Better career so far: Bron or Wade?

most viewed right now
 164
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 59
May 20 - Europeans Clown US Gun Violence & The NRA - #MAGA
64 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 55
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
89 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 54
NBA Dude looking like he might take something smh
60 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Who has the better career so far?
LBJ 34 29.06%
Wade 83 70.94%
Voters: 117. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #101
philly337 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$30,069 | Props total: 13793 13793
matter of fact why we even arguin with a guy who is looked as one of...if not the dumbest sports fan boxden who dresses his poodle in sweaters
 8 years ago '08        #102
sasuke-sama313 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,763 | Props total: 107 107
 philly337 said:
ain't about should have..i could careless but when ur using the s**t as ur defense when the defensive voting was the a clear robbery and the mvp could have easily gone to wade s**t is gettin brought up.I would love for u to explain to me how lebron deserved mvp over wade other then team record.Wade shot a better fg %,averaged more point,more rebound,more steals,more blocks...the only thing bron had on him was rebound and i would hope so being 5inches taller.Not to mention the season before the heat won 15 games or some crazy s**t...wade comes back and they're in the playoffs..that's called being calubale to ur team.I'm not sayin the same s**t wouldn't happen with bron just sayin they're equally important to their team but wade had better year while bron had a bette cast and better team

more importantl how the f**k did bron get like 50 more votes then wade,and even more then that on artest and paul

we all can agree bron is not a lockdown defender and basically gets loose balls or big blocks....but he averaged 1.7 steals and 1.2 blocks a game while wade averaged 2.2 steals and 1.3 blocks.Paul almost averaged 3 steals a game..and i don't even need to go on about artest..he's the asomugha of the nba
let me add wade is the shortest player ever with a 100 blocks in a season
 8 years ago '04        #103
TVee 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,379 | Props total: 2223 2223
 Mysteryman said:
Damn im surprised someone here watches games and not just sportscenter

Wade last year

Year Team GP GS MPG FG% 3P% FT% RPG APG SPG BPG PPG

2008–09 Miami 79 79 38.6 .491 .317 .765 5.0 7.5 2.2 1.3 30.2

LBJ last year

2008–09 Cleveland 81 81 37.7 .489 .344 .780 7.6 7.2 1.7 1.1 28.4


Wade averaged more points, blocks, steals, a.ssists, and had a higher FG % yet got knocked out much earlier in the playoffs because of his garbage teammates and you claim Wade has always had more help around him

Im not even gonna speak on you claiming skip, beasley, and J Oneal will get LBJ a ring because I swear you must be joking


[pic - click to view]

 8 years ago '07        #104
kidbrosweets 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$3,854 | Props total: 29 29
 philly337 said:
lol they did..leborn gets the same treatment...how many games he go without a foul?

thing is with u d*ckriders is...in the kobe threads i'm a kobe hater and love lebron and in these threads i'm a lebron hater.I just call the s**t how it is.I'm not a wade or heat fan so u can k!ll all that...but when a man deserves an mvp and doesn't get it or a man gets second in defensive voting and shouldn't even been top 5 s**ts gettin spoken about
to answer your question.. he went 5 games.. Thats over 200 minutes without a single foul
 8 years ago '06        #105
SuppaSlick 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,940 | Props total: 1561 1561
I got Wade, when speaking upon great players, rings must be in consideration...
 8 years ago '07        #106
kidbrosweets 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$3,854 | Props total: 29 29
 Javon23 said:
the truth is hard to accept aint it
It must be because you still havent responded to anything. And honestly..once again


TRY AGAIN

Not only do you have the basketball IQ of Hellen Keller, but you dont have the intellectual ability to insult a retard.

Where's your mommy? Isn't your hour of computer time up?


Last edited by kidbrosweets; 02-17-2010 at 08:29 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #107
Javon23 287 heat pts287
space
avatar space
space
$48,275 | Props total: 14239 14239
 kidbrosweets said:
It must be because you still havent responded to anything. And honestly..once again


TRY AGAIN

Not only do you have the basketball IQ of Hellen Keller, but you dont have the intellectual ability to insult a retard.

Where's your mommy? Isn't your hour of computer time up?
 8 years ago '04        #108
Javon23 287 heat pts287
space
avatar space
space
$48,275 | Props total: 14239 14239
 philly337 said:
didn't u just the heat chip was rigged from phantom calls bwahahaa
i stooped down to your level for a half sec
 8 years ago '04        #109
TVee 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,379 | Props total: 2223 2223
 philly337 said:
matter of fact why we even arguin with a guy who is looked as one of...if not the dumbest sports fan boxden who dresses his poodle in sweaters
Didn't him and his poodle have matching Christmas sweaters or some s**t?
 8 years ago '04        #110
Javon23 287 heat pts287
space
avatar space
space
$48,275 | Props total: 14239 14239
 philly337 said:
lol they did..leborn gets the same treatment...how many games he go without a foul?

thing is with u d*ckriders is...in the kobe threads i'm a kobe hater and love lebron and in these threads i'm a lebron hater.I just call the s**t how it is.I'm not a wade or heat fan so u can k!ll all that...but when a man deserves an mvp and doesn't get it or a man gets second in defensive voting and shouldn't even been top 5 s**ts gettin spoken about
so you just admitted that you will always have a bias opinion towards whatever lebron accomplishes in his career thinking it was handed to him.
 8 years ago '09        #111
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,184 | Props total: 45 45
People will only think that Lebron had the better career becuase they see him on Sportscenter everyday, so there fore his name is seen more than Wades.

And for the ring argument, if rings aren't important, then why is Lebron even trying to get help and become the best player he can? What's the reason you try to become as good as you can? So that you can help your team to win.

Lebron will be the first to tell you, rings are the most important thing of all, since thats what you play for and try to become the best you can.

and for the n*ggas saying "well by your argument, then Billups and Horry would be better"... Ya'll are just reaching to try and discredit somebody, thats all it is
 8 years ago '06        #112
philly337 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$30,069 | Props total: 13793 13793
 Javon23 said:
so you just admitted that you will always have a bias opinion towards whatever lebron accomplishes in his career thinking it was handed to him.
how in the f**k did u get that from what i posted?

i mean seriously....how did u even read that s**t

I nowhere said that.I said whenever u discredit kobe or lebron (even when it's true) the d*ckriders come running to call u a hater.I then said if ANY PLAYER wins an award he doesn't deserve or gets crazy votes over a guy who was clearly better the s**t is gettin spoken on

how the f**k u got me sayin i'm goin to always have a biased opinion on lebron is beyond me
 8 years ago '04        #113
Javon23 287 heat pts287
space
avatar space
space
$48,275 | Props total: 14239 14239
 philly337 said:
how in the f**k did u get that from what i posted?

i mean seriously....how did u even read that s**t

I nowhere said that.I said whenever u discredit kobe or lebron (even when it's true) the d*ckriders come running to call u a hater.I then said if ANY PLAYER wins an award he doesn't deserve or gets crazy votes over a guy who was clearly better the s**t is gettin spoken on

how the f**k u got me sayin i'm goin to always have a biased opinion on lebron is beyond me
what credit have you given lebron
 8 years ago '06        #114
Mr1979 
space
space
space
$568 | Props total: 13 13
 Lex Lossis said:
Wade also has a ring. wtf dat is what u play for. how can yall pick LeBron
Well Robert Horry has 7 rings, but that wont make him a first ballad hall of famer.
 8 years ago '05        #115
Angry_Black_757 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,664 | Props total: 0 0
 Mysteryman said:
Nobody is basing an entire argument on rings

But in a comparison of careers you have to go farther than just stats and that is where LBJ only flaw is because all he has is stats.




Wade

2003–present

Awards
NBA Champion
(2006)
NBA Finals MVP
(2006)
6× NBA All-Star
(2005–2010)
NBA Scoring Champion
(2009)
All-NBA First Team
(2009)
2× All-NBA Second Team
(2005–2006)
All-NBA Third Team
(2007)
2× All-Defensive Second Team
(2005, 2009)
NBA All-Rookie First Team
(2004)
NBA All-Star Game MVP
(2010)
2× Skills Challenge Champion
(2006–2007)

While LBJ has

NBA Most Valuable Player
(2009)
NBA Rookie of the Year
(2004)
6× NBA All-Star
(2005–2010)
NBA Scoring Champion
(2008)
3× All-NBA First Team
(2006, 2008–2009)
2× All-NBA Second Team
(2005, 2007)
All-Defensive First Team
(2009)
NBA All-Rookie First Team
(2004)
2× NBA All-Star Game MVP
(2006, 2008)
Naismith Prep Player of the Year
(2003)

LBJ and Wade are very close career wise but that Finals ring and MVP puts him over the top because ultimately that is what you play the game for and both Wade and LBJ have been to the Finals yet have different results.
^^^^This
 8 years ago '09        #116
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,184 | Props total: 45 45
 Mr1979 said:
Well Robert Horry has 7 rings, but that wont make him a first ballad hall of famer.


Lets bring up a n*gga who averaged 7 PPG for his career
 8 years ago '04        #117
Javon23 287 heat pts287
space
avatar space
space
$48,275 | Props total: 14239 14239
 P. Dedos said:
wade was clearly the best player in the NBA last year

he was a one man machine.. he did all he could do


i think bron is the best player in the league right now


as for careers ima have to go with flash man


thats not taking anything away from bron because he just turned 25 and has a long way to go


@ javon crying
im laughing not crying
 8 years ago '07        #118
DaForce13 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$4,667 | Props total: 518 518
 Mysteryman said:
Nobody is basing an entire argument on rings

But in a comparison of careers you have to go farther than just stats and that is where LBJ only flaw is because all he has is stats.




Wade

2003–present

Awards
NBA Champion
(2006)
NBA Finals MVP
(2006)
6× NBA All-Star
(2005–2010)
NBA Scoring Champion
(2009)
All-NBA First Team
(2009)
2× All-NBA Second Team
(2005–2006)
All-NBA Third Team
(2007)
2× All-Defensive Second Team
(2005, 2009)
NBA All-Rookie First Team
(2004)
NBA All-Star Game MVP
(2010)
2× Skills Challenge Champion
(2006–2007)

While LBJ has

NBA Most Valuable Player
(2009)
NBA Rookie of the Year
(2004)
6× NBA All-Star
(2005–2010)
NBA Scoring Champion
(2008)
3× All-NBA First Team
(2006, 2008–2009)
2× All-NBA Second Team
(2005, 2007)
All-Defensive First Team
(2009)
NBA All-Rookie First Team
(2004)
2× NBA All-Star Game MVP
(2006, 2008)
Naismith Prep Player of the Year
(2003)

LBJ and Wade are very close career wise but that Finals ring and MVP puts him over the top because ultimately that is what you play the game for and both Wade and LBJ have been to the Finals yet have different results.
/Closed Thread


I'm actually a bron Fan and really don't like Wade too much but numbers and rings don't lie...

Wade has the better career...
 02-17-2010, 09:30 AM         #119
Michael Gordan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This thread is nothing but jokes. Wade ain't got s**t on Dennis Rodman.
 8 years ago '06        #120
NYC-Banga 113 heat pts113
space
avatar space
space
$13,685 | Props total: 4274 4274
wade better career and better player lately

wade has been better than bron when they play on the same team usa, and this all star game.

on paper wade > bron
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 74
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
39 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 46
Drake interview on Joe Budden podcast soon?
72 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 35
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
128 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 28
Most dangerous gym fails :obamalmao:
86 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside Twitter exposed SZA as FAKE Again ( CAREER FINALLY OVER?)
215 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside Im suckin toes and lickin asss. It must be something in the water. Do ..
33 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
Video inside T.I. and Rihanna playing Illuminati games
106 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
63 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy