Tupac was gay and music community is too (music related)

most viewed right now
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
18 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
65 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #81
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
$15,678 | Props total: 1357 1357

[video - click to view]

02-15-2010, 08:34 AM         #82
Jesse James  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He was a G alright. Gay with a capital G.

GOAT = Gayest Of All Thugs

I know it hurts to find out that your heroes lied to you and aren't really what you built them up to and believed they were, but the man swung both ways. Deal with it.

He was not a street thug or hard man, he was an actor who played a role and acted hard when he had backup and bodyguards, but that man was as soft as wet tissue when he was on his own and nobody had his back.

He liked the cack and had to hide it due to the role he was playing. There are so many examples of his lifestyle choice, but you all choose to ignore them, just like you ignore the f**gotization of hip hop. Now go put on your purple skinny jeans, your yellow hoodie and run to the store to buy the lady gaga album.
 8 years ago '07        #83
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #84
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space

he was about to knock this bytchh off right here

[video - click to view]

02-15-2010, 08:55 AM         #85
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I agree with what you're saying about the industry being filled and purposely being infiltrated with homos3xuality..but you're dead wrong for speaking for a man that can't defend himself..and that makes you pus*y straight up..
 02-15-2010, 09:53 AM         #86
Jesse James  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
I agree with what you're saying about the industry being filled and purposely being infiltrated with homos3xuality..but you're dead wrong for speaking for a man that can't defend himself..and that makes you pus*y straight up..
Please. If he was alive he wouldn't be reading this forum and responding to my post so what do you mean he can't defend himself? People made these same claims when he was alive and he chose to say nothing about it.

This isn't court. Nobody is putting him on trial and expecting him to defend himself on the stand. I'm just stating my opinion. Since when is that wrong?
 02-15-2010, 09:55 AM         #87
Jesse James  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Peterparker said:
Are you gay??

and i'm being honest..are you gay? Cuz u sound like them f**gots that post videos on youtube claiming such n such is gay..n how they know?? cuz such n such tried to holler at him on the low..like u know so much..

Are you gay Jesse James? Why did u choose Jesse..that's a unis3x name..homos3xuals males usually cling on to that unis3x image..homos3xuals like to put pressure on males who come off extra masculine in society..are you gay??

and that video is nothing new..did anybody ever see the Pac movie??
If I was gay I wouldn't be upset by the growing gay subversive influence in music. Your comments make no sense given my stance and argument.

You call this extra masculine?

[pic - click to view]

LOL!

Last edited by Jesse James; 02-15-2010 at 09:57 AM..
 8 years ago '05        #88
lamarowns 
space
space
$1,973 | Props total: 636 636
dude was real feminme in his hs interviews then a light went on and dude started being thug life who knows but ish yall c the videos
 8 years ago '06        #89
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,427 | Props total: 3137 3137
only one that i can say is a homo for sure is the dude in the tight leapard pants, i mean wtf?? Also, i admit tupac looks kinda fruity there but no tupac wasn't gay, most of u queers probably weren't even born when tupac was out anyway
 8 years ago '08        #90
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,582 | Props total: 17257 17257
Pac was not gay, how you going to judge him as a young kid still trying to find himself?, judge the man as he was before he past when he knew who he was, dude went through alot of s**t in his life, being a f*g was not one of them.
 02-15-2010, 10:29 AM         #91
jbudz420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i havent wanted to punch a n*gga in this face this much in some time...the threadstarer seriously needs a f**kin hobby other then spouting hiphop sacrilege
 02-15-2010, 10:38 AM         #92
Jesse James  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Peterparker said:
man I've seen alot of homos3xuals
Nuff said.

You sure do have a lot of knowledge about how homos3xuals think and behave...hmmmm
 02-15-2010, 10:51 AM         #93
Jesse James  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
Pac was not gay, how you going to judge him as a young kid still trying to find himself?, judge the man as he was before he past when he knew who he was, dude went through alot of s**t in his life, being a f*g was not one of them.
Let's judge him on his misogynistic (look it up) lyrics and hatred towards women.

Let's judge him on his guilty conviction of s3xual a.ssault. Funny that such a sensitive, articulate superstar who you say could have any woman he wants would feel the need to a.ssault a woman. Sounds like some anger from a repressed homos3xual with hatred towards women. And he a.ssaulted her with two of his friends. A group of guys secually a.ssaulting a woman in a gangbang and sodomizing her? Sounds like some down low fools who want to be sucking each other off and using the woman to bond s3xually and try to fool themselves into thinking it's straight.

Let's judge him on his treatment of other women like Faith Evans who has talked about the time Tupac nearly attacked her and felt he was going to r*pe her. More hatred towards women manifesting itself in a near s3xual a.ssault which is not about s3x, but about power, control and hatred.

Janet Jackson knew he was funny style which is why she wanted him to take an HIV test.

He hated republicans who are known to be anti-gay.

Him and Suge attacking guys making them drink piss. That's pretty damn gay to be whipping you d*ck out with another guy and getting off on men drinking your pee.

He hung out with and was friendly with Madonna who was the queen of the gays.

He was a backup dancer and the majority of male backup dancers are gay.
 02-15-2010, 10:55 AM         #94
Thee504Legend  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Worst. Shock thread. EVER!
 02-15-2010, 10:59 AM         #95
Jesse James  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa Mario 910 said:
The thread could die if people would stop feeding the troll.
It's hard to ignore the truth.

And trolls don't post evidence and facts.
 02-15-2010, 11:05 AM         #96
Thee504Legend  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It seems like only other homos3xuals are the only ones who are obsessed with knowing who is gay and who isnt gay. Have some f**king respect for a man who is not here to defend himself. Jesse James, man up and step out of the closet!
 02-15-2010, 11:08 AM         #97
Jesse James  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa Mario 910 said:
I'd hardly consider most of what you posted 'facts'.
Notice you said "most" instead of "any".
 02-15-2010, 11:09 AM         #98
Jesse James  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thee504Legend said:
It seems like only other homos3xuals are the only ones who are obsessed with knowing who is gay and who isnt gay. Have some f**king respect for a man who is not here to defend himself. Jesse James, man up and step out of the closet!
So you are saying gays deserve no respect and it's an insulting to be gay?

I'm not hating on the man for being gay, just for lying about it.
 02-15-2010, 11:14 AM         #99
Thee504Legend  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is what I mean-why do you care if Pac is gay or not? What will this solve for you? Were you trying to sleep with him or something? C'MON SON! I don't care if he was gay or not-I still jam All Eyes On Me like it came out yesterday as I'm sure many other people do since he's sold like 100 million records worldwide.
 02-15-2010, 11:18 AM         #100
ceo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wasn't tupac r*ped by his uncle though?
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
120 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
35 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
100 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
123 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
171 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Shane Larkin trolls a BX member
16 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy