NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
33 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who has the better career so far?
LBJ 34 29.06%
Wade 83 70.94%
Voters: 117. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #161
TVee 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,306 | Props total: 1915 1915
 WilliamHBonnie said:
Do you feel compelled to tell us that you're a hater or what?
Not hating. Just pointing out that the reason why Lebron is ranked so much higher than Wade in the general public's eyes is because of the hype. No doubt Lebron is the better player this year but Wade was the better player last year including the Olympics. How does Wade avg. more blocks and steals than Bron last year, better on ball defender and finish behind him in DPOY and get second team all defense?

Instead of calling people with different opinions of your own "haters" try to understand the point that is being made.
 8 years ago '04        #162
TVee 1 heat pts
space
space
 WilliamHBonnie said:
For the record, a man with 4% body fat that stands at 6'9" 265 lbs. and runs like a gazelle is a physical anamoly, therefore he is a miracle of science.
You're a f**got.
 02-17-2010, 01:26 PM         #163
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TVee said:
Not hating. Just pointing out that the reason why Lebron is ranked so much higher than Wade in the general public's eyes is because of the hype. No doubt Lebron is the better player this year but Wade was the better player last year including the Olympics. How does Wade avg. more blocks and steals than Bron last year, better on ball defender and finish behind him in DPOY and get second team all defense?

Instead of calling people with different opinions of your own "haters" try to understand the point that is being made.
Well, that's the whole thing... I'm talking about the segment you switched off on ESPN, none of that gibberish you just posted. That's a good question.

Furthermore, Wade may have had a close statistical comparison to LeBron last year, but in a generalization LBJ is overall the better player year in year out and more well rounded.

Last edited by Rynoh; 02-17-2010 at 01:28 PM..
 02-17-2010, 01:28 PM         #164
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TVee said:
You're a f**got.
I'm speaking the truth on what I'm pretty sure the ESPN segment you watched was about.

That's the only miracle of science LeBron could've been? Know what the topic at hand is before you speak to me son. I'll cut ya.

:beat:
 8 years ago '09        #165
WezLFaCe_KiD 57 heat pts57
space
space
$14,832 | Props total: 1050 1050
 TVee said:

wade is a better defender some how lebron all d team cuz sportscenter just shows him do those blocks
 8 years ago '04        #166
TVee 1 heat pts
space
space
 WilliamHBonnie said:
I'm speaking the truth on what I'm pretty sure the ESPN segment you watched was about.

That's the only miracle of science LeBron could've been? Know what the topic at hand is before you speak to me son. I'll cut ya.

:beat:
I know what you're talking about and you're still a f**got.
 02-17-2010, 01:31 PM         #167
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TVee said:
I know what you're talking about and you're still a f**got.
...and I'll still cut ya.
 02-17-2010, 01:32 PM         #168
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WezLFaCe_KiD said:
wade is a better defender some how lebron all d team cuz sportscenter just shows him do those blocks
Too bad ESPN doesn't decide who goes on 1st team Defense.
 8 years ago '07        #169
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6144 6144
obviously d-wade. look what he's accomplished.
 8 years ago '06        #170
NOCCOWT 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,481 | Props total: 258 258
wade, he has a ring and a gold medal, lebron just got a gold medal
 8 years ago '04        #171
dre03 
space
space
$10,170 | Props total: 2452 2452
 Gattsau said:
U must be new......

Us who watched basketball knew wade was a top 5 player since his first year with shaq... If he didn't get hurt that year hed have two rings right now
Posted via Mobile Device
n*gga please he didnt even get voted to the All-star game that year he was a reserve...

Obviously most fans didnt think he was one of the 5 best players..

I know what the f**k im talking about n*gga i remember being one of a couple n*ggas in here supporting Wade's performance in the finals when most of yall n*ggas blamed it on the refs...
 8 years ago '05        #172
The_Legend23 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,379 | Props total: 0 0
Ring Count
Wade -1
James - 0
better career so far would be Wade
 8 years ago '04        #173
dre03 
space
space
$10,170 | Props total: 2452 2452
 The_Legend23 said:
Ring Count
Wade -1
James - 0
better career so far would be Wade
Ring count
Paul Pierce - 1
Lebron - 0

Bynum - 1
Howard - 0
Ming - 0

Haslem - 1
Bosh - 0

Ginobili - 4
Billups -1

Yeah your right the ring count makes it so black and white of who had the better careers out of players... How could we be so retarded to use any other criteria to determine the better career...
 8 years ago '08        #174
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,768 | Props total: 12265 12265
Finals MVP vs. being swept in the Finals

/thread
 8 years ago '08        #175
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,768 | Props total: 12265 12265
 dre03 said:
Ring count
Paul Pierce - 1
Lebron - 0

Bynum - 1
Howard - 0
Ming - 0

Haslem - 1
Bosh - 0

Ginobili - 4
Billups -1

Yeah your right the ring count makes it so black and white of who had the better careers out of players... How could we be so retarded to use any other criteria to determine the better career...
Ginobili has 3 rings btw gibroni
 8 years ago '10        #176
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,973 | Props total: 1798 1798
 Mike Nitty said:
Finals MVP vs. being swept in the Finals

/thread
having a 06 shaq against the first time mavs vs having nobody against the 4 time champs spurs
/thread
 8 years ago '10        #177
Deelo Deniroz 20 heat pts20
space
space
$3,848 | Props total: 481 481
 WilliamHBonnie said:
No, the NBA didn't just give the heat the chip... but did you happen to see the 60 minutes interview with that exiled NBA referee that bet on the games?

How a player, coach, and owner treat referees has ALOT more than you'd think on affecting the outcome of a game. Refs WILL CALL PHANTOM fouls if they don't like one of those 3 I mentioned... They'll talk about it in the Refs locker room before the game. It's not a conspiracy, but, well you see the love Sheed gets in games, right?

The NBA doesn't love LeBron... Stern loves LeBron and the Chinese love LeBron. LeBron whines all the time about foul calls and gets in refs faces alot... the fact is, LeBron doesn't get alot of calls for that reason, but he's without doubt the most fouled man in the league. Sometimes you can't even tell he's being fouled because, well, he's just genetic freak of nature.
ahaha real s**t...wade is tuff dont get me wrong but he aint on lebron level..Almost!...Put any other star on cavs instead of Bron and dey mos def wudnt win 60 games in a season
 8 years ago '04        #178
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,699 | Props total: 545 545
When your comparing two Super Stars.. Only way to ultimately compare them when they're equal is to point out which player won a Championship.

For arguement sake, your numbers will influctuate when your main person on your team. Points, Rebounds, a.ssist, Steals etc...

Kobe PPG with Shaq
Kobe PPG without Shaq

When your the main option on your team, you go into the mindset that I need to take more shots, grab more rebounds, steal more passes.. In order for my team to succeed.

When your a role player, you know that your star player needs the ball in his hands in order for your team to succeed.
 02-17-2010, 01:57 PM         #179
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Deelo Deniroz said:
ahaha real s**t...wade is tuff dont get me wrong but he aint on lebron level..Almost!...Put any other star on cavs instead of Bron and dey mos def wudnt win 60 games in a season
Any other superstar in LBJs place and the Cavs win no more than 50 games.
 02-17-2010, 02:00 PM         #180
antdog  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WilliamHBonnie said:
Any other superstar in LBJs place and the Cavs win no more than 50 games.
Cavs fans always makin up fake stats is that fact bruh? did this acutally happen? Why speculate to make him look better or another superstar not as good
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
110 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
78 comments
1 day ago