Steph Kegels
68 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
28 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
102 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
236 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #21
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
 Maroon_Tiger said:
thats chris paul(cp3) dude... recovering from knee surgery

it looks like he lost tho from those pics... dude looked like he got ignored
 Tommy_Bunz said:

[pic - click to view]

at dude in the crutches, please tell me you know who that DUDE is? and yes he does but still lol
 ozWinston said:
This dude is a certified CLOWN!!! I mean damn cp3 was looking funny, but really son?
Chill lol I know who Chris Paul is. I was makin fun of him like he was a nobody between Jay and Drake. The n*gga just looks like the average fan right there.
 02-15-2010, 05:13 AM         #22
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the detail on that jay-z suit is crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
 02-15-2010, 05:14 AM         #23
DAOST  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Drake is really at the top now
 8 years ago '04        #24
bout2getuwetma 
space
space
space
$99 | Props total: 0 0
i cant front....this pics are awesome.....the current hip hop gods with the new breed( bron n drake)......in 2000.....we knew who diddny and jigga were...but never hrd of dem yung boys....what will the future hoold?
 8 years ago '05        #25
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,605 | Props total: 1 1
Dog stfu u made no sence I just find it weird how someone can be pulled to the so easily like that plain and simple
 8 years ago '07        #26
Avon_Barksdale 4345 heat pts4345
space
space
$42,519 | Props total: 56192 56192
Yea Jay is getting Drake ready to take over and control the masses since Jay is getting up there in age and Puff is just trying to sign Drake so he can become Puff's new slave.

"Illuminati want my mind, soul, and my body...Secret society, tryin' to keep they eye on me..."

Last edited by Avon_Barksdale; 02-15-2010 at 09:20 AM..
 02-15-2010, 09:33 AM         #27
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Avon_Barksdale said:
Yea Jay is getting Drake ready to take over and control the masses since Jay is getting up there in age and Puff is just trying to sign Drake so he can become Puff's new slave.

"Illuminati want my mind, soul, and my body...Secret society, tryin' to keep they eye on me..."

this.
 8 years ago '08        #28
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,582 | Props total: 17253 17253
f**got a.ss s**t right here

[pic - click to view]

02-15-2010, 10:42 AM         #29
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
f**got a.ss s**t right here

[pic - click to view]

co-sign...

Drake =
[pic - click to view]

Jay=:redface:
 02-15-2010, 02:55 PM         #30
Ed Bundy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Avon_Barksdale said:

This. Absolutely

McGuire said:
When has Jay-Z, Lebron, Chris Paul, or Russel Simmons ever made a decision that affected anything?
lebron, jayz, russel simmons, all have an influence on the youth whether you like to believe it or not. dont you remember phat farm clothing? rocawear? people like to follow what celebrities do. that means doing the stuff they talk about in their lyircs, dressing like them, etc. i dont know why you thick headed motherf**kers automatically a.ssume that being in or a.ssociated with the illuminati automatically means you are a political person making decisions about the economy and that you are inside the white house doing some sort of political stuff. it has nothing to do with that.

when you look at it that way, then YES, it is ridiculous to think of rihanna being in the white house in an illuminati circle making up laws and plans to oppress the people more. its not like that though. they are pawns that help manipulate the youth and general public
 02-15-2010, 03:06 PM         #31
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ed Bundy said:
This. Absolutely

lebron, jayz, russel simmons, all have an influence on the youth whether you like to believe it or not. dont you remember phat farm clothing? rocawear? people like to follow what celebrities do. that means doing the stuff they talk about in their lyircs, dressing like them, etc. i dont know why you thick headed motherf**kers automatically a.ssume that being in or a.ssociated with the illuminati automatically means you are a political person making decisions about the economy and that you are inside the white house doing some sort of political stuff. it has nothing to do with that.

when you look at it that way, then YES, it is ridiculous to think of rihanna being in the white house in an illuminati circle making up laws and plans to oppress the people more. its not like that though. they are pawns that help manipulate the youth and general public

Jay-z been in the game for over 10 years, what bad things did he influence on the youth? Same with lebron? its hilarious that you idiots actually think jay-z is recruiting members LOL.
 02-15-2010, 03:11 PM         #32
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deLeet said:
Jay-z been in the game for over 10 years, what bad things did he influence on the youth? Same with lebron? its hilarious that you idiots actually think jay-z is recruiting members LOL.
just watch how stupid this n*gga deleet is..he asks a question no less than 3 posts after it's been answered in full detail...

Originally Posted By Ed Bundy

8 years ago '06        #33
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,980 | Props total: 3533 3533
I wish I could join the Illuminati. :(
 02-15-2010, 03:49 PM         #34
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
just watch how stupid this n*gga deleet is..he asks a question no less than 3 posts after it's been answered in full detail...
son my question was not answered in that post...........................
 8 years ago '10        #35
Big Louie Champ 117 heat pts117
space
space
$11,794 | Props total: 7772 7772
Thats chris paul. U must live under a rock yo.
 8 years ago '10        #36
Big Louie Champ 117 heat pts117
space
space
$11,794 | Props total: 7772 7772
Alex jones. Thats ma n*gga yo. Him and william cooper. Rip. And tupac shakur
 02-15-2010, 04:51 PM         #37
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yunglouie said:
Alex jones. Thats ma n*gga yo. Him and william cooper. Rip. And tupac shakur
this...:cool-smiley-009:
 02-15-2010, 05:27 PM         #38
Industry 215  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Broke n*ggas back on their Illuminati s**t
 8 years ago '04        #39
Claudinho69 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,018 | Props total: 2056 2056
was black a requirement??????
 8 years ago '04        #40
me707 
space
space
$901 | Props total: 1 1
 01seay said:
I wish I could join the Illuminati. :(
me toooo :hmm:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
joie chavis
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
61 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
194 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
10 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy