Rocafella Insider Responds To Rumors That Jay-Z Is Illuminati:He Was Inducted Into A Fraternity

most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
38 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Minnesota with lime green uniforms tonight -- yay or nay?
25 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '10        #61
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,523 | Props total: 9893 9893
 wtr1906 said:

"I'm Jesse Jackson on the balcony WHERE KING GOT k!llED"
difference?
 8 years ago '10        #62
trill jackson 740 heat pts740
space
space
$18,900 | Props total: 13485 13485
it doesn't make sense to talk about secret societies wanna know why? its cause unless you are an actual member or an actual member snitches like sammy the bull did, you'll never know what really goes on inside of them. besides don't give hov too much credit you see what they're doing to tiger woods, jay is just another n*gga to the people that control the world. they are not gonna let a black former drug dealing rapper who dropped out of school in the 10 th grade join their fraternity. colin powell and obama are the only two black people i can think of who they might let in
 8 years ago '04        #63
iMaGrOWNassMAN! 
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 0 0
 wtr1906 said:

"I'm Jesse Jackson on the balcony WHERE KING GOT k!llED"

[pic - click to view]

To clear up any confusion someone may have about what Nasir meant.

Right before he was a.ssassinated.

And to every body that dont believe in the Illuminati/FreeMasonry plot....just give it a lil time. Like this Mason told me one day, "Eventually you will be forced to believe that it all aint a coincidence. Seek the light. Ride the Goat."

And to the Ice Cold brother, dont yall have a lot of the same rituals as them? Not hating or trying to expose, but just what I heard.
 02-16-2010, 08:58 PM         #64
DAOST  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #65
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
^ worst poster of the year right here........ ever since HH4E got banned
 8 years ago '07        #66
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,725 | Props total: 4479 4479
 JayDawn said:
difference?

I would think so..... you said "I k!lled" and not "got k!lled" but I don't think I understand why you pointed that out?
 02-16-2010, 09:08 PM         #67
DAOST  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NuffGanja said:
Thats illuminati symbolism
 8 years ago '07        #68
space
space
 DAOST said:
Thats illuminati symbolism
c what i mean :dancingcool:
 8 years ago '07        #69
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,725 | Props total: 4479 4479
 iMaGrOWNassMAN! said:

And to the Ice Cold brother, dont yall have a lot of the same rituals as them? Not hating or trying to expose, but just what I heard.

Without going into a whole lot of detail, yes, we do. A lot of Alpha's are also Mason's. Boxden dudes (not you) crack me up because they THINK just because they watched a few Youtube videos and looked up a few things on Google, they think they know everything Some dudes that may consider themselves conspiracy theorists, are completely clueless as to what Mason's true purpose is and it is totally different from being a member of "Illuminati". I will just leave it at that.
 02-16-2010, 09:12 PM         #70
PRiNC3SSxKiSS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jay-Z signed up for the Illuminati after me. They were giving free sandwiches.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '10        #71
Curb 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,474 | Props total: 80 80
 thehustler07 said:
damn man... i can't continue supporting jay-z with these accusations
It's accusations, and who gives a f**k what he worships. If you're a true fan, you wouldn't give a flying f**k.
 8 years ago '09        #72
Lupe Hunter 77 heat pts77
space
space
$15,519 | Props total: 5708 5708
 NuffGanja said:

he got banned what happened
 02-16-2010, 09:15 PM         #73
GuttaMane618  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wtr1906 said:
Without going into a whole lot of detail, yes, we do. A lot of Alpha's are also Mason's. Boxden dudes (not you) crack me up because they THINK just because they watched a few Youtube videos and looked up a few things on Google, they think they know everything Some dudes that may consider themselves conspiracy theorists, are completely clueless as to what Mason's true purpose is and it is totally different from being a member of "Illuminati". I will just leave it at that.

:agreement6: :agreement6:
 02-16-2010, 09:18 PM         #74
sloppy1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
for the last time, and dont take this the wrong way.....you can only be white in the illuminati so enuff with this bs
 8 years ago '08        #75
lifetimez 
space
space
$2,807 | Props total: 0 0
 Michael_Moore said:
nah I'll pass...being down with satanic ppl that have plans to murder 90% of the world's population just isn't my thing..
Don't you think it would make more sense, and even be easier, to do something about it ('stop' them, if you will) from the inside?

Instead of letting your infinite knowledge about them go to waste...
 8 years ago '04        #76
kaph_een 
space
space
$499 | Props total: 8 8
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Mouth-breathing? WTF does that mean?
mouth breathing is a term used to describe people lacking intelligence. typically when people breathe, they breathe through their nose. people who breathe through their mouths look loose jawed and dumb since their mouths are always open, hence the meaning behind this age old insult.
 8 years ago '07        #77
space
space
 Lupe Hunter said:
[/B]

he got banned what happened
TBH idk if he got banned, I just haven't seen any of his posts in a while. he was on some trollin in the name of nicki s**t
 8 years ago '06        #78
Supreme7 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,843 | Props total: 2006 2006
 wtr1906 said:
yea from what i know masons and Illuminati are totally different...
 02-16-2010, 09:39 PM         #79
Ed Bundy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
in all honesty. if jayz came out tommorow and said "yes, its true. ive been keeping this a secret for all these years, but im finally going to admit it. IM AN ILLUMINATI MEMBER. and no im not being sarcastic or lying. i REALLY am."

do you know what some of you dumb doubting motherf**kers would do?

the first thing you would do is try and defend his statement and say its not true.

theres times where people are SO BLIND, that even if you show them conclusive evidence, they still wont accept the truth and will still try to argue or talk their way out of it. to say that you motherf**kers make me sick would be a tremendous understatement. YOU are the reason the illuminati wants to k!ll 90% of the earths population..dumb sheep who are blind, will never accomplish anything, and do nothing but take up space.

honestly, i wouldnt even care at this point if they went ahead with their agenda. if it means k!lling you dumb idiots, then so be it. if i die in the process, oh well..as long as the earth as rid of morons.
 02-16-2010, 09:39 PM         #80
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 trill jackson said:
it doesn't make sense to talk about secret societies wanna know why? its cause unless you are an actual member or an actual member snitches like sammy the bull did, you'll never know what really goes on inside of them. besides don't give hov too much credit you see what they're doing to tiger woods, jay is just another n*gga to the people that control the world. they are not gonna let a black former drug dealing rapper who dropped out of school in the 10 th grade join their fraternity. colin powell and obama are the only two black people i can think of who they might let in
wtf are u talking about?..the bulk of all inside information from said societies gets leaked from former members of gov't/ex-cia agents etc..that grew a conscience..

as for the # of black ppl that are "members"....4:50

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
70 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
80 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
26 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy