Orlando did it!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
36 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
62 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #21
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,374 | Props total: 471 471
 Get it Right said:
Too many conspiracies, too many people underestimating Orlando Anderson. There were four people in the Cadillac — you would think that if Suge Knight is setting this up, he would have hired one gunman (he knows Pac's every move).

Orlando may not have been in the car, but he definitely called the hit; I've seen people seek revenge over something as petty as a beating.

There are reports that Orlando Anderson or his a.ssociates were seen in a similar vehicle — similar to the one described by witnesses at the crime scene.

I don't care what he said, he had gang ties to the Southside Crips — he wasn't a good person. I don't care what you guys think, but if he didn't do it — how long would it have been before he began to seek revenge for getting stomped-out in the hotel lobby? Do you think he was going to let that slide (laughs)?
not saying thats not believable... but after seeing snoop say....
when he got to the hospital... Suge was smokin a cigar like nothing really just happened ?
thats enough conspiracy to point at Suge in itself... & snoop said that recently...

but when it boils down to it... nobody knows s**t cause they wasnt there..
 02-13-2010, 09:04 AM         #22
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You guys really need to stop this Suge Knight conspiracy bulls**t. Let's say Suge Knight called the hit:

Why did Orlando Anderson get stomped out in the lobby?

Well, he was stomped out because one of death Row's a.ssociates identified him as the person who managed to steal a death Row medallion from a death Row's a.ssociate — months earlier.

So, if Suge was planning this entire thing, that would mean he was planning it months ahead of time — months earlier, Tupac showed no signs of leaving death Row. There is no evidence to support that Tupac was leaving death Row.

And if he was planning the whole thing, that would mean he planned the Lakewood Mall incident, which I believe is a major reach.

If you guys think Suge Knight did this for financial gain, his plans backfired. Look at what happened to death Row after Tupac died.

"Suge was smoking a cigar, like nothing happened."

You guys are pointing the finger at Suge Knight because he failed to show his emotions? What do you want from him? Do you want him to curl-up in a corner and cry like a baby?

You guys are acting like Pac was alone on death Row, like he was surrounded by people he didn't know was setting him up.

If Suge spoke to more than one person about k!lling 2pac, we would have heard something about it, you're telling me Snoop had no clue, the Outlawz had no clue that Suge was setting him up?

Last edited by Sam Rothstein; 02-13-2010 at 09:08 AM..
 8 years ago '09        #23
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
Yo Suge is a living demon, f!ght someone else's bad image cause that dude don't need no public support from no one. That dude let Pac get k!lled cause he tried to be a mob boss with the music.
 8 years ago '04        #24
me707 
space
space
$901 | Props total: 1 1
i remember back in the day when this happened. i was at my friend's house & his cousin was visiting. his cousin was a crip & they didn't like orlando's set. he told us that baby lane (orlando) & them seseme street (i guess that's a diss to south side crip) dudes did it.

i dont think dude had a reason to lie. anyways, i believe he did k!ll pac. if you know a little street knowledge, you would know that a war broke out with suge's bloods and the south side crips & orlando was k!lled.
 8 years ago '04        #25
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,397 | Props total: 4288 4288
 Get it Right said:
You guys really need to stop this Suge Knight conspiracy bulls**t. Let's say Suge Knight called the hit:

Why did Orlando Anderson get stomped out in the lobby?

Well, he was stomped out because one of death Row's a.ssociates identified him as the person who managed to steal a death Row medallion from a death Row's a.ssociate — months earlier.

So, if Suge was planning this entire thing, that would mean he was planning it months ahead of time — months earlier, Tupac showed no signs of leaving death Row. There is no evidence to support that Tupac was leaving death Row.

And if he was planning the whole thing, that would mean he planned the Lakewood Mall incident, which I believe is a major reach.

If you guys think Suge Knight did this for financial gain, his plans backfired. Look at what happened to death Row after Tupac died.

"Suge was smoking a cigar, like nothing happened."

You guys are pointing the finger at Suge Knight because he failed to show his emotions? What do you want from him? Do you want him to curl-up in a corner and cry like a baby?

You guys are acting like Pac was alone on death Row, like he was surrounded by people he didn't know was setting him up.

If Suge spoke to more than one person about k!lling 2pac, we would have heard something about it, you're telling me Snoop had no clue, the Outlawz had no clue that Suge was setting him up?
why yu think kadafi got k!lled? snoop hints to it all the time... but yu no the rules... no snitchin
 02-13-2010, 02:05 PM         #26
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wasn't Kadafi k!lled in New Jersey? If Suge can send hitmen all the way out to the east coast, why would he wait until Las Vegas (after a f!ght) to k!ll 2pac?

Why would he want to damage his BMW in the process? One of the bullets hit the back window — which tells me, the suspects were dying to get their shots off whether they k!lled Tupac or not.

Tupac died six days later, if I was Suge Knight, I would be pissed at the guys I hired. Tupac should have been dead on arrival, I'm sure he didn't plan for him to survive a few days.

If you are paid to do a job, the job should be finished that night.

Last edited by Sam Rothstein; 02-13-2010 at 02:06 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #27
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,040 | Props total: 1023 1023
Wasn't Kadafi k!lled in New Jersey? If Suge can send hitmen all the way out to the east coast, why would he wait until Las Vegas (after a f!ght) to k!ll 2pac?

Why would he want to damage his BMW in the process? One of the bullets hit the back window — which tells me, the suspects were dying to get their shots off whether they k!lled Tupac or not.

Tupac died six days later, if I was Suge Knight, I would be pissed at the guys I hired. Tupac should have been dead on arrival, I'm sure he didn't plan for him to survive a few days.

If you are paid to do a job, the job should be finished that night.
:agreement6:

I agree. If Suge really wanted Pac k!lled he could've found alot easier ways to do it. All that planning and effort he put into the hit, he could've just hired a sniper or something. How would you planned that hit? Would you have rode in the car with the target wearing no bullet proof vest like that? I know he didn't ride next to Pac because he knew the shooters had accurarcy. They pulled up 3 inches away from the car and still missed way more than they hit (13 shots, 4 hits). Suge could've offed Pac on the way to the hospital if he wanted to. He could've just let him bleed to death to make sure he was dead.

Last edited by A-L-P; 02-13-2010 at 04:01 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #28
DirtyFGeezus 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$996 | Props total: 0 0
The man's dead regardless so all this talk is pointless.
 02-14-2010, 10:11 AM         #29
Kon Vert  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You only have to look at what went down before that night, changes in security protocol, rising tensions. It's obvious who k!lled Pac and it wasn't Orlando
 8 years ago '06        #30
A.M.BESSA 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,878 | Props total: 973 973
im sayin dis a tired a.ss topic but yo suge coulda planned dat s**t...dem seein orlando coulda jus been spur of da moment s**t always pops randomly you kno how dat go, it dint change da outcome or put any holes in suges plan for dat night plus if he knew da hit was comin he coulda ducked da f**k down fore shots wen off...real talk tho i thinkin da goverment off dat n*gga
 8 years ago '07        #31
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,040 | Props total: 1023 1023
You only have to look at what went down before that night, changes in security protocol, rising tensions. It's obvious who k!lled Pac and it wasn't Orlando
Yeah but I read this book that was written by Pac's bodyguard talkin about how Pac was always deviating from security procedures (takin off his vest, leaving without telling them, ect). A few body guards quit or got fired because they just couldn't keep up with him. So on that faithful night I think they just got sloppy and complaciant and thought they were untouchable so they basicially thought nothing would happen to them. Suge made some bad calls that night. His bodyguard said that Pac always felt safe in Las Vegas so he didn't really wear his vest out there (plus its hot out there). Thats just my opinion though.
 02-14-2010, 11:39 AM         #32
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wow, you guys are reaching very hard. Do you really think the government had Tupac k!lled? You guys act like Tupac was damaging someone's political image.

The government didn't have to k!ll Tupac, the average person is so stupid, the public are blind to Tupac's political message. Ask anyone why they like Tupac, and you'll probably get a reply like, "he was a real a.ss n*gga." You guys actually think Tupac was going to change the world? He said he would "spark the brain," but even Tupac had doubts in himself.

The Illuminati theories are bulls**t, I don't think anyone is running the world. We're simply living in a world that someone created, but they don't have control of what happens in our daily lives. There are millions of people out there, you can't watch us all. We've been suckered by choosing to live by the system, but the same system that was created can backfire on the creators and rulers.

There is no way everyone is going to stop living by the system, we are too deep in now. This is life, we must accept this. Money is evil, but think of how the world be if we simply decided to stop using it. s**t, what would be the purpose of life? Do we just want to sit on our a.sses and let our cities decay? Enough of the Illuminati bulls**t, though.

You guys are overestimating Suge, and underestimating Orlando! You guys actually believe Suge is that smart?

Listen to this:

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Sam Rothstein; 02-14-2010 at 11:42 AM..
 02-14-2010, 12:50 PM         #33
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa Mario 910 said:
I think you're referring to my post, so i'm going to reply. I DID NOT MENTION ILLUMINATI ANYWHERE IN MY POST. If you think the government in general can't make someone disappear regardless of the 'Illuminati', you obviously just don't know. It's well known now that we have Hip-Hop Police, so what makes you think they were not around in 1996? Add that with Pac being the son of a Black Panther and him already shooting two cops, of course people are going to want to keep tabs on him. Just because you don't believe something, doesn't make it bulls**t.
Like someone said in this post, if it was the Hip-Hop police or a hired hitman, they were shooting like amateurs (13 shots and 4 hits). Why would the cops need four people to k!ll one guy? It only took one guy to k!ll Biggie.

You guys are reaching because you don't think Orlando Anderson could have pulled this off and get away with it.
 02-14-2010, 01:46 PM         #34
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa Mario 910 said:
You obviously didn't read my original post fully. I said Baby Lane COULD have been the triggerman, but that doesn't mean there wasn't a puppet master pulling strings at the top. Supposedly some Arabs hijacked some planes on 9/11, but that doesn't mean the U.S. government wasn't behind it. If you don't understand what I'm saying, then it's probably not meant for you to understand.
I know what your saying, but Tupac wasn't JFK, why would the government want him dead?
 02-14-2010, 07:34 PM         #35
IKeepsItTrill100  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Get it Right said:
I know what your saying, but Tupac wasn't JFK, why would the government want him dead?
Interesting...

"The second possible motive surrounds Tupac’s plan to f!ght Proposition 209 in California. Proposition 209 was a proposition that was to end Affirmative Action. In August of 1996, Tupac Shakur, Snoop Doggy Dogg, Marion “Suge” Knight, MC Hammer (now turned pimp preacher), and Danny Bakewell had a press conference to announce their plans to organize the people to f!ght Proposition 209. Researcher, Corey Johnson showed the videotaped press conference during a lecture he gave entitled murder Was The Case: Who k!lled Tupac, Biggie, and MLK at the Aakhet Center in Tallahassee, Florida. At the press conference Tupac stated, “If I have 6 million record sales, Snoop has 4 million record sales, and the Dogg Pound has 3 million record sales that those sales represent votes. And we got to make these politicians afraid of us. We know that if any proposition is stopped in California or New York, that it would be hard for it to spread into other states. And who else other than an entertainer can mobilize black youth to get politically active overnight?”

Rupert Murdoch gave the Republican Party of California $15 million dollars to make sure that Proposition 209 prevailed. In November of 1996, Proposition 209 passed and Tupac didn't. Something else of great importance, is that immediately after Tupac was gunned down an Internet website entitled “Chuck D’s 18 Compelling Reasons Why 2Pac is not Dead” was on the Internet. By garbage like this being read by thousands of people after Tupac’s death, the focus of who k!lled Tupac shifted to Tupac was still alive. In a short period of time later, Chuck D was given a job as a reporter for Fox News. The same Fox, that is owned by Rupert Murdoch, who was against Tupac’s plan to stop Proposition 209. If Jesse Jackson can get national prominence and a promotion to the Council on Foreign Relations for his alleged role in the King a.ssassination, it’s possible that Chuck D could have received his job with Fox for helping to shift the public attention from “who k!lled Tupac” to “Tupac is still alive”. Keep up the good work, Chuck!"
 8 years ago '08        #36
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
Had the cops not stopped Suge's BMW, then Pac might have lived. Little things like that, allowed Orlando to eventually find Pac. There are so many circumstances that should have/could have happened that night. And no, Suge didnt k!ll Pac. If I recall, Pac was going to preform at Club 662 that same night. Why would the CEO of a label k!ll his own preformer before a concert? And f**k what Snoop said, Suge was smoking cigars, but that dont mean that he was smiling and giggling after Pac got shot. Suge looked sombre to me.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Chief Dee; 02-26-2010 at 04:55 PM..
 02-26-2010, 05:06 PM         #37
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
After reviewing everything in this thread, I'm confident to say, Orlando Anderson was the mastermind behind the shooting. He may not have pulled the trigger—which is why he can easily go on TV and admit "he didn't k!ll Tupac"—but the altercations at the Lakewood Mall made death Row retaliate and The MGM lobby made Orlando retaliate.

[pic - click to view]

Real talk, case closed
 8 years ago '09        #39
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,908 | Props total: 838 838
Man on the real I think Suge know who k!lled PAC, that Orlando dude was the f**king fall guy in all of this. Suge had that n*gga k!lled he had all the money at the time, I don't know why u guys believe all that Orlando s**t.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '08        #40
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 AlexG1989 said:
No, my theory is that Pac simply got shot by someone he beat up... It's such a senseless death. He preached against gang violence, but died in it. That's what pisses me off about Pac, he could've been so much more but he threw it away by believing he had to live out his lyrics...

The Biggie situation is a completely different matter. I do believe Suge was behind that....
But Pac didnt run up on Orlando because he was Crip, he ran up on him because Orlando stole the death Row medallion. It just so happened that Orlando is a Southside Crip, and the Southside Crips were also into it with Mob Piru. Pac got involved into a bigger issue, but he himself never had beef with Crips. Had Orlando been from anyother gang on the planet, Pac would have still socked him. Plus, Pac shouts out Crips on Makaveli, and he talked about how he personally talked Crips out of hurting Treach. It seemed like Pac did what he did for death Row, not just on some, "see Crip, k!ll Crip" shyt. Shyt, if Orlando would have been a Blood who snatched a death Row chain, Pac would have still fought him.

Last edited by Chief Dee; 02-26-2010 at 06:30 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
85 comments
2 days ago