Tupac was gay and music community is too (music related)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
112 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
60 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
97 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
58 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-16-2010, 09:07 AM         #121
Jesse James  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AlexG1989 said:
Makaveli... I don't know if Pac was 'mackin hard to get chicks' back in the day... Not before he was famous I mean. In Michael Eric Dyson's book on Tupac, there's an interview with Jada Pinket where she's explaining how she was just astonished at the ugliness of the chicks that 2pac would get with. She said she thought he was attractive, but the chicks she would see him with.... WOW lol...
A s3xually confused guy who is trying to sleep with women to fool himself and others into thinking he is gay won't care about a woman's looks. He'll just try to get someone easy and use them. He probably enjoys the feeling of a woman being into him and wanting him more than he wants them due to bitterness towards women and wanting to hurt them emotionally.
 02-16-2010, 10:03 AM         #122
LaRy BLanco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^^^ word
get off Pacs nuts and let him rip that n*gga had more pus*y in the short time he was here that ull get in ur whole long lame a.ss f**king life
 02-16-2010, 10:32 AM         #123
Jesse James  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Peterparker said:
Im really startin to think ur gay..or ur the son of tha woman who claimed Pac a.ssulted her..Are you gay yes or no??
Why do you keep asking? You sound like you hope I say yes so you can try and get at me.
 8 years ago '04        #124
refuze 285 heat pts285
space
space
$18,697 | Props total: 15518 15518
i think you need to stop worrying about another man's s3xuality
 02-16-2010, 11:28 AM         #125
Jesse James  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deeznutz said:
you have just made the most suspect thread in the history of homos3xuality. good job fruity!
Coming from a guy with the screnname deeznutz.
 02-16-2010, 11:40 AM         #126
Alldn666  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

02-16-2010, 12:26 PM         #127
clickclack  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Notice how the threadstarter knows exactly what gay people do and how they feel and what they think and what their real intentions are, so all he sees are any signs that can be interpreted as gay in the modern world in 2010 and try to flip it. Secretly, he wants pac to be gay because he is gay for pac.

As for that interview when he was 17, he was in a highly prestigious art school training to be an actor. All young actors speak articulately like that. And I've seen many people in life who grew up with a single mother making certain hand gestures and doing certain things like their mother. This is a very normal thing amongst young people. And you're looking at a video from 1988, during a completely different era, where all straight men spoke a certain way. You're reaching very hard.
 02-16-2010, 12:43 PM         #128
Jesse James  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If i'm gay and know exactly how gay people act and think then I know tupac is gay and you should believe me.
 8 years ago '04        #129
refuze 285 heat pts285
space
space
$18,697 | Props total: 15518 15518
 Jesse James said:
If i'm gay and know exactly how gay people act and think then I know tupac is gay and you should believe me.
dude you're a f**got
 8 years ago '09        #130
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
space
$7,999 | Props total: 424 424

[pic - click to view]

02-16-2010, 01:58 PM         #131
Jesse James  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 refuze said:
dude you're a f**got
You sound like a gayboy just wishing I was. What's your screenname mean? You refuze to come out the closet?
 8 years ago '06        #132
DominicanLou 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,366 | Props total: 4638 4638
this thread fails because you fail to put things in context. if youre gonna make a claim like this without considering how things were back then, then.....

u can talk about clothes and this and that buuuuuut if no one called his clothes gay back then then that probably means he was dressing pretty regular for a rapper at that time. n*ggas wear their her longer then women, wear more jewelry, and so on...so what are you saying?

at one point a dude wearing just one earring was suspect. now we wearing two like women. tight pants weren't always tight, they were just relaxed fit. n*ggas didnt sag in the 80s like that, but i guess showing your a.ss, literally, in public meant u were hard? gangsters with shirley temple curls and finger waves, not gay?

i remember back when i was in grade school if you wore your backback low you were cool. then all of a sudden in HS all the thugs wore their s**t up to the back of their neck.
im just sayin
 02-16-2010, 09:42 PM         #133
Jesse James  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
When was it cool and masculine for a man to have a nose stud? I must have missed that time.
 8 years ago '06        #134
Supreme7 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,835 | Props total: 1994 1994
yooooo repost that first video cuz the 2nd video proves nothing...

this talk sounds insane but post the 1st video so i can be sure
 02-17-2010, 07:28 AM         #135
Jesse James  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

02-17-2010, 07:34 AM         #136
DAOST  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '06        #137
Supreme7 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,835 | Props total: 1994 1994
yo that tanktop iz homo
 8 years ago '05        #138
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1319 1319
worst thread in bx history.
 8 years ago '06        #139
Mr. Future 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,175 | Props total: 1795 1795
 DominicanLou said:
this thread fails because you fail to put things in context. if youre gonna make a claim like this without considering how things were back then, then.....

u can talk about clothes and this and that buuuuuut if no one called his clothes gay back then then that probably means he was dressing pretty regular for a rapper at that time.

[pic - click to view]

WTF THIS n*gga DOIN WITH A HALTER TOP/GIRDLE....PAC MY DAWG BUT IM JUST PLAYIN DEVILS ADVOCATE FOR FUN
[pic - click to view]

DominicanLou said:
at one point a dude wearing just one earring was suspect. now we wearing two like women. tight pants weren't always tight, they were just relaxed fit. n*ggas didnt sag in the 80s like that, but i guess showing your a.ss, literally, in public meant u were hard?
In the 80's the jeans were tight but not saggin, that saggin ish is jail culture skewed with poverty (jeans big to pass down to siblings, need to wear for a couple months, etc.) but the earrings if you had one on the right you were a f*g, lol...

DominicanLou said:
gangsters with shirley temple curls and finger waves, not gay?

I CANT SAY s**t BOUT THIS I THOUGHT THE HAIRSTYLES WERE GAY TOO...

DominicanLou said:
i remember back when i was in grade school if you wore your backback low you were cool. then all of a sudden in HS all the thugs wore their s**t up to the back of their neck.
im just sayin
How you gonna f!ght/run/serve/hustle and get away from the cops and ya backpack
swingin all over the place, plus it looks like kiddie ish...
 02-24-2010, 05:43 PM         #140
Jesse James  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Guess these were strictly for his n*ggaz

[pic - click to view]

How do you want it? How do you feel?

[pic - click to view]

When he said "only god can judge me" what did you think think he was really talking about???

Last edited by Jesse James; 02-24-2010 at 05:52 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago