Better career so far: Bron or Wade?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who has the better career so far?
LBJ 34 29.06%
Wade 83 70.94%
Voters: 117. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #141
kidbrosweets 16 heat pts16
space
space
$3,847 | Props total: 13 13
 TheG1ftedOne said:
People will only think that Lebron had the better career becuase they see him on Sportscenter everyday, so there fore his name is seen more than Wades.

And for the ring argument, if rings aren't important, then why is Lebron even trying to get help and become the best player he can? What's the reason you try to become as good as you can? So that you can help your team to win.

Lebron will be the first to tell you, rings are the most important thing of all, since thats what you play for and try to become the best you can.

and for the n*ggas saying "well by your argument, then Billups and Horry would be better"... Ya'll are just reaching to try and discredit somebody, thats all it is
proped
 8 years ago '07        #142
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
lebron.

being the best player in the league BAR NONE for at least 2 seasons...

not playing on championship callibur teams but still taking them to the ECF's/+ each year

statistically, the greatest hs player ever to play the game

pretty much locked up a 2nd league mvp

leading in scoring title race for the 2nd time in his career

averaging numbers that only o.robinson and mj have ever put up

Are you on his nuts that much you take it back to high school. DAMN ! thats reachin ! No one's talking high school little man !

And he should have won the first mvp.

All in all say what you want. LeBron wishes he had Wade's career.

ring+mvp for that ring > Mvp (that WADE SHOULD HAVE WON)
 8 years ago '09        #143
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
wade is tough,and has the ring but i think bron is more consistant, and is much more marketable(shoes,clothes,commercials) that is part of the job too
 8 years ago '07        #144
space
space
I mean, i would accept an argument from someone who would like to say LeBron is the better player ( anyone aside from Javon..he makes no points and says nothing that i cant catch on sportscenter) but, the fact that 19 people have voted for leBron having the better "CAREER" so far goes to show how bad nig**s on here are on his nutsack. AT this point The two 'CAREERS' aren't even comparable

Once again lmao at that nigg* trying to bring up high school because LeBron doesnt have the achieveements wade has ...
 02-17-2010, 12:23 PM         #145
Joehook  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1 ring >>> no ring

finals mvp>> reg season mvp

wade>>bron
 02-17-2010, 12:28 PM         #146
Joehook  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Deelo Deniroz said:
Yall crazy if u thinkin Wade better then lebron...Wade has a tainted ring...all the phantom calls in that finals...yall forgot bout the d whistle chronicles not to mention the refs despised Mark Cuban at the time...NBA aint givin his crazy a.ss no ringshe mite plan world domination after dat s**t er sumthin:lostit0:..Lebron stats and accolades > Wade....Wade will nvr get another ring i kno dat...Future of Magic & Any team with Bron not too mention Boston itll be tough to come out the East..not to mention wade is injury prone
salt-f**king-tee..

so the nba hated cuban and gave the heat the ship huh??
but the nba loves lebron......see where im going with this??
 8 years ago '09        #147
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,183 | Props total: 24 24
 Joehook said:
salt-f**king-tee..

The NBA tried to give it to him. Remember when he was on pace to break every free throw record for the NBA playoffs. Breaking Shaq free throw records?

Something was wrong there. I saw so many phantom calls and no calls during the series it was rediculous.
 02-17-2010, 12:40 PM         #148
antdog  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 antdog said:
i hate when people say dmb sht like that,clearly billups ain't on a bron or wade level. We talkin 1st tier players and a finals mvp/ring IS important when comparing them.
ol well i guess horry is better a.ss niccas is ridiculous

Mr1979 said:
Well Robert Horry has 7 rings, but that wont make him a first ballad hall of famer.

exactly the stupid s**t im talking about, is Horry on Bron/wade level bruh
 02-17-2010, 12:46 PM         #149
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Joehook said:
salt-f**king-tee..

No, the NBA didn't just give the heat the chip... but did you happen to see the 60 minutes interview with that exiled NBA referee that bet on the games?

How a player, coach, and owner treat referees has ALOT more than you'd think on affecting the outcome of a game. Refs WILL CALL PHANTOM fouls if they don't like one of those 3 I mentioned... They'll talk about it in the Refs locker room before the game. It's not a conspiracy, but, well you see the love Sheed gets in games, right?

The NBA doesn't love LeBron... Stern loves LeBron and the Chinese love LeBron. LeBron whines all the time about foul calls and gets in refs faces alot... the fact is, LeBron doesn't get alot of calls for that reason, but he's without doubt the most fouled man in the league. Sometimes you can't even tell he's being fouled because, well, he's just genetic freak of nature.
 8 years ago '09        #150
space
space
 WilliamHBonnie said:
No, the NBA didn't just give the heat the chip... but did you happen to see the 60 minutes interview with that exiled NBA referee that bet on the games?

How a player, coach, and owner treat referees has ALOT more than you'd think on affecting the outcome of a game. Refs WILL CALL PHANTOM fouls if they don't like one of those 3 I mentioned... They'll talk about it in the Refs locker room before the game. It's not a conspiracy, but, well you see the love Sheed gets in games, right?

The NBA doesn't love LeBron... Stern loves LeBron and the Chinese love LeBron. LeBron whines all the time about foul calls and gets in refs faces alot... the fact is, LeBron doesn't get alot of calls for that reason, but he's without doubt the most fouled man in the league. Sometimes you can't even tell he's being fouled because, well, he's just genetic freak of nature.
yea thats true for sure,every ime that man goes down the lane he gets slapped up and grabbed on
 8 years ago '06        #151
tg4hiphop 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,004 | Props total: 26 26
d wade. no question. nba finals mvp and hes got a ring. wheres lebrons hardware?
 8 years ago '09        #152
WezLFaCe_KiD 57 heat pts57
space
space
$14,828 | Props total: 1039 1039
 Mysteryman said:
People misuse the ring argument all the time

Rings do matter in a certain context

Rings matter when you are the star player and the reason behind the championship(Finals MVP)

Thats why people credit Shaq mostly for the 3peat in LA, same as Jordan's 6 with the Bulls

How many of those rings was Horry the STAR player or the reason that team won the championship

When Horry won with the Rockets it was Hakeem's team, with the Lakers it was Shaq's team, and with the Spurs it was Duncan/Parker team.

Billups argument can go both ways since that championship was more of a team effort than one person carrying the squad

When Wade won in 06 he carried the team, it wasn't Antoine walker, Gary payton, or even Shaq despite him still putting up decent numbers. That is why Wade's ring has more credibility than someone like Robert Horry who just happened to be part of a good team.

Adam Morrison has a ring for gods sake but anybody with common sense wont say he is better than Lerbon, Melo, etc who dont have rings because he didnt have anything to do with achieving them
 8 years ago '04        #153
TVee 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,305 | Props total: 1913 1913
 TERRANCE CRACK said:
wade is tough,and has the ring but i think bron is more consistant, and is much more marketable(shoes,clothes,commercials) that is part of the job too
I was watching Sportscenter the other day and one of the promos leading into the commercial break was a bunch of highlight clips of Lebron with a voiceover that said "Up next, Is Lebron James a miracle of science?" I changed the channel.
 8 years ago '09        #154
space
space
wade really put a top 3 finals performance of all time >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> down two games to very good mavs team people forget that and shaq put up decent numbers but ehhh
mavs were the favs
 8 years ago '09        #155
space
space
id take wade over kobe but thats me
of course when healthy
 02-17-2010, 01:05 PM         #156
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TVee said:
I was watching Sportscenter the other day and one of the promos leading into the commercial break was a bunch of highlight clips of Lebron with a voiceover that said "Up next, Is Lebron James a miracle of science?" I changed the channel.
Do you feel compelled to tell us that you're a hater or what?
 8 years ago '09        #157
space
space
 TVee said:
sportscenter is wild
 02-17-2010, 01:13 PM         #158
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
For the record, a man with 4% body fat that stands at 6'9" 265 lbs. and runs like a gazelle is a physical anamoly, therefore he is a miracle of science.
 02-17-2010, 01:14 PM         #159
antdog  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WilliamHBonnie said:
For the record, a man with 4% body fat that stands at 6'9" 265 lbs. and runs like a gazelle is a physical anamoly, therefore he is a miracle of science.
:hay::hay:
 02-17-2010, 01:18 PM         #160
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 antdog said:
:hay::hay:
Ummm ok? :beat:
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
36 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy