most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
116 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
68 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-12-2010, 03:06 PM         #1
13563 pageviews
58 comments

Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Orlando did it!

I've been looking over tons of videos and interviews, and I'm convinced Orlando Anderson murdered Tupac.

“After stomping-out Llena’s cousin like that, I knew I was going to have to deal with that fool one day. But damn, I never thought he’d come back like this... Blastin’…”

Those are the final words of Caine, one of the fictional characters in the gangster-flick “Menace II Society,” after he is gunned down at the end of the film.

The gruesome irony of the film’s ending is, rapper/actor Tupac Shakur was offered a role in the movie.

According to Randall Sulliva’s book “A Detective Investigates the murders of Tupac Shakur and Notorious B.I.G.,” rapper “Tupac Shakur” was offered a starring role in the film (supposedly as the lead character — Caine), but he spurned the offer, claiming the director was trying to make [his character] “look like a sucker.”

Tupac himself would go on to suffer a similar death identical to the lead character in the film.

When investigating the murder of Tupac, there are too many theories and not enough answers: Why would Suge Knight murder Tupac in Las Vegas, after the boxing match? Why would Notorious B.I.G decide to murder Tupac on such a high-profiled night?

These theories are harder to explain, but are we simply overlooking a chain-of-reactions that led to the 1996 shooting of the rap icon?

Chuck Philips, a music writer for the L.A. Times, spent a year investigating the story (of Tupac’s murder). Philips believes Orlando “Baby Lane” Anderson — who had beaten and robbed one of Tupac’s bodyguards a month earlier — organized the shooting after being brutally a.ssaulted by the rapper’s entourage in a hotel lobby (which was captured on camera).

“It’s hard for a lot people to understand that a beating like that would result into a k!lling, but in the gang-world, dignity and honor is the whole thing and ‘disrespect’ is something they do not tolerate. It’s really a strong code of ethics, an infraction like that — where you beat somebody up like that in front of everybody at a major hotel, where other gang members are present — you just invited murder.”

Philips’ theory is not farfetched; gang retaliation is a common occurrence in the brutal lifestyle of the gang culture. According to an officer interviewed by the Rolling Stone, Tupac’s murder seemed “gang related.”

"In my opinion, it was black-gang related and probably a BloodsCrips thing. Look at [Shakur's] tattoos and album covers -- that's not the Jackson 5.... It looks like a case of live by the sword, die by the sword."

Although Orlando Anderson admitted to being a “fan” of the slain rapper in an interview shortly after the rappers death, he [Anderson] was also a well-known member of the “Southside Crips” — a rival gang.

Tim Brennan — a former Compton police officer who Identified Orlando Anderson in the Las Vegas videotape — claims that he was told by informants that Orlando Anderson was responsible for the shooting.

“It’s a straight gang case, a straight beat-down and retaliation, and people under estimating each other, and that’s what it was all about. It had nothing to do with all the conspiracies and Suge Knight, and all that other crap. It’s all just a bunch of crap.”

Orlando Anderson was k!lled in a 1998 shootout in Compton. Although no one has been arrested for the murder of Tupac Shakur, Orlando Anderson remains one of the main suspects in the cold-case and many speculators believed he played a major role in the shooting.

[video - click to view]

My articles > Tommy Bunz

58 comments for "Orlando did it!"

8 years ago '06        #2
SharpenUrSword 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,080 | Props total: 4427 4427
it was obviously police related...
 02-12-2010, 03:47 PM         #3
IKeepsItTrill100  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^Exactly!

There's no way in hell Orlando Anderson did that by himself!

Does Chuck Phillips work for Suge Knight?? Is he trying to divert attention from the real suspect of Pac’s murder…….SUGE KNIGHT!!!———-The man who “supposedly” put a hit out on Pac’s life. He actually had reason to k!ll Pac too b/c Pac was plotting on leaving deathrow which would leave Suge with basically no artists b/c both Dre and Snoop were out.

Orlando Anderson was paid by Suge Knight, remember that.

The crips did not have anything to to do with Tupac Shakur's murder, there is no clear evidence that's on record of who was in the car, don't believe the interviews they're baseless, after the shooting of Tupac, Suge had a meeting either before or after the shooting and orgestrated the plan so the evidence would be pointed at Anderson, Anderson is a pond in this case, he switched his testimony so Suge would not get violated, and then Suge had him k!lled too.
 8 years ago '06        #4
SharpenUrSword 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,080 | Props total: 4427 4427
you cannot tell me that someone can get shot, after a title f!ght in las vegas, and no one saw s**t! its obvious people were paid, and police are involved in some shape or form...its f**king disgusts me.
 02-12-2010, 04:55 PM         #5
comeback  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i still believe Suge ordered the hit on 2Pac knowing he was gonna leave death row after his contract expired and start his own label
 02-12-2010, 04:56 PM         #6
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's an open-and-shut-case; Orlando Anderson retaliated, he wasn't a "pond." If you understand the gang culture, you would know that they're known for "retaliating."

Put yourself in his shoes, after getting stomped-out, what are you going to do?

I thought the movie Menace II Society did a good showing us how little things like this can turn deadly. Caine stomped-out Llena's cousin — the same way Tupac stomped out Orlando.

I thought it was ironic he was given the role in that movie, but turned it down.
 8 years ago '04        #7
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,436 | Props total: 29685 29685
 comeback said:
i still believe Suge ordered the hit on 2Pac knowing he was gonna leave death row after his contract expired and start his own label
i dont think that happened...i dont know why suge would be next to some extreme gun fire or however it went down, when it would just be easier to take him out n cali
 8 years ago '04        #8
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,436 | Props total: 29685 29685
 Get it Right said:
I've been looking over tons of videos and interviews, and I'm convinced Orlando Anderson murdered Tupac.

My articles > Tommy Bunz
fatal aint lying tho...he anywhere fatal went he was always tooled up...lol that was the reason why he wasnt at the house of blues cuz they found a gun on him
 02-12-2010, 05:08 PM         #9
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngmic said:
i dont think that happened...i dont know why suge would be next to some extreme gun fire or however it went down, when it would just be easier to take him out n cali
Yeah, it would have. A lot of people think Tupac was murdered right after the f!ght, but him and Suge went to Suge's house, they changed clothes. They were on their way to Suge Knight's club when they were hit.

The whole ideal of Suge Knight setting this up sounds ridiculous: "Hey guys, we're going to k!ll Tupac, I'm going to sit in the driver seat. I want you guys to drive up next to me and start shooting — make sure you graze me once."

Last edited by Sam Rothstein; 02-12-2010 at 05:09 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #10
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,764 | Props total: 6172 6172
1. 2pac wasnt offered the role of Caine he was offered the role of the Muslim but he didnt want to do it because he said the idea of that character didn't make any sense. He was fired after he and the Hughes Bros. got into an argument which led to 2pac jumping them not too long after the movie was wrapped up

and alotta s**t about the 2pac murder didnt make sense but i DO however believe Suge was involved and the police/government were DEFINITELY involved
 8 years ago '08        #11
V.R. Nabor 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,167 | Props total: 3225 3225
pac is alive listen at 2:03-2:09 mark real s**t n*ggas

[video - click to view]

Last edited by V.R. Nabor; 02-12-2010 at 05:33 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #12
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
space
$19,409 | Props total: 4306 4306
man it culdnt of been orlando anderson.... thats just a red herring...

because a lot happened from after baby lane got beat down and pac got shot....

suge and pac seperated from the pack in their own car... i think they went to suges crib? or pacs crib? to change...and then they were on the way to the after party...
 8 years ago '07        #13
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,042 | Props total: 1024 1024
^Exactly!

There's no way in hell Orlando Anderson did that by himself!
Does Chuck Phillips work for Suge Knight?? Is he trying to divert attention from the real suspect of Pac’s murder…….SUGE KNIGHT!!!———-The man who “supposedly” put a hit out on Pac’s life. He actually had reason to k!ll Pac too b/c Pac was plotting on leaving deathrow which would leave Suge with basically no artists b/c both Dre and Snoop were out.
Why isn't it possible that Orlando did that by himself? Stuff llike that happens in the hood all the time. Im sure it wasn't hard to find Pac that night case he was rolling with a huge entourage. He was stomped, he retailiated. It don't think its any deeper than that. And Snoop didn't leave deathrow til 98. Snoop was the last big artist on death Row so why didn't Suge have Snoop k!lled to keep him from leaving?
 02-12-2010, 11:11 PM         #14
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 A-L-P said:
Why isn't it possible that Orlando did that by himself? Stuff llike that happens in the hood all the time. Im sure it wasn't hard to find Pac that night case he was rolling with a huge entourage. He was stomped, he retailiated. It don't think its any deeper than that. And Snoop didn't leave deathrow til 98. Snoop was the last big artist on death Row so why didn't Suge have Snoop k!lled to keep him from leaving?

Plus, if you read the Rolling Stone's article, there are reports that death Row's entourage returned fire and followed the Cadillac.

They left the MGM hotel around 8:55, Tupac didn't get shot until around 11:15. Orlando Anderson was question by the MGM's security and let go.

That slot gave him plenty of time to organize the shooting.

One of those Youtube video made an interesting point: If this was a setup, and Orlando was a pond, that would mean that the Lakewood Mall incident(where Orlando Anderson stole the death Row chain from a death Row a.ssociate — which why he was stomped-out in Vegas) was a setup as well.

So, death Row was planning Tupac's death months in advance? I don't think there is any evidence that shows that 2pac was leaving death Row Records, especially not around the time the Lakewood incident happened. 2pac was screaming, "death Row," around that time.

Last edited by Sam Rothstein; 02-12-2010 at 11:13 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #15
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,921 | Props total: 25884 25884
man even if Orlando wasn't stomped out that night pac would have died. do you know how big vegas is? they stomped him out and left the hotel. u mean to tell me this n*gga Orlando was a psychic? the knew he was going to suges club but how he know when they were going. what route the were taking. exactly know how to box him in? what lane he would be in? them girls were apart of pac being shot up as well they pulled up on the driver side to distract pac the white caddy pulls up on pac side and the chicks drive off
 02-12-2010, 11:42 PM         #16
IKeepsItTrill100  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 A-L-P said:
_

Orlando Anderson didn't even have an alibi on why he was in Vegas in the first place.
Orlando was an unemployed father of three from the ghetto, attending a f!ght that cost $1000. If he wasn't there for the f!ght why did he say he was? He had NO ticket and NO consistent story. First he said he was waiting for his girlfriend, then he says he was waiting for his cousin. Then he says he was waiting for his homeboys. To anyone with more intelligence than arrogance that is very odd. Vegas if 4hrs from LA.

Also, it's not a coincidence that after all the cash cows left death Row, they got touched.

On May 1, 1998, after a concert at Universal studios Snoop Dogg was beat the f**k up by people working for death Row, and in November 2004 Suge Knight allegedly put someone up to the sucker punch that Dr. Dre took to the jaw at the Vibe awards.
 02-12-2010, 11:50 PM         #17
IKeepsItTrill100  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Get it Right said:

Plus, if you read the Rolling Stone's article, there are reports that death Row's entourage returned fire and followed the Cadillac.

They left the MGM hotel around 8:55, Tupac didn't get shot until around 11:15. Orlando Anderson was question by the MGM's security and let go.

That slot gave him plenty of time to organize the shooting.

One of those Youtube video made an interesting point: If this was a setup, and Orlando was a pond, that would mean that the Lakewood Mall incident(where Orlando Anderson stole the death Row chain from a death Row a.ssociate — which why he was stomped-out in Vegas) was a setup as well.

So, death Row was planning Tupac's death months in advance? I don't think there is any evidence that shows that 2pac was leaving death Row Records, especially not around the time the Lakewood incident happened. 2pac was screaming, "death Row," around that time.
2pac to Suge Knight 3 days before his murder took place.

"I'm gonna cut out Makaveli, and when I cut out Makaveli I'm the hell up out of here, you got your money I don't want nothing else to do with death Row, I'm out"-2pac

2pac told Frank Alexander (bodyguard) and Michael Moore (bodyguard) that he was not going there [to Vegas] with dem "sell out n*ggas"(death Row)
 8 years ago '04        #18
nicoled985 22 heat pts22
space
space
$14,344 | Props total: 4479 4479

[pic - click to view]

Damn, these bangers don't live very long do they
 8 years ago '08        #19
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
my teacher says Pac is alive...n im still not 100 % sure if he dead or alive no on ever will..
 02-13-2010, 08:39 AM         #20
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Too many conspiracies, too many people underestimating Orlando Anderson. There were four people in the Cadillac — you would think that if Suge Knight is setting this up, he would have hired one gunman (he knows Pac's every move).

Orlando may not have been in the car, but he definitely called the hit; I've seen people seek revenge over something as petty as a beating.

There are reports that Orlando Anderson or his a.ssociates were seen in a similar vehicle — similar to the one described by witnesses at the crime scene.

I don't care what he said, he had gang ties to the Southside Crips — he wasn't a good person. I don't care what you guys think, but if he didn't do it — how long would it have been before he began to seek revenge for getting stomped-out in the hotel lobby? Do you think he was going to let that slide (laughs)?

Last edited by Sam Rothstein; 02-13-2010 at 08:45 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
vida guerra
82 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
31 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
114 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chevy has once again fu-ked up the Camaro.. Is it time to discontinue ..
32 comments
18 hours ago
@rides
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
53 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
185 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy