Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
195 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kawhi just posted this on Instagram
18 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who has the better career so far?
LBJ 34 29.06%
Wade 83 70.94%
Voters: 117. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 02-17-2010, 03:57 PM         #241
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 antdog said:
well on a sidenote, sumbody on realgm posted a cavs insier tweet and yall look good on amare
Ill believe it when it's done and up on NBA.com...
 8 years ago '05        #242
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,401 | Props total: 676 676
Wade because his stats are comparable and he is the smaller player.... LBJ is like 6'8" 260 and Wade is 6'4" 210... Smaller players always look and play better than bigger player and Wade has a RING... LeBron got to the finals and flopped.... Wade took over.... Wade might have had help but once he got there >>>>>> _____________..
 02-17-2010, 04:01 PM         #243
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why were we all even arguing about Shaq? this is strictly Wade and LeBron
 8 years ago '05        #244
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,401 | Props total: 676 676
 hood135 said:
Because, as great as LeBron is, he's not blowing Wade out of the water when it comes to statistics, he's not k!lling him when it comes to individual accolades, and hes lacking in two areas; That's leading his team to a championship (rigged or not rigged) and being named Finals MVP. Excuses about teammates aside, LeBron can't say that. If you were to ask him today, what he wants to do most, he'll say, win a championship. He is chasing what Wade already has.

A championship is not the sole determining factor though. Like I mentioned, stats and individual accolades play a huge part also but the gap isn't big enough in either category for people to give the nod to Bron just based off that and the championships. I don't get the argument.

/close thread.........
 02-17-2010, 04:05 PM         #245
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rico and antdog just stop.

anyways the poll has spoken. the question now remains...

who will retire with da better career????
 8 years ago '07        #246
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,935 | Props total: 1531 1531
 dre03 said:
bulls**t everybody was calling Wade injury prone and nobody on this board period ever put him in the top 3 until last year...

I just find it hyprocritical to say he has had a better career when the Wade hype didnt start until last year... n*ggas wasnt even giving him credit for winning the ring... Most of yall n*ggas said the refs gave it to him...
c'mon guy...just because you read a couple post that said that doesnt mean everyone or even the majority think that...u know there are people outside of boxden right?
 8 years ago '07        #247
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,935 | Props total: 1531 1531
 hood135 said:
Because, as great as LeBron is, he's not blowing Wade out of the water when it comes to statistics, he's not k!lling him when it comes to individual accolades, and hes lacking in two areas; That's leading his team to a championship (rigged or not rigged) and being named Finals MVP. Excuses about teammates aside, LeBron can't say that. If you were to ask him today, what he wants to do most, he'll say, win a championship. He is chasing what Wade already has.

A championship is not the sole determining factor though. Like I mentioned, stats and individual accolades play a huge part also but the gap isn't big enough in either category for people to give the nod to Bron just based off that and the championships. I don't get the argument.
good post...i don't see why it's so hard for people to understand.
 8 years ago '04        #248
dre03 
space
space
$10,168 | Props total: 2448 2448
 kakish said:
c'mon guy...just because you read a couple post that said that doesnt mean everyone or even the majority think that...u know there are people outside of boxden right?
Dude it wasnt until last year that Wade even entered the top 5 for MVP voting... He finished 6th, 8th, 12th before that... I must say if people considered him a top 5 player before that at least one time in his 7 years before last year he would have at least been in the MVP conversation more than just last year...

Lebron, CP3, Dwight Howard, Dirk, Nash, KG, Kobe have all finished in the top 5 of MVP voting the past number of years you claim Wade has been a top 5 player... Hell the year the Heat won the championship Mcgrady was 6th in the voting and Wade was 12th...

Ppl started talking about Wade being a good player when he led the Heat to the 2nd round his rookie year and hitting the big shot against the Hornets... His buzz stayed right around top 10 player up until his performance in the Finals and after that people began to realize he could really play... But his critics said he couldnt shoot... Then the next season he didnt really play any better then the previous season and plus he got hurt so his buzz fell back to being a top 10 player for the next two years...

he came back in the Olympics healthy and rejuvenated and began playing at an even higher level and began showing people that he had been working on a jump shot during his rehabilitation... And now that he has developed a jump shot and long range shot along with his willingness to slash he has jumped to the forefront of the league's elite... But it was not before last year because he was a one dimensional scorer...
 8 years ago '04        #249
dre03 
space
space
 P. Dedos said:
all i know is kobe kept ballhoggin that series and shot under 40% from the field

I remember that s**t... n*gga did not wanna pass the ball to Shaq for s**t... I remember him being double teamed by Prince and Hamilton in the corner with Shaq one on one against Wallace and Kobe jacked up a fadeaway 3 in Auburn hills with like 12 seconds left on the shot clock ...

I was like this is p[itiful... shaq was dominating that series when he got the ball
 8 years ago '07        #250
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,377 | Props total: 13033 13033
 dre03 said:
And the Cavs are in the driver's seat to win this year right?
he was in the driver's seat to win last year too . accomplishments that haven't happened yet don't count. half of the pro-lebron arguments or "if he had THAT team" or "he WOULD..." or "he WILL..." i don't give a f**k about what somebody fantasizes might happen, we're talking about s**t that actually occurred in real life here.
 8 years ago '07        #251
space
space
 Deelo Deniroz said:
Yall crazy if u thinkin Wade better then lebron...Wade has a tainted ring...all the phantom calls in that finals...yall forgot bout the d whistle chronicles not to mention the refs despised Mark Cuban at the time...NBA aint givin his crazy a.ss no ringshe mite plan world domination after dat s**t er sumthin:lostit0:..Lebron stats and accolades > Wade....Wade will nvr get another ring i kno dat...Future of Magic & Any team with Bron not too mention Boston itll be tough to come out the East..not to mention wade is injury prone
lol u mean to say wade got the treatment lebron gets his whole career for a a couple games? ur forgetting his first playoff win came cuz he travelled halfway across the court to win 2 games with layups .
 8 years ago '07        #252
space
space
 dre03 said:
Wrong... His numbers arent better than Lebron's... He shot the ball 3 more times a game to average 2 more points a game... 28, 7 and 7 on 20 shots is more efficient than 30, 7 and 5 on 22 shots...

And getting to the playoffs in the eastern conference isnt hard... Seeing how the 8th seed only won 39 games last year... You cannot be MVP winning only 43 games dumbass point blank... The lowest it has ever been was 46 games...
wade shot a higher FG% than lebron, he made 1.1 more field goals on of 2.1 more attemps per game. the only difference is that lebron shot 1.5% higher at the free throw line lol.

lebron missed the playoffs his first 2 years lol can't be that easy since he apparently automatically guarantees u a playoff berth every year according to some people.

and false, the MVP has been given to a player with a losing record

Last edited by joshdogg26; 02-17-2010 at 05:32 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #253
dre03 
space
space
 joshdogg26 said:
he was in the driver's seat to win last year too . accomplishments that haven't happened yet don't count. half of the pro-lebron arguments or "if he had THAT team" or "he WOULD..." or "he WILL..." i don't give a f**k about what somebody fantasizes might happen, we're talking about s**t that actually occurred in real life here.
n*gga what the f**k are you talking about??? I tell you what how bout you read what im responding to before you post... Ur talking about something that my post had nothing to do with

My point to that guy was proving that every team Shaq is with is an instant contender for the ring... Which is the reason Wade has a ring... I aint saying The Cavs will win this year I am saying because of Shaq they are at worst 2nd favorites to win... that is current my n*gga that aint wishful thinking that is a fact based on right now

And no they were not in the driver seat last year dumbass... They have the best record in the league right now they didnt have the best record last year and nobody expected them to win 66 games last year check the ESPN predictions the Celtics were expected to win that conference and the Cavs were 2nd with only 55 wins...
 8 years ago '07        #254
space
space
 dre03 said:
n*gga what the f**k are you talking about??? I tell you what how bout you read what im responding to before you post... Ur talking about something that my post had nothing to do with

My point to that guy was proving that every team Shaq is with is an instant contender for the ring... Which is the reason Wade has a ring... I aint saying The Cavs will win this year I am saying because of Shaq they are at worst 2nd favorites to win... that is current my n*gga that aint wishful thinking that is a fact based on right now

And no they were not in the driver seat last year dumbass... They have the best record in the league right now they didnt have the best record last year and nobody expected them to win 66 games last year check the ESPN predictions the Celtics were expected to win that conference and the Cavs were 2nd with only 55 wins...
it was a general point i was making with all these claims about s**t that didn't/hasn't happened that applied to u. the cavs won 66 games last year and that was the best record in the league, what the f**k r u talking about?
 8 years ago '07        #255
space
space
 Gattsau said:
U must be new......

Us who watched basketball knew wade was a top 5 player since his first year with shaq... If he didn't get hurt that year hed have two rings right now
Posted via Mobile Device
truth. i don't know what rock he crawled out from under but wade has been unanimously at least top 3 for years now lol.
 8 years ago '07        #256
space
space
 WilliamHBonnie said:
Too bad ESPN doesn't decide who goes on 1st team Defense.
the media does vote for DPOY though and put him second, one spot ahead of wade
 8 years ago '04        #257
dre03 
space
space
 joshdogg26 said:
wade shot a higher FG% than lebron, he made 1.1 more field goals on of 2.1 more attemps per game. the only difference is that lebron shot 1.5% higher at the free throw line lol.

and false, the MVP has been given to a player with a losing record
So are you disagreeing that 28, 7, 7 on 20 shots is not more efficient than 30, 7, 5 on 22 shots... I know what their % was how u think i got the numbers in the first place

Do you not know what efficient means??? At Lebron's rate of 28 points per 20 shots he would be averaging 31.2 points per game if he took 22 shots... And the FT% is not the difference retard its the 3pt FG's... Lebron will average more points on 22 shots because he made 1 more 3pt a game than Wade... Wade actually made more FT's a game

Kareem won that s**t when it was 18 teams in the league his team had the 8th best record...
 8 years ago '07        #258
space
space
 beast mode said:
ACTUALLY...he averaged just over 16ppg 12 rpg that series, as well as shot 60% from the field which mean he was scoring when he got the ball with great efficiency and that was just THAT series. he still averaged 18 and 10 through the whole playoffs. GET YOUR s**t STRAIGHT b4 coming at me f**k boy.:dancingcool:

[pic - click to view]

he averaged 14 and 10...
 8 years ago '04        #259
dre03 
space
space
 joshdogg26 said:
truth. i don't know what rock he crawled out from under but wade has been unanimously at least top 3 for years now lol.
U cant be top 3 playing only 50 games in a row two years running... U cant... Health is an important part of being considered great... If you cant stay healthy your not a great player... Dont confuse great talent with great player... Penny had great talent but he did not end up a great player

Like i said since his finals performance he hasnt done anything worthy of top 3 until last year... He was hurt... You cant put him in the top 3 of seasons when you only play 50 games...
 8 years ago '07        #260
space
space
 dre03 said:
So are you disagreeing that 28, 7, 7 on 20 shots is not more efficient than 30, 7, 5 on 22 shots... I know what their % was how u think i got the numbers in the first place

Do you not know what efficient means??? At Lebron's rate of 28 points per 20 shots he would be averaging 31.2 points per game if he took 22 shots... And the FT% is not the difference retard its the 3pt FG's... Lebron will average more points on 22 shots because he made 1 more 3pt a game than Wade... Wade actually made more FT's a game

Kareem won that s**t when it was 18 teams in the league his team had the 8th best record...
that's 30, 8, and 5, let's not round down. lebron shot 106 more threes...so what. if wade took as many shots as jordan the year he averaged 37, wade would have averaged over 40 at his pace. it doesn't mean anything, he didn't do it, and it certainly doesn't do anything to discredit what jordan did. wade still shot better from the floor, scored more points, and averaged more a.ssists. lol @ pretending scoring more points doesn't matter cuz lebron averaged 0.056 more points per field goal attempt as a result of shooting a higher volume of three-pointers .
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
41 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
216 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
137 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
55 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy