Rappers Calling for Boycott of John Mayer and Asher Roth's Music After Racist Comments

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
137 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside January Rose
11 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
64 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-11-2010, 01:29 PM         #101
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Santoro said:
I'm not defending slavery. But to the average 20 something kid it has no affect on you whatsoever and it's a cop out to say otherwise. Get the f**k over it.
this post is the strongest argument for the hate button to make a triumphant return
 8 years ago '06        #102
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,853 | Props total: 25590 25590
I'm really hating this people are f**king dumb. He didn't diss black chicks he said "my p*nis seems to be white supremist but I will def date a black girl” translation I only f**ked white women but plan on f**king a black chick. Asher roth was making fun of don imus when he said what he said. How stupid can people get
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by Yung Dilla; 02-11-2010 at 01:31 PM..
 02-11-2010, 01:34 PM         #103
gmoney2141  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fmoney88 said:
the white dudes in this thread sticking up for those f*gs. Boycott those f**gots for those racist comments.

dude you can say what you want to about white people sticking up for "those f*gs." but the thing that i don't get is how can you call them "f**gots" is't it just like them saying n*gga? cuz obviously you thik of the word as a negitve and you clearly are useing f**got in a negitve way so aren't you just as bad as them??

I'll be real i'm white i'm not gonna sit here and act like i'm not but why are you hating on these 2? i mean if you wanna be made at Mayor be my guest he said zzzzzz not n*gga and thats not cool for a white person to say right? Asher made a comment on his twitter page that was a joke a bad one but a joke still you wanna be mad at him fine but i think it's f**ked up that they getting this kind of buzz cuz they famous. not for nothing i grew up in the hood i was the only white kid on my block i grew up with blacks and spanish kids and you know what they said to me when they saw me? they said "What's good my n*gga?" and as i said before i'm white and i would say the same thing back i didn't say that back in a negitve way like saying hey you i'm better than you cuz i'm white i used it in the same way it was used toward me like saying dude or fam. was it right for ANY of us to be saying this to each other some would say no others whatever. this whole thing just needs to be deaded if you don't want someone saying it to you don't say it to anyone else

Last edited by gmoney2141; 02-11-2010 at 01:36 PM..
 02-11-2010, 01:34 PM         #104
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MiSSxMiKALiNA said:
If it's so terrible, why do black people get to say it?

Besides, rappers are the LAST people on earth who should be complaining about it. OR about how people treat black women, or any woman for that matter.

[edit: for the record, I'm not white]
3rd stupid post of yours I've seen today..you're on a roll..keep it up...
 8 years ago '06        #105
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,853 | Props total: 25590 25590
Noone said s**t when kid rock said “that n*gga said carlton banks” (host was refering to lloyd) he was wit diddy luda and mad black people nobody said s**t (kid rock newest album is dope just a fyi)
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '09        #106
BryanBodyLotion 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,287 | Props total: 183 183
I hate all yall black ppl on here..

dammmmmmmmmmmmmn im soooooooooooooooo racist

and im on a hiphop siteee
 8 years ago '04        #107
killababi 31 heat pts31
space
space
$16,551 | Props total: 2656 2656
 Yung Dilla said:
I'm really hating this people are f**king dumb. He didn't diss black chicks he said "my p*nis seems to be white supremist but I will def date a black girl” translation I only f**ked white women but plan on f**king a black chick. Asher roth was making fun of don imus when he said what he said. How stupid can people get
Posted via Mobile Device
Word
Its these fake a.ss Martin Luther Kings that annoy me wayyyy worse than any white person saying n*gga/zzzzzz and meaning nothing by it...
These n*ggas just begging for attention lookin like b**ches... And Joell Ortiz has less of an influence over black people than John Mayer... n*ggas just too f**kin sensitive...
It would be completely different if he just came out and said f**k n*ggas im a racist.... But C'mon this s**t is retarted
 8 years ago '04        #108
killababi 31 heat pts31
space
space
$16,551 | Props total: 2656 2656
And Im prolly one of the only HOOD n*ggaS... ITS WAYYYYY MORE IMPORTANT s**t GOIN ON THAN THIS BULL s**t
n*ggaS WHO GOT REAL PROBLEMS AINT GOT NO TIME TO BE WORRIED ABOUT THIS s**t
THIS ALL THESE SUBURBAN a.ss n*ggaS ON THIS SITE COMPLAININ.
 02-11-2010, 01:39 PM         #109
PRiNC3SSxKiSS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
3rd stupid post of yours I've seen today..you're on a roll..keep it up...
Good job not ACTUALLY answering anything.

If a black artist said cracker, nobody would say anything even though it's racist.

If a rappers call women hoes all the time, but if Asher Roth says it, oooooh he's the devil.
 02-11-2010, 01:41 PM         #110
PRiNC3SSxKiSS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yung dilla said:
i'm really hating this people are f**king dumb. He didn't diss black chicks he said "my p*nis seems to be white supremist but i will def date a black girl” translation i only f**ked white women but plan on f**king a black chick. Asher roth was making fun of don imus when he said what he said. How stupid can people get
posted via mobile device
this.
 8 years ago '07        #111
blackjewelz 
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
I don't give a f**k about john mayer enough to be mad about what he has to say..but I read the full interview and the controversy is a combo of him choosin his words wrong and s**t being taken out of context by f*gs like perez hilton who only post a small section of the interview and highlight the parts he wants you to be up in arms about..

If john mayer had said "I've been attrackted to black girls but I'm more comfortable f**kin white chicks bcuz thas what I'm used to " as opposed to sayin "white supremacist d*ck" then y'all wouldn't be talkin right now..bcuz nobody in their right mind can be mad at a man for havin a preference.

and as far as the "n*gga pass" he didn't have to say n*gga but it was part of the point he was tryna make..what about all the "pro black" s**t he was speakin??nobody saw that?or are ppl jus ignoring it??
Posted via Mobile Device
 02-11-2010, 01:52 PM         #112
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BryanBodyLotion said:

you are a racist though..that's evidenced by all your posts i've seen on this topic thus far..that's the one thing I love about topic's like this..it brings all the closet racist to the forefront..
 8 years ago '07        #113
blackjewelz 
space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 3247 3247
 Yung Dilla said:
Posted via Mobile Device
This^^^

All john mayer is guilty of is choosing his words wrong bcuz ppl don't understand the context in which theyre being used
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '07        #114
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
 Yung Dilla said:
Noone said s**t when kid rock said “that n*gga said carlton banks” (host was refering to lloyd) he was wit diddy luda and mad black people nobody said s**t (kid rock newest album is dope just a fyi)
Posted via Mobile Device
not that i agree, i just find that scenrio funny smh.
 02-11-2010, 01:54 PM         #115
PRiNC3SSxKiSS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
you are a racist though..that's evidenced by all your posts i've seen on this topic thus far..that's the one thing I love about topic's like this..it brings all the closet racist to the forefront..
Threads like this only show that people don't know what "context" is.
 02-11-2010, 01:54 PM         #116
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MiSSxMiKALiNA said:
If it's so terrible, why do black people get to say it?

Besides, rappers are the LAST people on earth who should be complaining about it. OR about how people treat black women, or any woman for that matter.

[edit: for the record, I'm not white]
what you mean WHY DO WE GET TO SAY IT, are you serious?

I swear half these ppl never picked up a Malcolm X book or a Martin luther king book in all of their days breathing on this earth..... and I'm not even deep into no pseudo-intellectual type s**t....but let's be real here....

Last edited by Motivated; 02-11-2010 at 01:56 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #117
BryanBodyLotion 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,287 | Props total: 183 183
lmao your an idiot....

I must hate my daughter ..who happens to be half black?...
 8 years ago '04        #118
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,744 | Props total: 1555 1555
 Supa Mario 910 said:
I hope not. Who really gives a f**k what John Mayer thinks? I really don't think he was trying to be racist, but whatever.
dude he said he has a "white supremest d*ck" just think about that for a minute, "I don't know what it feels like to have a "zzzzzz pass" I've never went to a restaurant and been told we're full" those are pretty point blank statements.

I know what he meant but C'mon son!!!!
 02-11-2010, 02:00 PM         #119
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BryanBodyLotion said:
lmao your an idiot....

I must hate my daughter ..who happens to be half black?...
"i'm not a racist one of my best friends is black"

rule # 1 in the official racists hand book...when confronted & called a racist..point out that a close one of mine happens to be black...
 02-11-2010, 02:00 PM         #120
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MiSSxMiKALiNA said:
Good job not ACTUALLY answering anything.

If a black artist said cracker, nobody would say anything even though it's racist.

If a rappers call women hoes all the time, but if Asher Roth says it, oooooh he's the devil.
you know how many years of slavery my ppl went through, you really really really have a problem with a black artist saying one little word ...when my ppl done get whipped, hung, beaten to death,etc.....young one read up on some s**t, I know your school has somebody in there that can teach you something about Africa, slavery, the origin of the word nigg.........., and racism..cus half of these grown folks don't know s**t about this stuff, they should all stick to hip-hop.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
26 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside R.I.P. Polar Bears
106 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Lil Peep Official Toxicology report says he had nearly 10 Different Dru..
151 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - serial killer todd kohlhepp - there are more victims :iseeyou2:
20 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy