Rocafella Insider Responds To Rumors That Jay-Z Is Illuminati:He Was Inducted Into A Fraternity

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
28 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
177 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
88 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #121
jae premier 
space
space
$2,491 | Props total: 77 77
 NYC-Banga said:
i never ever believe anyone being interviewed outside a project building looking cold as f**k.
hahahahhahah yep, soooo true
 8 years ago '05        #122
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,046 | Props total: 824 824
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Hmmmm....
lol hmm indeed
 8 years ago '04        #123
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,755 | Props total: 1572 1572
 ImageOfTruth said:
This aint started in the 50's Ra, this started since mankind started or really close to it.
people always say they plan to "kill 90% of the earths population" the idea may have been around alot longer but the actual plan to pull it off didn't come into fruition until the 1950's the holocaust was an orginized test so to speak Rex 84 will be much more streamlined and on a bigger scale.

the concept came from a purification of london campaign led by king alfred 884 A.D, the revised plan was originally put together to deal with a feared black uprising in america.

Last edited by Ra-da-god; 02-17-2010 at 10:50 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #124
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
 Ra-da-god said:
people always say they plan to "kill 90% of the earths population" the idea may have been around alot longer but the actual plan to pull it off didn't come into fruition until the 1950's the holocaust was an orginized test so to speak Rex 84 will be much more streamlined and on a bigger scale.

the concept came from a purification of london campaign led by king alfred 884 A.D, the revised plan was originally put together to deal with a feared black uprising in america.
which isn't very hard to believe.
 02-17-2010, 12:01 PM         #125
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
when you see the weirdo's name on this forum just get ready to LOL......
funnnnnnnny thread.
 02-17-2010, 12:33 PM         #126
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deLeet said:
when you see the weirdo's name on this forum just get ready to LOL......
funnnnnnnny thread.
this dumb n*gga stays putting in work...
 02-17-2010, 12:38 PM         #127
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
this dumb n*gga stays putting in work...
lol son wtf are you talking about putting in work....... LOL find me some news on that trap or die 2!!
 8 years ago '04        #128
me707 
space
space
$901 | Props total: 1 1
 Michael_Moore said:
 Supa Mario 910 said:
And to others like you...

You can't teach about what you, been deceived about too... Cee-Lo
 8 years ago '04        #129
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Too many clowns go to Youtube for information, BUT check out Youtube to confirm any of my points!
Lame attempt at being funny

I never told him to "check out youtube" he asked what rex 84 was and I posted the youtube video to give him an Idea I also threw out some books to read if he wanted to know in depth what was going on..........

you can't lump me in with the xfiles unit on here I'm not the n*gga making these Illuminati threads all day and I don't claim to be an expert on the subject I just know what I read and I been reading up on this s**t since I was in middleschool hell most of the time when I offer any words to these threads its to tell n*ggas to STOP MAKING THEM I wanna talk about hip hop

but whatever

McGuire said:
Wasn't this supposed to take place while Bush was in office?

How do you blatantly ignore that fact?

edit:
Noone said it was supposed to fully happen when bush was in office WTF were you watching there are steps n*gga, they can't just all out do no s**t like that it would be mass riots all over.

McGuire said:
And Jay and Nas are cool with this?

I swear you internet conspirators are mentally deficient, why would Alex Jones still be around if he's exposing so much of "their" plots to k!ll us all?
1.I'm not an conspiracy theorist I've said many times I'm not big on these threads, which is why I don't make them. and when did I say anything about jay and nas being part of it or cool with it? can you read?

2.and as far as alex jones, if he just up and dies it brings attention to what he's saying dude is famous for being outspoken about this s**t, do you know how much attention it would cause for him to be k!lled?

and for the most part people are not going to believe it till its too late anyway, america is wonderland, the government would "never" do anything like that right? never mind the near extinction of the natives during the acquisition of this country and the countless millions upons millions of africans that were k!lled to build the good ol' U.S of A, mass murder of societies is certainly unfathomable indeed.....

this ignorance is exactly why i'm Against these threads f**k em' if n*gga wanna stay in la la land let em I'm not like Micheal_moore and the rest of these dudes yall can believe what you want...........no really

Last edited by Ra-da-god; 02-17-2010 at 09:48 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #130
me707 
space
space
$901 | Props total: 1 1
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Yet when you're asked to 'enlighten' us, you decline so I can't really respect your opinion on the matter.
isn't that something. one of the ones who "know it all" asked a blind man for directions...

seems you didn't need my help. keep doing your own research. my problem is when some of you guys try to force your opinions (yes opinions) down others throats. you called them puppets, yet you dance on strings yourself.

Last edited by me707; 02-17-2010 at 11:10 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #131
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
 Supa Mario 910 said:
While it seems like you obviously know what time it is, I find it funny that you hate when others bring info to light. Whether it's Jay-Z, Rex 84, FEMA coffins etc., you should be trying to add to the convo instead of having a 'holier than thou' attitude about this s**t like you're up on some info that no one else knows about. If that's how that man chooses to spread knowledge, let him do him.
oooooookkkkk...... I told cats where to check some s**t out and gave out books to read but I'm hating on the pursuit of knowledge?

I actually don't have a "holier than thou attitude" I just don't care what n*ggas believe If you check my earlier posts I said I have no problems with a n*gga getting his knowledge up not at all BUT I think the nature of which alot of these threads are made are doing more harm than good cause n*ggas are so "as a matter fact" after watching the youtube s**ts it make the people who actually have something to say look like paranoid x-file enthusiast geeks rather than people who knows there s**t thus comes the jokes and then you have 5 10 page+ threads of n*ggas going back and forth and nothing is really getting said, look around you still got n*ggas thinking Masonary= Illuminati devil worshipping I see alot of misleading people and pushing people away so for the most part I'm annoyed with the threads themselves not the fact that people are spreading knowledge.

to all the cats thats on their s**t foreal (you know who you are)
 8 years ago '04        #132
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
 Supa Mario 910 said:
I agree with this statement for the most part. The problem is that most people look at us as
'paranoid x-file enthusiast geeks' regardless so that won't change until Rex 84 becomes a reality, if it ever does. Also, I think it's mostly the nonbelievers that twist s**t around mostly to make it a joke.
thats my sentiment Exactly I got this book it was published in the 70's and it talks about whats going on right now...... and its not some vague foreshadowing either its detailed to the to the letter it talked about the Bush/Cheney 2 term presidency, debit cards with your fingerprint on them, ID chips being approved by congress,the war going on in the middle east and much more I've literally watched the world get to this point and I've known about it since i was 13 we got mad books in the crib that goes into this and s**t is not a joke but there was this part that talks about how the media is going to put it out there for everyone to see right before it all goes down, we are at that moment and n*ggas are making jokes so I'm like f**k it when they start rolling down the streets in tanks we go see whats up till then I'm chillin' .

but the 100 threads everyday is annoying overall if n*ggas are passionate about it and really have something to say just make one master thread sticky it and let that be the end of it.
 8 years ago '08        #133
lifetimez 
space
space
$2,807 | Props total: 0 0
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Hopefully, we're all WRONG but I doubt it.
Good.

The main problem I have with the conspiracy crowd, is the majority of them all to some degree WANT what they're spewing to happen so all their preaching can be vindicated and they can pat themself on the back for having esoteric knowledge.

Even though I don't agree with most of what you spit, good to know you're not one of them
 8 years ago '04        #134
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Damn, what book is that? It sounds very interesting. I'd love to check it out if it can be found in stores. But yeah, I know people get tired when seeing 'Illuminati' in a title in the hip-hop section, but what can you do? I've noticed alot of the people who like to make jokes making those type of threads so it looks like it's the 'conspiracy theorists' all the time when it's not. Anyways, I barely discuss the s**t off the net because no one hears it anyway. Hopefully, we're all WRONG but I doubt it.
its called Mark of leviathan 666(the spell of kingu) by Dr. Malachi Z york
 8 years ago '04        #135
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
 lifetimez said:
The main problem I have with the conspiracy crowd, is the majority of them all to some degree WANT what they're spewing to happen so all their preaching can be vindicated and they can pat themself on the back for having esoteric knowledge.
n*gga I have a daughter that isn't even here yet I love her and her mother very much I have family and friends, do you think I want to famine,inner city riots do to food shortages and martial law, tanks rolling down the streets people being dragged out of their houses, families being murdered by soldiers in the streets and the remaining population enslaved and tagged like animals to come true all so I can say I told you so?

its stated very plainly that when this goes down me and other like me are going to be hunted down tortured and k!lled for not being a sheep, BELIEVE ME!!! i wish to god i was wrong about this but I read about the last 2000-now back in 1996 I'm not wrong.
 8 years ago '08        #136
lifetimez 
space
space
$2,807 | Props total: 0 0
^ Chill bro, I wasn't referring to you (if thats what ur implying). The people I described do exist, I've talked to a lot of them...and there are quite a few on boxden.

They revel in the doomsday message; and you can see examples when a certain event is proven wrong/doesn't happen, they just move "On To The Next One"
 8 years ago '04        #137
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
 lifetimez said:
^ Chill bro, I wasn't referring to you (if thats what ur implying). The people I described do exist, I've talked to a lot of them...and there are quite a few on boxden.

They revel in the doomsday message; and you can see examples when a certain event is proven wrong/doesn't happen, they just move "On To The Next One"
its all good, I I know what you though thats why for the most part I just come in these threads a look at other n*ggas posts
 02-18-2010, 09:12 AM         #138
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
from :27 to about :50 DUDE TALKS ABOUT JAY-Z & JIMMY IOVINE SABOTAGING THE BISD 1ST WEEK NUMBERS

[video - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

and they said the deciding factor was him basically going against the oath and admitting jay-z is part of a secret society...remember when you go against he oath they either k!ll you or discredit u & shut ur whole movement down..50 & g-uint are no longer with interscope & aren't really making any noise on the charts anymore..and em and dre are working with all of 50's rivals seems like the green light's been given for the industry to stop messin' with fif.......
 02-18-2010, 09:15 AM         #139
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
from :27 to about :50 DUDE TALKS ABOUT JAY-Z & JIMMY IOVINE SABOTAGING THE BISD 1ST WEEK NUMBERS

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

and they said the deciding factor was him basically going against the oath and admitting jay-z is part of a secret society...remember when you go against he oath they either k!ll you or discredit u & shut ur whole movement down..50 & g-uint are no longer with interscope & aren't really making any noise on the charts anymore..and em and dre are working with all of 50's rivals seems like the green light's been given for the industry to stop messin' with fif.......
where does your mind get this info from.
 02-18-2010, 09:24 AM         #140
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deLeet said:
where does your mind get this info from.
is there not an oath that needs to be taken before you can be a part of a secret society?...is jimmy iovine not a part of one?...has jay-z not proven time and time again that he's a part of all of this?..stop being a d*ck riding fan for once and actually put the pieces together you dumb f**k...
Home      

most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
188 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Late to the Party: Persona 5
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago