Sources: Cavs inching closer to deal with Stoudemire...

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
26 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
96 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
73 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
267 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #181
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,735 | Props total: 11628 11628
 O_nasty said:
errr did i say that?

You either be a non contender bringing in a up and coming talent paying him pennies. Or a non contender paying Iggy 60-70 million dollars
Id rather pay more for a player that i know is legit and still make the playoffs with that player than have an average player and be a lottery team every year

Ive never seen so many people overrate a player droppin 7 points 4 boards a game...We got players on the bench doin that
 8 years ago '06        #182
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space
$20,419 | Props total: 288 288
 akademiks said:
Steve Kerr and Danny Ferry don't read these boards.. You don't need to rationalize the Suns taking garbage for Amare, because it's a losing battle.
ok lets say JJ Hickson is garbage

Saving Money>>Talent

to most of nba owners right now...and the suns owner is one who has been hit the hardest with the economy and housing market
 02-14-2010, 04:49 PM         #183
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kakish said:
Yes we all know that...but this guy was saying just because Lebron averages 8 a.ssist he isn't a ballhog. But Ivo was in the same situation as his for years and he was a ballhog.

So people need to make up their mind. If Iverson was a ballhog back in his old Philly days then Lebron is one now.
The difference is Iverson didn't know when to pass it sometimes in clutch situations. He'd just always shoot it.

Last edited by Rynoh; 02-14-2010 at 04:50 PM..
 02-14-2010, 04:49 PM         #184
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 akademiks said:
Shaq didn't sign with Cleveland.

Do you really think any big name free agent willfully commit themselves to a s**thole like Cleveland for the long term?
He's not b**ching.
 8 years ago '05        #185
clevel216 
space
space
$914 | Props total: 10 10
Go cavs!!!
 8 years ago '06        #186
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space
 Main Event said:
Id rather pay more for a player that i know is legit and still make the playoffs with that player than have an average player and be a lottery team every year

Ive never seen so many people overrate a player droppin 7 points 4 boards a game...We got players on the bench doin that
Where am i overrating JJ? i just dis credited his defense Your franchise is not in it right now to win it or compete

deal with it
 8 years ago '06        #187
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space
 Main Event said:

Where am i overrating JJ? i just dis credited his defense Your franchise is not in it right now to win it or compete

deal with it

Main Event is not the one that would be dishing out 70 million dollars just to grab the 8th seed and get bounced out first round
 8 years ago '04        #188
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,413 | Props total: 3478 3478
 O_nasty said:
ok lets say JJ Hickson is garbage

Saving Money>>Talent

to most of nba owners right now...and the suns owner is one who has been hit the hardest with the economy and housing market
Hickson isn't garbage.
Just when compared to Amare.

And it's not all about saving money, because by doing that, you'll also lose money when it comes to season ticket sales, attendance, jersey sales, etc.
 8 years ago '05        #189
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,884 | Props total: 8408 8408
 WilliamHBonnie said:
The difference is Iverson didn't know when to pass it sometimes in clutch situations. He'd just always shoot it.
thats not true
 02-14-2010, 04:56 PM         #190
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Main Event said:

He lives in Miami were just not about to trade him there
That says nothing on him wanting to goto Miami over Cleveland.
 8 years ago '08        #191
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,735 | Props total: 11628 11628
 O_nasty said:

deal with it
Cavs fans in general are overrating this dude...n*gga dont speak about us like were the Pacers with no direction and below .500 were a playoff team right now and were not gonna give a way our best scorer for average players just for the sake of saving cap...

Really 8th Seed? Were the 2 games outta 3rd place in west with that same squad your talking about..f**k outta here

Last edited by Main Event; 02-14-2010 at 04:58 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #192
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
thats not true
and even if it was true they are still both ball hogs
 02-14-2010, 04:57 PM         #193
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
thats not true

What's your take on IVO's late game antics?
 8 years ago '06        #194
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space
 akademiks said:
Hickson isn't garbage.
Just when compared to Amare.

And it's not all about saving money, because by doing that, you'll also lose money when it comes to season ticket sales, attendance, jersey sales, etc.
Ok but your not going to get ya 50/50 deal when you have NO leverage at all. As far as the community and ticket sales, Thats something the would have to figure out. Im sure the suns would be right back into re building mode through the draft and maybe even a solid player in is years FA
 02-14-2010, 04:58 PM         #195
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
and even if it was true they are still both ball hogs
Going to have to disagree with you on that one.
 8 years ago '05        #196
space
space
 WilliamHBonnie said:

What's your take on IVO's late game antics?
allen like every other superstar had his hits and misses at the end of games. but there was also times like every other superstar in which he did pass it off and leave it to his teammates
 8 years ago '06        #197
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space
 Main Event said:
Cavs fans in general are overrating this dude...n*gga dont speak about us like were the Pacers with no direction and below .500 were a playoff team right now and were not gonna give a way our best scorer for average players just for the sake of saving cap...

Really 8th Seed? Were the 2 games outta 3rd place in west with that same squad your talking about..f**k outta here
When you lose Amare and Nash starts dwindling down from old age...I dont think jared dudley can carry that much dead weight on his shoulders
 8 years ago '04        #198
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,413 | Props total: 3478 3478
 WilliamHBonnie said:
That says nothing on him wanting to goto Miami over Cleveland.
A lot of reports came out about him wanting to go to Miami. Miami even offered Beasley, Q-Rich (exp) and draft picks. Apparently the Suns don't want Beasley.
 O_nasty said:
Ok but your not going to get ya 50/50 deal when you have NO leverage at all. As far as the community and ticket sales, Thats something the would have to figure out. Im sure the suns would be right back into re building mode through the draft and maybe even a solid player in is years FA
They have leverage. It's not like Amare won't resign with the Suns, they just don't want to give him the max contract. The owner could decide they want to keep Amare and they can offer him more than anyone else.

The Suns don't exactly have many options in free agency and draft since they're a playoff team and won't have enough cap space to offer a max contract even if they do trade Amare.
 8 years ago '04        #199
JordanMPM 7 heat pts OP
space
space
$5,011 | Props total: 226 226
Go cavs, cleveland hollar if you hear me.... Wrap up that title right now.. With a big a.ss bow baby..
 02-14-2010, 05:05 PM         #200
Rynoh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
allen like every other superstar had his hits and misses at the end of games. but there was also times like every other superstar in which he did pass it off and leave it to his teammates
Well I guess it's time for me to get on Youtube, because although I've followed the league since the early 90's, I only ever remember him shooting.
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
75 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
115 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
124 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
111 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy