Better career so far: Bron or Wade?

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
240 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who has the better career so far?
LBJ 34 29.06%
Wade 83 70.94%
Voters: 117. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '10        #21
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,973 | Props total: 1798 1798
 joshdogg26 said:
shaq is playing just as well this season as he did in the finals
and if the cavs play the mavs in the finals and shaq plays the same way then you better believe the cavs will win a ring
 8 years ago '07        #22
Dane Van Rip 2 heat pts
space
space
$295 | Props total: 3 3
If better career means fame and money than clearly Bron is ahead.

If better career is NBA success than D-Wade is winning.
 8 years ago '10        #23
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
If better career means being the best player in the nba,posting monster stats that only 2 other players have even done,single handedly turing your team around into title contenders without a true all star to play with then lebron

If being a damn good player and lucking up by playing with shaq that was still more dominate then any other big in the east as well as drawing the soft mavs (that lost to an 8th seed the next year) and winning a ring then your team is total s**t since then.....well then it's wade
 02-17-2010, 04:12 AM         #24
antdog  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beast mode said:
If better career means being the best player in the nba,posting monster stats that only 2 other players have even done,single handedly turing your team around into title contenders without a true all star to play with then lebron

If being a damn good player and lucking up by playing with shaq that was still more dominate then any other big in the east as well as drawing the soft mavs (that lost to an 8th seed the next year) and winning a ring then your team is total s**t since then.....well then it's wade
I thought it was a team game
 8 years ago '10        #25
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 antdog said:
I thought it was a team game
who said it wasn't??? lets look at pre lebron cavs and present lebron cavs???
 8 years ago '04        #26
R. Joven 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,126 | Props total: 65 65
I'd still have to say that LeBron has had the better career, even though Wade has a ring. Wade is still a great player... but LeBron is chasing all-time greats. I think he'll need at least one championship to get in that discussion, but I think it's been a fairly short career sample size to hold that against him yet.
 02-17-2010, 04:49 AM         #27
antdog  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beast mode said:
who said it wasn't??? lets look at pre lebron cavs and present lebron cavs???
lebron aint the only one to help turn around a franchise, look at the nuggets year before they had like 15 wins next year playoffs. like ive been saying, it's dumb to discredit a ring/finals mvp and only look a stats, a career is about success also. Whats the point of comparing playing an nba season then?
 8 years ago '10        #28
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 antdog said:
lebron aint the only one to help turn around a franchise, look at the nuggets year before they had like 15 wins next year playoffs. like ive been saying, it's dumb to discredit a ring/finals mvp and only look a stats, a career is about success also. Whats the point of comparing playing an nba season then?
carmello most def help turn the nuggets around but barley got out of the first round last year,not only that melo wasn't the only new person to help turn the nuggets that first year,3 of there top 5 scorers were new additions (not including melo) other than wade and shaq winning it all in 06 (which im not discrediting) lebron has had more playoff success than wade.
 8 years ago '07        #29
Bigakathebeast 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,060 | Props total: 137 137
if lebron wins his 2nd mvp...then so far he has had the better career...because he will join the club as the 12th member in nba history to win multiple mvp awards
 02-17-2010, 05:25 AM         #30
malikmoore9  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rings is what it is all about f**k a stat line. You dont play the game for MVP's Wade all day
 8 years ago '10        #31
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
 malikmoore9 said:
Rings is what it is all about f**k a stat line. You dont play the game for MVP's Wade all day
if ringS is what it's about then why are we talking,neither of them have RINGS (more than 1). f**k a stat line huh?? Russell and horry>>>>>
 02-17-2010, 05:42 AM         #32
Michael Gordan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LeBron's career achievements are clearly better with the exception of the ring and Finals MVP. BTW n*ggas need to stop throwing shade @ Billups with that argument.
Posted via Mobile Device
 02-17-2010, 05:45 AM         #33
Michael Gordan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Smfh @ this poll. You may as well say Billups is better than Bron. LMAO
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #34
Mysteryman 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,294 | Props total: 1106 1106
People misuse the ring argument all the time

Rings do matter in a certain context

Rings matter when you are the star player and the reason behind the championship(Finals MVP)

Thats why people credit Shaq mostly for the 3peat in LA, same as Jordan's 6 with the Bulls

How many of those rings was Horry the STAR player or the reason that team won the championship

When Horry won with the Rockets it was Hakeem's team, with the Lakers it was Shaq's team, and with the Spurs it was Duncan/Parker team.

Billups argument can go both ways since that championship was more of a team effort than one person carrying the squad

When Wade won in 06 he carried the team, it wasn't Antoine walker, Gary payton, or even Shaq despite him still putting up decent numbers. That is why Wade's ring has more credibility than someone like Robert Horry who just happened to be part of a good team.

Adam Morrison has a ring for gods sake but anybody with common sense wont say he is better than Lerbon, Melo, etc who dont have rings because he didnt have anything to do with achieving them
 8 years ago '07        #35
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 1802 1802
Come on, is this even worth a thread? Lebron James. He's built a resume so far that is looking to be one of the most prolific careers the game has ever seen. He never really had a squad, yet threatens to get the ring every year he plays.

Last edited by Bullseye; 02-17-2010 at 06:57 AM..
 02-17-2010, 06:54 AM         #36
Michael Gordan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mysteryman said:
People misuse the ring argument all the time

Rings do matter in a certain context

Rings matter when you are the star player and the reason behind the championship(Finals MVP)

Thats why people credit Shaq mostly for the 3peat in LA, same as Jordan's 6 with the Bulls

How many of those rings was Horry the STAR player or the reason that team won the championship

When Horry won with the Rockets it was Hakeem's team, with the Lakers it was Shaq's team, and with the Spurs it was Duncan/Parker team.

Billups argument can go both ways since that championship was more of a team effort than one person carrying the squad

When Wade won in 06 he carried the team, it wasn't Antoine walker, Gary payton, or even Shaq despite him still putting up decent numbers. That is why Wade's ring has more credibility than someone like Robert Horry who just happened to be part of a good team.

Adam Morrison has a ring for gods sake but anybody with common sense wont say he is better than Lerbon, Melo, etc who dont have rings because he didnt have anything to do with achieving them
Its easier to carry some washed up all stars than it is to carry outright bums. Plus we all seen the phantom calls in the finals. The truth is, that ring has little weight. I'm not a cavs or Bron fan by any means, but I hope he takes home the hardware this season just so these haters can fall back.
 8 years ago '08        #37
lr501 
space
space
$3,183 | Props total: 40 40
lebron is a better player but wade has the better career with the ring...the ring is what you play for...of course you tryin to get yo stats and all but at the end of the day maf*ckas want that ring...

i bet if you ask lebron would he trade all his personal accomplishments for a championship ring i bet that maf*cka would say yes...now when lebron wins a ring then he would have a better career than wade because he has the better stats and also the ring to go wit it...

just my 2 cents
 8 years ago '09        #38
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,085 | Props total: 22528 22528
I'm gonna go with Lebron.
 8 years ago '04        #39
luv4music 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,706 | Props total: 1488 1488
wade got the better achievements

but Bron is a better player, best in the NBA until Durant passes him
 02-17-2010, 07:33 AM         #40
Michael Gordan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You may as well say Tony Parker is better than Bron too. This thread is mad gay.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
146 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
15 comments
1 day ago