Best Way to Make Your Cologne Last The Longest?

most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
68 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
261 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #1
8534 pageviews
35 comments

Gonzilla 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,485 | Props total: 57 57
Best Way to Make Your Cologne Last The Longest?

I mean, like in the morning, when you spray it on - how can you make it last the whole day?

I know it probably does, I actually dont know image, but sometimes it feels like I dont smell it anymore later in the day. Feels like it wears out or something.

Like, I guess, how many sprays do y'all typically put on? Or how? Is there any particular area or way to do it, to get the most out of it?

Usually, once I'm dressed and ready to go, I spray once on my neck (or by that area), once on my chest (or by that area, this is probably no good since it goes straight on the shirt?) and sometimes I spray it like infront of me and walk into it. Fail? image

I've read that your ears are a "hotspot" and dabbing a little cologne/body spray on them will work wonders (I'm a.ssuming cus when your ears get hot, it reacts with the cologne?).

:jay:I searched for a thread like this to not asking this dumbass question, but didn't find anything.

Props for decent responses.
:agreement6:

35 comments for "Best Way to Make Your Cologne Last The Longest?"

8 years ago '05        #2
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,434 | Props total: 589 589
on the clothing seems to last longer... I usually can smell my cologne from the time I wear it to the time I do the laundry

maybe your cologne is just not that loud?
 8 years ago '09        #3
Gonzilla 1 heat pts OP
space
space
^U serious? I've been told spraying it on your clothes is the least effective. Hmmm...

I dont really use anything fancy. I mean im currently on that Polo Blue. U think that might be it?
 8 years ago '05        #4
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
cologne is supposed to blend with your own pheramones (spelling), that's why they say to spray it on your skin

what i'll do is i'll give one neck/chest spray, and two wrist sprays (one on each wrist)

that way i get the personal smell you get from putting it on your skin as well as the long lasting effect of it being on my clothes
 8 years ago '09        #5
Gonzilla 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 daliff89 said:
cologne is supposed to blend with your own pheramones (spelling), that's why they say to spray it on your skin

what i'll do is i'll give one neck/chest spray, and two wrist sprays (one on each wrist)

that way i get the personal smell you get from putting it on your skin as well as the long lasting effect of it being on my clothes
Why on your wrists though? :lostit0:

I seen almost the exact same response on Yahoo Answers, when I was Googling this before deciding on the thread, so I guess that's another "hotspot" ...but wrists? Why?
 8 years ago '04        #6
fat-phat 
space
space
space
$365 | Props total: 0 0
i think you get use to the smell and just think that it isn't there anymore.
 8 years ago '04        #7
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 Gonzilla said:
^U serious? I've been told spraying it on your clothes is the least effective. Hmmm...

I dont really use anything fancy. I mean im currently on that Polo Blue. U think that might be it?
clothes are least effective cause they are not able to hold on to scents well. i still do it a bit, just spray it and walk into it with the shirt or whatever.

Gonzilla said:

I seen almost the exact same response on Yahoo Answers, when I was Googling this before deciding on the thread, so I guess that's another "hotspot" ...but wrists? Why?
wrists heats up during regular activities easily.

i usually spray 2-3 times on the chest/stomach area, 1 spray on each side of the neck and another spray in the center. spray a bit on the neck/behind the ears sometimes and if im wearin short sleeves i will spray once on a wrist and rub it in with the other wrist. no point wastin cologne

a lot of it has to do with it is the cologne also. cologne usually last longer and stronger than others so try experimentin wit different types

Last edited by Venom; 02-17-2010 at 01:18 AM..
 02-17-2010, 01:16 AM         #8
TheLegazY 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gonzilla said:

You spray on your pulse points because that is where you body heat is collectively the "warmest". The "pheromones" are thus reacting to this temperature and expelled moreso.

-Jason
Once on next (left side), on each wrist and dab behind the ears. Do NOT rub it in. -J
 8 years ago '04        #9
hardcopyhc 
space
space
$1,291 | Props total: 155 155
I spary on my clothes because your body chemistry naturally changes your odor throughout the day but if I spray on my clothes I usually smell it till I wash my clothes as well. I wear Sean John Unforgivable and Curve Crush and they both seem to last all day. I think sometimes we get used to smelling our cologne so it doesn't seem as strong as it would for someone we walk by.
 02-17-2010, 08:02 AM         #10
kingz21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
When you put it on clothes its the least effective and the worse because once you start sweating, the cologne reacts with the sweat and gives off a unpleasent scent. But just spray your cologne on your neck a few times, chest and wrist. Yeah I know what you mean, when you can't smell your cologne but other people can still smell, you have just gotten used to the scent.
 8 years ago '09        #11
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,823 | Props total: 724 724
 daliff89 said:

this is golden
 8 years ago '05        #12
darulersback 
space
space
$2,813 | Props total: 15 15
just remember if u have sensitive skin…DON’T SPRAY ON UR SKIN...i mean i spray on my shirt in these spots(chest and arm pits with cologne)...then i use a type of body spray on my pants. i really mix and match because if u find the right body spray like an axe or bath and body works then use one spray of cologne it usually lasts the whole day.
 8 years ago '05        #13
darulersback 
space
space
$2,813 | Props total: 15 15
just remember to use different stuff together man forreal...like ur deodorant and body wash can really f**k up ur sent...i was usin Aqua Di Gio and that shet stunk for me caz its supposedly for white people only so I had my friend test it (hes white) and he smelt like everyone else who wore it…GOOD! (PAUSE)
 8 years ago '09        #14
Gonzilla 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 darulersback said:
just remember if u have sensitive skin…DON’T SPRAY ON UR SKIN...i mean i spray on my shirt in these spots(chest and arm pits with cologne)...then i use a type of body spray on my pants. i really mix and match because if u find the right body spray like an axe or bath and body works then use one spray of cologne it usually lasts the whole day.
You spray it on your pants?

I guess I can try putting some on my wrists, see how that goes. Good looks on the replies.
Anyone else?
 8 years ago '04        #15
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,657 | Props total: 5344 5344
Put it on my neck , wrist , an my lobes .. Places where your vein pulses @ ..
 8 years ago '05        #16
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
yea you're supposed to put cologne on your pulse points, hence neck and wrist

plus, unless you're a zombie, you're going to move your hands throughout the day, and that kind of swings the smell around

and @ dudes talking about spraying 2817 times on themselves
 8 years ago '05        #17
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
wrist, behind the ears, a spray near the stomach region on your shirt. last all day and not too strong.
 8 years ago '05        #18
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
it dont take much so please dont over do it. tha ho's dont like that s**t.
 8 years ago '05        #19
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
Iv'e learned to not spray on places where your partner might be kissing on you later. I can't stand tasting my girls perfume. LOL

far as the wrist...? really why? LOL

I usually put my finger close to the nozzel and spray on my finger then dab it behind my ears but more so under my hair line on the side of my neck n on my chest lightly... Id'e rather spray my forearm then wrist. I like the smell of lotion or soap for my hands....

I think you get use to the smell and just think that it isn't there anymore.
This!

On the other hand i hate women that smell like they smashed a bottle over their heads n walk around like perfume advertisements.... In the summer, that s**t will give you a headache n make you nauseous

Last edited by Universal~Mind; 02-17-2010 at 09:25 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #20
"SS" 28 heat pts28
space
space
$10,241 | Props total: 4831 4831
i dont like cologne on my skin at all i usually spray 2 decent sized squirts on my shirt and im done with it. i usually dont smell it after an hour or 2 but i know its still there because i can always smell it on my shirt the next morning
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy