Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
261 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #41
SupremeG56 
space
space
space
$809 | Props total: 78 78
yea unlockr was crazy easy for a noob like me and the rom I have on my phone is crazy fast and smooth also I rooted my phone without a microsd adapter just in recovery mode turn mass storage on then off its the same thing
 8 years ago '05        #42
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 589 589
*patiently waiting for some ROMS for the MT3G 1.2*
 8 years ago '04        #43
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,509 | Props total: 767 767
I just bought a new 8gig microsdhc card and adapter and i'm still scared to f**k up my phone...f**k
 8 years ago '05        #44
space
space
 collegeboy58 said:
I just bought a new 8gig microsdhc card and adapter and i'm still scared to f**k up my phone...f**k
scared money dont make no money....

you arent using that 8 gig for a goldcard are you?
 8 years ago '06        #45
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,967 | Props total: 3475 3475
 collegeboy58 said:
Don't feel bad man because I felt the same way at first and I consider my technology savvy (if that even makes sense ).

Just read as much as you can and search from youtubes video if you have to.

If you brick your phone by accident I've heard you can get it replaced under your warranty if it totally blacks out and can't come on. (the chances of bricking your phone are really low if you carefully follow the instructions.)

Like Adam said...

scared money don't make no money....

Last edited by 01seay; 06-07-2010 at 01:54 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #46
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
 Adamsville said:
scared money dont make no money....

you arent using that 8 gig for a goldcard are you?
nah...I was going to use the old 2gig I have...bad idea??[

01seay said:
Don't feel bad man because I felt the same way at first and I consider my technology savvy (if that even makes sense ).

Just read as much as you can and search from youtubes video if you have to.

If you brick your phone by accident I've heard you can get it replaced under your warranty if it totally blacks out and can't come on. (the chances of bricking your phone are really low if you carefully follow the instructions.)
Man...I feel ya...the problem I'm having is that there is SOOOO much information about what to do AFTER you root the phone...n*ggaz talkin bout radios and SPLs...wtf...then I read somewhere that if u wanna install apps to run off your SD card, the card might break and u can't take it out or it'll corrupt the card and you'll lose everything....seriously tho, is it worth it???
 8 years ago '05        #47
space
space
 collegeboy58 said:
nah...I was going to use the old 2gig I have...bad idea??[

Man...I feel ya...the problem I'm having is that there is SOOOO much information about what to do AFTER you root the phone...n*ggaz talkin bout radios and SPLs...wtf...then I read somewhere that if u wanna install apps to run off your SD card, the card might break and u can't take it out or it'll corrupt the card and you'll lose everything....seriously tho, is it worth it???
2gig is good...

what phone do you have?

if you have a mytouch 1.2... you dont really have to worry about switching SPLs and radios since only 1 set works...

same goes for Apps2SD... you dont really need it for a mytouch 1.2
 8 years ago '04        #48
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
I got a G1 with the DMD64 build/version....f**k it, I'm bout to do this s**t.......
 8 years ago '05        #49
space
space
 collegeboy58 said:
I got a G1 with the DMD64 build/version....f**k it, I'm bout to do this s**t.......
good luck

Last edited by Adamsville; 06-07-2010 at 04:56 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #50
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
 Adamsville said:
good luck
question...can i use the 8gig mem card to do all this?? says I don't need a goldcard and I wanna keep everything on one....or is that a bad idea?
 8 years ago '04        #51
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,318 | Props total: 12999 12999
I rooted my Droid. It's easy as s**t. I was nervous too the first time, after you finish, you're going to think "that was it"? Lol.
 8 years ago '05        #52
space
space
 collegeboy58 said:
question...can i use the 8gig mem card to do all this?? says I don't need a goldcard and I wanna keep everything on one....or is that a bad idea?
use the 8gb for the rooting process? yea you can.... once you're rooted you can delete all the files u needed for rooting off the card anyway

your 2gb is big enough to hold the files too

Last edited by Adamsville; 06-07-2010 at 05:26 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #53
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
 Adamsville said:
use the 8gb for the rooting process? yea you can.... once you're rooted you can delete all the files u needed for rooting off the card anyway

your 2gb is big enough to hold the files too
I was reading that once u do it, you can't take the SD card out or something...I need to stop reading Yahoo answers
 8 years ago '06        #54
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,972 | Props total: 10622 10622
aight so i mean what all can u do with a rooted evo?The main reaosn i looked to jailbreak the iphone is u can get the apps in the app store that cost money for free (pretty much get cracked apps) and i can't find anything on a rooted phone being able to do this?Is there any way to get cracked programs is basically what i'm asking?
 8 years ago '05        #55
space
space
 collegeboy58 said:
I was reading that once u do it, you can't take the SD card out or something...I need to stop reading Yahoo answers
nah once you install the files on the phone you can pretty much trash em... or save em on your computer just in case
 8 years ago '05        #56
space
space
 philly337 said:
aight so i mean what all can u do with a rooted evo?The main reaosn i looked to jailbreak the iphone is u can get the apps in the app store that cost money for free (pretty much get cracked apps) and i can't find anything on a rooted phone being able to do this?Is there any way to get cracked programs is basically what i'm asking?
I havent paid for one app on my mytouch...

so yea... you can get paid apps for free... I dont even think you need to be rooted to do that on the mytouch
 8 years ago '04        #57
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
I think it worked.....now what??

Last edited by collegeboy58; 06-07-2010 at 06:41 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #58
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,972 | Props total: 10622 10622
 Adamsville said:
I havent paid for one app on my mytouch...

so yea... you can get paid apps for free... I dont even think you need to be rooted to do that on the mytouch
no i'm not sayin that...i know that free apps are out there but say a game or app is out there that is the s**t..say it cost 6.99.On the iphone if ur s**t is jailbroken somebody will crack the program and u can get the prog for free (like u do on ur comp with programs such and anti virus that cost s**t..they crack it so u get it free).Can u do this with the android?
 8 years ago '05        #59
space
space
 philly337 said:
no i'm not sayin that...i know that free apps are out there but say a game or app is out there that is the s**t..say it cost 6.99.On the iphone if ur s**t is jailbroken somebody will crack the program and u can get the prog for free (like u do on ur comp with programs such and anti virus that cost s**t..they crack it so u get it free).Can u do this with the android?
yea....

you dont even need to be rooted on an Android to use cracked apps

as long as this box is checked you can use any .apk.. whether it be from the Market, cracked with a key gen, or an app that you made yourself

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Adamsville; 06-07-2010 at 06:39 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #60
space
space
 collegeboy58 said:
I think it worked.....now what??
load up a ROM...

I recommend Cyanogen Mod 5.0.7 "The Lean Mean Pastry Machine"

OR

Super E 1.0.2 "Speed for the Fiends" - its not perfect yet so Id stick to the above ^ ^

just go here and check out some ROMs... its the android equivalence of a crackhouse for crackheads

Last edited by Adamsville; 06-07-2010 at 06:48 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
128 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
63 comments
2 days ago