Rocafella Insider Responds To Rumors That Jay-Z Is Illuminati:He Was Inducted Into A Fraternity

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
141 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
36 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-16-2010, 09:41 PM         #81
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LovinPavan said:
this video doesn't support any of these conspiracy theories, but i'm sure you mouth-breathing nuts will foam at the mouth after watching it. this whole thing is dripping with delicious irony.
mouth-breathing?..lol..the f**k is this guy talking about?...
 8 years ago '08        #82
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
Everytime a person receives a degree in the Scottish Rite, he is said to be receiving "new light". And if you aware of alot of the rituals, you light lamps in the Lodge, most of the time there is a specific number of lamp lighted depending on the ceremony. So yes, the concept of the light is all around. When you get to the 8th degree, you'll go through a Q&A where you have to answer why you were raised, there are three answers, one to escape the darkness around you, two to gain new light, and three to obtain enlightenment and understanding. So the concept of enlightenment comes from Masonry, the concept of the grand luminary also is Masonic. The grand luminary is said to illuminate and govern everything on earth, but its not until the 33rd degree that you are taught that instead of being subject to the grand luminary, you can become more powerful than the grand luminary itself.
 8 years ago '09        #83
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,535 | Props total: 3825 3825
 DAOST said:

[pic - click to view]

@ 1st i was like...

then i realised the person who sketched that shiit out is probably 1 of the very same people who say they see Jesus on their toast when they leave it in the toaster too long.
 02-16-2010, 09:49 PM         #84
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ed Bundy said:
in all honesty. if jayz came out tommorow and said "yes, its true. ive been keeping this a secret for all these years, but im finally going to admit it. IM AN ILLUMINATI MEMBER. and no im not being sarcastic or lying. i REALLY am."

do you know what some of you dumb doubting motherf**kers would do?

the first thing you would do is try and defend his statement and say its not true.

theres times where people are SO BLIND, that even if you show them conclusive evidence, they still wont accept the truth and will still try to argue or talk their way out of it. to say that you motherf**kers make me sick would be a tremendous understatement. YOU are the reason the illuminati wants to k!ll 90% of the earths population..dumb sheep who are blind, will never accomplish anything, and do nothing but take up space.

honestly, i wouldnt even care at this point if they went ahead with their agenda. if it means k!lling you dumb idiots, then so be it. if i die in the process, oh well..as long as the earth as rid of morons.
:agreement6::cool-smiley-009:
 02-16-2010, 09:53 PM         #85
Shawn P  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I just wanna go on record and say b**chplease!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 02-16-2010, 10:01 PM         #86
Shawn P  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And another thing how are you suppose to believe a guy named Choke no Joke about anything? Me personally dont car what type of s**t Jay z is into i like his music and he rich well beyond my financial status. And with all that said if i have to join watever it is his in so be it!!!!! f**k a reagular broke life im bout to get paid.... while everybody else sit around and talk about what im into ima be into billions of dollas and into yall b**ches. Leave this man alone and let him do his numbers!!!!!!!! o yea b**chPlease!!!!!!!
 8 years ago '04        #87
me707 
space
space
$901 | Props total: 1 1
 wtr1906 said:
without going into a whole lot of detail, yes, we do. A lot of alpha's are also mason's. Boxden dudes (not you) crack me up because they think just because they watched a few youtube videos and looked up a few things on google, they think they know everything Some dudes that may consider themselves conspiracy theorists, are completely clueless as to what mason's true purpose is and it is totally different from being a member of "illuminati". I will just leave it at that.
props!
 02-16-2010, 10:03 PM         #88
DAOST  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I know some things about the illuminati, the first thing is its very hard to get into their inner circle, you either have to be batman, spiderman, or have a large pair of swans that have been mated for life.
 8 years ago '07        #89
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906

[pic - click to view]

just for your information lol i hope u realize how easy it is to create something like this.
 8 years ago '10        #90
Chi city Che 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,185 | Props total: 1 1
 DAOST said:

[pic - click to view]

f**k jay z
 8 years ago '10        #91
Chi city Che 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,185 | Props total: 1 1
whoops my bad i aint mean to respond to that s**t...

what i meant was...... f**k jay z
 8 years ago '04        #92
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,751 | Props total: 1566 1566
 thehustler07 said:
damn man... i can't continue supporting jay-z with these accusations
lol but it was cool supporting him when he was just a drug dealer? hahaha n*ggas

Last edited by Ra-da-god; 02-16-2010 at 11:34 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #93
lifetimez 
space
space
$2,807 | Props total: 0 0
 McGuire said:
I'm surprised people this dumb know how to use the internet.
Don't be. I've learned to accept it
 8 years ago '10        #94
Deelo Deniroz 20 heat pts20
space
space
$3,848 | Props total: 481 481
AHAHA at this thread...this michael moore cat always comin with this s**t...but u always missin pieces...Most sucessful celebs/rappers are masons...which lead to satanism ad occultism...anyone cant jus be illuminati...ur born into that s**t....illuminati jus uses masons as pawns to spread there msg...
 8 years ago '04        #95
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194
space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
 Andre3stacks said:
That pic that says "Let there be light" does any1 know if that phrase holds some importance in the Illuminatti??
From "Morals and Dogma":

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '10        #96
Deelo Deniroz 20 heat pts20
space
space
$3,848 | Props total: 481 481
 Michael_Moore said:
wtf are u talking about?..the bulk of all inside information from said societies gets leaked from former members of gov't/ex-cia agents etc..that grew a conscience..

as for the # of black ppl that are "members"....4:50
lol of course its full of brothas...juss think how much money yall make off us...sports...clothing..everything!!! think about it
 8 years ago '04        #97
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,751 | Props total: 1566 1566
 JayDawn said:
and yet people still doubt...
Its not that I doubt it I just don't give a f**k if jay is down with the beast he'll have to answer to the most high for that its people who never listen to hov and they are ine web just like alot of yall n*ggas that think yall know a lil somthin, most of you n*ggas didn't know s**t about what was going on with this country until a rapper got thrown in the mix and now yall experts on the subject?

Micheal moore is head of the pack of lost little sheep too "I'm not down with satanic rappers planning on k!lling 90% of population" lol how you sound n*gga? these people own everything and are everywhere gas companies,tv stations,fashion designers, preachers,teachers politicians,doctors,judges,lawyers every walk of life is in their back pocket I bet you some stock holders in microsoft and apple are part of this too yet you still use the internet don't you?.......um thats supporting the Illuminati.

they dont give a f**k about hip hop or jay-z or you not listening to jay-z for that matter whats are you cats really saying? ok he's part of a secret society now what??? whats your big master plan on stopping us all from being starved to death by planned food shortages,gunned down in the streets by police carryng out rex 84, falling to diseases do to chemicals in our food and being tagged with microchips?

don't worry I'll wait..........

Last edited by Ra-da-god; 02-16-2010 at 11:59 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #98
HueyPNewton 
space
space
$538 | Props total: 8 8
there's nothing wrong with being a mason...most people are born into masonry....colleges took it and made it into a frat.....you are not supposed to know who free masons are....
 8 years ago '10        #99
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,491 | Props total: 9784 9784
 Ra-da-god said:
Its not that I doubt it I just don't give a f**k if jay is down with the beast he'll have to answer to the most high for that its people who never listen to hov and they are ine web just like alot of yall n*ggas that think yall know a lil somthin, most of you n*ggas didn't know s**t about what was going on with this country until a rapper got thrown in the mix and now yall experts on the subject?

Micheal moore is head of the pack of lost little sheep too "I'm not down with satanic rappers planning on k!lling 90% of population" lol how you sound n*gga? these people own everything and are everywhere gas companies,tv stations,fashion designers, preachers,teachers politicians,doctors,judges,lawyers every walk of life is in their back pocket I bet you some stock holders in microsoft and apple are part of this too yet you still use the internet don't you?.......um thats supporting the Illuminati.

they dont give a f**k about hip hop or jay-z or you not listening to jay-z for that matter whats are you cats really saying? ok he's part of a secret society now what??? whats your big master plan on stopping us all from being starved to death by planned food shortages,gunned down in the streets by police carryng out rex 84, falling to diseases do to chemicals in our food and being tagged with microchips?

don't worry I'll wait..........
i agree with alot you say there.. there are definitely other issues on the horizon that are more important...and the "workings of evil" run deep in everything we do in life...thats just how i feel...the more i look and see things with a open mind the realer it gets...atleast you not blind and actually see it for what it is...n*ggas just dont care..and thats the bothering part...

Bottom Line s**t is bigger than jay he just a pawn of the grand architect (the blueprint)

BTW i been bumpin jay all my life and wish i could change my mind on the subject but s**t 1+1=2...
 8 years ago '09        #100
Akilleez 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 23 23
 HueyPNewton said:
there's nothing wrong with being a mason...most people are born into masonry....colleges took it and made it into a frat.....you are not supposed to know who free masons are....
most n*ggas i know thru a.ssociation (ex b*tches, or homies) who are involved with the masons are like former military cats, and all of the ones i know are black. my homies pops who is suposedly a grand master or some silly a.ss sh*t did like a year on a double r*pe conviction, got out started his own HVAC business and is gettin' PAID. seriously tho, the second i found out he only did a year for that d/rape i knew somethin' went down on the inside of somewhere... i really dnt know sh*t about them n*ggas, but i do know that whoever they f*ck wit, or whatever they got planned, regardless, them n*ggas got pull.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
163 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy