Rocafella Insider Responds To Rumors That Jay-Z Is Illuminati:He Was Inducted Into A Fraternity

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
194 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #41
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
 Andre3stacks said:
its a punchline. implying that yes I have n*ggas across the globe just like there are lodges across the nation. Doesn't say Im a Mason.

and the grand dragon is a head master of the KKK. U prob put that becuase it sounded Illuminatti like.

Hes saying what if?? Is it wrong to question something on a track? The only thing that can imply is Nas watches TV and knows David Icke.
 8 years ago '08        #42
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,922 | Props total: 7312 7312
 Michael_Moore said:
you do know you're only hurting yourself by making excuses for these guys right?
Not as much as you're hurting yourself thinking everyone and everything is a Illuminati/Mason. Funny s**t is if I were to sit back and try to tell you about it thru my music youd probably think I was in it as well.
 8 years ago '06        #43
Supreme7 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,825 | Props total: 1991 1991
ok i just recently opened my eyes to the whole illuminati concept and there influence in rap... but i dont understand the whole mason thing and why these intelligent dudes from the hood like nas and jay are in it... can someone "shed Some Light"

Last edited by Supreme7; 02-16-2010 at 08:10 PM..
 02-16-2010, 08:08 PM         #44
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3stacks said:
Not as much as you're hurting yourself thinking everyone and everything is a Illuminati/Mason. Funny s**t is if I were to sit back and try to tell you about it thru my music youd probably think I was in it as well.
there's gonna come a point where you're gonna have to ask yourself how many "coincidences" could there possibly be....
 8 years ago '06        #45
Supreme7 2 heat pts
space
space
 Andre3stacks said:
i use to think the same way but yo some of its real.. its too many "coincidence" to just say its lame talk do ya research
 8 years ago '06        #46
Supreme7 2 heat pts
space
space
 Michael_Moore said:
there's gonna come a point where you're gonna have to ask yourself how many "coincidences" could there possibly be....
exactly...
 02-16-2010, 08:16 PM         #47
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supreme7 said:
ok i just recently opened my eyes to the whole illuminati concept and there influence in rap... but i dont understand the whole mason thing and why these intelligent dudes like nas and jay are in it... can someone "shed Some Light"
rappers/entertainers as a whole..the only purpose they serve is to keep the urban masses blinded & distracted & to get them onto the next hot trend the elite are pushing..that's why they're brought in jay-z,diddy or nas have a better chance of convincing a young person/impressionable mind/teenager to vote Obama & that giving up your freedoms is cool than say a 60+ year old Newt Gingrich or Nancy Pelosi....rappers however are not involved in any major decision making with the elite...and in exchange for selling out they're given certain vanity perks..ball teams..clubs...they get invites to prestigious clubs..etc...
 8 years ago '08        #48
space
space
 Supreme7 said:
i use to think the same way but yo some of its real.. its too many "coincidence" to just say its lame talk do ya research
Ive done enough research. Ive sat back and spent nights being confused with the difference between the Bavarian Illuminati and the Illuminati. What a reptilian was and what the true purpose of life is. Ive spent days trying to connect s**t together. Its a difference in being enlightened and letting fear consume you into thinking everything was apart of a secret society ready to harm you. Nothing can harm me. Even if I die physically ill be good.

From the way I view life as long as I hold the belief of God and live my life without regret and truth Ill be straight. Whether you feel thats wrong is your opinion. Based on what ive witnessed seen and understand thats all I can do.
 8 years ago '10        #49
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,491 | Props total: 9784 9784
"Im jesse jackson on the balcony with king i k!lled" Nas

"i used to cook before i had the game took"

[video - click to view]

:disdain2:
 8 years ago '08        #50
lifetimez 
space
space
$2,807 | Props total: 0 0
 Michael_Moore said:
rappers/entertainers as a whole..the only purpose they serve is to keep the urban masses blinded & distracted & to get them onto the next hot trend the elite are pushing..that's why they're brought in jay-z,diddy or nas have a better chance of convincing a young person/impressionable mind/teenager to vote Obama & that giving up your freedoms is cool than say a 60+ year old Newt Gingrich or Nancy Pelosi....rappers however are not involved in any major decision making with the elite...and in exchange for selling out they're given certain vanity perks..ball teams..clubs...they get invites to prestigious clubs..etc...
You seem quite "enlightened"...you should aim to join. Since you know everything about them already, should be a cinch, right?
 8 years ago '08        #51
lr501 
space
space
$3,183 | Props total: 40 40
 thehustler07 said:
damn man... i can't continue supporting jay-z with these accusations
this
 8 years ago '08        #52
space
space
 Michael_Moore said:
IM not really saying Nas isn't a member. One thing that every1 can note is Nas is one confused a.ss n*gga. Nas musical content and material has a totally different feel than what it was before he decided to join with Jay-Z so I wouldn't be shocked.
 8 years ago '06        #53
Supreme7 2 heat pts
space
space
 Andre3stacks said:
Ive done enough research. Ive sat back and spent nights being confused with the difference between the Bavarian Illuminati and the Illuminati. What a reptilian was and what the true purpose of life is. Ive spent days trying to connect s**t together. Its a difference in being enlightened and letting fear consume you into thinking everything was apart of a secret society ready to harm you. Nothing can harm me. Even if I die physically ill be good.

From the way I view life as long as I hold the belief of God and live my life without regret and truth Ill be straight. Whether you feel thats wrong is your opinion. Based on what ive witnessed seen and understand thats all I can do.
Cool... See I Think of the illumenati as an actual concept of people thats brainwashing others rather then if it can harm me or or weather it has history... but its a lot of signs...
 8 years ago '06        #54
Supreme7 2 heat pts
space
space
 lifetimez said:
You seem quite "enlightened"...you should aim to join. Since you know everything about them already, should be a cinch, right?
lmao
 8 years ago '06        #55
Supreme7 2 heat pts
space
space
 Andre3stacks said:
IM not really saying Nas isn't a member. One thing that every1 can note is Nas is one confused a.ss n*gga. Nas musical content and material has a totally different feel than what it was before he decided to join with Jay-Z so I wouldn't be shocked.
 02-16-2010, 08:34 PM         #56
Got Cheeve?  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andre3stacks said:

right on man. I went through the same exact process, except I'm not religious but to each his own. But yeah, in the end, it's just not worth it to worry about. I have faith everything comes full circle so anyone trying to control anything will eventually lose control and crash. I let things flow, it's the only way IMO.
 8 years ago '07        #57
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,724 | Props total: 4479 4479
 JayDawn said:
"Im jesse jackson on the balcony with king i k!lled" Nas

"i used to cook before i had the game took"

:disdain2:

"I'm Jesse Jackson on the balcony WHERE KING GOT k!llED"
 02-16-2010, 08:39 PM         #58
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lifetimez said:
nah I'll pass...being down with satanic ppl that have plans to murder 90% of the world's population just isn't my thing..
 8 years ago '04        #59
LovinPavan 
space
space
$5,632 | Props total: 1132 1132
this video doesn't support any of these conspiracy theories, but i'm sure you mouth-breathing nuts will foam at the mouth after watching it. this whole thing is dripping with delicious irony.
 8 years ago '07        #60
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,579 | Props total: 1046 1046
omg jay ain't in no SS. even if he was how does that affect you? what are you going to do about it? NOTHING lol

you know who's in the SS/illuminati? the ceo of vivendi and and other major distribution companies and media outlets not jay-z. jay-z is a pawn.
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
81 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
43 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
289 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
67 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
35 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
47 comments
1 day ago