If Eminem drops Relapse2 and it sounds like MMLP and TheEminem Show will it secure his spot as GOAT?

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
34 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
20 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
72 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Yes or No
Yes 58 56.86%
No 44 43.14%
Voters: 102. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #101
Effit 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
No. For the simple reason that I honestly believe, nobody will ever be able make the ultimate case, that any one rapper, is greater than all other rappers. In such a way that everyone completely agrees.
 02-21-2010, 08:19 PM         #102
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
To me Em has a long way to go until he surpasses Nas or Jay for any type of greatest spot

And then theres MCs like Scarface who doesn't get the love he deserves but is light years ahead of Em

I feel like no matter how Relapse 2 is the fans will praise it though
 8 years ago '09        #103
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,731 | Props total: 6245 6245
"I feel like no matter how Relapse 2 is the fans will praise it though"

People were split on Relapse and definitely didnt praise Encore all that much,he aint immune to criticism.

Relapse 2 has to be atleast very near a classic because of how long he has been working on it and the fact he himself said he was on top of his game.Mr Porter said there was no filler and Eminem said there will be no goofy single which must mean there are none of those kinda songs.

Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 02-21-2010 at 08:30 PM..
 02-21-2010, 08:28 PM         #104
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ShadyVsEminem said:
"I feel like no matter how Relapse 2 is the fans will praise it though"

People were split on Relapse and definitely didnt praise Encore all that much.
what people? I'm talking about on this site, relapse was winning mad polls and praising Encore "all that much", that album shouldn't be praised at all, 4 dope tracks at the most

Edit: and look at yourself, you just proved my point, you're already a.ssuming it'll be "near classic" because of what Em and his a.ssociates said

Last edited by REAL_NESS; 02-21-2010 at 08:33 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #105
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,087 | Props total: 8878 8878
 REAL_NESS said:
To me Em has a long way to go until he surpasses Nas or Jay for any type of greatest spot

And then theres MCs like Scarface who doesn't get the love he deserves but is light years ahead of Em

I feel like no matter how Relapse 2 is the fans will praise it though
:agreement6::agreement6: scarface >>>>> eminem
 8 years ago '09        #106
space
space
 REAL_NESS said:
what people? I'm talking about on this site, relapse was winning mad polls and praising Encore "all that much", that album shouldn't be praised at all, 4 dope tracks at the most
People are split everywhere,if you dont like the accent you dont like the album.Nobody was going around calling it a classic or anything which has been shouted around about a number of unclassic albums.

Encore had some hot songs,some good songs and some songs that were his worst ever.It was a massive step down but it was in no way as bad as some people say it was.
 02-21-2010, 08:39 PM         #107
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Encore was horrible, and Relapse having low replay value is not just about an "accent"

Like I said hardcore fans, such as yourself will praise the album no matter what.
Lets at least wait to hear the music before saying as you said "it'll at least be a near classic"
 8 years ago '09        #108
space
space
 REAL_NESS said:
and look at yourself, you just proved my point, you're already a.ssuming it'll be "near classic" because of what Em and his a.ssociates said
Exactly cause he aint a bighead who would shout s**t around for no reason,he must feel the album is hot and he has been adding new songs since that interview.

If someone was blabbing around they were the best rapper alive id expect them to be very good,that didnt work out for that guy though so maybe im being to hasty on my Relapse 2 prediction.
 8 years ago '07        #109
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177 OP
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
IMO

If were talking about Material....content on album

If Relapse 2 is a classic

That means he has 3 classics

Eminem Show

MMLP

and Relapse 2

SSLP is a 4.5/5

Relapse is a 4/5

and Encore is a 3/5

Now Nas has 2 classics and Jay has 1 IMO, Pac Imo has 3, Snoop has 1, and Dre has 2
 8 years ago '04        #110
Chillmatic 
space
space
$458 | Props total: 14 14
 ra1n said:
I think after 2 more classic albums. (including R2) no accent. serious content. on point production. mmlp/emshow type albums =

[pic - click to view]

lmfao
 02-21-2010, 08:52 PM         #111
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jay has 1 classic? i noticed you put that "IMO" so I think you even know you wilding

Nas has only 2 classics?

And the fact that you added Snoop and Dre in the argument is a joke. Dre doesn't write his own rhymes and Snoop has never been in consistent GOAT convos. And no mention of Face, Cube, Ghostface, Common, Rakim? wow
 8 years ago '04        #112
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,395 | Props total: 11770 11770
 Mr. Snowman said:
IMO

If were talking about Material....content on album

If Relapse 2 is a classic

That means he has 3 classics

Eminem Show

MMLP

and Relapse 2

SSLP is a 4.5/5

Relapse is a 4/5

and Encore is a 3/5

Now Nas has 2 classics and Jay has 1 IMO, Pac Imo has 3, Snoop has 1, and Dre has 2

all just ur opinion really and No Goats Dont Fall Off... Em Has two more albums left out of him then hell be a 40 year old talking about the same stuff em content has to change to be one of the best hes just very skilled so was canibus
 8 years ago '09        #113
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,087 | Props total: 8878 8878
 REAL_NESS said:
Jay has 1 classic? i noticed you put that "IMO" so I think you even know you wilding

Nas has only 2 classics?

And the fact that you added Snoop and Dre in the argument is a joke. Dre doesn't write his own rhymes and Snoop has never been in consistent GOAT convos. And no mention of Face, Cube, Ghostface, Common, Rakim? wow
:agreement6: @ n*ggaz sleeping on scarface & ghostface k!llah,
eminem don't have a real classic which is on the diary illmatic reasonable doubt doggystyle doe or die chronic level face it
 8 years ago '07        #114
space
space
 ash1990 said:
:agreement6: @ n*ggaz sleeping on scarface & ghostface k!llah,
eminem don't have a real classic which is on the diary illmatic reasonable doubt doggystyle doe or die chronic level face it
Calm Down Realness

I wasnt sleeping on them i was just discussing the 3 most prominent Em Jay and Nas (dont know why i threw snoop and dre)

IMO

Nas/Eminem > Scarface> Ghostface > Jay > Rakim

only classic jays put out is blueprint...Reasonable Doubt was a 4.5/5 for me

Last edited by 1LynguisticMind; 02-21-2010 at 09:50 PM..
 02-21-2010, 09:53 PM         #115
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
everybody calm, are you?

just disputing your opinion because its funny that you have blueprint as Jays only classic when hes not even that lyrically sharp on it compared to RD. Blueprint is classic because of the sound.

For me it goes:
Jay/Nas > Scarface/Rakim > Cube > Ghost > Common

And Em isn't in my discussion because at the end of the day, neither is Bis,Royce, Thought or 3stacks (Thought and 3stacks need more solos)
 8 years ago '06        #116
Pitts Gutta 18 heat pts18
space
space
$2,927 | Props total: 12 12
No,Jigga man is about 5 years ahead
 8 years ago '07        #117
space
space
 Pitts Gutta said:
No,Jigga man is about 5 years ahead
 8 years ago '04        #118
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,395 | Props total: 11770 11770
 REAL_NESS said:

Edit: and look at yourself, you just proved my point, you're already a.ssuming it'll be "near classic" because of what Em and his a.ssociates said
 8 years ago '10        #119
Curb 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,474 | Props total: 80 80
 Mr. Snowman said:
drops Relapse 2.....and it sounds like MMLP and The Eminem Show will it secure is spot as the GOAT???

sure Encore was a fall off ( it could have been a classic if the cuts on Raw and Uncut didnt leak early)

and Relapse was not for everyone even though it was fire IMO (corny voice, gross content, etc.)

but honestly if this came out with and it was classic...I think its gonna be the old eminem, in his last 2 verses (drop the world, and forever) he just goes off on that s**t....

i think that would be a wrap

The only one in contention still is Nas Imo after jays recent albums......
That wasn't Eminem's best, the s**t was corny, even he realized how whack it was after it released.
 8 years ago '09        #120
space
space
How is his Drop the world or Forever verses corny? Smack that and Touchdown=corny

They aint his best verses from last year and they are definitely not him at his absolute best but they aint corny.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
61 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy