Official Fallout: New Vegas

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
17 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
62 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #161
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992
 TriangleOffense said:
its $5.99 boring writing, uninteresting articles (minus this one) and its almost all nothing new but the coupons dont hurt
5.99 each? Or for a sub? And are the coupons good?
 08-29-2010, 11:28 AM         #162
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:
5.99 each? Or for a sub? And are the coupons good?
each and here is this months coupons

Right Click View Image for Larger Size
 7 years ago '04        #163
space
space
 TriangleOffense said:
each and here is this months coupons

Right Click View Image for Larger Size
Damn those coupons are pretty good...almost worth the $6
 08-29-2010, 12:52 PM         #164
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:
Damn those coupons are pretty good...almost worth the $6
if you buy new and you like bad games then yes go spend the $6 but otherwise save your money
 7 years ago '04        #165
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
Bump......
 09-01-2010, 02:00 PM         #166
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 09-06-2010, 03:18 AM         #167
GhostDigga  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
9/5/10

Off-screen pictures from the PAX Demo

(most of them are low quality, but all of the shots are new)

I don't think I can post very detailed descriptions of each shot as they were taken pretty quickly and randomly (the hands on demo was only 30 minutes long) so if you guys have any questions, post them and I'll try to get you an answer.

Last edited by GhostDigga; 09-06-2010 at 03:43 AM..
 09-06-2010, 08:55 AM         #168
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Survival is going to be a needed skill for me.

I wonder if Miss Fortunate is going to be like the Mysterious Stranger perk ?

I hope the Alien Gun from the ammo pic is another random event that gun was way too strong.
 09-06-2010, 12:27 PM         #169
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

09-06-2010, 12:28 PM         #170
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

09-06-2010, 12:28 PM         #171
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

09-07-2010, 07:48 AM         #172
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The 9/7 edition of Pulse, will be available for download on the PlayStation Store tomorrow!

This edition includes a peek at the Mafia II add-on “The Betrayal of Jimmy” as well as a MotorStorm 3D Rift preview. We answer the ultimate question about when PlayStation Network will get the hit game Castle Crashers (hint: now!). Qore host Veronica Belmont previews Episode 28 featuring a post-apocalyptic Las Vegas theme. We also reveal the top ten downloads from the PlayStation Store (can you guess what took number one last month?) and discuss a few features about the PlayStation Protection Plan. From the Video Store, we have features on k!llers, MacGruber, and more and give you a little preview of the Fall TV Sale.

So, watch below now or download later today to your PS3 to get Christina Lee in her full HD awesomeness.

Last edited by TriangleOffense; 09-07-2010 at 07:50 AM..
 09-07-2010, 01:54 PM         #173
GhostDigga  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TriangleOffense said:

Where exactly is the preview? They talked about it, but didn't show anything...
 09-07-2010, 02:32 PM         #174
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GhostDigga said:
Where exactly is the preview? They talked about it, but didn't show anything...
this months episode of qore. when the update goes live to the store later ima download qore and Ill tape the whole segment using my phone. It may not be the best quality but itll up tonight.

Ill post all the screenshots from qore in here later today as well
 09-07-2010, 11:28 PM         #175
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im messing around with my eyetoy using it as a capture device on my laptop to try and get the qore video on here but for now here is 18 images from qore. enjoi and oogle my avy all you want but its mine

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by TriangleOffense; 09-07-2010 at 11:30 PM..
 09-08-2010, 12:36 PM         #177
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Fallout New Vegas is one of the year’s most hotly anticipated games. The new instalment of the game franchise promises to be bigger and better than before.

The game is not a direct follow on from Fallout 3, it takes place three years after, so don’t expect to see any old faces. The story is set in post apocalyptic Las Vegas, Nevada in the year 2280. Your character will battle their way through the ‘Mojave Wasteland’ which is around the same size as the ‘Capital Wasteland’ of FO3.

A courier carrying a mysterious package with unknown contents is found unconscious in a ditch having been shot in the head. The courier is treated for their injuries by a local doctor, Doc Mitchell. This courier is you. After you have been healed you set out on your adventure to discover who tried to k!ll you, what was in that package, and how do you get it back.

Las Vegas, unlike other cities, remained un-affected by the nuclear attacks that ravaged the rest of the world in the Great War of 2077. The buildings remain intact the city’s population are virtually mutation free. But this does not mean it’s a good place to be. A war between rival factions is threatening to change the lives of the people who live there forever, and you are at the centre of it all. The choices you and your character make will lead you down different roads and will determine the final outcome of the epic power battle at the heart of the game.

Along the way you will meet a whole host of new characters, some of which may sound very familiar. Ron Perlman will return as the narrator, and celebrities like Matthew Perry, Danny Trejo, Zachary Levi and Kris Kristofferson will voice new characters for you to meet. As well as this there is a whole host of new creatures and foes lurking in the sand dunes to be discovered and feared.

New features include new and improved weaponry including many, many more guns to get your hands on. (Double the amount of guns from FO3!!) You can also now modify weapons as well to suit all your k!lling needs, bring on the triple barrelled laser shotgun! There is also a new ‘Hardcore’ mode which is essentially a catered Fallout veteran mode. Features in this include healing over time, rather than instantly. Ammunition and currency will have weight, rather than being able to carry them effortlessly. Your character also needs to sleep frequently and consume food and water regularly to avoid dehydration, doziness and eventual death. Sounds easy, right? Wrong, but hey we all love a challenge.

So as the release date draws ever nearer, I think it is safe to a.ssume that Fallout: New Vegas will definitely be one of the games of the year. With so many hours of epic game play available and ultimate freedom of choice, how can this game fail to please!
 09-08-2010, 08:16 PM         #178
GhostDigga  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Don't know if you've posted the video yet T.O., but for everyone else, here's Qore's preview:

[video - click to view]

09-08-2010, 10:56 PM         #179
TriangleOffense  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GhostDigga said:
Don't know if you've posted the video yet T.O., but for everyone else, here's Qore's preview:

thanks I had not posted it yet I was trying to get the settings for my eyetoy correct
 7 years ago '04        #180
space
space
Opening Cinematic for F:NV

[video - click to view]

if the above link is down then watch this one below

Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy