Rappers Calling for Boycott of John Mayer and Asher Roth's Music After Racist Comments

most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-11-2010, 02:00 PM         #121
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
"i'm not a racist one of my best friends is black"

rule # 1 in the official racists hand book...when confronted & called a racist..point out that a close one of mine happens to be black...
so true
 8 years ago '07        #122
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
 Tommy_Bunz said:
you know how many years of slavery my ppl went through, you really really really have a problem with a black artist saying one little word ...when my ppl done get whipped, hung, beaten to death,etc.....young one read up on some s**t, I know your school has somebody in there that can teach you something about Africa, slavery, the origin of the word nigg.........., and racism..cus half of these grown folks don't know s**t about this stuff, they should all stick to hip-hop.
:agreement6:
 02-11-2010, 02:01 PM         #123
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I can't believe someone just asked me why can't white people use the N word, c'mon SON!....cut that s**t out son.......

all of you all just stick to producing and making beats, and listening to what rapper just got a new feature from Jay-Z, etc,etc..and leave this History s**t alone...

Last edited by Motivated; 02-11-2010 at 02:03 PM..
 02-11-2010, 02:03 PM         #124
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tommy_Bunz said:
so true
he'll say he voted for Obama next watch that's always a good one....

Last edited by Michael_Moore; 02-11-2010 at 02:05 PM..
 02-11-2010, 02:05 PM         #125
PRiNC3SSxKiSS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tommy_Bunz said:
you know how many years of slavery my ppl went through, you really really really have a problem with a black artist saying one little word ...when my ppl done get whipped, hung, beaten to death,etc.....young one read up on some s**t, I know your school has somebody in there that can teach you something about Africa, slavery, the origin of the word nigg.........., and racism..cus half of these grown folks don't know s**t about this stuff, they should all stick to hip-hop.
Explain how "hoe" is a racial term.

---------

I know what racism is like, which is why I don't give a f*ck about what John Mayer says. He's a douchebag, but he's not a racist.

READING COMPREHENSION! YAY!
 02-11-2010, 02:05 PM         #126
Graveyard  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tommy_Bunz said:
then tell your people to stop using the word Nigg@ because by saying that you support what you are.
 02-11-2010, 02:06 PM         #127
wtfchrlz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sensitive motherf**kers.
 8 years ago '04        #128
DERRTY CHYBO 12 heat pts12
space
space
$11,715 | Props total: 787 787
People that cry "racist" are more racists than actual racists, if that makes sense. If they weren't racist they wouldn't be thinking it in the first place.
 02-11-2010, 02:07 PM         #129
Graveyard  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh yea.

and i agree that it was wrong at what white people did to african's

but i sure wish we could do that now to some of the stupid n*ggas in this country right now.

im just saying. there are some ignorant stupid people in this world. and it really is starting to show on the internet now that you can get computers for cheap.

don't hate on my opinion.

Last edited by Graveyard; 02-11-2010 at 02:08 PM..
 02-11-2010, 02:09 PM         #130
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MiSSxMiKALiNA said:
Explain how "hoe" is a racial term.

---------

I know what racism is like
, which is why I don't give a f*ck about what John Mayer says. He's a douchebag, but he's not a racist.

READING COMPREHENSION! YAY!

first of all, you're only 16, 17...........what the f**k do you mean you know what RACISM IS LIKE? NO YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT RACISM IS LIKE....and the next thing, you are a stan of mr. mayer's music, so it doesn't matter what I type on this here site anyway.....you obviously like the guy..........aren't you the same person that said lupe was garbage?

by your name on here, Im going to take it that your PR, or come from the islands or something, you don't know s**t about my peoples history, until you do, then come holler at me, have you ever even seen one episode of ROOTS? AMISTAD? etc...f**k does reading comprehension have to do with you asking why can't white ppl use the word?

[pic - click to view]

CHILD PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Motivated; 02-11-2010 at 02:10 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #131
BryanBodyLotion 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,287 | Props total: 183 183
are you an idiot...

WHY ELSE WOULD YOU POINT OUT SOMEONE THATS BLACK THATS CLOSE TO YOU...

..hmmm best friend..
Daughter.... I wouldnt have a black best friend or a mixed daughter if i was racist you ignoramus
 8 years ago '08        #132
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,161 | Props total: 5218 5218
Are there really not any bigger issues than this? The f**king KKK still exists and there are racially motivated crimes committed all the time, yet people wanna sit and b**ch about something John Mayer said that was taken out of context?

Maybe Joell Ortiz should log off Twitter and pay attention to some real issues
 02-11-2010, 02:12 PM         #133
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
a dude had to change his name to the teacher on here, cus I'm serving out books, FRESH BOOKS, and shout outs to Nuff GANJA and MICHAEL...real ________ do Real things.

I'm just gonna take the N word out of my vocabulary on here, if that makes them happy....it's a nasty word anyway.
 8 years ago '04        #134
franchise 60 heat pts60
space
space
$7,723 | Props total: 169 169

[pic - click to view]

02-11-2010, 02:16 PM         #135
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't even like getting into these damn debates, I like White ppl, I like Puerto Rican people, I like all people..........no good hating each other, its 2010...I just think Mr. Mayer is a f**king LAME smart a.ss.....but his music is pretty damn nice, I was listening to some of his work last night....good day.
 8 years ago '09        #136
BryanBodyLotion 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,287 | Props total: 183 183
all i gotta say it...

" dont date a black girl they only want your money"

---Eminem...
 02-11-2010, 02:17 PM         #137
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 franchise said:

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #138
ddotdukes5 
space
space
$3,046 | Props total: 9 9
Its funny how blacks and latinos can dish the racial comments, but cant take it. And this is coming from a black man.
 8 years ago '04        #139
nicoled985 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,321 | Props total: 4299 4299
 Peterparker said:
your dumb as s**t for that comment that' just my opinion

u say u listen to 90s n early 00's..rappers from the early 90's would have s**tted all over Mayer for those comments..how tha f**k can you say hip-hop is a joke when it's only a few artist that called for the boycott

see if ur going to call them dumb for taking his commen out of context then ur an idiot as well because u call out a whole genre based on 4 ppl calling for a boycott..matter fact 2 aren't even in hip-hop

Meyer wouldn't date ur black a.ss neway
who cares if john mayer wouldnt date me, you the one caring if you bringing it up! Commercial Hip hop sucks right now point blank period and the people askin for a boycott are for the most part, wack. Stop being angry and worry about somethin that actually affects you.
Posted via Mobile Device
 02-11-2010, 02:22 PM         #140
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
to all the undercover racists that blew their cover in this thread like thge clown with the black daughter...if John Mayer is completely justified in saying what he said..why issue apology after apology then?..why not just let things stand as they were when he said what he said?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
72 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
68 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
53 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy