Better career so far: Bron or Wade?

most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
124 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
177 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
91 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who has the better career so far?
LBJ 34 29.06%
Wade 83 70.94%
Voters: 117. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #261
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,372 | Props total: 13022 13022
 dre03 said:
U cant be top 3 playing only 50 games in a row two years running... U cant... Health is an important part of being considered great... If you cant stay healthy your not a great player... Dont confuse great talent with great player... Penny had great talent but he did not end up a great player

Like i said since his finals performance he hasnt done anything worthy of top 3 until last year... He was hurt... You cant put him in the top 3 of seasons when you only play 50 games...
maybe u didn't but pretty much everybody else realized he'd be back to his old s**t as soon as he was healthy. only a handful of retards wrote him off as done. difference is, penny never got healthy, wade already proved he's past that, so why r we still talking about it as if there's any doubt?

Last edited by joshdogg26; 02-17-2010 at 06:12 PM..
 02-17-2010, 06:41 PM         #262
south23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beast mode said:
really a ring doesn't matter when they haven't played with the same talent. lebron has some pretty good players now but has never had a 20 and 10 shaq. a ring is a team success, not necessarily a tie breaker when comparing 2 individual players.
its who has had the better career... not who is the better player.. obviously a finals mvp and chip makes ANYBODIES career that much better than people without. Unless you the guy who playin for the money and not the chips..
Wade has had the better career, but Lebron is the better player.
Put Wade in Lebrons body and wade will take lebron anyday.
 8 years ago '05        #263
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
wow this s**t blew up
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #264
dre03 
space
space
$10,167 | Props total: 2448 2448
 joshdogg26 said:
maybe u didn't but pretty much everybody else realized he'd be back to his old s**t as soon as he was healthy. only a handful of retards wrote him off as done. difference is, penny never got healthy, wade already proved he's past that, so why r we still talking about it as if there's any doubt?
Past that??? How by playing his first season over 77 games??? Penny after his injury came back the next year and played the entire season even though it was the lockout year... but then he got hurt again...

Wade will not get past the injury prone talks until he actually plays consecutive healthy seasons... He just got hurt tonight...

Nobody ever thought he was done just injury prone... sort of like Vince Carter... You know his injuries arent career threatening but he gets hurt alot

And i truly dont think ur reading my posts... I said exactly what u just said about when he got healthy... the problem was he didnt get healthy until last year... What dont u get about that... You said he was a top 3 player the past few years and all im saying is you cant put him up there with those players when the n*gga wasnt even healthy 2 of those years... Yes once he got healthy he showed us the top 3 player we thought he was capable of but before that since the the Finals he couldnt cuz of his injuries...

Wade is my 2nd favorite player to watch i was just as hyped every minute of that Finals series as a Miami fan in the 06 Finals... I know what he is capable of when healthy but i judge players also by their ability to stay healthy...
 8 years ago '08        #265
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,933 | Props total: 686 686
pound for pound im going to say wade. i think theyre both equally talented but brons size gives him an advantage over practically every other talented player. its not his fault he was born athlectically superior to the world then you cant knock him but u aboslutely have to take into consideration.
 8 years ago '05        #266
lilwheezy 
space
space
$1,825 | Props total: 205 205
 Black Magick said:
Exactly....
It's funny how these dudes want to discredit the great play LBJ has done in his 7 years just because he hasn't won a title yet. If or when he wins one this year, they're gonna still find ways to discredit his great play. It's just in the hateful nature of these guys....

Do people forget how pathetic Wade's career has been since winning that ring? Getting bounced out of the playoffs in the first round, not making the playoffs......
yet at the same time, y'all are saying lebron has/had no help. which supporting cast would you rather have, wade's or lebrons after wade won that title. y'all say lebron is great but his team is filled with bums but then say wade's career is pathetic, etc since winning it all, come on now. it's either one or the other, not lebron is great but is on a bad team but wade is pathetic cuz his worse team won't make it to the playoffs.

what has anybody done with a bad team plus wade is still putting up great numbers, so how do you justify pathetic, by not winning games/rings. then if so the very man you're defending is pathetic, getting swept in his only trip to the finals and pretty much swept last year to the magic in the ecf
 02-17-2010, 10:18 PM         #267
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wade has what every NBA player dreams about.....a RING!
 8 years ago '07        #268
space
space
 dre03 said:
Past that??? How by playing his first season over 77 games??? Penny after his injury came back the next year and played the entire season even though it was the lockout year... but then he got hurt again...

Wade will not get past the injury prone talks until he actually plays consecutive healthy seasons... He just got hurt tonight...

Nobody ever thought he was done just injury prone... sort of like Vince Carter... You know his injuries arent career threatening but he gets hurt alot

And i truly dont think ur reading my posts... I said exactly what u just said about when he got healthy... the problem was he didnt get healthy until last year... What dont u get about that... You said he was a top 3 player the past few years and all im saying is you cant put him up there with those players when the n*gga wasnt even healthy 2 of those years... Yes once he got healthy he showed us the top 3 player we thought he was capable of but before that since the the Finals he couldnt cuz of his injuries...

Wade is my 2nd favorite player to watch i was just as hyped every minute of that Finals series as a Miami fan in the 06 Finals... I know what he is capable of when healthy but i judge players also by their ability to stay healthy...
what i'm saying is, at any point from the beginning of 05-06 season, everybody knew he was up there. he was injured, but nobody thought he was done, he just had to get right. maybe U think he's injury prone and doubted if he'd bounce back, but from where i'm standing it appeared that most people realized the player he was when his body was right. injuries r a part of the game, and he's only had ONE serious injury that kept him off the court for a month or so while he rehabbed. even in the year he "fell off" he put up 25, 7, and 5. hardly anybody was f**kin with that, but he had become so good that people were suggesting he was done . he didin't need to sit at the end of that year, but the season was futile and it was more or less a tank job and an opportunity for him to get himself right.

as far as i'm concerned, just cuz a guy is hurt, he doesn't immediately lose his status as a top player, especially when we all know he was and will be a problem when he's healthy. and as far as this thread goes, i don't have anything else to add for the time being, i don't care to get involved in extremely biased opinionated discussions. i'm not gonna change what anybody thinks and quite frankly i don't care to, i just posted to correct some factual misrepresentations. the 3:1 majority in the poll speaks for itself.
 8 years ago '04        #269
dre03 
space
space
 joshdogg26 said:
what i'm saying is, at any point from the beginning of 05-06 season, everybody knew he was up there. he was injured, but nobody thought he was done, he just had to get right. maybe U think he's injury prone and doubted if he'd bounce back, but from where i'm standing it appeared that most people realized the player he was when his body was right. injuries r a part of the game, and he's only had ONE serious injury that kept him off the court for a month or so while he rehabbed. even in the year he "fell off" he put up 25, 7, and 5. hardly anybody was f**kin with that, but he had become so good that people were suggesting he was done . he didin't need to sit at the end of that year, but the season was futile and it was more or less a tank job and an opportunity for him to get himself right.

as far as i'm concerned, just cuz a guy is hurt, he doesn't immediately lose his status as a top player, especially when we all know he was and will be a problem when he's healthy. and as far as this thread goes, i don't have anything else to add for the time being, i don't care to get involved in extremely biased opinionated discussions. i'm not gonna change what anybody thinks and quite frankly i don't care to, i just posted to correct some factual misrepresentations. the 3:1 majority in the poll speaks for itself.
What is this done s**t u keep talking about... nobody ever said he was done... And getting injured does affect how good a player is and how people feel about that player... Look at grant Hill he was a top 3 player when he was healthy but if ur constantly hurt you lose that status... He still has the talent but if it produces nothing u cant put him up there...

Everybody knew he was one of the most talented thats not the point if u dont play u dont get rewarded... point blank thats not an opinion its a fact...

Like Yao is the best center in the league right now but i cant say that cuz the n*gga is hurt... of course once he is healthy he should regain that title but i cant give him the best center title this year when he doesnt play...

U take this s**t too seriously like Wade is ur baby daddy or some s**t... Just cuz he hurt doesnt mean he suck but u cant be hurt and be an elite player its impossible
 02-17-2010, 10:30 PM         #270
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 malikmoore9 said:
rings is what it is all about f**k a stat line. You dont play the game for mvp's wade all day

pow!.......
 8 years ago '07        #271
space
space
 dre03 said:
What is this done s**t u keep talking about... nobody ever said he was done... And getting injured does affect how good a player is and how people feel about that player... Look at grant Hill he was a top 3 player when he was healthy but if ur constantly hurt you lose that status... He still has the talent but if it produces nothing u cant put him up there...

Everybody knew he was one of the most talented thats not the point if u dont play u dont get rewarded... point blank thats not an opinion its a fact...

Like Yao is the best center in the league right now but i cant say that cuz the n*gga is hurt... of course once he is healthy he should regain that title but i cant give him the best center title this year when he doesnt play...

U take this s**t too seriously like Wade is ur baby daddy or some s**t... Just cuz he hurt doesnt mean he suck but u cant be hurt and be an elite player its impossible
lol ur taking this s**t in a different direction and having a dumb semantic argument that has nothing to do with anything. by "done" i mean like grant hill or penny in that their careers were derailed and they were never the same again. wade had his best season AFTER suffering his injury, so clearly that's in the past. injuries happen to anybody, it's a part of the game, and he works with tim grover to condition himself to be in a better position to avoid them, but s**t happens. like tonight he strained his calf dribbling up the court lol. he's just day-to-day so it's not a big deal, but u can't avoid that s**t and it doesn't make u any less of a player. penny and grant had the kind of injuries that limit u to where ur never the same again, and that is clearly not the case here. (insert impersonal meaningless insult cuz ur frustrated and realize this isn't going anywhere here)
 8 years ago '04        #272
dre03 
space
space
 Gattsau said:
thats a retarded way to judge players
Ken Griffey Jr is the greatest baseball of all time IMO...

Why is he not considered that by majority of people??? Because he was injured all the time... He had all the hype in the world the greatest talent in baseball putting up the best numbers night in and night out... But couldnt stay healthy

Health is an important factor in how good a player is considered... Every sport does it...
 8 years ago '04        #273
dre03 
space
space
 joshdogg26 said:
lol ur taking this s**t in a different direction and having a dumb semantic argument that has nothing to do with anything. by "done" i mean like grant hill or penny in that their careers were derailed and they were never the same again. wade had his best season AFTER suffering his injury, so clearly that's in the past. injuries happen to anybody, it's a part of the game, and he works with tim grover to condition himself to be in a better position to avoid them, but s**t happens. like tonight he strained his calf dribbling up the court lol. he's just day-to-day so it's not a big deal, but u can't avoid that s**t and it doesn't make u any less of a player. penny and grant had the kind of injuries that limit u to where ur never the same again, and that is clearly not the case here. (insert impersonal meaningless insult cuz ur frustrated and realize this isn't going anywhere here)
Thats my point i never said done u keep bringing up done...

And i pointed out to you earlier even Penny after his first major injury came back and played a full season healthy... 1 season doesnt mean your not injury prone...

So ur honestly saying injuries dont make you any less of a great player??? The reason T-mac is no longer in the conversation as being as good as kobe and others is because of his injuries... It changes peoples opinion on that player that... It has been proven throughout history of every sport...
 02-17-2010, 10:39 PM         #274
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dre03 said:
n*gga what the f**k are you talking about??? I tell you what how bout you read what im responding to before you post... Ur talking about something that my post had nothing to do with

My point to that guy was proving that every team Shaq is with is an instant contender for the ring... Which is the reason Wade has a ring... I aint saying The Cavs will win this year I am saying because of Shaq they are at worst 2nd favorites to win... that is current my n*gga that aint wishful thinking that is a fact based on right now

And no they were not in the driver seat last year dumbass... They have the best record in the league right now they didnt have the best record last year and nobody expected them to win 66 games last year check the ESPN predictions the Celtics were expected to win that conference and the Cavs were 2nd with only 55 wins...
I swear man, I think they get too much sun in Miami lol... he doesn't even understand what he's talking about.
 8 years ago '07        #275
space
space
 dre03 said:
Thats my point i never said done u keep bringing up done...

And i pointed out to you earlier even Penny after his first major injury came back and played a full season healthy... 1 season doesnt mean your not injury prone...

So ur honestly saying injuries dont make you any less of a great player??? The reason T-mac is no longer in the conversation as being as good as kobe and others is because of his injuries... It changes peoples opinion on that player that... It has been proven throughout history of every sport...
injuries become an issue when they change u as a player and ur a shadow of ur former self. wade has had one serious injury in his career and that was 3 years ago. come off it already .
 8 years ago '07        #276
space
space
 WilliamHBonnie said:
I swear man, I think they get too much sun in Miami lol... he doesn't even understand what he's talking about.
i think maybe u just don't understand what i'm talking about
 02-17-2010, 10:43 PM         #277
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joshdogg26 said:
i think maybe u just don't understand what i'm talking about
No, you definetly took what he said sideways on that one.

8 years ago '04        #278
j15 
space
space
$611 | Props total: 1 1
Why the f**k do ppl always bring Shaq in the convo like Shaq was the old Shaq back in 06'? The year before in 05' when they lost to Detriot he still was a pretty dominant figure even tho he was slowing down a little bit but in 06 he was pretty good at best and ya'll know it. Watch the f**king finals and ya'll see Wade straight dominating s**t w/o the Diesel doing too much. 06' Finals was the Wade show!!! Stop putting it on Shaq like he really did something...He might have put up some pretty good number per se but it wasn't like the Mavs were constantly double teaming him and Wade reaped the benefits. Wade took over like a tru baller...give him props!

If you don't see it by now I'm with Wade all day! But Bron Bron is super nasty tho.
 8 years ago '07        #279
space
space
 WilliamHBonnie said:
No, you definetly took what he said sideways on that one.

somebody else said lebron hasn't played with a 20 and 10 shaq like wade

i said shaq's playing as well this year as he did in the finals

he said and they're supposed to win this year

i said they were supposed to win last year too, s**t that hasn't happened yet doesn't count, etc., etc. and took the opportunity to point out that lebron supporters frequently use these BS hypothetical arguments about fantasies they make up in their head about what would or will happened when we're not concerned with those things.

clear now?
 02-17-2010, 10:52 PM         #280
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No really, on a simple topic (rings/individual accolades), you two are factoring in health and how a player had his best season after he was MIA in MIA for awhile...

it's jokes and all personal preference at that point. Griffey Jr. could've been the greatest of all time, but he wasn't. Pujols is now. Anyways...

Wade got the ring, better career.

LeBron and Wade are like

1a. LeBron
1aa. Kobe
3. Wade
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
94 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
20 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
73 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
130 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy