Rappers Calling for Boycott of John Mayer and Asher Roth's Music After Racist Comments

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
64 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
97 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
9 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #141
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,182 | Props total: 5307 5307
 Michael_Moore said:
to all the undercover racists that blew their cover in this thread like thge clown with the black daughter...if John Mayer is completely justified in saying what he said..why issue apology after apology then?..why not just let things stand as they were when he said what he said?
because of all the overly sensitive people who threw a hissy fit about it
 02-11-2010, 02:26 PM         #142
Zo1987  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im not going to say john mayer is racist but that was a racist comment he made. No white person should be saying zzzzzz at all. Thats his business if he wants to say it at home but not in public or for the media to hear. Im black and i dont even say n*gga around my white friends or white ppl period cause I know how they act with that issue. As for the black woman comment, im not going to say it was racist but it was a pretty dumbass comment coming from an artist I considered decently intelligent. I mean why would he bring "my d*ck is like a white supremacist" into the interview. He actually took a cheap shot at black women at the comment but as all know that black women won't care but yet they gave yung berg hell for saying that he doesnt like dark butts. Its funny how ppl have a double standard about s**t like this. As for Asher Roth, no comment on the fool.

It funny how some of these idiots on here are saying Joe Ortiz isnt black but will be the first to say Tiger Woods is even though Ortiz prolly has more black in him than Tiger.

In conclusion to this rant of mine, alot of this celebs need to watch their mouth about what they say. I just find it funny these days that when a celeb makes negative comments about gays the media wants to murk them but if they make racist comments about blacks, its swept under the rug like nothing happened.
 8 years ago '08        #143
Effit 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
Racism is for tools.
 02-11-2010, 02:31 PM         #144
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BryanBodyLotion said:
are you an idiot...

WHY ELSE WOULD YOU POINT OUT SOMEONE THATS BLACK THATS CLOSE TO YOU...

..hmmm best friend..
Daughter.... I wouldnt have a black best friend or a mixed daughter if i was racist you ignoramus

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #145
e117v1 
space
space
$1,361 | Props total: 30 30
 Tommy_Bunz said:
what you mean WHY DO WE GET TO SAY IT, are you serious?

I swear half these ppl never picked up a Malcolm X book or a Martin luther king book in all of their days breathing on this earth..... and I'm not even deep into no pseudo-intellectual type s**t....but let's be real here....
Malcolm X refused to be a.ssociated with that word. Martin Luther king Jr. fought for equality and respectful treatment of each race as well, refused to be a.ssociated with that word...both never used it in the manner that you insist is okay to use
How do you think they will react if they knew that every thing that they fought to their deaths for went down the drain.....Mr. Black History man

Langston Hughes: "The word zzzzzz to colored people of high and low degree is like a red rag to a bull. Used rightly or wrongly, ironically or seriously, of necessity for the sake of realism, or impishly for the sake of comedy[,] it doesn't matter. The word zzzzzz, you see, sums up for us who are colored all the bitter years of insult and struggle in America."
Malcolm X: ‘A hundred times a day, they used the word “zzzzzz”….Thus they never did really see me.’
Maya Angelou: "I hated the word NIG-G-E-R and never believed it to be a term of endearment, no matter who used it ."

Last edited by e117v1; 02-11-2010 at 02:42 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #146
deneye 
space
space
$1,439 | Props total: 17 17
lmao no reason to even trip on comments like that, f**k racism on some real s**t whether your black, white, mexican, asian w/e. if your comfortable with your self and no who YOU are as a person little a.ss comments won't hurt. Take care of your biz and f**k what another person says about you, be bigger than that man.
 02-11-2010, 02:43 PM         #147
PRiNC3SSxKiSS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tommy_Bunz said:
first of all, you're only 16, 17...........what the f**k do you mean you know what RACISM IS LIKE? NO YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT RACISM IS LIKE....and the next thing, you are a stan of mr. mayer's music, so it doesn't matter what I type on this here site anyway.....you obviously like the guy..........aren't you the same person that said lupe was garbage?

by your name on here, Im going to take it that your PR, or come from the islands or something, you don't know s**t about my peoples history, until you do, then come holler at me, have you ever even seen one episode of ROOTS? AMISTAD? etc...f**k does reading comprehension have to do with you asking why can't white ppl use the word?

[pic - click to view]

CHILD PLEASE!!!!!!!!
Fool, first I'm 18.

And I'm mixed. But my skin color is similar to that of a Muslim. I've spent time around rednecks, that a.ssumed I was a Muslim, Mexican, or both. I've been attacked, insulted, and I've even had people attempt to run me over with their car. So shut the f**k up, because you don't know s**t.

I don't even think I've heard one of this person's songs.

The reason why I don't give a f**k about him using the word, is because of the context in which he meant it.

Would you like the definition of the word "context"

con⋅text  [kon-tekst] Show IPA
–noun
1. the parts of a written or spoken statement that precede or follow a specific word or passage, usually influencing its meaning or effect: You have misinterpreted my remark because you took it out of context.

Second: you bring up old sh*t you don't even know anything about.

and My question was:

If white people can't use it, why do black people use it?

Is it suddenly less offensive when they say it?

Is it suddenly a-o-k when they say it?

Does the history behind the word disappear when they say it?

In your world, apparently it does.

But, you don't understand the concept of racism to begin with Mr. Blacks-Can't-Be-Racist, so shut the f**k up, and sit the f**k down.
 02-11-2010, 02:43 PM         #148
kronik414  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Everybody's soooo hurt, y'all really give a f**k about what John Mayer said? He hurt y'all feelings forreal? Got y'all playing angry text tennis & giving history lessons like "you should be hurt too, you don't know our history, you don't remember our struggle". I'm just f**king with y'all, I don't wanna go back & forth with any of y'all pro-black nappy headed hos. He shouldn't get a pass though, but f**k it. What can ya do?
 02-11-2010, 02:47 PM         #149
caperjoe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Some of you people are too f**king sensitive and don't understand humor.. jesus.

Sure John mayer shouldn't have used the word.. blah blah blah. He was trying to make a point that when the "media" says things like you have a "hood pass" what they really mean is you have a "n***er pass", he was referring to the media sugar coating what they really mean when they say stupid s**t like "hood pass". Get the f**k over it already, if you had half a brain you would understand that he wasn't disrespecting anyone but instead talking a shot at the media. As far as his d*ck being a white supremacist, that s**t was just funny and was meant to be just that. He's basically saying that he likes black chicks but s3xually wants nothing to do with a black chick.. tbh i'm with him on this one, just a matter of preference. Go ahead, call me a racist cra**a so then i can call for a boycott of this website etc.. and cry myself to sleep. I dont give a f**k about john mayer, but a word is a word, grow the f**k up already. Joel Ortiz isn't even relevant, trying to take a situation like this and gain some popularity from it, by running John mayer and Asher Roth's name thru the mud. The s**t asher said was funny, it was meant to poke fun at don imus. I swear some of you people just like to find s**t to argue about on the net.

Last edited by caperjoe; 02-11-2010 at 02:49 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #150
efromthev 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,588 | Props total: 440 440
I don't even like Asher Roth but they probably were some nappy headed hoes.

:jay:
 8 years ago '05        #151
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
again, black people are too sensitive.. they just want something to b**ch about. if the word was really that bad, you wouldn't use it as a synonym for "brother"
 02-11-2010, 02:59 PM         #152
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
tommy done did it again
 02-11-2010, 03:00 PM         #153
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I'm The Dan said:
again, black people are too sensitive.. they just want something to b**ch about. if the word was really that bad, you wouldn't use it as a synonym for "brother"
I didn't know you were OUR spokesperson
 02-11-2010, 03:00 PM         #154
PRiNC3SSxKiSS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I'm The Dan said:
/thread.
 02-11-2010, 03:01 PM         #155
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MiSSxMiKALiNA said:
/thread.
you sure you're not white? and if you're not black OR white, why the f**k are you in this thread again?
 02-11-2010, 03:03 PM         #156
PRiNC3SSxKiSS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tommy_Bunz said:
you sure you're not white? and if you're not black OR white, why the f**k are you in this thread again?
I'm sure.

Oh, and HYPOCRISY. You failed.

Go get an education.
 02-11-2010, 03:03 PM         #157
Lyssen  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MiseryCityTexas said:
please shut the f**k up right now. cause john mayer woulda got f**ked up instantly if he woulda made these same comments about black women in the 90s.
Times change, Sam Cook said it man, get the f**k with it, half the s**t you see now wouldn't fly back when...As people we've moved on and our tollerence and/or perception of what's abusive or just vocal has also moved on with, at least with some people..Mak said he found black chicks attractive, said he didnt just wanna smash on white girls like he had previously, way I see it he was making a joke or comparison and all the f**king idiots still thinking that they're being held back by racism jump on it like b**ches in heat. When did hiphop become so nerdy? Lets boycott this and that cause of the controversy PLEASE half these f**king c*nts make their names off controversy and its what we buy into. Seriously move on with the rest of the world
 8 years ago '05        #158
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,045 | Props total: 824 824
 MiSSxMiKALiNA said:
my skin color is similar to that of a Muslim.

[pic - click to view]

02-11-2010, 03:05 PM         #159
PRiNC3SSxKiSS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Gooneyz said:

[pic - click to view]

Let me rephrase that:

The color of my skin is similar to that of a person of Middle-Eastern descent.
 8 years ago '04        #160
Teccanina99 
space
space
$414 | Props total: 0 0
ITS 2010 .....People Can Say Whatever They Wanna Say.....But Its The Ignorant Stupid MUTHAFLUCKAS That Get All Worked Up about It
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
227 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now