Better career so far: Bron or Wade?

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
67 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
92 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
274 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who has the better career so far?
LBJ 34 29.06%
Wade 83 70.94%
Voters: 117. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 02-17-2010, 10:54 AM         #121
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at people choosing Wade solely cause he has a ring like that instantly makes him better.
 8 years ago '05        #122
Rockstar718 69 heat pts69
space
space
$10,838 | Props total: 9788 9788
im taking wade cause i think he should won that mvp last yr because in all honesty he was. without him on the heat they had the second pick in the draft he comes back puts up better number than lebron( check if u dont believe) and got that team to the playoffs and its funny how lebron never had talent aroound him but they went 66-16 and everybody was sayin mo williams was scotty to lbj jordan until they go down and now he has nobody. they even tryin to throw amare on his team now and he still not gonna get nowhere because he doesnt have that hunger
 8 years ago '04        #123
dre03 
space
space
$10,169 | Props total: 2451 2451
 joshdogg26 said:
shaq is playing just as well this season as he did in the finals
And the Cavs are in the driver's seat to win this year right?
 8 years ago '10        #124
Deelo Deniroz 20 heat pts20
space
space
$3,848 | Props total: 481 481
Yall crazy if u thinkin Wade better then lebron...Wade has a tainted ring...all the phantom calls in that finals...yall forgot bout the d whistle chronicles not to mention the refs despised Mark Cuban at the time...NBA aint givin his crazy a.ss no ringshe mite plan world domination after dat s**t er sumthin:lostit0:..Lebron stats and accolades > Wade....Wade will nvr get another ring i kno dat...Future of Magic & Any team with Bron not too mention Boston itll be tough to come out the East..not to mention wade is injury prone
 02-17-2010, 11:14 AM         #125
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 philly337 said:
yea real crazy...he already won a title with pretty much an equal cast that lebron has right now and the lakers could prob make it to the conference finals without kobe...put any good guard on that team and their championship bound
Thats the point I'm making. Wades roster the year he won the chip was STACKED, the Cavs, in comparison as of now (although greatly improved) to that Heat team are bums.

As for the Lakers... I doubt it. They would make the playoffs, but lucky to even get out of the 1st round without Kobe.
 8 years ago '07        #126
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
Wade.

1 ring, 1 finals mvp > 1 reg season MVP and 0-1 finals
 02-17-2010, 11:17 AM         #127
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dre03 said:
And the Cavs are in the driver's seat to win this year right?
The Cavs are, yes.

Shaq is playing well as being a product of the Cavs scheme and playing with LeBron... the year he won it with Wade he was still very dominate.
 8 years ago '04        #128
dre03 
space
space
 Rockstar718 said:
im taking wade cause i think he should won that mvp last yr because in all honesty he was. without him on the heat they had the second pick in the draft he comes back puts up better number than lebron( check if u dont believe) and got that team to the playoffs and its funny how lebron never had talent aroound him but they went 66-16 and everybody was sayin mo williams was scotty to lbj jordan until they go down and now he has nobody. they even tryin to throw amare on his team now and he still not gonna get nowhere because he doesnt have that hunger
Wrong... His numbers arent better than Lebron's... He shot the ball 3 more times a game to average 2 more points a game... 28, 7 and 7 on 20 shots is more efficient than 30, 7 and 5 on 22 shots...

And getting to the playoffs in the eastern conference isnt hard... Seeing how the 8th seed only won 39 games last year... You cannot be MVP winning only 43 games dumbass point blank... The lowest it has ever been was 46 games...
 02-17-2010, 11:20 AM         #129
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The bottom line of this thread is Wade has had the better career so far, but isn't a better individual player. That's not in my opinion, that's a fact.
 8 years ago '07        #130
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,386 | Props total: 13044 13044
a lot of d*cksucking in here from the usual suspects. hypothetical claims don't mean s**t. just tell us u love him and get it over with.
 8 years ago '07        #131
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
Better career...I don't know how you can't say Wade.
 8 years ago '04        #132
dre03 
space
space
 NYC-Banga said:
wade better career and better player lately

wade has been better than bron when they play on the same team usa, and this all star game.

on paper wade > bron

Please dont ever post again... U lose all credibility when you use all star games and non NBA games as a motive for any argument...
 02-17-2010, 11:26 AM         #133
The Greatest!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 antdog said:
Pick One...
Bron:
28/7/7 through seven seasons
1x Reg Season MVP soon to be two
2 All star game MVP's
1 Finals appearance
0 NBA Titles
Best Team Record: 08-09 Cavs 66-16
Best playoff performance: Game 5 vs detroit scored 29 of 30 and last 25/09 ECF 38/8/8
Wade
25/5/6 through seven seasons
No Regular Season MVP
1 All star game MVP
1 Finals appearance
1 Finals MVP
1 NBA Title
Best Team Record: 04-05 Heat 59-23
Best playoff performance: 06 Finals 34/7/3

Wade got the better career, but Bron is the better player imo.
Wade!!! Dat ring mean evrything!
 8 years ago '04        #134
dre03 
space
space
 kakish said:
Better career...I don't know how you can't say Wade.
Up until last year Dwyane Wade was another T-Mac in everybody's eyes... He has one crazy season and now he has the better career...

This season this year is actually one of his worst seasons to date... He isnt consistent
 8 years ago '07        #135
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
Hmm thats a hard answer.

8 years ago '07        #136
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
 Pichito25 said:
better career......not better player.

sticking to topic, between bron and wade. def wade so far.
exactly...people getting all pissed because our opinion is different. Saying we are discrediting Lebron and it's our hateful nature?

Everyone knows Lebron is the best player in the NBA right now. But Wade isn't far off at all...people saying mine as well say Parker or Billups is better. sound salty as f**k.

Wade had a better career because he was able to bring home the ship and still put up similar numbers in his career. Not that hard to understand...

I know people don't want to hear this...but until Lebron wins a ring people are always gonna talk about that...just like Iverson.
 8 years ago '07        #137
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
 dre03 said:
Up until last year Dwyane Wade was another T-Mac in everybody's eyes... He has one crazy season and now he has the better career...

This season this year is actually one of his worst seasons to date... He isnt consistent
D-Wade another T-Mac? that guy who never made it out of the 1st round. Maybe in your eyes...not in mine. Not even close.
 8 years ago '04        #138
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,357 | Props total: 8456 8456
 dre03 said:
Wrong... His numbers arent better than Lebron's... He shot the ball 3 more times a game to average 2 more points a game... 28, 7 and 7 on 20 shots is more efficient than 30, 7 and 5 on 22 shots...

And getting to the playoffs in the eastern conference isnt hard... Seeing how the 8th seed only won 39 games last year... You cannot be MVP winning only 43 games dumbass point blank... The lowest it has ever been was 46 games...
Preach Brotha
Let em know!!!!!!!!!!!!
 8 years ago '04        #139
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,357 | Props total: 8456 8456
 Deelo Deniroz said:
Yall crazy if u thinkin Wade better then lebron...Wade has a tainted ring...all the phantom calls in that finals...yall forgot bout the d whistle chronicles not to mention the refs despised Mark Cuban at the time...NBA aint givin his crazy a.ss no ringshe mite plan world domination after dat s**t er sumthin:lostit0:..Lebron stats and accolades > Wade....Wade will nvr get another ring i kno dat...Future of Magic & Any team with Bron not too mention Boston itll be tough to come out the East..not to mention wade is injury prone
Preach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 8 years ago '04        #140
dre03 
space
space
 kakish said:
D-Wade another T-Mac? that guy who never made it out of the 1st round. Maybe in your eyes...not in mine. Not even close.
bulls**t everybody was calling Wade injury prone and nobody on this board period ever put him in the top 3 until last year...

I just find it hyprocritical to say he has had a better career when the Wade hype didnt start until last year... n*ggas wasnt even giving him credit for winning the ring... Most of yall n*ggas said the refs gave it to him...
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
56 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildlandís new free DLC.
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy