn't have said it any better... All the artists you mentioned are great I don't f**k with Black Thought as much as i do with the others but you summed it all up in that paragraph
 8 years ago '04        #12
Adwerdz 318 heat pts318
space
space
$32,655 | Props total: 23084 23084
another eminem goat thread...is there anything new to talk about on boxden?
 02-17-2010, 10:58 AM         #13
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thread starter is racist.

Em is the GOAT. Ask your favorite rapper.
 8 years ago '07        #14
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
You mad?
What was the point of this thread?

You want to go race, lets go race
Black people stay on that drug dealin', make up a dance, i'm a murderer if you f**k with me type s**t, i got b**ches for days and I be ridin' on Kobe's all day. Unintelligent s**t period.

STFU.
 8 years ago '04        #15
Smiff_Beats 
space
space
space
$740 | Props total: 8 8
 HennyHeat said:
You really have no idea what your talking about... If you really take those songs seriously then your a clown... Die hard eminem fans don't even know the words to songs like Big Weenie or Fack... We know they suck, but act like other artists don't have throw away songs.... His good songs heavily outweigh his stupid songs probably 90% 10% and thats me being generous to the haters.... Id go 95 5... But everyones entitled to their own opinion you can have urs
I love how you guys defend all the gay songs he makes and try to compare them to other artist's throwaway tracks. There is HUGE difference between a totally gay song like "Fack" and a Biggie throwaway like " Player Hater" or Jay-Z's "Sunshine." or "I Know What Girls Like." Gimmie a break...yall gonna call a guy who made an entire song about gerbils playing in his a$$ the GOAT? If Nas made a song about that...yall would be screaming 'Nas lost' a million times and use it against him. But for Eminem its ok to talk about all that stuff. What classic hip hop songs is he known for? Stan is the only one..maybe Lose Yourself etc..but these are NOT on the level of Juicy, Dead Presidents, Shook Ones, Triumph, Gin & Juice etc.

Face it people, Eminem is very talented at putting those words together, but content wise dude says nothing the majority of the time. Why do you think every first single is the same garbage over and over?...dissing a few pop stars, dissin gays, some fruity beat, a video with him dressing in drag etc.

Everyone's fav rappers..Jay Nas etc do talk greatly about Eminem...they all call him a great rapper...but NONE call him Greatest Of All Time...because its simply not true

Last edited by Smiff_Beats; 02-17-2010 at 11:11 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #16
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
 Fly or Die said:
*waits for ShadyVsEminem to ruin another thread with his Em sucking*
Man would you honestly shut the f**k up for once.

You deserve to be smacked around a few times.. if it isn't about Drake/NERD/Nikki you're f**king hatin'.

Get a damn life you f**kin' bum.

The IQ level on boxden has to be around 48 aka f**kin' retarded for you's that don't understand.

Last edited by m-f; 02-17-2010 at 11:06 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #17
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
$10,418 | Props total: 1857 1857
EM MAKES ALBUMS WHENEVER HE WANTS TO. DOES NOT KEEP HIS FANBASE UPDATED. DOES NOT GO ON TOUR FOR THEM. DOES NOT DROP ANY MIXTAPES FOR THEM. WHEN HE DOES MAKE MUSIC ITS CRAP. HE RIPS 1 FEATURE A YEAR. FLOWS WITH AN ACCENT. PULLS PUBLICITY STUNTS TO GAIN ATTENTION. r*peS, k!llS, AND COMMITS suicide IN ALL HIS ALBUMS. HASN'T DROPPED ANYTHING DECENT IN YEARS. AND STILL THESE STANS CONTINUE TO HOLD ON FOR DEAR HOPE.

EMINEM SHOW WAS A CLASSIC, BUT THAT'S WHERE IT STOPS.
 8 years ago '07        #18
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
 Fly or Die said:
I don't even like Drake

You are obviously a big contributor to Boxdens low intelligence...
Yeah thats it.

Figured you be slimin' off drakes d*ck since you got that ugly a.ss annoying a.ss hood rat lookin' b**ch Nikki Minaj in your avy.

Really though? You actually like that stupid c*nt? I'd hate to see where your s3xuality stands at.

Not only are you named after the gayest f**king group of people, you have her in your Avy...you're already crossin' the boarder .. might as well just go right over to fairy land. f**got.

EDIT: Just noticed you changed it from NERD to Mr. Minaj.

I don't have anything left to say for your sorry a.ss. If thats what you lookin' for in life...

Last edited by m-f; 02-17-2010 at 11:14 AM..
 8 years ago '09        #19
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,693 | Props total: 6192 6192
 m-f said:
Yeah thats it.

Figured you be slimin' off drakes d*ck since you got that ugly a.ss annoying a.ss hood rat lookin' b**ch Nikki Minaj in your avy.

Really though? You actually like that stupid c*nt? I'd hate to see where your s3xuality stands at.

Not only are you named after the gayest f**king group of people, you have her in your Avy...you're already crossin' the boarder .. might as well just go right over to fairy land. f**got.

EDIT: Just noticed you changed it from NERD to Mr. Minaj.

I don't have anything left to say for your sorry a.ss. If thats what you lookin' for in life...
Lol

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #20
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
 Fly or Die said:
You Are

[pic - click to view]

Nah, gettin' mad on the internet = you have a problem.

Statin' facts = what I do.

& you are a Homo. s**tttyyyyy.

Edit: The addition of addin' a classic to your post about yourself = perfect.

Last edited by m-f; 02-17-2010 at 11:22 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago