Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
68 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
108 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
292 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-15-2010, 04:34 PM         #21
Brand0n031 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Brand0n031 said:
You will have to download the rom you want onto your SD card, reboot into your recovery, do a wipe (and should also do a nandroid backup incase), then flash the rom from your sd card.

I know it's a vague description for you since you probably don't know much on it, but take a look at this thread it has some directions within the first post and some good help within the thread:

If you need any specific help, look around first on that specific forum cause all answers are there, but if you can't figure it out just ask, i'm just sparing myself the hassle of writing out a full guide right now.
Also I forgot to mention, for that specific super d 1.10.3 rom, the directions for that is a little different:

You will have to download the DRC83_base_defanged.zip AND the rom you want onto your SD card, reboot into your recovery, do a wipe (and should also do a nandroid backup incase), then flash the DRC83_base_defanged.zip AND THEN rom from your sd card (then reboot from the recovery menu into your new rom).

And some things just so you know. The white and black versions just mean basically the theme of it, white is white bar on top versus black. And ram hack is the faster of the two, but if you need 3D gaming you have to get the non-ram hack or your 3D games ONLY wont work (regular games will).

I think that is a little better explanation of the process for the specific super d 1.10.3 rom :)
 8 years ago '05        #22
SupremeG56 
space
space
space
$809 | Props total: 78 78
ok I figured it been pretty much talking to myself lol in this thread but daaammmm SUPER D 1.10.3 is crazy fast more stable then the eclair for sure the only thing is can we still have the live wallpapers in the background Goodlooks Brandon031
 8 years ago '05        #23
SupremeG56 
space
space
space
and also like the main unlock screen where we you hit menu button twice can we change that to something nicer its to plain after seeing the eclair joint
 04-15-2010, 05:39 PM         #24
Brand0n031 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Unfortunately no you can't have live wallpapers on 1.6 aka Donut roms, only on 2.1+ (but performance of your phone will be less, as you probably have noticed).

And as far as the locksreen, same situation as the live wallpaper, but I suggest looking in your market for the app "lockbot", it has a lot of different options you can choose as your lockscreen.

If you're interested in a little more customization, take a look at themes here:

Just make sure they are compatible with the exact version of your rom, and with that being said, you should check back once in a while on the threads of the rom you are using to see if any updates have been posted since they usually update them.

And to flash the theme, you just download to sd card, boot into recovery and flash with NO WIPE and reboot (unless directions for that specific theme differ).

And no problem, glad to be of help. I know the MT3G sucks compared to all the new droid phones so just helping out.

EDIT: i didn't really use the lockbot cause I don't want it, but I read some of the comments and they vary, so I don't know if you'll like it or not but it's still worth a shot if you're interested.

Last edited by Brand0n031; 04-15-2010 at 05:46 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #25
SupremeG56 
space
space
space
yea its not that bad would you also know how to get the swype program working again its not working now lol since the updated rom or at least a nice keyboard to use
 04-15-2010, 07:22 PM         #26
Brand0n031 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SupremeG56 said:
yea its not that bad would you also know how to get the swype program working again its not working now lol since the updated rom or at least a nice keyboard to use
You have to re-install it like you did before.
Or did you try it and it failed to install?
 8 years ago '05        #27
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 589 589
@Supreme You on a G1? if so. did you have to upgrade your SPL and Radio before you flashed 1.10.3 or were you already on the death SPL?

Last edited by Adamsville; 04-15-2010 at 07:46 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #28
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 589 589
anybody used HTCclays remix version of CDSI?
 04-15-2010, 08:05 PM         #29
Brand0n031 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Adamsville said:
anybody used HTCclays remix version of CDSI?
I'm currently on it and have been for about 2 weeks.
 8 years ago '09        #30
Gonzilla 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,485 | Props total: 57 57
Man, I wanna root my s**t again but I dont have time.

How is that you can "tether" your phone for your laptop to use the internet?
 04-15-2010, 08:34 PM         #31
Brand0n031 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gonzilla said:
Man, I wanna root my s**t again but I dont have time.

How is that you can "tether" your phone for your laptop to use the internet?
Doesn't take much time if you follow everything right.

And, basically with the tether, once you root it, it gives your phone the permissions (or removes restrictions) to use the internet you are receiving on your phone and transfer it to your pc or laptop. It has to be rooted because if T-Mobile allowed it on stock phones then their data network would be getting k!lled.

I've used the USB tether, which is direct connection to laptop that gives internet, and the wifi tether that gives off a wireless connection from your phone that your laptop can pick up.

I wouldn't recommend it if you aren't getting 3G connection though.
 8 years ago '05        #32
SupremeG56 
space
space
space
 Brand0n031 said:
 Adamsville said:
@Supreme You on a G1? if so. did you have to upgrade your SPL and Radio before you flashed 1.10.3 or were you already on the death SPL?
No I'm on the G2 didnt have to use that just had to update the ext2 to ext3 and install the 2 zips that were needed

Brand0n031 said:
Yea I tried i reinstalled it it says something about the screen resolution I'm running the betterkeyboard app right now but its not the same
 04-15-2010, 11:47 PM         #33
Brand0n031 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SupremeG56 said:
No I'm on the G2 didnt have to use that just had to update the ext2 to ext3 and install the 2 zips that were needed

Yea I tried i reinstalled it it says something about the screen resolution I'm running the betterkeyboard app right now but its not the same
Give this one a try, same process and be sure to uninstall the other one FIRST:

Last edited by Brand0n031; 04-15-2010 at 11:48 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #34
SupremeG56 
space
space
space
Nice the swype program worked what was the difference between that one and the one on the first page though
 8 years ago '04        #35
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,510 | Props total: 778 778
I'm late as f**k....I've had my G1 for awhile and didn't know anything about rooting...I'm scared tho, if I mess up, is my phone done??
 8 years ago '04        #36
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
I heard this method doesn't work if u have the latest build DMD64...is this true??
 8 years ago '05        #37
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
 collegeboy58 said:
I'm late as f**k....I've had my G1 for awhile and didn't know anything about rooting...I'm scared tho, if I mess up, is my phone done??
Yeah, just follow instructions on unlockr
 04-16-2010, 06:09 PM         #38
Brand0n031 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 collegeboy58 said:
I heard this method doesn't work if u have the latest build DMD64...is this true??
I didn't experience this firsthand but I've read many times that the regular method won't work on the new DMD64, so you are correct.

But is it possible? yes it is, but just requires many more steps and longer process, one of the solutions that someone said they used was the rooting method involving the goldcard. There is a guide for goldcard on theunlockr...

Like I said though, I didn't experience this firsthand or try it for DMD64/goldcard, so I can't offer much insight on how to do it, but if you are confused by the guide I could probably explain the technical stuff a little more.
 8 years ago '04        #39
collegeboy58 3 heat pts
space
space
yea I read that too and I can't remember if my G1 came with a MicroSD adapter...I'll look for the box later and think about it doin it....I really just want the themes, they look pretty hot
 8 years ago '09        #40
Gonzilla 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,485 | Props total: 57 57
 collegeboy58 said:
Well, you could possibly brick your phone lol, but other than that, i'm a.ssuming thats the worse that can happen.

Unlockr is pretty easy to follow, just i've heard to stay away from that method but everyone on here is saying o use it for the simplicity... so I guess Imma use it again.
Imma try to do it here in the next few days. Need that Android 2.0.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
89 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
214 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
257 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
164 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
187 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
308 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago