If Eminem drops Relapse2 and it sounds like MMLP and TheEminem Show will it secure his spot as GOAT?

most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
189 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Yes or No
Yes 58 56.86%
No 44 43.14%
Voters: 102. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #81
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,496 | Props total: 717 717
 beast mode said:
business,drips,without me,superman,Hailie's Song,My Dad's Gone Crazy,+5 skits (including intro and outro being wack...the songs i listed all had good beats but songs were just retarded
cant take this guys opinion seriously...those songs were all dope...lemme guess you thought lollipop was a dope song?
 8 years ago '06        #82
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,979 | Props total: 4001 4001
 stillers09 said:
"used to bomb you like saddam now that ima little calmer ima f**kin cross between osama, dama, obama and dahli lama"
Already, that line > Jay's last 4 albums.
 8 years ago '07        #83
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177 OP
space
space
$24,900 | Props total: 1144 1144
 Fly or Die said:
Last Three
 8 years ago '04        #84
DJ Maximum|M 47 heat pts47
space
space
$43,341 | Props total: 11528 11528
 Mr. Snowman said:
care to elaborate on these two rappers
Jay Nas...

hes not even close to touching them
 8 years ago '07        #85
space
space
 DJ Maximum said:
Jay Nas...

hes not even close to touching them
yep thats your opinion...

but mine is BP3 was a 2/5 AG was a 3/5 and Kingdom Come was a 2.5/5

Nas and Em are the only ones in my opinion who can debated as the goat....Pac is up there two but well..hes dead...Scarface and Ghostface are up there, but as of now its either Em or Nas but relapse 2 could be the dealbreaker...i also think Lupe could be the goat if he dropped 3 or four more albums
 8 years ago '09        #86
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,704 | Props total: 6199 6199
Im sick of people knocking Eminem saying Eminems last dope solo album was TES,yet the same people think Jay Z who hasnt had a dope album since 03 is the best(and for the record TES>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>The black album).

Jay has had 3 albums since The Black album,Eminems 3rd since TES will be out soon enough so we will be able to put Jays 3 against Eminems and make a fair a.ssessment.I have a feeling Relapse 2 will knock Jay Zs albums out of the park but we shall see.

Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 02-18-2010 at 07:49 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #87
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179
he may not be the G.O.A.T. in my book but he is in my top 5 of all time...after relapse 2 he may be bumped up one more spot
 8 years ago '09        #88
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,659 | Props total: 842 842
 XxC4xX said:
Em is one of the best at lyrics in the game. content wise tho he sucks
contradiciting statement how can u be one of the best at lyrics but content sucks lol.
 02-18-2010, 10:43 AM         #89
MicRo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
eminem doesnt need to secure anything. and im sure the same old goat haters are going to hate on r2 also because eminem will use the funny accent on r2 whether you like it or not. he doesn't need to prove s**t to you dumb people on here that think your OPINION matters when he already lies as the goat. all of you are on the internet all day and think what you say is final. get this though your brains.. nas raps about the same sit all the time, jay-z isnt motivated anymore, and eminem is the only one that has recently released a cd with full production by the greatest hiphop producer of our time. just being in the studio with dre is the most motivation anyone in the music industry will ever get. just imagine a bunch of people in one room bumping s**t way past what we've ever heard and they all love doing what they do. now drop all this goat crap. bye.
 8 years ago '07        #90
space
space
 Fly or Die said:
how can you not agree, TES > The Black Album

i always thought TES is on the same level as MMLP if not a little better
 8 years ago '07        #91
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,200 | Props total: 15021 15021
he'll never be goat...
 02-18-2010, 06:38 PM         #92
Kal Tourette 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no matter how wack relapse 2 is which it won't be, he is still the dopest RAPPER of all time...
 8 years ago '07        #93
space
space
 BryanBodyLotion said:
I love how ppl say EMINEM lacks CONTENT...

" what else could i possibly do to make noise..I done touched on everything but little boys"

Would the people who feel that he lacks content..tell me what they would enjoy to hear?
they would love to hear jay-z rap about how rich he is for 55 minutes
 8 years ago '09        #94
space
space
When Eminem is done people can either judge him on his best songs or say he made Fack and a few other songs so he sucks,its up to them.

When you like an artist you dont concentrate on the negatives as much but some of the songs he made were simply not good enough and the fact his lyrics suggested he knew they were not good enough made it worse.

However Eminem on the top of his game>>>>>>>>

Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 02-21-2010 at 07:22 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #95
jj01 
space
space
$44,946 | Props total: 4659 4659
 MicRo said:
eminem doesnt need to secure anything. and im sure the same old goat haters are going to hate on r2 also because eminem will use the funny accent on r2 whether you like it or not. he doesn't need to prove s**t to you dumb people on here that think your OPINION matters when he already lies as the goat. all of you are on the internet all day and think what you say is final. get this though your brains.. nas raps about the same sit all the time, jay-z isnt motivated anymore, and eminem is the only one that has recently released a cd with full production by the greatest hiphop producer of our time. just being in the studio with dre is the most motivation anyone in the music industry will ever get. just imagine a bunch of people in one room bumping s**t way past what we've ever heard and they all love doing what they do. now drop all this goat crap. bye.
you are Caucasian and under 21 correct?
 8 years ago '09        #96
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,078 | Props total: 8849 8849
 MicRo said:
:disdain2: nas don't rap about the same things, you have never listen to a nas album before don't lie if don't like nas music just say that simple, nas >>>>>>> eminem in every aspect

Last edited by Ash10; 02-21-2010 at 07:55 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #97
space
space
 ash1990 said:
nas >>>>>>> eminem in every aspect

[video - click to view]

False til you post a better Nas freestyle,lets not even get started on Nas`s monotone flow or the fact he usually couldnt make a decent hook to save his life.

Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 02-21-2010 at 07:57 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #98
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
 ShadyVsEminem said:

False til you post a better Nas freestyle,lets not even get started on Nas`s monotone flow.
f**k a freestyle........ nas discography >>>>>> eminem discography
 8 years ago '09        #99
space
space
 ash1990 said:
f**k a freestyle........ nas discography >>>>>> eminem discography
You said he was better at everything,are you changing your story?

Eminem on the 8mile soundtrack is a level Nas will never reach,Nas should know he was on that cd.Nas is a great lyricist but he hasnt got the all around game Eminem has.

Eminem just needs to sort his content out on Relapse 2 to silence the doubters because lyrically most of his new stuff has been top drawer.I still dont know what people want him to rap about though.

Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 02-21-2010 at 08:08 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #100
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
 ShadyVsEminem said:
You said he was better at everything,are you changing your story?

Eminem on the 8mile soundtrack is a level Nas will never reach, Nas should know he was on that cd.Nas is a great lyricist but he hasnt got the all around game Eminem has.
you want war on who's better?

[video - click to view]

nas is more creative holla @ when eminem makes a joint like fetus:dancingcool::dancingcool:

Last edited by Ash10; 02-21-2010 at 08:18 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
41 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
216 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
144 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago