Rocafella Insider Responds To Rumors That Jay-Z Is Illuminati:He Was Inducted Into A Fraternity

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
105 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-18-2010, 09:40 AM         #141
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
is there not an oath that needs to be taken before you can be a part of a secret society?...is jimmy iovine not a part of one?...has jay-z not proven time and time again that he's a part of all of this?..stop being a d*ck riding fan for once and actually put the pieces together you dumb f**k...
why are you typing like that? your a weirdo babblin about oaths and s**t. 50 bricked cause he made records that no1 cared about lol, repetitive s**t don't last!
 02-18-2010, 03:01 PM         #142
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deLeet said:
why are you typing like that? your a weirdo babblin about oaths and s**t. 50 bricked cause he made records that no1 cared about lol, repetitive s**t don't last!

my god you're so f**kin' stupid...

and what are you even doing in this thread if this is such nonsense to you?
 02-18-2010, 03:35 PM         #143
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:

my god you're so f**kin' stupid...

and what are you even doing in this thread if this is such nonsense to you?
its crazy cause you actually think you have all the facts and answers, ok I'm stupid yeppeeee now pls move on and stop quoting me.
 02-18-2010, 03:43 PM         #144
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deLeet said:
its crazy cause you actually think you have all the facts and answers, ok I'm stupid yeppeeee now pls move on and stop quoting me.
dumb n*gga....

what are you doing in this thread b**ch?
 02-18-2010, 03:44 PM         #145
PhrenologyW  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
illuminati is real god told me
 02-18-2010, 03:53 PM         #146
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
dumb n*gga....

what are you doing in this thread b**ch?
jesus your so mad your saying dumb s**t, who says I can't enter a specific thread?? man go take your pills....
 8 years ago '05        #147
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,195 | Props total: 11803 11803
 THEINFAMOUS said:
yeah he is. If u listen to black girl lost in reverse at 1:04 he says it
Posted via Mobile Device
Obviously made up Yall n*ggas prolly did this shyt too. This Illuminati/Mason shyt is crazy
 8 years ago '04        #148
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,755 | Props total: 1572 1572
 Michael_Moore said:
is there not an oath that needs to be taken before you can be a part of a secret society?...is jimmy iovine not a part of one?...has jay-z not proven time and time again that he's a part of all of this?..stop being a d*ck riding fan for once and actually put the pieces together you dumb f**k...
jay may be part of the slave n*gga version (The boule) but he's not part of the Illuminati bro Jay doesn't have anywhere near the money or pull needed to sit at that table, he's not part of the plan or decision making in anyway Obama isn't even at that table, if anything jay's nothing more than a pawn and after his purpose is served whether he knows it or not he will be red listed or tagged along with everyone else.

[pic - click to view]

if You were really on your knowledge game You'd know how these people view the black race as a whole and why one could never truely sit amoungst them.

one of the head families of that s**t (The rothchilds) is worth like 500 trillion they can whipe their a.ss wih jay-z's entire Fortune times x3 this is about 1% of the world enslaving and controling the rest and jay-z isn't going to be privy to that seat.

Last edited by Ra-da-god; 02-18-2010 at 04:05 PM..
 02-18-2010, 04:11 PM         #149
PhrenologyW  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ra-da-god said:
jay may be part of the slave n*gga version (The boule) but he's not part of the Illuminati bro Jay doesn't have anywhere near the money or pull needed to sit at that table, he's not part of the plan or decision making in anyway Obama isn't even at that table, if anything jay's nothing more than a pawn and after his purpose is served whether he knows it or not he will be red listed or tagged along with everyone else.

[pic - click to view]

if You were really on your knowledge game You'd know how these people view the black race as a whole and why one could never truely sit amoungst them.

one of the head families of that s**t (The rothchilds) is worth like 500 trillion they can whipe their a.ss wih jay-z's entire Fortune times x3 this is about 1% of the world enslaving and controling the rest and jay-z isn't going to be privy to that seat.
i googled that family the Rothschild family the are crazy rich and powerful interesting
 8 years ago '04        #150
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,755 | Props total: 1572 1572
 PhrenologyW said:
i googled that family the Rothschild family the are crazy rich and powerful interesting
they are one the the elite families of the world they could spend bill gates money 100 times over and still be rich.

thats just one family like that out of 500 and NONE OF THEM are black no rapper will ever be part of the Illuminati its foolish to even consider the thought
 02-18-2010, 04:44 PM         #151
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
139 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
142 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago