Sources: Cavs inching closer to deal with Stoudemire...

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
36 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
62 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #121
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,881 | Props total: 8403 8403
 lazerface said:
that's not what i'm saying. ferry obviously had to have talked to shaq about it already, he's not going to bring in a player that has absolutely any chance of f**king with the chemistry we already have on this team. he's not dumb enough to bring in amare if he knows him and shaq don't get along.
nobody said they dont get along, people said they dont mesh too good on the court, but no one said they dont get along
 8 years ago '05        #122
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,881 | Props total: 8403 8403
 Deelo Deniroz said:
Amare can play off shaq...like Phoenix is a totally different team then the CAvs...its all about spacing and it starts with Lebron..I dont see why amare cant sit in the high post or play weak side jus like hickson started to understand to do...The main concern is Amare realizing this oppurtunity and leaving his ego in phoenix..
he could do that but you are really limiting his game which is something i dont think he is to interested in. i guess we'll see though
 8 years ago '09        #123
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,183 | Props total: 24 24
All I know is if Bron gets Amare and dont have a ring on his finger by the end of June

I better not see any Lebron threads again
 8 years ago '07        #124
smj_724 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,474 | Props total: 710 710
 braided_uppimp said:
if they don't make this trade i think Boston can still beat them and if they do make it to the Finals, Lakers in 6

with this trade, you might aswell give them the title...Suns some b**ches if they give up Amar'e for basically f**king Hickson
wtf at least hickson is actually good. didnt the lakers get gasol for a bag of chips and a soda
 8 years ago '09        #125
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
 smj_724 said:
wtf at least hickson is actually good. didnt the lakers get gasol for a bag of chips and a soda
No they gave up Marc Gasol who is one of the best Centers in the league and freed up cap room to get Zach Ranolph

You fail sir
 8 years ago '07        #126
smj_724 1 heat pts
space
space
 TheG1ftedOne said:
All I know is if Bron gets Amare and dont have a ring on his finger by the end of June

I better not see any Lebron threads again
why so you wont have anymore threads to go hate in?
 02-14-2010, 02:45 PM         #127
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the Cavs are not winning a title this year no matter what they do.....
people need to relax.
 02-14-2010, 02:49 PM         #128
kingz21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I know Amare is a all star and everything and Lebron a great playmaker but I can't see this working.
 8 years ago '07        #129
smj_724 1 heat pts
space
space
 TheG1ftedOne said:
No they gave up Marc Gasol who is one of the best Centers in the league and freed up cap room to get Zach Ranolph

You fail sir
marc didnt even play a game in the league yet, but you know what im not even gonna get into with u because you've made yourself look stupid on here plenty of times so whatever bruh. i dont have time for an idiot who cant even spell choked right.
 8 years ago '06        #130
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space
$20,419 | Props total: 288 288
Surprised Cavs got back into the Amare sweep stakes. Cavs have other deals lined up behind this one though, Heard they gave the Suns monday deadline for a answer
 8 years ago '09        #131
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
 The Bully said:
then you better cancel your bx account because i'm personally gonna make 10 new lebron threads per day:applause:
and you call Kobe stans "stans"

since when did you become a Lebron "stan"?

Bandwagon a.ss n*gga
 8 years ago '09        #132
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
 smj_724 said:
marc didnt even play a game in the league yet, but you know what im not even gonna get into with u because you've made yourself look stupid on here plenty of times so whatever bruh. i dont have time for an idiot who cant even spell choked right.
So you fell for the "Chocked" thread too? Everybody who was talking s**t propped me becuase they knew I was f**king around.

You fail 2x

and The Grizzlies wouldnt have gave up Pau if they werent going to see talent in return. Plus, like I said, it freed up cap space to get another player for them. Pau's contract was taking up alot of their salary and so basically they got Zach Randolph and Marc Gasol for Pau. <<<< Thats a bag of chips? and your calling me the idiot?
 02-14-2010, 03:03 PM         #133
kingz21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lol amare can't play to his true potential in cleveland. He wants to be the focal point of the offense and wants to get his touches. Lebron dominates the ball way too much, plus you got shaq down low, and I'm sorry they can't play well with each other, dont give me that team system excuse. Mo willams needs his shots too. Amare is not a good defensive player, and hes not a workhorse and a blue collar worker which is the Cavs identity. Well I'm sure playing on Cleveland he would improve on defense because it is contatigous. I know Amare is a huge upgrade from hickson and lebron has 20 and 10 big man, but I just don't see this working and them winning the championship. This will be a huge disaster or a huge success.
 8 years ago '09        #134
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
 The Bully said:
the cavs will win a title before the clippers do
Well I hope so!
 8 years ago '10        #135
Big Louie Champ 117 heat pts117
space
space
$11,751 | Props total: 7657 7657
 theg1ftedone said:
no they gave up marc gasol who is one of the best centers in the league and freed up cap room to get zach ranolph

You fail sir
hell ya yo thats true. Marc aint no scrub
 8 years ago '10        #136
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
$2,440 | Props total: 177 177
 ElMarroAfamado said:
the Cavs are not winning a title this year no matter what they do.....
people need to relax.

Nah bruh you need to relax. 100 million :jay:'s doesn't say enough for that dumb a.ss sh*t coming out that hole in your face. Cavs have the best chances to win a Championship. I know that makes a lot of people mad so I'm not surprised but that stupid talk

Last edited by MrTripleDouble; 02-14-2010 at 03:18 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #137
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 kingz21 said:
Lol amare can't play to his true potential in cleveland. He wants to be the focal point of the offense and wants to get his touches. Lebron dominates the ball way too much, plus you got shaq down low, and I'm sorry they can't play well with each other, dont give me that team system excuse. Mo willams needs his shots too. Amare is not a good defensive player, and hes not a workhorse and a blue collar worker which is the Cavs identity. Well I'm sure playing on Cleveland he would improve on defense because it is contatigous. I know Amare is a huge upgrade from hickson and lebron has 20 and 10 big man, but I just don't see this working and them winning the championship. This will be a huge disaster or a huge success.
I think gettin Amare will help out cus every year in the playoffs, all of lebrons help disappears. Amare can get the ball and score on his own.

Best believe Lebron/Amare pick and roll will be lethal
 02-14-2010, 03:13 PM         #138
antdog 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah I don't know why niccas still gettin upset bout tha Gasol deal, it's just as bad if not worse if they get Z too, but I ain't mad at y'all, why other niccas want fans of
teams to feel bad abou fckn sum1 over in a trade is beyond me.
 8 years ago '09        #139
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,188 | Props total: 3488 3488
 TheG1ftedOne said:
and you call Kobe stans "stans"

since when did you become a Lebron "stan"?

Bandwagon a.ss n*gga

:owned:
 8 years ago '09        #140
TheG1ftedOne 4 heat pts
space
space
 Rico23 said:
Whats really funny is seeing how much of a confused person u are...1 week u love lebron, then u hating on him, and then u slurp on kobe and juggle his balls....make up your damn mind are u :cooter: or are u :jay:?.....yet every cavs related thread you're top 5 in post replies

WHERE THEY DO THAT AT?
Posted via Mobile Device
I aint hating I'm just speaking the truth

If Lebron dont get a ring with Amare and what he has now, then I dont want to hear s**t Like i said I think he's the best player right now, so if he's the best player he better get that ring.

And who said I Love Lebron? I didnt say I was a fan, me saying the best player doesnt make me a fan.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
76 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago