Best Way to Make Your Cologne Last The Longest?

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
29 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
28 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 8 years ago '06        #21
fabfob 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,480 | Props total: 403 403
add water
 8 years ago '05        #22
trackmanxs 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,470 | Props total: 139 139
cologne supposed to go with your body..itz not gonna smell da same on evrybody..da best cologne might smell like s**t on you...don't spray ya clothes..you can risk stainin dem s**ts..on a regular day a spray on both sides of da neck both wrists n ya good 2 go..now if you goin out then you do each side of da neck dab behind da ears both wrists and chest...and like dude said earlier cologne lasts allday (atleast good cologne does) you jus get used 2 da smell..there's 3 phases..1st is initial stage where you smell it da most..2nd phase is the strong smell has wore off but still noticeable to you and others..3rd phase..you prolly won't smell it and others won't usually smell it but if they come close they'll smell it..my s**t lasts allday..so you might wanna check da cologne you got cuz ne good cologne will last from mornin till you take a shower next day
 8 years ago '08        #23
j-dub82 
space
space
$1,935 | Props total: 54 54

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #24
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 j-dub82 said:
man im not taking cologne tips from someone who collects battle ax's and doesn't make his bed
 8 years ago '04        #25
jsmooth-117 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$11,536 | Props total: 6459 6459
 Gonzilla said:
^U serious? I've been told spraying it on your clothes is the least effective. Hmmm...

I dont really use anything fancy. I mean im currently on that Polo Blue. U think that might be it?
Son I get more compliments on polo blue then I do on a lot of my colognes ( more expensive colognes). There are certain websites where you can go and see active ingredients in colognes the s**t that gives colognes the distinct smell they have and once you find out the distinct ingredients you should go and by those because chances are they are going to work well just as the one that you are using with those very same ingredients.

Depending on how OD you want to go with your cologne fascination (for lack of a better term) you can search for the fragrance notes on websites like and find out what colognes are similar to each other and stick within that family.
 8 years ago '08        #26
j-dub82 
space
space
 dmunson318 said:
man im not taking cologne tips from someone who collects battle ax's and doesn't make his bed
:lachen001: yea his room is pretty sloppy but dude knows his s**t. He has a collection of 40+ colognes that he's worn. He works at some jewelry store and will give reviews of colognes that he's worn to work and been complimented on by women or just colognes that he's worn out to other places. He'll also tell you how many sprays of each cologne is enough because all colognes don't have the same strength/projecting power. If i ever need to see a review of a cologne or just need a second opinion of one, i'll check out his review of it. Hasn't failed me so far
 8 years ago '07        #27
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,839 | Props total: 2000 2000
 fabfob said:
add water

thats what I was thinking when i read the title but he's obviously talking aobut lasting on him
 8 years ago '04        #28
bomester 
space
space
$2,634 | Props total: 0 0
I spray it all over my nuts...
 8 years ago '06        #29
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,980 | Props total: 3542 3542
Yea, I use really light colognes... so I usually put it on the 2 wrists & neck

Last week I bought three three different "fragrance oils" to test them out...my cousins are always saying they're better than cologne and last longer...so far they seem to last longer.

Last edited by 01seay; 02-21-2010 at 02:38 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #30
jsmooth-117 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$11,536 | Props total: 6459 6459
Some long lasting colognes that last regardless of your PH balance off your body from my experience are

Hanae Mori
Polo Blue
Gucci pour homme (SP)
polo explorer
Aqua Di Gio

ALl of those above LAST ALL DAMN DAY on your body.
 8 years ago '08        #31
j-dub82 
space
space
these also last all day

jean paul gaultier le male
angel men
 02-22-2010, 12:11 AM         #32
ALLSCREWEDUP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
one spray point blank on my wrist and rub em' together, let the kush do the rest...
 8 years ago '04        #33
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,899 | Props total: 2011 2011
Man I hate when I'm walking somewhere, like in the halls of buildings around campus and I can smell dudes cologne's that past me 150+ feet ago. Some dudes cover themselves in cologne and it's f**king gross.

I spray once on my neck and once on my chest. That's it and I don't use that s**t everyday. I've been told I'm smelling nice somedays when all I have on is my deodorant
 8 years ago '08        #34
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
I have the scrub the s**t out of my neck to rid of Aqua De Gio. That piff last forever.
 8 years ago '05        #35
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 bomester said:
I spray it all over my nuts...

honestly i dont think that u will be joking like that if u actually sprayed that s**t on your nuts
 8 years ago '09        #36
Gonzilla 1 heat pts OP
space
space
$4,485 | Props total: 57 57
 01seay said:
Yea, I use really light colognes... so I usually put it on the 2 wrists & neck

Last week I bought three three different "fragrance oils" to test them out...my cousins are always saying they're better than cologne and last longer...so far they seem to last longer.
Where did you find some for MEN? And how much do they go for?

I've reading that some thing man. People using fragrance oil instead of cologne. Someone actually put me on that stuff a while back, but I confused it with body spray (like Axe or Tag) and I was like, hell na.

But yeah, school me on that oils s**t.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
49 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy