Sources: Cavs inching closer to deal with Stoudemire...

most viewed right now
 NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
28 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
47 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #81
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
 01seay said:
So...if the trade happens....you really think they would both leave the Cavs?
Amare could leave for Miami at the end of the season. They have cap space and can offer him the max.
 8 years ago '05        #82
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,881 | Props total: 8403 8403
 01seay said:
So...if the trade happens....you really think they would both leave the Cavs?
it all falls on bron. and although i want him to stay i think he is going to leave and if he does the only thing that would keep amare there is probably that 17 million option he has. we'll see i guess
 8 years ago '06        #83
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,305 | Props total: 445 445
 StateProperty88 said:
how the hell can you say that when bron and amare could both be gone at the end of the season
dream on...why would lebron leave if they win the ship. that dont even make sense. yes i believe they will win the finals this year, with or without amare.
 02-14-2010, 12:07 PM         #84
shark23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
listen the f**k up if the king gets stat then the season is basically over for the league. lebron can play with anybody hes just that damn good point blank period!
 8 years ago '06        #85
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
mo williams was an all star last year
he's like not in elite company like amare. elite company meaning top 5 current player in your position. like how amare is top 5 pf in the league. mo not even top 10 pg.
 02-14-2010, 12:11 PM         #86
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 canal_boys said:
dream on...why would lebron leave if they win the ship. that dont even make sense. yes i believe they will win the finals this year, with or without amare.
if they don't make this trade i think Boston can still beat them and if they do make it to the Finals, Lakers in 6

with this trade, you might aswell give them the title...Suns some b**ches if they give up Amar'e for basically f**king Hickson
 8 years ago '05        #87
space
space
 canal_boys said:
im not dreaming by thinking he is going to leave, im being realistic. dreaming would be saying he's coming to my sixers . but anyway if he wins a title i think he would definitely leave to be honest because he would really have anything to accomplish

plus i think a part of him wants to be the guy to bring the knicks back to the promiseland, either that or go to brooklyn with hov. either way its not the cavs. he doesnt really have a reason to stay if he does win this year, thats how i feel though
 8 years ago '08        #88
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,729 | Props total: 11626 11626
 akademiks said:
Doesn't this have more to do with Sarver's cheapness than Kerr being a bad GM?

Suns coulda won a championship if he wasn't so frugal.
He's cheap but i dont mind him as much as Kerr because he's atleast willing pay Amare he just doesnt want to give him a max...Kerr is the one whos trying to work these bulls**t trades in which were getting scrubs...We should have ATLEAST 3 rings right now
 8 years ago '05        #89
space
space
 canal_boys said:
he's like not in elite company like amare. elite company meaning top 5 current player in your position. like how amare is top 5 pf in the league. mo not even top 10 pg.
yeah but malone and payton were not in their all star forms when they loss in the finals against the pistons. bron will have two all stars at the peak of their game (if the trade goes down), thats a good look for him
 8 years ago '06        #90
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
im not dreaming by thinking he is going to leave, im being realistic. dreaming would be saying he's coming to my sixers . but anyway if he wins a title i think he would definitely leave to be honest because he would really have anything to accomplish

plus i think a part of him wants to be the guy to bring the knicks back to the promiseland, either that or go to brooklyn with hov. either way its not the cavs. he doesnt really have a reason to stay if he does win this year, thats how i feel though
we'll have to wait and see...i know for sure, he would sign on the dotted line if they win the ship. he told the front office that himself. to be specific, he said he would sign, if they can get another star like jamison, west, or amare.
 8 years ago '04        #91
MainEv3nt|M 21 heat pts21
space
space
$21,294 | Props total: 29 29
The Cleveland Cavaliers and Phoenix Suns are closing in on a deal that would send All-Star forward Amare Stoudemire to Cleveland, according to sources with knowledge of the negotiations.

The Cavaliers would send Zydrunas Ilgauskas and J.J. Hickson to Phoenix in exchange for Stoudemire, one of the league's most dominant big men.

While Cleveland remains in talks with several other teams, the club, from management down to the players, has settled on Stoudemire as its first choice.

The ball is in Phoenix's court. The Suns are mulling whether the financial relief provided by Ilgauskas' $12 million contract and the young and talented Hickson are enough for them to part with Stoudemire.

Cleveland believes the addition of Stoudemire would all but seal LeBron James' re-signing with the team when he becomes a free agent this summer. The Cavaliers are also prepared to sign Stoudemire, who has one year and $17 million remaining on his contract, to a long-term contract extension once the season ends.

The Suns would likely waive Ilgauskas, a move that would allow him to be re-signed by Cleveland after 30 days.

Cleveland is also talking with Washington about acquiring Antawn Jamison, as well as Indiana about Troy Murphy. Meanwhile, Golden State is trying to entice the Cavs into taking Corey Maggette for Ilgauskas.

8 years ago '05        #92
space
space
 canal_boys said:
we'll have to wait and see...i know for sure, he would sign on the dotted line if they win the ship. he told the front office that himself. to be specific, he said he would sign, if they can get another star like jamison, west, or amare.
and he probably told the nets he would go there if they draft wall and he probably told the knicks something too. he plays the field that is something that we have learned about bron
 8 years ago '06        #93
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
yeah but malone and payton were not in their all star forms when they loss in the finals against the pistons. bron will have two all stars at the peak of their game (if the trade goes down), thats a good look for him
don't forget that kobe had the most dominant player in the league playing with him. he also had fisher in his prime, and horry. also, he had the best coach ever coaching them.
 8 years ago '06        #94
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
and he probably told the nets he would go there if they draft wall and he probably told the knicks something too. he plays the field that is something that we have learned about bron
we'll see
 8 years ago '05        #95
space
space
 canal_boys said:
don't forget that kobe had the most dominant player in the league playing with him. he also had fisher in his prime, and horry. also, he had the best coach ever coaching them.
but they were going up against a team with 4 all stars all in their primes (one of them DPOY), and going up against also one of the best coaches to ever coach
 8 years ago '07        #96
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
f**k.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '07        #97
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6133 6133
theres already a thread on this...
 8 years ago '07        #98
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
$92,450 | Props total: 69963 69963
Ok? This still isn't gonna make Lebron stay in cleveland. I think landing chris paul will solidify him staying. Amar'e is just another player in the 4th, cuz bron gonna ball hog.
 02-14-2010, 12:30 PM         #99
benweezyb4wayne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
AMARE AND SHAQ DONT MIX this is a bad move.
 02-14-2010, 12:32 PM         #100
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so ya'll think the trade is going to happen?
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
57 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
255 comments
2 days ago