Naruto Strom 2

most viewed right now
 149
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
113 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 86
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 62
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
101 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 59
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
52 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #61
Qdogg31  OP
space
avatar space
space
$872 | Props total: 0 0
 Metalzoa said:
maybe i just suck, but were there any other jutsus beside rasengan and giant rasengan in the english demo?
I believe they do but since it was an boss battle that was the only two moves they allowed you to do.
 7 years ago '08        #62
BRonin357 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,877 | Props total: 1157 1157
Go to animecraze.net and you can DL or stream it (almost) every thursday.
 7 years ago '08        #64
Qdogg31  OP
space
avatar space
space
$872 | Props total: 0 0
They should have more than this

[video - click to view]

 7 years ago '08        #65
Qdogg31  OP
space
avatar space
space
$872 | Props total: 0 0

[video - click to view]

 7 years ago '04        #66
Solidus 
space
space
space
$1,559 | Props total: 10 10
looks good but i hope everyone has more then one combo

this could get repetitive fast

im still buying tho :smokin:
 7 years ago '08        #67
Qdogg31  OP
space
avatar space
space
$872 | Props total: 0 0
Every video that I watched it looked liked every character had at least 2 ninjutsu and I believe some characters ninjutsu will be changeable.
 7 years ago '08        #68
sasuke-sama313 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,731 | Props total: 64 64
 Qdogg31 said:
Every video that I watched it looked liked every character had at least 2 ninjutsu and I believe some characters ninjutsu will be changeable.
if u mean 2 different ninjutsu available during a f!ght then that's all i need but i hope 4 2 pickable ultimate ninjutsu as well
 09-28-2010, 04:58 AM         #69
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kakuzu is that dude. can't wait to get my hands on this ...
 7 years ago '08        #70
Qdogg31  OP
space
avatar space
space
$872 | Props total: 0 0
I had the wrong release date but now they say It will be released on the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 in October 2010. My bad for the wrong info. :sad2:
 7 years ago '04        #71
Solidus 
space
space
space
$1,559 | Props total: 10 10
im copping that collectors from london - comes out before U.S

i hope it works on my American ps3 tho
 7 years ago '06        #72
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,962 | Props total: 44 44
 Qdogg31 said:
I had the wrong release date but now they say It will be released on the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 in October 2010. My bad for the wrong info. :sad2:
October 19th to be exact.
 7 years ago '08        #73
Qdogg31  OP
space
avatar space
space
$872 | Props total: 0 0
 cboi3523 said:
October 19th to be exact.
Thanks For That
 7 years ago '05        #74
Chuck_Remixed 255 heat pts255
space
avatar space
space
$17,126 | Props total: 3650 3650
...................:) Got that s**t, pretty fun so far(minus the shorten ougi's)
 7 years ago '08        #75
Qdogg31  OP
space
avatar space
space
$872 | Props total: 0 0
 Chuck_Remixed said:
...................:) Got that s**t, pretty fun so far(minus the shorten ougi's)
I probally would of got it bout now but my PS3 dont want to read any of my games, so I have to get it fix or get a brand new one, hopefully I get it soon
 7 years ago '06        #76
Cary 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$1,082 | Props total: 145 145
 Qdogg31 said:
I probally would of got it bout now but my PS3 dont want to read any of my games, so I have to get it fix or get a brand new one, hopefully I get it soon
we in the same boat, i got to get a new 3 aand get this game
 7 years ago '05        #77
Chuck_Remixed 255 heat pts255
space
avatar space
space
$17,126 | Props total: 3650 3650
 Qdogg31 said:
I probally would of got it bout now but my PS3 dont want to read any of my games, so I have to get it fix or get a brand new one, hopefully I get it soon
Man that sucks

Ive been having fun so far, i completed the story mode as far as arcs go. I still need to finish up the missions. Ive unlocked almost all of the characters except for i think maybe hokage Naruto. Ive played some online matches, so far so good but my goodness(even on my current 3mb internet ive had great connection), ive yet to play against anyone besides Deidara, Hokage Naruto/Sage Mode Naruto, Sasori, Minato Namikaze, Pain, everything Sasuke(joke.lol.). My goodness, if feels like im the only dedicated Tsunade user around. How can you not use her? Her Ultimate ninjutsu is win. Allows for some cool setups too.

And its not bad that people play with the those characters listed, it just seems like too many people are just into winning and not just having competitive fun like i am(thats a me problem of course lol). Deidara uses are the worst offenders because it seems like most of the top people online are Deidara uses, he's spam city. I played one person with like 68,000BP who was a Deidara user(i had 200BP, it was like my 5th match) and it had to be the worst experience ive had in a f!ghting game in a long time. I kept wondering to myself, does this guy have any shame the way he's playing?lol. It felt like i couldn't even move with the type of spamming he was doing and i think im pretty good with the substitution jutsu and 3d movement, it was one of those things you would have had to seen to really feel understand what im talking about. That said, its still pretty fun overall online.

Just that people need to use the other characters more too or maybe its just that i haven't ran into enough people yet(Ive yet to use Deidara, Hokage Naruto/Sage Mode Naruto, Sasori, Minato Namikaze, Pain, and Sasuke at all and its not that i don't like them, its just that their are plenty of viable characters that are fun to play with besides them).


Last edited by Chuck_Remixed; 10-24-2010 at 06:03 PM..
 10-24-2010, 09:05 PM         #78
macadon83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I was hoping they would be making a sequel to the xbox 360 series that ended with The Broken Bond. That series is too amazing, and i wanna be able to roam the village again during the shippuden arcs. Hope they eventually make one.

But for now, this looks like a good f!ghter. The last one i really played a lot was the series for Wii. Great game, but this looks like it will be a great release.
 7 years ago '08        #79
Qdogg31  OP
space
avatar space
space
$872 | Props total: 0 0
 Chuck_Remixed said:
Man that sucks

Ive been having fun so far, i completed the story mode as far as arcs go. I still need to finish up the missions. Ive unlocked almost all of the characters except for i think maybe hokage Naruto. Ive played some online matches, so far so good but my goodness(even on my current 3mb internet ive had great connection), ive yet to play against anyone besides Deidara, Hokage Naruto/Sage Mode Naruto, Sasori, Minato Namikaze, Pain, everything Sasuke(joke.lol.). My goodness, if feels like im the only dedicated Tsunade user around. How can you not use her? Her Ultimate ninjutsu is win. Allows for some cool setups too.

And its not bad that people play with the those characters listed, it just seems like too many people are just into winning and not just having competitive fun like i am(thats a me problem of course lol). Deidara uses are the worst offenders because it seems like most of the top people online are Deidara uses, he's spam city. I played one person with like 68,000BP who was a Deidara user(i had 200BP, it was like my 5th match) and it had to be the worst experience ive had in a f!ghting game in a long time. I kept wondering to myself, does this guy have any shame the way he's playing?lol. It felt like i couldn't even move with the type of spamming he was doing and i think im pretty good with the substitution jutsu and 3d movement, it was one of those things you would have had to seen to really feel understand what im talking about. That said, its still pretty fun overall online.

Just that people need to use the other characters more too or maybe its just that i haven't ran into enough people yet(Ive yet to use Deidara, Hokage Naruto/Sage Mode Naruto, Sasori, Minato Namikaze, Pain, and Sasuke at all and its not that i don't like them, its just that their are plenty of viable characters that are fun to play with besides them).
i wish I had it. cause everyone has their own skill , it's the combination that you use. My favorite would probally be kakashi or shikamaru. and PS3 been on their game with getting ppl to get good connections.
 7 years ago '08        #80
sasuke-sama313 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,731 | Props total: 64 64
yeah it runs better than i thought for real
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 26
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 20
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
83 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
85 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 7
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy