Rocafella Insider Responds To Rumors That Jay-Z Is Illuminati:He Was Inducted Into A Fraternity

most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
139 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
192 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
235 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #101
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,754 | Props total: 1572 1572
 JayDawn said:
i agree with alot you say there.. there are definitely other issues on the horizon that are more important...and the "workings of evil" run deep in everything we do in life...thats just how i feel...the more i look and see things with a open mind the realer it gets...atleast you not blind and actually see it for what it is...n*ggas just dont care..and thats the bothering part...

Bottom Line s**t is bigger than jay he just a pawn of the grand architect (the blueprint)

BTW i been bumpin jay all my life and wish i could change my mind on the subject but s**t 1+1=2...
my point is n*ggas not caring has nothing to do with jay-z or hip hop they don't care because they are n*ggas.

when I say I don't give a f**k i mean I don't care if a rapper is supporting the beast because if me and every person on the planet stop listening to "that" rapper this s**t is still going down there's another influence they have control of that you might take interest in. pr0n,video games, fashion, religion, higher education, television, sports, Career, internet, other forms of music these people our everywhere and in everything, every year they get together in these builderburg meetings and talk about moving this s**t foward they hand picked the president us voting or not voting didn't mean s**t you see what I'm saying? people arguing about the Illuminati posting all these half a.ss youtube videos are just under other forms of control to hide you away from the bigger picture.

the blind leading the blind and its sad
 8 years ago '09        #102
Akilleez 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 23 23
 Ra-da-god said:
Its not that I doubt it I just don't give a f**k if jay is down with the beast he'll have to answer to the most high for that its people who never listen to hov and they are ine web just like alot of yall n*ggas that think yall know a lil somthin, most of you n*ggas didn't know s**t about what was going on with this country until a rapper got thrown in the mix and now yall experts on the subject?

Micheal moore is head of the pack of lost little sheep too "I'm not down with satanic rappers planning on k!lling 90% of population" lol how you sound n*gga? these people own everything and are everywhere gas companies,tv stations,fashion designers, preachers,teachers politicians,doctors,judges,lawyers every walk of life is in their back pocket I bet you some stock holders in microsoft and apple are part of this too yet you still use the internet don't you?.......um thats supporting the Illuminati.

they dont give a f**k about hip hop or jay-z or you not listening to jay-z for that matter whats are you cats really saying? ok he's part of a secret society now what??? whats your big master plan on stopping us all from being starved to death by planned food shortages,gunned down in the streets by police carryng out rex 84, falling to diseases do to chemicals in our food and being tagged with microchips?

don't worry I'll wait..........
i see what u sayin' here, but that sh*t u said about not caring about jay being down wit the beast, and that him being a part of it dont matter, definately ain't as irrelevant as u trynna make it seem. for example, u cant listen to jay and get the same effect as if u were listenin to pac. the subject matter that an artist uses definately makes a difference to the majority of that artists listeners. pac preached against this sh*t, and jay kinda glorifies it. so when u say that in the long run, our knowledge of their existance wont stop them, thats true, but it does make the difference for how a n*gga approaches his life. for me personally, when i read about all that illuminati sh*t a few years ago, or heard about it from pac, i didn't develope a grand scheme to thwart the powers that be, but it did make me wanna get smarter in general, so that i can see when another n*gga tries to make me a zombie, and i can red light that sh*t.

exp: befor i read all the sh*t i read about the illuminati and masons, and the black role in all that, i woulda thought obama was on some jesus christ sh*t like every other n*gga did, but now that im at least a lil informed, or whatever u wanna call it, i saw that oreo commin' a mile away.
 8 years ago '09        #103
Akilleez 
space
space
 Ra-da-god said:
my point is n*ggas not caring has nothing to do with jay-z or hip hop they don't care because they are n*ggas.

when I say I don't give a f**k i mean I don't care if a rapper is supporting the beast because if me and every person on the planet stop listening to "that" rapper this s**t is still going down there's another influence they have control of that you might take interest in. pr0n,video games, fashion, religion, higher education, television, sports, Career, internet, other forms of music these people our everywhere and in everything, every year they get together in these builderburg meetings and talk about moving this s**t foward they hand picked the president us voting or not voting didn't mean s**t you see what I'm saying? people arguing about the Illuminati posting all these half a.ss youtube videos are just under other forms of control to hide you away from the bigger picture.

the blind leading the blind and its sad
but if ur informed about it, or at least suspect somethin' aint right, u can take all those other forms of entertainment u stated at face value, and just enjoy them for entertinment purposes. call of duty: modern warfare, was an fun game, but i saw what they were doin' wit that sh*t, so it didn't make me wanna join the military. if u know what to look for, or like i said read some sh*t, and at least think its suspect, u know not to get zombified by it.
 8 years ago '10        #104
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,972 | Props total: 1796 1796
lmao thread fail,all this vid is some bum a.ss dude saying "it's possible" muthaf**ka kevin garrnet told us anything is possible,and you can join a bunch of frats without going to college,you just have to be approved by a regional directer

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '10        #105
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,496 | Props total: 9788 9788
BTW do any of yall know a place for ebooks?

looking for nation of gods and earth, weapons of mass deception, freud's civilizations and its discontent..

yup

Good Lookin

Last edited by USC; 02-17-2010 at 01:19 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #106
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
 Akilleez said:
i see what u sayin' here, but that sh*t u said about not caring about jay being down wit the beast, and that him being a part of it dont matter, definately ain't as irrelevant as u trynna make it seem. for example, u cant listen to jay and get the same effect as if u were listenin to pac. the subject matter that an artist uses definately makes a difference to the majority of that artists listeners. pac preached against this sh*t, and jay kinda glorifies it. so when u say that in the long run, our knowledge of their existance wont stop them, thats true, but it does make the difference for how a n*gga approaches his life. for me personally, when i read about all that illuminati sh*t a few years ago, or heard about it from pac, i didn't develope a grand scheme to thwart the powers that be, but it did make me wanna get smarter in general, so that i can see when another n*gga tries to make me a zombie, and i can red light that sh*t.

exp: befor i read all the sh*t i read about the illuminati and masons, and the black role in all that, i woulda thought obama was on some jesus christ sh*t like every other n*gga did, but now that im at least a lil informed, or whatever u wanna call it, i saw that oreo commin' a mile away.
but see here's the thing though who just listens to jay-z and only jay-z? I listen to the n*gga but I also listen to nas, mosdef, talib kweli, pharaoh monch and a whole slew of n*ggas that took the s**t way deeper than pac ever did, and I agree a person that just listens to jay-z or a rapper like him are willing to be sucked into the bulls**t but there is a slew of rappers like that gucci, wayne jeezy,t.i Kanye take your pick and even if you don't listen to rap at all you can still be a sheep because these people are in control something else that we all take interest in whether that be sports,religion,other forms of music,tv,internet video games etc. I'm not saying you can't peep game or even speak on game all I'm saying is these cats on these boards saying s**t like "I don't rock with such and such he's a devil worshiper" or "he's part of this plan and I'm not with that" aren't saying s**t and aren't saying or doing s**t to stop anything the high horse statements are pointless and so are these threads.

watch V for vendetta,demolition man,Gattaca they are showing us their vision, this is a carefully put together plan they have been working on since the 50's read up on the king alfred plan rex 84 and see how they have us all broke down into 3 sections Red (Kill on sight) blue (Capture to convert or k!ll) and yellow (sheep) this plan doesn't work without sheep so spending all your time with this trivial Illuminati bulls**t is just another form of control because this is going down no matter what thats why I don't care about jay being part of it, its not ok at all but music doesn't control me I control it.

ok so now you know ya boy knows ya whole block knows they are cool with that, they'll redlist you label you a terrorist and k!ll you that's our fate for knowing what we know burn all your jay-z albums make 1,000 Illuminati threads run up and down the block screaming shawn carter is a boule member till your face turns blue and after that realise THERE IS NO STOPING IT all we can do is get the closest people to us ready for whats coming and be ready cause its going to get ugly

PS I'm not in anyway against getting your knowledge up if n*ggas are reading that's whats up, check out year 2000 and what to expect by dr. malachi Z. york and read behold the pale horse, check out the endgame the obama deception and zeitgheist there's alot of s**t out here

Last edited by Ra-da-god; 02-17-2010 at 01:45 AM..
 8 years ago '09        #107
Akilleez 
space
space
 Ra-da-god said:
but see here's the thing though who just listens to jay-z and only jay-z? I listen to the n*gga but I also listen to nas, mosdef, talib kweli, pharaoh monch and a whole slew of n*ggas that took the s**t way deeper than pac ever did, and I agree a person that just listens to jay-z or a rapper like him are willing to be sucked into the bulls**t but there is a slew of rappers like that gucci, wayne jeezy,t.i Kanye take your pick and even if you don't listen to rap at all you can still be a sheep because these people are in control something else that we all take interest in whether that be sports,religion,other forms of music,tv,internet video games etc. I'm not saying you can't peep game or even speak on game all I'm saying is these cats on these boards saying s**t like "I don't rock with such and such he's a devil worshiper" or "he's part of this plan and I'm not with that" aren't saying s**t and aren't saying or doing s**t to stop anything the high horse statements are pointless and so are these threads.

this is a carefully put together plan they have been working on since the 50's read up on the king alfred plan rex 84 and see how they have us all broke down into 3 sections Red (Kill on sight) blue (Capture to convert or k!ll) and yellow (sheep) this plan doesn't work without sheep so spending all your time with this trivial Illuminati bulls**t is just another form of control because this is going down no matter what thats why I don't care about jay being part of it, its not ok at all but music doesn't control me I control it.
where can i find that king alfred plan, and rex 84 s**t???
 8 years ago '05        #108
_Player2 208 heat pts208
space
space
$13,407 | Props total: 9256 9256
Jay-Z said he isn't a Illuminati because he isn't...

Technically, he's in "The Boule" (Pretty much the Illuminati's slave n*ggas according to Steve Cokely)
 8 years ago '04        #109
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
 Akilleez said:
where can i find that king alfred plan, and rex 84 s**t???
its all over the internet google it and all types of s**t will come up its basically a refined military version of the holocaust set to be used against the american people and this is why I say the Illuminati obsession is just another form of sleepwalking

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #110
_Player2 208 heat pts208
space
space
$13,407 | Props total: 9256 9256
 Ra-da-god said:
its all over the internet google it and all types of s**t will come up its basically a refined military version of the holocaust set to be used against the american people and this is why I say the Illuminati obsession is just another form of sleepwalking

What do you mean the obsession with the Illuminati is like sleepwalking? Like it's all BS to distract us or something? Because i've been thinking that too....like they're ready for us to know or they want us to know, because everyone's on it now & it's even getting attention in the national media. f**kin Jesse Ventura with a nationally broadcasted conspiracy show..
 02-17-2010, 02:16 AM         #111
FaceMob  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Disregard. Not worth the time.

Last edited by FaceMob; 02-17-2010 at 02:29 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #112
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
 FlippiN Oz's said:
What do you mean the obsession with the Illuminati is like sleepwalking? Like it's all BS to distract us or something? Because i've been thinking that too....like they're ready for us to know or they want us to know, because everyone's on it now & it's even getting attention in the national media. f**kin Jesse Ventura with a nationally broadcasted conspiracy show..
that's exactly what I'm saying, take the Jesse Ventura show for example if they thought that was a threat do you think it would be on tv, they're letting you see because 1. you'e not going to believe it or 2 you cant do anything about it anyways.

thats why I SMH at these clowns thinking they really know something after a couple youtube vids
 8 years ago '09        #113
Akilleez 
space
space
 FlippiN Oz's said:
F*ck it... if i gotta go, then im goin' out on that red list dammit .

im half jewish anyway, so that concentration camp sh*t ain't nothin' new to me

on sum real sh*t tho, i been checkin' for them rdif chips since i heard about them gettin manufactured wit cyanide over in germany for distribution to the public... i got a feelin' its about to go down, and when it do, it'll be time for all the conspiracy theorists who run that mouth to put up or shut up... including me, lmao.

but being informed never hurts tho...wait.. well damn, i guess it actually does
 8 years ago '07        #114
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
$92,471 | Props total: 69969 69969
Haven't watched yet, but bx has alotta experts lol.
 8 years ago '06        #115
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,305 | Props total: 445 445
 Ra-da-god said:

watch V for vendetta,demolition man,Gattaca they are showing us their vision, this is a carefully put together plan they have been working on since the 50's read up on the king alfred plan rex 84 and see how they have us all broke down into 3 sections Red (Kill on sight) blue (Capture to convert or k!ll) and yellow (sheep) this plan doesn't work without sheep so spending all your time with this trivial Illuminati bulls**t is just another form of control because this is going down no matter what thats why I don't care about jay being part of it, its not ok at all but music doesn't control me I control it.

ok so now you know ya boy knows ya whole block knows they are cool with that, they'll redlist you label you a terrorist and k!ll you that's our fate for knowing what we know burn all your jay-z albums make 1,000 Illuminati threads run up and down the block screaming shawn carter is a boule member till your face turns blue and after that realise THERE IS NO STOPING IT all we can do is get the closest people to us ready for whats coming and be ready cause its going to get ugly

PS I'm not in anyway against getting your knowledge up if n*ggas are reading that's whats up, check out year 2000 and what to expect by dr. malachi Z. york and read behold the pale horse, check out the endgame the obama deception and zeitgheist there's alot of s**t out here
close thread
 02-17-2010, 07:24 AM         #116
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 McGuire said:
I'm surprised people this dumb know how to use the internet.
this is so ironic I don't even know where to begin..rather than owning your mentally delayed a.ss i'm gonna have mercy on you & just tell you to peep the sig....
 8 years ago '06        #117
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
space
$13,522 | Props total: 3463 3463
i never ever believe anyone being interviewed outside a project building looking cold as f**k.
 8 years ago '07        #118
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
7 pages of n*ggas discussing jay in the illuminati
 8 years ago '09        #119
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
This aint started in the 50's Ra, this started since mankind started or really close to it.
 8 years ago '08        #120
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,937 | Props total: 7343 7343
 Screwhead said:
From "Morals and Dogma":

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

People claim im legally blind but I dont see the phrase "let there be light" I see them breaking down light but nothing that analyzes that full phrase or seperates it.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
50 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
66 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
50 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy