Better career so far: Bron or Wade?

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
57 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
8 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
313 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who has the better career so far?
LBJ 34 29.06%
Wade 83 70.94%
Voters: 117. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 02-17-2010, 02:05 PM         #181
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 antdog said:
Cavs fans always makin up fake stats is that fact bruh? did this acutally happen? Why speculate to make him look better or another superstar not as good
The ENTIRE cavs organization, scheme, program, style, and play is evolved around one man. The Cavs simply wouldn't win as many games. It's a fact, bruh.
 02-17-2010, 02:19 PM         #182
antdog  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WilliamHBonnie said:
The ENTIRE cavs organization, scheme, program, style, and play is evolved around one man. The Cavs simply wouldn't win as many games. It's a fact, bruh.
This is Fact,
saying what you THINK another superstar might do with them isn't a fact, you can guess what happens all you want, you can't knock somebody for sht thats never happened before lmao
 02-17-2010, 02:22 PM         #183
Michael Gordan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The NBA needs to revoke that championship if they want to review tape.
 8 years ago '06        #184
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
I can't believe 22 people voted for LeBron... Wait a minute, yes I can.
 02-17-2010, 02:35 PM         #185
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 antdog said:
This is Fact,
saying what you THINK another superstar might do with them isn't a fact, you can guess what happens all you want, you can't knock somebody for sht thats never happened before lmao
It's within the realm of a very possible possibility. I'm not knocking anybody, but when you build a team around a certain person, than you put someone else in that persons place, they've got some big shoes to fill.

Who do you think could run the Cavs offense as efficient as LeBron, with the squad he has, and win as many games, in the system they play?

Last edited by Rynoh; 02-17-2010 at 02:36 PM..
 02-17-2010, 02:35 PM         #186
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hood135 said:
I voted for Wade.
 8 years ago '09        #187
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
 hood135 said:
y cant u?
 8 years ago '04        #188
dre03 
space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 2452 2452
 antdog said:
Cavs fans always makin up fake stats is that fact bruh? did this acutally happen? Why speculate to make him look better or another superstar not as good
2 years ago Lebron sat out 7 games and the team went 0-7 they finished with 45 wins that year... The two years before that the Cavs won 50 games both years when Lebron played 78 or more games...

Its pretty clear without him they cant even manage 1 win... 3 of those games he missed were blowout losses... The Cavs are actually 0-8 in games when Lebron doesnt play since 07... 0-9 if you want to count the game he got injured in...
 8 years ago '04        #189
Pichito25 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,182 | Props total: 59 59
 Mysteryman said:
Nobody is basing an entire argument on rings

But in a comparison of careers you have to go farther than just stats and that is where LBJ only flaw is because all he has is stats.

Wade

2003–present

Awards
NBA Champion
(2006)
NBA Finals MVP
(2006)
6× NBA All-Star
(2005–2010)
NBA Scoring Champion
(2009)
All-NBA First Team
(2009)
2× All-NBA Second Team
(2005–2006)
All-NBA Third Team
(2007)
2× All-Defensive Second Team
(2005, 2009)
NBA All-Rookie First Team
(2004)
NBA All-Star Game MVP
(2010)
2× Skills Challenge Champion
(2006–2007)

While LBJ has

NBA Most Valuable Player
(2009)
NBA Rookie of the Year
(2004)
6× NBA All-Star
(2005–2010)
NBA Scoring Champion
(2008)
3× All-NBA First Team
(2006, 2008–2009)
2× All-NBA Second Team
(2005, 2007)
All-Defensive First Team
(2009)
NBA All-Rookie First Team
(2004)
2× NBA All-Star Game MVP
(2006, 2008)
Naismith Prep Player of the Year
(2003)

LBJ and Wade are very close career wise but that Finals ring and MVP puts him over the top because ultimately that is what you play the game for and both Wade and LBJ have been to the Finals yet have different results.
this post says it all when comparing lebron and wade.

If you get some other guy with a chip, and compare it to another player without one, then you also have to factor in all the other accomplishments!!
 8 years ago '10        #190
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,974 | Props total: 1798 1798
 P. Dedos said:
shaqs fat a.ss was huffing puffing on the bench against the mavs and putting up 6 point games and struggling to get a rebound.. he avg 13 points that series and refused to talk to media like a b**ch after the games and ready to throw people under the bus

you have no clue what your talking about clown

@ close thread... you just exposed yourself thanks boss
ACTUALLY...he averaged just over 16ppg 12 rpg that series, as well as shot 60% from the field which mean he was scoring when he got the ball with great efficiency and that was just THAT series. he still averaged 18 and 10 through the whole playoffs. GET YOUR s**t STRAIGHT b4 coming at me f**k boy.:dancingcool:

[pic - click to view]

02-17-2010, 02:55 PM         #191
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Black Magick said:
Exactly....
It's funny how these dudes want to discredit the great play LBJ has done in his 7 years just because he hasn't won a title yet. If or when he wins one this year, they're gonna still find ways to discredit his great play. It's just in the hateful nature of these guys....

Do people forget how pathetic Wade's career has been since winning that ring? Getting bounced out of the playoffs in the first round, not making the playoffs......
LeBron still failed. There is no difference in getting bounced in da 1st round and getting bounced in da CF. Both are still failures.

LeBron has had a great career stats wise, but Wade has too, plus a ring.

See yall got da stats padder mentality. Yall rather have great stats than rings....

n*gga I'd rather be on some Horry ish and be happy 7 times than LeBron ish and be upset my whole career.

Wade has great stats and a ring. LeBron has great stats and no ring..

wtf how is this a debate
 02-17-2010, 02:59 PM         #192
Michael Gordan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dre03 said:
Ring count
Paul Pierce - 1
Lebron - 0

Bynum - 1
Howard - 0
Ming - 0

Haslem - 1
Bosh - 0

Ginobili - 4
Billups -1

Yeah your right the ring count makes it so black and white of who had the better careers out of players... How could we be so retarded to use any other criteria to determine the better career...
:agreement6:
 8 years ago '10        #193
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,974 | Props total: 1798 1798
 Lex Lossis said:
LeBron still failed. There is no difference in getting bounced in da 1st round and getting bounced in da CF. Both are still failures.

See yall got da stats padder mentality. Yall rather have great stats than rings....

n*gga I'd rather be on some Horry ish and be happy 7 times than LeBron ish and be upset my whole career.

wtf how is this a debate

spoken like a true clown,rather be horry than lebron
 02-17-2010, 02:59 PM         #194
Michael Gordan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beast mode said:
ACTUALLY...he averaged just over 16ppg 12 rpg that series, as well as shot 60% from the field which mean he was scoring when he got the ball with great efficiency and that was just THAT series. he still averaged 18 and 10 through the whole playoffs. GET YOUR s**t STRAIGHT b4 coming at me f**k boy.:dancingcool:

[pic - click to view]

Get em!
 8 years ago '04        #195
dre03 
space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 2452 2452
 Gattsau said:
Ya and ai was voted to start in the game this year it means nothing...

Back than only dudes reppin ai was me, dedos, madness maybe a few others but anyone who watched ball knows he's been top 5 and got robbed for two mvps
Posted via Mobile Device
2 MVP's???

U cant win MVP being 4 games over .500... Doesnt matter how bad your team did the year before when you didnt play the year before... I could see if his team had won 17 games the year before with Wade healthy then the next year with Wade healthy they win 26 more games...

What other time did he even have a chance??
 02-17-2010, 03:02 PM         #196
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beast mode said:
I play to win. sorry

stop cherry picking. spit a proper rebuttal
 02-17-2010, 03:02 PM         #197
antdog  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dre03 said:
2 years ago Lebron sat out 7 games and the team went 0-7 they finished with 45 wins that year... The two years before that the Cavs won 50 games both years when Lebron played 78 or more games...

Its pretty clear without him they cant even manage 1 win... 3 of those games he missed were blowout losses... The Cavs are actually 0-8 in games when Lebron doesnt play since 07... 0-9 if you want to count the game he got injured in...
ok dude said no other superstar wins more than 50 if they replace Bron, we don't know that. Obviously the Cavs are gonna suffer without him, that's clear to see
 8 years ago '04        #198
Pichito25 2 heat pts
space
space
space
 beast mode said:
haha horry made some good contributions on those teams that he won chips with. he had himself a VERY good career so far.

as of this moment.........lebron has had some monster years but if i had to pick based on right now. Def horry. ( lebron better player, horry better career) but i know better. Lebron will have a great career when its all sed and done
 02-17-2010, 03:05 PM         #199
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lex Lossis said:

wtf how is this a debate
It's not, Wade has had the better career, and LeBron is the better individual player. That simple. Wade is a great player but had a dominating Shaq.
 8 years ago '04        #200
Pichito25 2 heat pts
space
space
space
im sure Barkley, Ewing, Malone, Reggie Miller, would gladly trade in some of those personal achievements for a ring!
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
118 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
119 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
38 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
169 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
76 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy