most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
64 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Sunday Night Football: Dallas Cowboys Vs. Oakland Raiders Gameday Thread
860 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

what's the scariest video game ever to you?
resident evil (the original) 32 19.39%
resident evil 2 27 16.36%
resident evil remake (gamecube) 11 6.67%
eternal darkness 2 1.21%
silent hill 17 10.30%
silent hill 2 9 5.45%
dead space 28 16.97%
system shock 2 2 1.21%
fatal frame 11 6.67%
condemned 7 4.24%
fear 6 3.64%
fear 2 3 1.82%
doom 3 7 4.24%
siren 3 1.82%
Voters: 165. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #21
BONZ! 14 heat pts14
space
space
$3,336 | Props total: 532 532
 Nut-In-Honeys said:
cant front this game used to scare me when i was a kid

[pic - click to view]

/thread

I dont know how old the threadstarter is, but this s**t right here wins hands down. no disrespect to all the other games....but its not close
 8 years ago '05        #22
kaseemromani 41 heat pts41
space
space
$2,740 | Props total: 249 249
 Ed Bundy said:
@ dead space being the highest voted...

you f*gs are only voting that game cuz its the most recent and probably has "the best graphics"

f**kin 13 year olds...why dont you go hook up an old xbox and throw on fatal frame 1 or 2. after you s**t your pants about 5 times, then come back and re think your vote
:agreement6:
 02-16-2010, 05:50 PM         #23
Atlanta  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kaseemromani said:
noo i played on normal difficulty ..game is not scary
that's easy mode..every EA game easy=kid mode and normal=casual mode

play that s**t on hard or impossible son

and u still must of played that s**t without a large tv/projector and surround sound....lcds or monitors don't cut it anymore
 8 years ago '05        #24
kaseemromani 41 heat pts41
space
space
$2,740 | Props total: 249 249
42 inch hd tv is what i played it on...and about your difficulty nonsense sure keep tellin yourself that bud fact of the matter is anyone voting dead space has clearly not played fatal frame 1 or 2
 02-16-2010, 06:27 PM         #25
TheCityOnMyMind  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i've always avoided scary games, but i rented condemed 2 on 360, and it kinda freaked me out
 8 years ago '07        #26
killahkazi 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,795 | Props total: 39 39
f**k that, doom 3 was in first person. Them n*ggas all in your face like that is what freaks me out the most.
 8 years ago '09        #27
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
 Ed Bundy said:
@ dead space being the highest voted...

you f*gs are only voting that game cuz its the most recent and probably has "the best graphics"

f**kin 13 year olds...why dont you go hook up an old xbox and throw on fatal frame 1 or 2. after you s**t your pants about 5 times, then come back and re think your vote
f*gs? 13 year olds? Come back and expect me to take your opinion seriously when you can convey your opinion without sounding like a 13 year old yourself.
 02-16-2010, 07:29 PM         #28
kronik414  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn, y'all making me wanna check out Dead Space. Should go rent that s**t.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #29
nobody 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 1041 1041
 JeeQ said:
Props to your video game knowledge for recognizing System Shock 2 (BioShock is the spiritual successor to this series). That game had that claustrophobic type terror.

Also it's a shame EA is removing a lot of the horror from Dead Space and replacing it with action. I noticed the same thing with BioShock 2, all the horror of the first one was all but gone. What happened to the fear? People still like to be scared game developers, don't think just because the Nintendo Wii is selling like hotcakes that the mature gamers don't want their horror.
They can only do what EA tell them to do.
 8 years ago '06        #30
StillFree28 27 heat pts27
space
space
$20,500 | Props total: 4816 4816
the original Fear had some moments. I voted Fatal Frame though. Every game on the list had some good s**t though. Out of the list Dead Space is my favorite, too bad Isaac will be more dominate in the 2nd one, its a damn shame
 8 years ago '05        #31
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
space
$75,930 | Props total: 30328 30328
 Atlanta said:
you must of played it on a small tv without surround sound
word i got a 42 inch wit surround sound s**t scared me
 02-16-2010, 09:37 PM         #32
Mikey24  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
res evil ( i think 3) on playstation. the s**t was WILD

i couldnt finish it

the new rez evil i some pus*y s**t
 8 years ago '05        #33
Grown Man Ish 97 heat pts97
space
space
space
$14,107 | Props total: 234 234
dead space? no way, that just makes you jump, if by siren, u mean that blood curse game i vote that, that s**t is 'sick, this game was made by a psycho' type scary, couldnt even finish it cos im not into sick s**t.........
 02-16-2010, 10:54 PM         #34
Silver N Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Resident Evil: Director's Cut (never played the original, my homeboy told me about this game thankfully)

scary game for a young kid (when it dropped), played the ROM the other day just to check it out....still a sick game. Gotta get me a PS1 to replay it, one of my favorite joints to this day.
 8 years ago '05        #35
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,108 | Props total: 4238 4238
 Grown Man Ish said:
dead space? no way, that just makes you jump, if by siren, u mean that blood curse game i vote that, that s**t is 'sick, this game was made by a psycho' type scary, couldnt even finish it cos im not into sick s**t.........
is it that good? i played the demo, it didn't seem that promising.....that fatal frame looks like the scariest but i never played it

out of what i plated re4 had me shook 4 a minute (i can't front, the first levels of the game were well done) until the infected started busting ratchets at the end, then it just got silly

i agree with homie, FEAR had some moments

dead space wasn't the scariest, kinda creepy, but overall just a good a.ss game....idk wats the scariest.....prolly re2 cuz i didn't have the balls to play back in the day

Last edited by JimDinO77; 02-16-2010 at 11:21 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #36
Iceman01 
space
space
$549 | Props total: 0 0
I vote fear cuz that s**t tripped me out
 8 years ago '05        #37
Grown Man Ish 97 heat pts97
space
space
space
$14,107 | Props total: 234 234
 JimDinO77 said:
is it that good? i played the demo, it didn't seem that promising.....that fatal frame looks like the scariest but i never played it

out of what i plated re4 had me shook 4 a minute (i can't front, the first levels of the game were well done) until the infected started busting ratchets at the end, then it just got silly

i agree with homie, FEAR had some moments

dead space wasn't the scariest, kinda creepy, but overall just a good a.ss game....idk wats the scariest.....prolly re2 cuz i didn't have the balls to play back in the day

no i dont think its good at all lol its just scary as hell, the fact its in the woods, noone around but you an sum psychos, u have no ammo sometimes an hav to hide in closets, then theres the whole satanic blood ritual k!lling s**t, the girl gettin r*ped n k!lled an the audio is freakish 2....plus the way u cant really see s**t an the whole place looks eerie, but then the gameplay sucks........
 8 years ago '06        #38
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,538 | Props total: 956 956
dead space bc there were rooms and areas with nothing in it that were still f'in scary son
 8 years ago '05        #39
Chicano_Flow 
space
space
$1,690 | Props total: 35 35
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
Dead Space because it is one thing to be a bit rattled by a game as a kid, but I am a full grown a.ss mf now and it was pretty good at getting you in the environment. I look back at some of the older scary games, and I don't see them doing the same as Dead Space. That game took it to a whole new level imo.
This...I agree to the full extend, the old games that used to scare me dont scare me now no more, and Dead Space brought that feeling back with the quickness.So i know that if I was to be playing Dead Space back in 96 when I was 11 I would be scared s**tless nothin that RE would be able to compare to.
 8 years ago '09        #40
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,913 | Props total: 840 840
The first Resident Evil on Sega Saturn s**t scared the f**k outta me
Posted via Mobile Device
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
101 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy