Better career so far: Bron or Wade?

most viewed right now
 202
Image(s) inside To GILF or Not to GILF
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 126
Video inside Jamie Foxx's Hairline Strikes Again...
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 120
Video inside Cop Followed Him Into His Drive Way For A Broken Brake Light...
28 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 90
NBA GS fans, how worried are you?
65 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Who has the better career so far?
LBJ 34 29.06%
Wade 83 70.94%
Voters: 117. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 02-17-2010, 02:08 PM         #201
antdog  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WilliamHBonnie said:
It's within the realm of a very possible possibility. I'm not knocking anybody, but when you build a team around a certain person, than you put someone else in that persons place, they've got some big shoes to fill.

Who do you think could run the Cavs offense as efficient as LeBron, with the squad he has, and win as many games, in the system they play?
I don't know who would be able to do it, but to say no one can come close isdumb. We gon sit up here and act like LeBron got his team to the playoffs immediately, no, he missed out on the first two years? It takes time.
 02-17-2010, 02:08 PM         #202
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 antdog said:
ok dude said no other superstar wins more than 50 if they replace Bron, we don't know that.
Who could then, with all circumstances I pointed out?
 02-17-2010, 02:09 PM         #203
antdog  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WilliamHBonnie said:
Who could then, with all circumstances I pointed out?
Like i said who the f**k knows, it's dumb to speculate on things and use them for and against somebody.
 02-17-2010, 02:10 PM         #204
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WilliamHBonnie said:
It's not, Wade has had the better career, and LeBron is the better individual player. That simple. Wade is a great player but had a dominating Shaq.
stop saying that. why can MJ be da only one to play with great players and not get heat??? wtf yall discredit a n*gga cuz he ain't win with scrubs???

Now I want Amare to join LeBron. I'll discredit LeBron so hard if they win it all with Amare. watch
 8 years ago '10        #205
beast mode 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$14,468 | Props total: 2482 2482
 Lex Lossis said:
I play to win. sorry

stop cherry picking. spit a proper rebuttal
oh so you were on those lakers championship teams?? nobody said your goal is not to win,that's a reflection of a team,we are comparing individuals,we know the kobe stans are only siding with wade cause they still mad that lebron>>>kobe.
 02-17-2010, 02:12 PM         #206
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 antdog said:
I don't know who would be able to do it, but to say no one can come close isdumb. We gon sit up here and act like LeBron got his team to the playoffs immediately, no, he missed out on the first two years? It takes time.
No, it's not dumb.

LeBron doubled the Cavs wins in his first year, from when they were the worst team in the league... and then missed the playoffs by one game the next season.

Now the team is purely built around him (not just the team, the damn city at this point), the Cavs dominate the regular season and cause trouble in the playoffs. I can't think of another player that could do as well let alone win 50 games in his shoes, with the players he has now. So it's not a bad speculation.

NOTE: The players he has now have all stepped their game up from last year.


Last edited by Rynoh; 02-17-2010 at 02:16 PM..
 8 years ago '10        #207
beast mode 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$14,468 | Props total: 2482 2482
 Lex Lossis said:
stop saying that. why can MJ be da only one to play with great players and not get heat??? wtf yall discredit a n*gga cuz he ain't win with scrubs???

Now I want Amare to join LeBron. I'll discredit LeBron so hard if they win it all with Amare. watch
cool!!!
 8 years ago '04        #208
dre03 
space
avatar space
space
$10,460 | Props total: 3209 3209
 Lex Lossis said:
LeBron still failed. There is no difference in getting bounced in da 1st round and getting bounced in da CF. Both are still failures.

LeBron has had a great career stats wise, but Wade has too, plus a ring.

See yall got da stats padder mentality. Yall rather have great stats than rings....

n*gga I'd rather be on some Horry ish and be happy 7 times than LeBron ish and be upset my whole career.

Wade has great stats and a ring. LeBron has great stats and no ring..

wtf how is this a debate
Did Lebron have Shaq??

Shaq has proven any team he goes to will be a contender year in and year out...

Just going to a team almost guarantees that team a run to the finals...

Wade hasnt been a contender for any ring except the two years he was with Shaq... Every other year he has just been a good player but his team was never considered a contender none of those years...

Lebron's team has been a contender for 4 years now... Lebron has never lost in the 1st round of the playoffs..
 02-17-2010, 02:13 PM         #209
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lex Lossis said:
stop saying that. why can MJ be da only one to play with great players and not get heat??? wtf yall discredit a n*gga cuz he ain't win with scrubs???

Now I want Amare to join LeBron. I'll discredit LeBron so hard if they win it all with Amare. watch
Well, that depends on what kind of factor Amare plays IF HE EVEN GETS TRADED HERE.
 02-17-2010, 02:14 PM         #210
antdog  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beast mode said:
oh so you were on those lakers championship teams?? nobody said your goal is not to win,that's a reflection of a team,we are comparing individuals,we know the kobe stans are only siding with wade cause they still mad that lebron>>>kobe.
why u bringin up Kobe in a lebron/wade thread tho, that's how sht get started
 02-17-2010, 02:15 PM         #211
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lex Lossis said:
stop saying that. why can MJ be da only one to play with great players and not get heat??? wtf yall discredit a n*gga cuz he ain't win with scrubs???

Now I want Amare to join LeBron. I'll discredit LeBron so hard if they win it all with Amare. watch
Ohyeah, to add to that, what dominate big man did Jordan ever have?
 02-17-2010, 02:16 PM         #212
antdog  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WilliamHBonnie said:
No, it's not dumb.

LeBron doubled the Cavs wins in his first year, from when they were the worst team in the league... and then missed the playoffs by one game the next season.

Now the team is purely built around him (not just the team, the damn city at this point), the Cavs dominate the regular season and cause trouble in the playoffs. I can't think of another player that could do as well let alone win 50 games in his shoes, with the players he has now.

NOTE: The players he has now have all stepped their game up from last year.
just because you can't think of a player who might be able to do it don't mean it can't be done.basically you are saying one reason why bron>wade is because Wade couldn't do what Bron did with the Cavs...and bron>wade regardless but still...
 02-17-2010, 02:18 PM         #213
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WilliamHBonnie said:
Ohyeah, to add to that, what dominate big man did Jordan ever have?
Rodman. or do u mean points?
 8 years ago '04        #214
dre03 
space
avatar space
space
$10,460 | Props total: 3209 3209
 Lex Lossis said:
stop saying that. why can MJ be da only one to play with great players and not get heat??? wtf yall discredit a n*gga cuz he ain't win with scrubs???

Now I want Amare to join LeBron. I'll discredit LeBron so hard if they win it all with Amare. watch
MJ is the only one who played with a great perimeter player and won...

Name another NBA dynasty without a big man... There isnt one retard...

thats why Jordan doesnt get any heat cuz no other great player could win with another good perimeter player... they needed a good big man to win... Jordan didnt

Shaq has shown every team he plays at least two full seasons with makes it to the finals... So of course Wade being on a team with Shaq meant he was more than likely going to get to the finals... Once Wade got to the finals he became the man and took the finals by storm yes... One of the greatest finals performances and comebacks...

But he still needed help from a big man he couldnt do it with another good perimeter player...
 8 years ago '10        #215
beast mode 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$14,468 | Props total: 2482 2482
 Lex Lossis said:
Rodman. or do u mean points?
mj already won 3 in a row before rodman got there
 02-17-2010, 02:25 PM         #216
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rico23 said:
You're my n*gga and all but....


You're wrong....shaq wasnt "dominating", yea he would have breakout games where he would show flashes of his former self but he definitely wasnt dominating, the only person who dominated was wade(and the refs but i'm not knocking him for that, facts are facts tho)...yea i kno cleveland is my hometown and my allegiance(sp) lies with the cavs, but it doesnt necessarily lie with lebron, thats why this really shouldnt even be a debate...u cant help but look at the ring wade has over lebron, so since the question is "CAREER", THEN its wade....




Now better player? Thats a whole 'nother +20 pg thread(probably 10-15 if u dont count the lebron haters/kobe slurpers posts)
Posted via Mobile Device
You're disagreeing with me only on the Shaq part... you know that, right? I know Wade has had the better career, I've said that at least 4 times in this thread. Wade has only had the better career because he has a ring... I'm biased, but logical.

Shaq was still dominating enough to open everything up for Wade, just like he did Kobe. He isn't even a shade of his former self here in Cleveland, but still effective, never-the-less. Wade had a great series, not to take anything away from him, but Shaq was still opening up the lanes. That's why Flash was able to get to the hoop so many times.
 8 years ago '04        #217
dre03 
space
avatar space
space
$10,460 | Props total: 3209 3209
 Lex Lossis said:
Rodman. or do u mean points?
Jordan won without Rodman dumbass... And Rodman didnt even start every game and didnt play at all in alot of games.. And was not dominant in any sense of the imagination... Especially not at 34 years old Name another dominant big man not in the hall of fame...

At you calling a n*gga who didnt start every game at 34 years old dominant... Its amazing the year after Jordan retired Rodman was still in the league but was too old to do anything... coincidence i guess... wait he went to the Lakers didnt he and he couldnt do anything right? I guess the next year after the Bulls championship his dominance went away
 02-17-2010, 02:27 PM         #218
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dre03 said:
MJ is the only one who played with a great perimeter player and won...

Name another NBA dynasty without a big man... There isnt one retard...

thats why Jordan doesnt get any heat cuz no other great player could win with another good perimeter player... they needed a good big man to win... Jordan didnt

Shaq has shown every team he plays at least two full seasons with makes it to the finals... So of course Wade being on a team with Shaq meant he was more than likely going to get to the finals... Once Wade got to the finals he became the man and took the finals by storm yes... One of the greatest finals performances and comebacks...

But he still needed help from a big man he couldnt do it with another good perimeter player...
No n*gga it's called pie symmetry. If Jordan had a dominant big man, Jordan wouldn't average 35 ppg. his numbers would drop since da dominant big man would be 25+ppg. Jordan was good enough to make up for what he missed.
 02-17-2010, 02:30 PM         #219
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dre03 said:
Jordan won without Rodman dumbass... And Rodman didnt even start every game and didnt play at all in alot of games.. And was not dominant in any sense of the imagination... Especially not at 34 years old Name another dominant big man not in the hall of fame...

At you calling a n*gga who didnt start every game at 34 years old dominant... Its amazing the year after Jordan retired Rodman was still in the league but was too old to do anything... coincidence i guess... wait he went to the Lakers didnt he and he couldnt do anything right? I guess the next year after the Bulls championship his dominance went away
yeah I forgot. my bad. it's been 15 years man
 02-17-2010, 02:33 PM         #220
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P. Dedos said:
to call shaq dominant on the heat is a huge stretch famo... stop it
and n*ggas wanna try and penalise Wade for it. well like I said, wait til Amare joins LeBron. I'll discredit LeBron so hard if they win it all with Amare.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 64
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
65 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 38
Kanye West working on MY BEAUTIFUL DARK TWISTED FANTASY
64 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 36
Man hit dog with baseball bat because he ate his Whopper
101 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 24
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
109 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
56 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside May 22 - Kaepernick Lawsuit Reveals Evidence Teams Think He's a Starter
60 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
73 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 11
May 22 - Deadly Chinese Fentanyl Is Creating a New Era of Drug Kingpins
61 comments
21 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy