Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
46 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
230 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
156 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who has the better career so far?
LBJ 34 29.06%
Wade 83 70.94%
Voters: 117. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #41
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
If both of their careers ended today, if he could, I wonder if 'Bron would trade his stat line and all of that for Wade's ring? Just a thought since the thread is about Bron vs. Wade, and not the rest of the NBA. If I have to take one for my team it is Lebron all day tho.
 8 years ago '04        #42
Pichito25 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,182 | Props total: 59 59
 Michael Gordan said:
Smfh @ this poll. You may as well say Billups is better than Bron. LMAO
Posted via Mobile Device
better career......not better player.

sticking to topic, between bron and wade. def wade so far.
 8 years ago '04        #43
Pichito25 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
If both of their careers ended today, if he could, I wonder if 'Bron would trade his stat line and all of that for Wade's ring? Just a thought since the thread is about Bron vs. Wade, and not the rest of the NBA. If I have to take one for my team it is Lebron all day tho.
bron is def the best player between the 2, and i would prob take on my team also, but who do you think had the best career so far?
 8 years ago '04        #44
Pichito25 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 Michael Gordan said:
You may as well say Tony Parker is better than Bron too. This thread is mad gay.
if the thread sed who is the best player? bron, wade, billups, or parker.....id go with bron easily.

but thats not the ?
 8 years ago '05        #45
Angry_Black_757 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,664 | Props total: 0 0
You play to win the game, and Wade has a ring. Close thread
 8 years ago '09        #46
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,176 | Props total: 3454 3454
Anybody who says bron is in denial. Wade wins this one. Wade has a k!ller instinct that I still don't see in lebron.
 8 years ago '04        #47
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,344 | Props total: 8421 8421
Yes Wade has the chip but Bron has the better career
Wade won the chip with Shaq, Alonzo Mourning, Gary Payton, Udonis Haslem and White Chocolate
that team was stacked.......
 02-17-2010, 08:25 AM         #48
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 antdog said:

Wade got the better career, but Bron is the better player imo.
Exactly
 8 years ago '05        #49
Mysteryman 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,293 | Props total: 1101 1101
 Black Magick said:
Exactly....
It's funny how these dudes want to discredit the great play LBJ has done in his 7 years just because he hasn't won a title yet. If or when he wins one this year, they're gonna still find ways to discredit his great play. It's just in the hateful nature of these guys....

Do people forget how pathetic Wade's career has been since winning that ring? Getting bounced out of the playoffs in the first round, not making the playoffs......

Pathetic??
Funny how you laugh at Wade for getting bounced out the playoffs when that has happened to LBJ his whole career as well

And when Lebron actually made it to the Finals he got swept

It isnt like LBJ is some Playoff god or he would have the hardware to prove it

Also Wade won the scoring title last year and if not for injuries to the heat would have probably carried that Heat team back to the Finals after he won in 06.

And nobody is discrediting LBJ for anything but somehow on BX if you arent praising Lebron you get labeled a hater.

Its easier to carry some washed up all stars than it is to carry outright bums. Plus we all seen the phantom calls in the finals. The truth is, that ring has little weight. I'm not a cavs or Bron fan by any means, but I hope he takes home the hardware this season just so these haters can fall back.
When Wade won in 06 his whole team was full of bums except for Shaq and he was a shell of his former self at that time

Look at the roster for gods sake

Antoine Walker??
Gary Payton??
Jason Williams??
Alonzo Mourning??

The whole team was players who were way past their prime

LBJ's team last year is arguably better than the team Wade had when he won it all

I am not a LBJ hater by any means in fact he might be the best player alive today but career wise wade has been more successful

This is like saying who has the better career Karl Malone or Tim Duncan

Most people would say Duncan since he has the rings but statistically Malone r*pes Duncan

(Malone is 2nd all time in points and 6th all time in rebounds and has higher career FG% then Duncan)

All im saying is that a career should be based on all factors not only rings and also not only stats it should be both

LBJ has stats but he doesnt have the ring while Wade has both
 02-17-2010, 08:35 AM         #50
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pichito25 said:
if the thread sed who is the best player? bron, wade, billups, or parker.....id go with bron easily.

but thats not the ?
 Knowledgeable said:
Anybody who says bron is in denial. Wade wins this one. Wade has a k!ller instinct that I still don't see in lebron.
 Mysteryman said:
Pathetic??
Funny how you laugh at Wade for getting bounced out the playoffs when that has happened to LBJ his whole career as well

And when Lebron actually made it to the Finals he got swept

It isnt like LBJ is some Playoff god or he would have the hardware to prove it

Also Wade won the scoring title last year and if not for injuries to the heat would have probably carried that Heat team back to the Finals after he won in 06.

And nobody is discrediting LBJ for anything but somehow on BX if you arent praising Lebron you get labeled a hater.

When Wade won in 06 his whole team was full of bums except for Shaq and he was a shell of his former self at that time

Look at the roster for gods sake

Antoine Walker??
Gary Payton??
Jason Williams??
Alonzo Mourning??

The whole team was players who were way past their prime

LBJ's team last year is arguably better than the team Wade had when he won it all

I am not a LBJ hater by any means in fact he might be the best player alive today but career wise wade has been more successful

This is like saying who has the better career Karl Malone or Tim Duncan

Most people would say Duncan since he has the rings but statistically Malone r*pes Duncan

(Malone is 2nd all time in points and 6th all time in rebounds and has higher career FG% then Duncan)

All im saying is that a career should be based on all factors not only rings and also not only stats it should be both

LBJ has stats but he doesnt have the ring while Wade has both
Those 4 players were far from washed up at the time. They're the definition of being past your prime, but having veteranship and experience enough to be very effective and get the job done.

...Don't leave out Udonis Haslem. He hit ALOT of big shots.

...and at the end of the day, Wade had a healthy, nimble, very dominating Shaq for his ring.

Wade is great imo, and has had the better career so far... but just stop downplaying the truth...
 8 years ago '04        #51
J.BEEZY 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,322 | Props total: 2472 2472
gotta be wade til bron wins a chip...which could take a while
Posted via Mobile Device
 02-17-2010, 08:40 AM         #52
Sephiroth757  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LeBron is the better player, Wade has had the better career so far. Their numbers are close enough where Wade's ring puts him ahead of LeBron career-wise.
 8 years ago '04        #53
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
Put Bron on the heat in place of Wade = Bron would at least get them to the playoffs every season
 8 years ago '06        #54
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,972 | Props total: 10620 10620
*PAUSE*

didn't read anything but the first post but as always yall just throw up offensive numbers.Number one everyoe will say bron because the media has bron and kobe on a higher platform but wade is right there.I think scoring they're pretty close and rebounding they're pretty close (when u consider wade's size compared to lebron).On defense wade is 10 times better then lebron

Not to mention wade has been hurt up until last season.They're too close to call in my book when ur going off of just pure play.Lebron will go down better because the media wouldn't even consider wade but they're closer then people think.U give wade the cavs or lakers team and he's gettin titles
 02-17-2010, 08:47 AM         #55
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 philly337 said:
U give wade the cavs or lakers team and he's gettin titles

That's the craziest notion I've heard in awhile.
 8 years ago '08        #56
sasuke-sama313 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,731 | Props total: 64 64
 RAZAH CUTS said:
obviously you made teh thread to point out that when we go strictly by the numbers and rings Wade is right there with bron....

trust me, Bron is the better player....far better...
How is he the better player by far? n*ggas just by into all the nba marketing hype. Some thing with kobe but when wade is healthy he's the best player on earth. Injury cost him 2 more chances at rings. The NBA would have loved Lebron to have the ring wade has trust me.
 8 years ago '07        #57
kidbrosweets 16 heat pts16
space
space
$3,847 | Props total: 13 13
Wade

Can you really argue that

He has a ring and a finals mvp

LeBron hasn't even won a Finals game, let alone a series or series mvp
 8 years ago '06        #58
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
Wade...You play the game to win a championship. He did that and lead his team while doing it. LeBron hasn't. When he does, then he will have had the better career. Until then...Shut the f**k Up!!!

Individual accolades and accomplishments are important but "The Precious" holds more weight.
 8 years ago '05        #59
Mysteryman 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,293 | Props total: 1101 1101
 Black Magick said:
^^^^ When have the Cavs ever been kicked out the first round of the playoffs or haven't made the playoffs (outside of LBJ's first 2 seasons)?????

Don't worry, I'll wait.

How many games has Lebron won in the NBA Finals??

Dont worry ill wait

Anyone can play that dumbass game

In 07 and 08 years Wade had those ridiculous injuries and everyone was wondering if he would return to his former self(Everyone remembers the ridiculous Wade in the wheelchair pic)

In the 07 year the whole team was basically injured with an old Shaq carrying them
Then in 08 the team was dismantled they lost Posey,Kapono, Walker, Mourning, and Shaq

The team then started rebuilding so obviously they weren't gonna go far last year in the playoffs

Like I said before LBJ is a better player but Wade has the better career so far
 8 years ago '04        #60
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
 philly337 said:
*PAUSE*

On defense wade is 10 times better then lebron
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Chrome 63 is more secure than ever -- and uses even more memory
11 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy