Tupac was gay and music community is too (music related)

most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
41 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
50 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
145 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
vida guerra
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #41
fit2bboss 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,604 | Props total: 1320 1320
tupac is not gay.. he has a fan base of different ethnics and background thats all. and back in the 80's people were comfortable with themselves thats the reason y they were able to express themselves creatively. feminine or musculine expressin it was just a way to entertain people.
 8 years ago '04        #42
bibbyboi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$11,225 | Props total: 2222 2222
 ghost8 said:
Not if it were two down low dudes

Damn I didn't know he was that feminine, that first video just had me like WTF. When he said "tiffs":lostit0:. He was probably bi but whatever we don't know.
Nobody would stay on the DL if it were worth a mill to come out...
 02-14-2010, 05:34 PM         #43
TheCityOnMyMind  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whay is Gay cool now?
 02-14-2010, 05:59 PM         #44
Industry 215  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MrPrez510 said:
nothing about either clip showed me that Pac was attracted to men in any way. Most men who are raised by women do have those feminine type movements and thought processes as young kids and adolescents but do grow out of them as they enter manhood. Now the notion that Thug Life was a "character" so to speak I will agree upon because the man possessed a brilliant mind which IMO was more than capable of coming up with such a scheme, however you need more evidence to prove your homos3xual theory in order to convince me.
Same f**got s**t Kanye said...You're a Flamer.

Bleezy said:
I could give a f**k about people's personal lives really... doesn't change the fact he is the GOAT.

Doesn't change the fact Kanye made some of, if not, the best hip hop music since he hit the scene.
FLAMER!!!!!!

dburtjr said:
Honestly it dont matter whether he was or not for it wasnt his style nor image that influenced whether i bought/played his music. It was his message the music that i followed. i didnt rock his early clothing when he was with dig. und. didnt get tats from him. He brought about the thug persona. He was intelligent but street. Gifted but yet cursed. Honestly if you look at the music biz artists are getting treated like that casting couch. not all but some have given up alot to revel in that thought of breaking it in making it in the biz. then you have those who will represent whatever the a&r, the label, the public perceives themas to get that break. Put it like this i'm from NO uptown born and raised and their aint no gangs there. its for real get it how you live. i like waynes music, but really though he aint bustin heads. yeah some artists keep it funky in the streets but alot of them got stories to tell. Metaphors and hooks. no msg nowadays. ringtone raps exactly. strip songs and wanna be kingpins......
Followed a f**got a.ss flamer...You're a Flamer

fit2bboss said:
tupac is not gay.. he has a fan base of different ethnics and background thats all. and back in the 80's people were comfortable with themselves thats the reason y they were able to express themselves creatively. feminine or musculine expressin it was just a way to entertain people.
Why yall giving this nigg a pass, because he made "Hit'em up"? I bet them n*ggas in Clinton Max was tearing that a.ss up, and screaming THUG LIFE!!!!

bibbyboi said:
Nobody would stay on the DL if it were worth a mill to come out...
Ain't nobody giving you a mil ole Down Low a.ss n*gga, get out the closet and get a Gumby, like Tube Socks.

TheCityOnMyMind said:
whay is Gay cool now?
Because of...

[pic - click to view]

This n*gga...

McGuire said:
/thread
/You're a f*g, just like the n*gga you quoted.

Nas Lost

Last edited by Industry 215; 02-14-2010 at 06:00 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #45
BaLLa4LiFe 
space
space
space
$1,426 | Props total: 10 10
hating a.ss f**gots wanna know if he's gay.
 02-14-2010, 06:26 PM         #46
Kartoon05  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh noes gay people make music the world is going to end!

tc is a bigger f**got then the actual f**gots
 8 years ago '06        #47
*c.o.a.* 104 heat pts104
space
space
$3,659 | Props total: 44 44
:aloofandbored7:
 02-14-2010, 06:40 PM         #48
Kartoon05  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joeyb8420 said:
that n*gga tupac was definitly a little flamboyant..kinda like that kanye west s**t..but i bet they get mad b**ches no denyin that
I wouldn't want the b**ches kanye gets...have you seen that thing??
 8 years ago '07        #49
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
haha...just his haircut made it look gay...if he didn't have that haircut then no...but that was a gay haircut.

but pac is still the goat...
 8 years ago '04        #50
jewelz1132 5 heat pts
space
space
$12,679 | Props total: 2213 2213
 Jesse James said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Watch these vids and tell me he wasn't gay or bi.

"Hated it"

His mannerisms in the first video was a lil eyebrow raising, but idk if he was gay
 8 years ago '07        #51
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4207 4207
 Jesse James said:
The man obviously demonstrated some gay tendencies and behavior before he got deep into character and tried to disguise it. Look a how he talks and gestures in the first vid. Notice the two earring style popularized by gays back in the day. He was rocking both ears pierced back during a time when it was a well known gay signal. The man was bis3xual.

Later when he saw gangsta rap as a career and money maker then he went to work crafting an image and got so deep into it that he let it go to lengths to get him k!lled. He also was very angry later in life which probably came in part from being frustratd about having to hide who he was and confusion about his s3xuality.

And as for being "respectful of women" Hah! This n*gga made songs about b**ch this and b**ch that and everywhere I see the same hoes. Like many gays he was angry towards women and only felt his mother and a few other older women were worth love and respect. He was a momma's boy who hated women and it showed in his music and how he treated them. The only reason he had s3x wit them was to show dominance over them and then leave them to try and hurt them and confirm his desire to be masculine. And everyone knows r*pe is just about power and control over a woman, not for s3x. I bet that man was really friendly in jail like he talks about.

Like most downlow men, he was unable to stay married or sustain a long term romantic relationship with a woman for very long.

Face it, the man was highly suspect.
man y'all completely ignored the fact that pac was talking about a girl in his class that he liked in his in femine looking interview.

people also ignored the fact that pac was acting like that during the prince era, where prince made it cool to be feminine, and still knock off bad b**ches. every n*gga in the 80s wanted to be like prince when he was in his prime during that era. even the hood n*ggas.

y'all also ignored the fact that pac stayed in s**tty neighborhood on the east and west coasts for a long a.ss time during his childhood and teenage years before a white school teacher at his school seen potential in his acting ability and poetry, and let him stay at her house until he bettered himself as a person. pac is still a n*gga from the hood regardless.

you also ignored the fact that pac made all them diss tracks about b**ches, because he was going through s**t during the r*pe trial, and he basically let off steam and vented about it in his songs.

Last edited by MiseryCityTexas; 02-14-2010 at 07:33 PM..
 02-14-2010, 07:38 PM         #52
Ni2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
people just love to hate, but the real problem is thinking being educated or cultured makes you gay.
 8 years ago '06        #53
*c.o.a.* 104 heat pts104
space
space
$3,659 | Props total: 44 44
 MiseryCityTexas said:
man y'all completely ignored the fact that pac was talking about a girl in his class that he liked in his in femine looking interview.

people also ignored the fact that pac was acting like that during the prince era, where prince made it cool to be feminine, and still knock off bad b**ches. every n*gga in the 80s wanted to be like prince when he was in his prime during that era. even the hood n*ggas.

y'all also ignored the fact that pac stayed in s**tty neighborhood on the east and west coasts for a long a.ss time during his childhood and teenage years before a white school teacher at his school seen potential in his acting ability and poetry, and let him stay at her house until he bettered himself as a person. pac is still a n*gga from the hood regardless.

you also ignored the fact that pac made all them diss tracks about b**ches, because he was going through s**t during the r*pe trial, and he basically let off steam and vented about it in his songs.
:iagree:
 8 years ago '04        #54
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
If you're gonna judge whether people are gay or not based on them wearing tight fitting, colorful clothing, then you're gonna find a lot of gay people in early Hip-Hop. Who cares? And what does it matter if Tupac was gay?
 02-14-2010, 07:49 PM         #55
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ballet is not gay, you guys are acting like you never been to see the Nutcracker, my God.
 8 years ago '06        #56
javaughn1000 192 heat pts192
space
space
$2,814 | Props total: 3 3
PAC GAY......f**k OUTTA HERE if he was walking around then this was said maybe i would listen but the man is dead let him rest ....
 02-14-2010, 08:23 PM         #57
Jesse James  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HHS said:
If you're gonna judge whether people are gay or not based on them wearing tight fitting, colorful clothing, then you're gonna find a lot of gay people in early Hip-Hop. Who cares? And what does it matter if Tupac was gay?
The guys in early hip hop were following that rockstar look of tight leather and flamboyant outfits, but they didn't act gay and wear that s**t in normal life.

You're right though. Nothing wrong with dressing fruity and acting like that. Nothing gay about that.

[pic - click to view]

02-14-2010, 08:32 PM         #58
PRiNC3SSxKiSS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why do you care?
Posted via Mobile Device
 02-14-2010, 09:02 PM         #59
Jesse James  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MiSSxMiKALiNA said:
Why do you care?
Posted via Mobile Device
I said why I care in my first sentence.

I hate to see what hip hop has become due to these down low gay fools twisting it into some perversion of what it used to be.
 8 years ago '05        #60
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,108 | Props total: 4238 4238
dude was raised by his mother......doesn't have that affect on every man, but u can tell he's somewhat feminine from that....some n*ggaz turn full gay from that s**t, he was just slightly feminine and into the arts....or on the other hand, if a child has a father in their lives, but they beat the s**t out of their kids, they either toughen up or turn homo as hell...im no psychiatrist, that just my theory.... but the knowledge this n*gga was spitting on them interviews surpasses that......props 4 the post, never seen em, but pac is straight dude

Last edited by JimDinO77; 02-14-2010 at 09:20 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
95 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
126 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
82 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy