most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
115 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 8 years ago '05        #41
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,962 | Props total: 6191 6191
I don't no what too believe all I know is that pac is gone. I watched all the videos after he died. I saw how the body guard basically pointed out that suge had something to do with biggie being k!lled. The fact that none of the body guardss had guns the night pac died is just stupid.

As hot as it was. They just stomped a n*gga everybody leave they guns? Supposedly suge convinced pac not to wear his vest. I don't think we will ever get the truth.

Biggie got k!lled at a VIBE mag party. That s**t is lame as big as he was. Nobody cares murder still unsolved s**t is sad. Too of the biggest icons in black music history died very stupidly. Hiphop has not been the same. Somebody should be pissed and get to the truth of the matters. It's a shame.

Last edited by Quddus; 02-26-2010 at 06:41 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #42
mikejg823 
space
space
space
$589 | Props total: 94 94
Suge did it as he had Pac take off his vest (the 1 and only day he ever did) the night he was k!lled. The guy shot 2pac through Suge's window, obviously wasnt shooting at Suge.
Police were involved, including 2 former crips who worked with a business partner of suge.
Watch THE a.ssASSINATION OF TUPAC, first time they talk 2 the people who know, pac's bodyguards, they talk about all the weird s**t that happened that day.
 02-26-2010, 07:07 PM         #43
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no way suge put the hit out him. lol snoop and dre were huge artist to. why not k!ll them? suge got knocked out twice recently, both dudes are still living. idk suge got the power most people think he has. lets not forget HE WAS IN THE CAR!
 02-26-2010, 07:18 PM         #44
IKeepsItTrill100  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DrX said:
no way suge put the hit out him. lol snoop and dre were huge artist to. why not k!ll them? suge got knocked out twice recently, both dudes are still living. idk suge got the power most people think he has. lets not forget HE WAS IN THE CAR!
Snoop Dogg got beat the f**k up by the death Row entourage when he left, and Suge also got Dr. Dre punched at the Vibe Awards, so what makes you think that if 2pac threatened to leave nothing would happen to him?

It's obvious that Suge is a hater.
 8 years ago '09        #45
NLSP42 155 heat pts155
space
space
$7,875 | Props total: 9224 9224
Suge did it.......why?

Because he knew pacs music was worth more if he was dead.....and never thought Afeni was going to push so hard to take control of her son's music.

I have read every FRICKEN thing on this subject...every book....every DVD....every conspiracy....and I believe it was Suge....the only loophole is that he was sitting next to Pac in the ride.....an EXCELLENT alibi....but is that alibi worth getting k!lled over?
 02-26-2010, 09:17 PM         #46
IKeepsItTrill100  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NLSP42 said:
Suge did it.......why?

Because he knew pacs music was worth more if he was dead.....and never thought Afeni was going to push so hard to take control of her son's music.

I have read every FRICKEN thing on this subject...every book....every DVD....every conspiracy....and I believe it was Suge....the only loophole is that he was sitting next to Pac in the ride.....an EXCELLENT alibi....but is that alibi worth getting k!lled over?
I started looking at things differently and realized that there was a little bit more behind the incidences that transpired, then what really meets the eye. All those bullets went through that car, which was about fifteen rounds, and only two hit Tupac and not one hit Suge. Originally, I thought Suge would've had to be a fool to be sitting beside Tupac and have him set-up to be k!lled. After thinking about that, years later, it depends on who he trusted. Who was going to be the trigger man? How close the vehicle was from the shooter to the BMW? And when the arm reached out, how many rounds actually hit Tupac, and how many rounds hit the car before he even got to Tupac? He fired off a whole lot of rounds before he got to Tupac, and that was at the back of the car... (At that distance) there's absolutely no way possible in the world that he could not hit Tupac. He would've just hit Tupac and that would've been that... So just looking at how that could have possibly happened, and how he could have trusted who the shooter was going to be. My whole theory of Suge just sitting there and being innocent just changed.
 02-26-2010, 10:55 PM         #47
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 McGuire said:
you mean pawn?
Get the f**k out of here, you know why I hate motherf**kers like you? You come in a big a thread find something lame to make fun of, post without contributing to the thread, and leave.

1) I was quoting the guy above me.

2) It's just f**king English, hardly anything is proof read on this site, and you probably only know one language, so imagine how stupid and illiterate you would be to the native language of a foreign country.

3) The world is much bigger than your basement.

Thank you, come again.

Last edited by Sam Rothstein; 02-26-2010 at 10:57 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #48
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,599 | Props total: 1054 1054
lol @ anybody who thinks suge ordered the hit... are you smoking crack? why the hell would suge be in the middle of gunfire just to k!ll pac? not only is that unnecessary but its ridiculous. like puffy said "if i'm going to k!ll you i will be out the country"

the only conclusion to 2pacs death is gang related. sometimes you guys need to see s**t for what it is and not try to make things deeper then what it is. orlando was ordered or ordered the hit on pac. point blank.
 8 years ago '07        #49
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,042 | Props total: 1024 1024
Suge did it as he had Pac take off his vest (the 1 and only day he ever did) the night he was k!lled. The guy shot 2pac through Suge's window, obviously wasnt shooting at Suge.
Police were involved, including 2 former crips who worked with a business partner of suge.
Watch THE a.ssASSINATION OF TUPAC, first time they talk 2 the people who know, pac's bodyguards, they talk about all the weird s**t that happened that day.
No, If you read his bodyguard's tell all book, he said that Pac didn't always wear his vest. He only wore it when he didn't feel safe. Pac and Suge use to go to Vegas all the time and that they were comfortable out there. Vegas was one of the few places where they would let they're guard down somewhat.
 8 years ago '05        #50
EastBroadway 35 heat pts35
space
space
$4,494 | Props total: 5 5

[pic - click to view]

A.N.D.E.R.S.O.N.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
85 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
84 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
56 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
187 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy