Rappers who claim to be REAL Bloods but messing with Weezy, Jim Jones, birman and the like....

most viewed right now
vida guerra
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
108 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
92 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-16-2010, 06:20 PM         #1
6380 pageviews
24 comments

BrCiNe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rappers who claim to be REAL Bloods but messing with Weezy, Jim Jones, birman and the like....

This doesn't make any sense @ all. Why haven't fake Bloods such as Jim Jones, Weezy, birdman old A** and the like get G Check'd by now by dem real bloods....people die for wearing such as the wrong color but these dude use the bloods image to make millions and dem bloods aint getting a piece of dat check but dey ok with dat. Maybe sum1 can explain dis 2 me......dis aint even right image you got dudes out there dying and spending life behind dem bars but these tv rappers get away with false flagging......

rumor is that weezy got check'd by dem crips in FL when he was trying 2 false flag and than he decide to false flag wit dem bloodz

Game is suspect as well because how can he say he is from da streetz but than make a song called MY Life with Lil Wayne and trying 2 get down wit a dude that is not real. plus what real blood you see on changing hearts anyway....image image

its is crazy how they check ppl for silly things but would check sum1 for false flagging and making money off of them and in turn not give them nothing.....

24 comments for "Rappers who claim to be REAL Bloods but messing with Weezy, Jim Jones, birman and the like...."

8 years ago '07        #2
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
don't really know what to make of it, the gang s**t needs to die asap.
 8 years ago '08        #3
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
$10,551 | Props total: 537 537
they could be affiliated, u never know
 02-16-2010, 06:24 PM         #4
DAOST  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Weezy and Game with real bloods like Jay Rock Menace etc and they helped them, Weezy with features and Game signing them to BWS and his family so they get protected

Last edited by DAOST; 02-16-2010 at 06:25 PM..
 02-16-2010, 06:24 PM         #5
BrCiNe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nah....i got dudes in harlem that is real bloods and dey can't come through....jim jones can't be that real.....

what set is weezy in anyway...plus he been living on TV since he was like 15...he can't be that real ...its not even close to being real

Last edited by BrCiNe; 02-16-2010 at 06:26 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #6
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
i mean, who knows, i never really got into looking at it deeply but it just seems played out. i mean, the game doing tracks with snoop, then game doin tracks with wayne, then snoop doing tracks with jeezy all the while rappin bout how real they keep it . its hard to tell whos real so ppl just need to judge the music. all n*ggaz who constantly rap that bang bang s**t with no substance need to get turned off.

Last edited by NuffGanja; 02-16-2010 at 06:27 PM..
 02-16-2010, 06:27 PM         #7
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jim Jones is a real Blood.
 8 years ago '06        #8
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,696 | Props total: 8660 8660
I think rappers representing bloods and crips they gain certain image while bloods and crips gain exposure that they are still around I think its win win situation of both sides. Everybody knows who's real and who's not but they benefit for the moment
 02-16-2010, 06:41 PM         #9
BrCiNe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 XX DIPSET XX said:
Word?

yeah....jim jones aint never one day come through dat area and its right in harlem...jim jones would know what time it is......

dez dude suppose 2 be so gangsta but they surrounded by a ton of police officers and guards......

dem the softest gangstas i know.....

i bet weezy ask 2 be placed in PC when going 2 prison....u so gangsta he should be able 2 stick it out in the general population.......i don't wanna hear that they place celebrities in PC....because weezy is a grown man...he can waive the right 2 PC and go in the prison population.......he will be prom queen in there

and kissing dudes aint gonna work either....dey don't play like dat up @ rikers....

Last edited by BrCiNe; 02-16-2010 at 06:42 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #10
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
$10,551 | Props total: 537 537
 BrCiNe said:
yeah....jim jones aint never one day come through dat area and its right in harlem...jim jones would know what time it is......

dez dude suppose 2 be so gangsta but they surrounded by a ton of police officers and guards......

dem the softest gangstas i know.....

i bet weezy ask 2 be placed in PC when going 2 prison....u so gangsta he should be able 2 stick it out in the general population.......i don't wanna hear that they place celebrities in PC....because weezy is a grown man...he can waive the right 2 PC and go in the prison population.......he will be prom queen in there

and kissing dudes aint gonna work either....dey don't play like dat up @ rikers....
im not a lil wayne fan but ur ignorant, being a man? being a man is staying in PC and coming out to ur 2 kids and raising them, he would be FOOD in gen pop, dudes would be on him the moment he got in there
 02-16-2010, 06:46 PM         #11
dlettern  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
stop it with these threads....what makes you such an expert on who's a real this or fake that....these clowns don't get "g-checked" cuz they pay money to be protected and in turn they rep whatever flag is letting them live. i guess you aint that much of an expert. and wasn't snoop and the dogpound (crips) signed to suge? no one but lames care about that color s**t, get over it
 02-16-2010, 07:07 PM         #12
Asimmons813  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Weezy isn't a real blood. I've dated one his cousins and she said everything he claims and raps isn't true (except for the money/drug abuse). He's a good rapper (not in my top 25,but that's a whole other thread), but I don't respect anyone who can't keep it real. I've lived in New Orleans, and saw gang activity in the 90's (but it wasn't to the magnitude of say L.A./ The Chi (those are the two meccas as far as gangs go). In Uptown New Orleans, tons of people wear red rags (it's just an Uptown thing). Where I saw gangs was more so in the suburbs of the N.O. (Kenner/ Metairie Louisiana). Birdman is an OG (he has real street credibility), but I would say he isn't a blood either. As far Jim Jones I have no idea, but my intuition would say he's a fraud as well. BrCiNe, I really don't support violence, but you made a valid statement that these entertainers are making mega dollars off these facade gang affiliations. I think someone should call them out on this matter. At the same time, I believe by people buying into this baffoonery marketing tool used by these guys is really what leaves a bad taste in my mouth (pause) when it comes to Hip-Hop. Anyone who looks back at an old Wayne videos you see he isn't really rockin' that red rag.

Last edited by Asimmons813; 02-16-2010 at 07:13 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #13
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,773 | Props total: 12276 12276
 BrCiNe said:
This doesn't make any sense @ all. Why haven't fake Bloods such as Jim Jones, Weezy, birdman old A** and the like get G Check'd by now by dem real bloods....people die for wearing such as the wrong color but these dude use the bloods image to make millions and dem bloods aint getting a piece of dat check but dey ok with dat. Maybe sum1 can explain dis 2 me......dis aint even right you got dudes out there dying and spending life behind dem bars but these tv rappers get away with false flagging......

rumor is that weezy got check'd by dem crips in FL when he was trying 2 false flag and than he decide to false flag wit dem bloodz

Game is suspect as well because how can he say he is from da streetz but than make a song called MY Life with Lil Wayne and trying 2 get down wit a dude that is not real. plus what real blood you see on changing hearts anyway....

its is crazy how they check ppl for silly things but would check sum1 for false flagging and making money off of them and in turn not give them nothing.....
Simple answer bruh...

When you paid it don't matter you can rep what you want...u get f**ked wit you got the money to have a n*gga touched...u right tho they got muffukas in school coming up wanting be down with the s**t cuz fake n*ggas glorifying it, but it is what it is...fake/real, it don't matter to me cuz its all stupid...seriously go to school so you won't be 40 still claiming you thugged out sippin steal reserve with nothing in the bank.
 02-16-2010, 07:30 PM         #14
slojoe86  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i could have swore i seen weezy wearing a blue bandana in an older video of his.... and i could of swore i seen jim jones getting chased at a basketball game..... now about GAME i can believe but something smells fishy about wayne and jimmy....
 8 years ago '10        #15
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,528 | Props total: 9907 9907
delete....

Last edited by USC; 02-16-2010 at 07:40 PM..
 02-16-2010, 07:33 PM         #16
BrCiNe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Me being from the streets i have seen crazy things....these rappers are making millions, having a huge fan base but promoting violence. If they was really from the streets than they would know that more generations don't need to die and suffer for non sense.

They have the money and fan base to get a good message out but instead sending a bad message out. Its not the adults but the children. They get their head filled up with non sense and think it is right and true.

Lil wayne when he first came out is the dude that says he can't cuss on record because his mom didn't like it......Now that is cool you can repsect your moms...this is the dude that was seen in the video playing the tin man in his school, ..but than he wants people 2 believe he is flipping birds and banging.......

Dude been living on tv since he was 14....when did this dude have time 2 do all of this...when did u pay his dues......dude been making money.....

These bloods that let them slide is crazy....they shoot and k!ll for nonsense such as someone wearing a wrong color, but these dudes are making millions fromyour lifestyle...u f!ght 2 live make it on the streets....these dudes live in mansions....and they are peachy okay with it.......
 8 years ago '10        #17
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,528 | Props total: 9907 9907
none of these n*ggas banged bloods that hard until game did....

that s**t got game hellllla buzz...certified gangstas..was a blood anthem....

game a transformer he was a crippin n high school..@ compton high

with that said he did get put own cedar block and he owns his hood...literally

as far as bloods n crips these days the s**t been dyin down recently bloods n crips fukn wit each other more than ever...i think n*ggas finally startin to get it...
 8 years ago '09        #18
NoHope 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,914 | Props total: 1669 1669
Money make anything possible, but I still dunno why Wayne wanna be blood.
 8 years ago '05        #19
ceo-of-hucworld 25 heat pts25
space
space
$8,017 | Props total: 9833 9833
the rap game as a whole is fake. not just bangin' but slangin' and murkin' too. If these dudes did 1/3 of what they rapped about don't you know the FEDS would be knocking down their front doors trying to pin unsolved murders and open cases on these clowns. the rap game is like the WWE and TNA...its all entertainment and amusement.

example for all you dudes having a hard time deciphering the truth...rap is one big metaphor. rappers have to say they blew a dudes brains out or rode on his family to sell records and keep this imagine they label heads want you to buy into. its no different than you telling your boys that you phucked the s**t out of a chick just to drive home the point that you banged her hard...all metaphors, smoke & mirrors and amusement. wise up and wake up
 02-16-2010, 07:53 PM         #20
Stayburnin  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the reason they get away with is cuz they give back. a lot of these rappers have bloods roll with them just to protect them and throw them mad money. and you have to understand noone is gonna g'check some of them. your stupid if you think someone is gonna b**ch out baby and wayne.

i dont even like them but u have to understand how much money they have. when you have that much money, you get crazy protection. they got so many n*ggas rollin wit them everywhere just for that reason. and the guns real bloods be havin are nothin like what they have. i was born and raised in the hood in camden, nj. i was lucky to move out 2 years back even though i still consider it my home. but the last thing those bloods give a f**k about is lil wayne and jim jones reppin. they hustle everyday, there worried about themselves and their life not a rappers life. they have way bigger problems than that.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
93 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
173 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
53 comments
24 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
21 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy