Rappers Calling for Boycott of John Mayer and Asher Roth's Music After Racist Comments

most viewed right now
NBA Wildest Game Stats of the Year so far...?
17 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA NBA GMs vote Wolves star Towns best player to build around - Is it still t..
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
22 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
126 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-11-2010, 03:09 PM         #161
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Gooneyz said:

[pic - click to view]

she just be saying all types of wild s**t, im not even paying her the slightest bit of attention

she taking up for her ppl tough lol
 02-11-2010, 03:10 PM         #162
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Teccanina99 said:
ITS 2010 .....People Can Say Whatever They Wanna Say.....But Its The Ignorant Stupid MUTHAFLUCKAS That Get All Worked Up about It
at the pot calling the kettle black :wtf:
 02-11-2010, 03:10 PM         #163
PRiNC3SSxKiSS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tommy_Bunz said:
she just be saying all types of wild s**t, im not even paying her the slightest bit of attention

she taking up for her ppl tough lol
Because you have nothing TO say.

You can't explain how a word loses its hate when it's used by certain people.
You can't explain how a word loses its history when it's used by certain people.
You can't explain or understand or comprehend the meaning of words in the English language.
You can't even explain how exactly you can condemn a racist while being a racist yourself.
 02-11-2010, 03:11 PM         #164
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MiSSxMiKALiNA said:
I'm sure.

Oh, and HYPOCRISY. You failed.

Go get an education.
the f**k are you even talking about? I'm in school, are you? and if you are, take up some knowledge on BLACK HISTORY.

and i asked you a question and you responded with "I'm Sure" :wtf: ....what are you doing?
 8 years ago '05        #165
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,042 | Props total: 817 817
 MiSSxMiKALiNA said:
Let me rephrase that:

The color of my skin is similar to that of a person of Middle-Eastern descent.
There ya go!
 02-11-2010, 03:15 PM         #166
PRiNC3SSxKiSS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tommy_Bunz said:
the f**k are you even talking about? I'm in school, are you? and if you are, take up some knowledge on BLACK HISTORY.

and i asked you a question and you responded with "I'm Sure" :wtf: ....what are you doing?
You asked if I was sure i'm not white. So "I'm sure" would be an appropriate answer. And I can be here, because I"m part black.

I called you a hypocrite, because while condemning "racism" (which wasn't actually racist, if you understood the context of what he said) you decided to attack mixed people.

Good f**kin' job.

[Good job not answering my question: how does the N-word lose all of its history when black people say it?]

Last edited by PRiNC3SSxKiSS; 02-11-2010 at 03:16 PM..
 02-11-2010, 03:16 PM         #167
king-2-be  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
like i say thats the mind frame of 99.9% of whites... nothin new...
but 4 the record f@ck all these damn rappers they wake up n say nikka 1million times (kill nikkaz, shoot nikkaz, rob nikkaz, etc) on rap songs... but got the nerve 2 say chit n boycott this dude... but why aint none of u big bad azz rappers got chit 2 bout all this illuminati chit??? u are quiet as a damn mouse n aint tryna boycott them illuminati crackkkaz... soooo shut the f@ck up nobody wants 2 hear u moanin n cryin ova a nothin azz nobody azz crackkka but wanna stay n line when its time 2 go hard on the real enemies n threats... all u rappin azz nikkaz can eat a d!ck til ya mouth quit b!tch!!!
 02-11-2010, 03:16 PM         #168
NYcrepa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hell yeah, boycott his a.ss! He knew exactly what he was saying! It wasn't an accident. He does have a right to say what he wants but we have a right to boycott. Works hand in hand.
 8 years ago '07        #169
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6114 6114
ignorant a.ss n*ggas. his comments weren't even racist.

i swear when it comes to reading comprehension, n*ggas fail.

he was saying that people say he has a hood card because black people like his music but feels the term "hood card" is just as ignorant as saying "niqqer card"

and when he said his d*ck is a white supremacist he was commenting on why he always dates white women and even said he would like to try different races.

did you people even read the article he did?

Last edited by JamcnPrettyboy; 02-11-2010 at 03:27 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #170
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
 wtfchrlz said:
Sensitive motherf**kers.
lurk dissin a.ss
 8 years ago '05        #171
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
Joel aint even black
 02-11-2010, 03:34 PM         #172
caperjoe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JamcnPrettyboy said:

he was saying that people say he has a hood card because black people like his music but feels the term "hood card" is just as ignorant as saying "niqqer card"

and when he said his d*ck is a white supremacist he was commenting on why he always dates white women and even said he would like to try different races.

EXACTLY. Stupid a.ss people that can't comprehend what they read, those are the people we should be boycotting.
 02-11-2010, 03:34 PM         #173
Apostrophe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Funny thing is wtf would a hip-hop boycott do to john mayers career? Not a goddamn thing. Just dumb people wasting their time on stupid s**t instead of f!ghting the true racists in this word. 95% of his fans are white girls, they're not gonna stop buying his s**t cuz some little known rapper got mad on twitter. Personally I lost respect for Joell for even lowering himself to target a dude who makes homo music and looks like a huge f*g. Diss mayer with a nice punchline in a track, talking s**t on twitter is just suspect period.

And as far as Asher Roth goes. f**k that loser. Hes a one hit wonder. 2 years from now no one will even remember his name. Why even waste ya time on him? Its just extending his wack career longer than it should last.

And again its retarded for Ortiz to say that. Hes spanish yet doesnt get at spanish people for using the N word and its just as wrong for them to say it yet they do all the time. The spanish had just as many slaves as the white people. Hell they trafficked most of them.
 8 years ago '07        #174
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6114 6114
 caperjoe said:
EXACTLY. Stupid a.ss people that can't comprehend what they read, those are the people we should be boycotting.
thank you

these ignorant a.ss people in here or these ignorant a.ss rappers didn't even read the article.

they saw the word "niqqer pass" and "white supremecist" and jumped all over him without even looking at the context he put the words in.

i think he even apologized for the use of the word "niqqer" and people take that as him apologizing for the article or what he was saying.

i swear some people are so f**king stupid.
 8 years ago '07        #175
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,832 | Props total: 1998 1998
didn't care for John Mayer before don't care any less now... sensitivity these days
 02-11-2010, 03:53 PM         #176
goldstarchoice  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I won't believe Diddy is boycotting him unless I hear it out his mouth.
 8 years ago '07        #177
Itzike 
space
space
$2,809 | Props total: 407 407
 JamcnPrettyboy said:

Someone with comprehension skills.
This is all thats needed to be said.
/Thread
 8 years ago '04        #178
daone2fear 
space
space
space
$696 | Props total: 5 5
Just a quick question....Why doesn't anyone get outraged when my fav rapper on the planet, Jay-Z, says "These crackers gon act like I ain't on they a.ss." What about the other countless racial slurs that African American rappers use.

For the record I am African American. I disagree with what the two of them said. I am just wondering why the double standard. Also, why can't we as a people get even more upset when a black rappers calls African American females b**ches, hoes and even worse. Just a question. Let's discuss
 8 years ago '07        #179
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,900 | Props total: 1144 1144
word for word

what did john mayer say??
 02-11-2010, 04:49 PM         #180
Zo1987  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 legendisdope said:
see what happens when black ppl have the internet?? they try to make little gay a.ss boycotts and stupid s**t like dat
good job at generalizing a whole race, dumbass.

p.s. half of u dumbass ppl defending John Mayer's use of the n word probably dont even have a college degree and u wanna talk about people's reading skills smh

Last edited by Zo1987; 02-11-2010 at 04:50 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
51 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now