Rappers Calling for Boycott of John Mayer and Asher Roth's Music After Racist Comments

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
67 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
93 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
274 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #61
Mintz 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,218 | Props total: 758 758
 Peterparker said:
look all I said is I trust most white ppl when it comes to the issue of race as far as I can throw em..I do agree it was a joke poor in taste..i might would have gave him more respect if he didn't apologize..I've been pretty much active on this subject..more so disgusted at the response made at placing the blame on blacks ppl overreacting and crying..if you look at all the threads it's more ppl complaining about black ppl then black ppl complaining about Mayers comments..which is idiotic to me..but i'm not mad or shocked about it all..I love it..it just proves my point..I mean watch eps. of South Park that says some s**t about all races every once n awhile including blacks..not only South Park but Reno 911..and if its done in the right context i'm laughin my BLACK a.ss off..
you would've respected him more if he didn't apologize? why i'm just curious?
 8 years ago '09        #62
BryanBodyLotion 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,289 | Props total: 184 184
" look at that bastard weezy hoping them CRACKERS see me"
.."I give my WHITE b**chES anything but freedom"

---LIL WAYNE

"I don't see only God can judge me, 'cause I see things clear"
Quick these crackers will give my black a.ss a hundred years-- 50 cent..MANY MEN

Why does that seem okay from them to say about WHITE ppl..

hmm..that must be okay...but when asher does something..
or Eminem calls mariah a c*nt...

than its " oh no he cant disrespect a BLACK women like that "

...people are people...shouldnt be no mention of race..

Last edited by BryanBodyLotion; 02-11-2010 at 11:08 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #63
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
 BryanBodyLotion said:
" look at that bastard weezy hoping them CRACKERS see me"
.."I give my WHITE b**chES anything but freedom"

---LIL WAYNE

"I don't see only God can judge me, 'cause I see things clear"
Quick these crackers will give my black a.ss a hundred years-- 50 cent..MANY MEN

Why does that seem okay from them to say about WHITE ppl..

hmm..that must be okay...but when asher does something..
or Eminem calls mariah a c*nt...

than its " oh no he cant disrespect a BLACK women like that "

...people are people...shouldnt be no mention of race..
did we enslave white ppl and treat them like animals? answer this
 8 years ago '09        #64
space
space
did we enslave white ppl and treat them like animals? answer this
Did john mayer or asher roth?

and how can u make that statement...thats like saying its okay for wayne and 50 can say things like that ...and its okay...

f**k that ..how many of us alive today were around in those times...

People in Africa..enslaved their own people...after they would f!ght tribes the winner would keep the losers as slaves and sell them to the white men..

but the white men are wrong for buying them..
but the black man is okay for selling them?

NO ..there both wrong
 8 years ago '07        #65
space
space
 BryanBodyLotion said:
Did john mayer or asher roth?

and how can u make that statement...thats like saying its okay for wayne and 50 can say things like that ...and its okay...

f**k that ..how many of us alive today were around in those times...

People in Africa..enslaved their own people...after they would f!ght tribes the winner would keep the losers as slaves and sell them to the white men..

but the white men are wrong for buying them..
but the black man is okay for selling them?

NO ..there both wrong
2 wrongs don't make it right
 8 years ago '09        #66
space
space
that's my point...asher shouldnt make jokes because he knows how black ppl can take it..

but it seems like when wayne says things about crackers..

it dosent even get mentioned...its wrong on both parties
 8 years ago '07        #67
space
space
 BryanBodyLotion said:
that's my point...asher shouldnt make jokes because he knows how black ppl can take it..

but it seems like when wayne says things about crackers..

it dosent even get mentioned...its wrong on both parties
racism is racism youre absolutely right, but tell me why the N word is condescending, and CR@CKA isn't considered condescending, its for a reason. if i elaborate we'd be going around in circles.
 02-11-2010, 11:22 AM         #68
donmeca2020  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 halftime said:
i don't see any white women saying lets boycott plies for the song
becky. i seriously don't care tho.
yea really... im sorry but for what the flaming guitar singer said and the wannabe eminem said its not that serious ya'll
 8 years ago '09        #69
space
space
You're right.

i was just stating my point.
 02-11-2010, 11:24 AM         #70
donmeca2020  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NuffGanja said:
racism is racism youre absolutely right, but tell me why the N word is condescending, and CR@CKA isn't considered condescending, its for a reason. if i elaborate we'd be going around in circles.
point blank NEITHER RACE should say anything but if whites say something the whole black community is outraged. if blacks say something to white people we just walk it off BECAUSE ITS NOT THAT f**kING SERIOUS...
 8 years ago '04        #71
JR4LB 
space
space
$888 | Props total: 0 0
W/e. f**k 'em. Let's move on to the next.
 02-11-2010, 11:43 AM         #72
jbudz420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
after reading some of this straight retarded post on here...some of you just like to make white people feel uncomfortable lol...i mean if your that offended at the john mayer thing you just dont have a sense of humor...you have to learn to tell the difference between a joke an a joke with malicious intent...

being of mixed race i see how the game gets played both ways an i do see the and hear some of the sideways s**t white people say due to straight ignorance but this ISNT one of those cases....there are politicians and pundits who say WAYYYYYYYYYYY worse s**t on the regular but you dont ever seem to be offended by that but let some white dude with a guitar who makes songs for 12 yr old girls make a series of bad jokes an yall act like he shot mlk..

furthermore when you overreact to things like this it makes white people as a whole less attentive to when real acts of racism occur because to them its percieved as we overreact to everything
 8 years ago '05        #73
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
Give me a f**king break. Ortiz isn't even black. This s**t is retarded. Can people even joke any more? I mean this is so foul to rappers, but calling white people crackers and honkeys in your music is OK? GTFO
 8 years ago '06        #74
Mintz 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,218 | Props total: 758 758
 Peterparker said:
this is my logic..ur a grown a.ss man..you thought about what u said before u opened ur mouth..u only apologize when the heat is on you..esp. when ur a celebs..celebs tend to do that..dont apologize it f**ks up ur image..apologize..ppl will forgive u..u can move on with ur career..ppl apologize when they get caught..
very true i see where you're coming from
 8 years ago '05        #75
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
 Peterparker said:
I'm tired of telling ppl there dumb as s**t..but Africans didnt sell slaves to whites..yes a few Africans did sell there own to the european

the thing is this..Europeans enslaved afrikans exploited them and degraded them as a human being..less then a animal..nothing more then property..chattle slavery..u were born a slave and u died a slave..it was against ur own will

What the few tribes did in Africa was less like europeans chattle slavery and more so servitude..s**t it's almost the same as average citzens working...it was an agreement..the "slave" wasn't looked at as property..the "slave" could keep his/her beliefs..families weren't seperated..it wasn't right but it was a HUGE DIFFERENCE

Europeans kidnapped Africans..wars were fought for decades over the kidnapping of africans...it was big f**kin business in slavery..no African king/Queen benefited from it and fought against the europeans..they lost and we have alot of poor countries in Africa due to that..so yes it were a few that sold there own ppl out....but even then it was nowhere near he same level

Arabs,British,Irish,Jews,Spanish,French,Germans,It alians,Dutch..s**t u name it all benefited off the exploitation of africans..all were involved in kidnappin slaves..all of this is documented from there records..this aint s**t i'm making up..the africans had slave debate is something recently discuss to get some of that white guilt off of white ppl..if white ppl feel like they have nothing to do with slavery..why are white ppl always defending the oppressors
I'm not defending slavery. But to the average 20 something kid it has no affect on you whatsoever and it's a cop out to say otherwise. Get the f**k over it.

Last edited by Santoro; 02-11-2010 at 12:01 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #76
killababi 31 heat pts31
space
space
$16,551 | Props total: 2656 2656
im not even mad a Mayer
 8 years ago '05        #77
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
Id tell you shut the f**k up just like I'm doing now. It's a cop out. You're not directly affected by slavery. You're not a slave. You don't know any slave masters. You're a free American. Stop crying and b**ching. You're so tough man. I'm shaking over here.
 8 years ago '07        #78
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,392 | Props total: 21502 21502
Surprised Diddy is with this. Good s**t
 8 years ago '04        #79
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
hip hop elite's? LMAO Joel Ortiz hasn't done s**t to be even considered a hip hop elite. f**k outta here with that garbage and yeah, white boy will get off the hook. I guess people forgot about the time that Benzino exposed Eminem for his racial ways when he was younger. There's a pattern of white people who say racial things then somehow get the heat off of them and people continue to support them.
 8 years ago '07        #80
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,363 | Props total: 184 184
Just about every black rapper has said "cracker" before , these n*ggas so emotional
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
22 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
63 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy