Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
179 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #41
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,737 | Props total: 12165 12165
Russ cheasin hard as fuk (don't know y) but I don't think Beyonce would appreciate what you doing under that table missy.

no homo for you n*ggas but she look like she trying to yank on sumn
 02-15-2010, 06:07 PM         #42
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 me707 said:
me toooo :hmm:
aren't you a mason already?...you're already on the right path...
 02-15-2010, 06:32 PM         #43
Thee504Legend  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
CP3= Best PG
Jay-Z=Best Rapper
:agreement6:
 02-16-2010, 03:11 AM         #44
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 McGuire said:
If you believe the Prince Hall Freemasons are the same as the Freemasons you are helplessly delusional.

You know it's a round table of white dudes, don't kid yourself.

edit:

Rocawear and Phat Farm? I'm almost expecting your next post to be like "sike I'm f**king with you."

Seriously, explain to me how Rocawear and Phat Farm influenced ANYTHING in ANY aspect and how they are ANY different than Hanes or Fruit of the Loom.

Because people buy them? Is that influence? When you buy the Obama Deception or an Obama/joker shirt from prisonplanet are you ANY different than a tween shopping in Sears?

Alex Jones doesn't keep followers for very long, trust me, I used to be one of them. Dude is capitalizing off of the conspiracy theory interest stirred up after 9/11. Every major prediction he makes is ALWAYS wrong. From H1N1 (or any semi-epidemic) to Martial Law, he's always wrong, and he never addresses it again after it doesn't happen.

I'm just trying to help you out, there is no red pill.
you're a 100% right my dude..what was I thinking?
 02-16-2010, 06:07 AM         #45
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 McGuire said:
If you believe the Prince Hall Freemasons are the same as the Freemasons you are helplessly delusional.

You know it's a round table of white dudes, don't kid yourself.

edit:

Rocawear and Phat Farm? I'm almost expecting your next post to be like "sike I'm f**king with you."

Seriously, explain to me how Rocawear and Phat Farm influenced ANYTHING in ANY aspect and how they are ANY different than Hanes or Fruit of the Loom.

Because people buy them? Is that influence? When you buy the Obama Deception or an Obama/joker shirt from prisonplanet are you ANY different than a tween shopping in Sears?

Alex Jones doesn't keep followers for very long, trust me, I used to be one of them. Dude is capitalizing off of the conspiracy theory interest stirred up after 9/11. Every major prediction he makes is ALWAYS wrong. From H1N1 (or any semi-epidemic) to Martial Law, he's always wrong, and he never addresses it again after it doesn't happen.

I'm just trying to help you out, there is no red pill.
you can't really tell these clowns nothing, they put in their whole lives into this s**t and they have ironclad evidence through youtube and pictures................. LOL

Michael_Moore said:
you're 100% right my dude..what was I thinking?
son UR slippin, buckle uP!....

Last edited by deLeet; 02-16-2010 at 06:17 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #46
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
 Michael_Moore said:
you're a 100% right my dude..what was I thinking?
I was expecting a thought provoking argument.
 8 years ago '06        #47
kangkong 
space
space
space
$115 | Props total: 0 0
i thought drake was supposed to be 6'4" but jay looks taller than him. didn't know jigga was over 6'4"?
 02-16-2010, 07:21 AM         #48
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kangkong said:
i thought drake was supposed to be 6'4" but jay looks taller than him. didn't know jigga was over 6'4"?
jay got height on him but i'm not sure about being taller than 6'4?

[pic - click to view]

02-16-2010, 07:25 AM         #49
DAOST  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kangkong said:
Drake with 6 ft Fabulous

[pic - click to view]

Drake about 6'2" not 6'4", hes tall though, just bad angles in that photo.

Last edited by DAOST; 02-16-2010 at 07:40 AM..
 02-16-2010, 07:36 AM         #50
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaiMega said:
I was expecting a thought provoking argument.
on many levels some ppl aren't meant to understand what's going on...ie: u..deleet,r.burgandy..and this mcguire kid....u and others like you have been conditioned and programmed to think a certain a way for so long that something like this goes above and beyond your low levels of intelligence..arguing and doing 'back and forth's' is pretty much pointless..going around in circles trying to enlighten someone even with mountains of evidence to back everything up becomes tedious & tiresome when it's not given any attention..that's why I just clown them..
 02-16-2010, 08:42 AM         #51
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

Michael_Moore said:
on many levels some ppl aren't meant to understand what's going on...ie: u..deleet,r.burgandy..and this mcguire kid....u and others like you have been conditioned and programmed to think a certain a way for so long that something like this goes above and beyond your low levels of intelligence..arguing and doing 'back and forth's' is pretty much pointless..going around in circles trying to enlighten someone even with mountains of evidence to back everything up becomes tedious & tiresome when it's not given any attention..that's why I just clown them..

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by deLeet; 02-16-2010 at 08:44 AM..
 02-16-2010, 08:49 AM         #52
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how stupid do you have to be that you even have to edit your posts where posting pics are concerned?:lachen001::lachen001:
 02-16-2010, 08:52 AM         #53
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
how stupid do you have to be that you even have to edit your posts where posting pics are concerned?:lachen001::lachen001:
lol son u complaining about editing posts and images now.....

edit:

[pic - click to view]

Booga Booga !!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by deLeet; 02-16-2010 at 08:55 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
87 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
91 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
70 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
72 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy