Rappers Calling for Boycott of John Mayer and Asher Roth's Music After Racist Comments

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
116 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
86 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
89 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-11-2010, 10:09 AM         #41
KazzMatiK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who gives a f**k we got real Racial issues going on n*ggaz worried about floping f*gets and this cotton swabs
 02-11-2010, 10:10 AM         #42
Ni2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
didnt this dude get a tat of slaughterhouse spelled wrong, not like id expect him to be able to decipher what was being said, he heard a word or two and got upset.
 8 years ago '04        #43
J.BEEZY 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,324 | Props total: 2473 2473
who cares...i been boycotting these lames anyway
 02-11-2010, 10:15 AM         #44
clickclack  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i used to like joell ortiz but now i think he's n ignorant f**got for tryin to call out white people who were just joking around with race. when it's about black people, black people have no right to get butthurt, in my opinion. this is coming from a black guy btw.
 8 years ago '09        #45
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,536 | Props total: 3829 3829
 Michael_Moore said:
the fact that I responded to you like you were non-black only speaks to the fact that you're an uncle tom type then...now go back in the house to massah & play your position like a good little house-negro...
 02-11-2010, 10:17 AM         #46
clickclack  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jokes r jokes.... but only if they're funny
 02-11-2010, 10:17 AM         #47
StatisticZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Asher was joking. Come on now. Joell needs to stop being so sensitive because no one ever disses him when they diss the rest of Slaughterhouse.
 8 years ago '07        #48
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
 Ni2 said:
didnt this dude get a tat ofslaughterhouse spelled wrong, not like id expect him to be able to decipher what was being said, he heard a word or two and got upset.
proof?
 8 years ago '04        #49
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,433 | Props total: 6482 6482
the asher roth thing is him making a bad joke since he was going to the school that got called that by imus.

i dont know anything about john mayer but he doesn't seem racist with some of the stuff he does. but as i said i dont follow him like that so i dont know

and i agree with what mintz and jbudz420 said. people do get too touchy with race sometimes
 02-11-2010, 10:19 AM         #50
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ni2 said:
didnt this dude get a tat of slaughterhouse spelled wrong, not like id expect him to be able to decipher what was being said, he heard a word or two and got upset.
that was crooked I...now who's the idiot?
 8 years ago '04        #51
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,433 | Props total: 6482 6482
 NuffGanja said:
proof?
it was crooked I if i remember right
 02-11-2010, 10:24 AM         #52
Alldn666  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
it's not your place to say what black ppl can and can't do b**ch....or simplify their responses as OVERREACTING ..no one snatched your ancestors from another place unwillingly,raped and forced them to abide by their rules and principles..

how about this..how about u send over one of your female relatives..i'll have my friends r*pe them..and get them pregnant..and then 400 years down the road when the story is told about how they were violated..I'll send a message/memo to your ancestors to GET OVER IT & LIGHTEN UP & LAUGH ? how's that for a plan you f**kin' pus*y..
I love it
 02-11-2010, 10:31 AM         #53
Rhyme n Tekniq  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if african americans didnt have such a fuming inferiority complex, they wouldnt entertain this bullshyt

and GTFOH at the ideal of a Rapper callling for a boycott, jokes, like gucci mane is somewhere at a podium giving fiery speeches detesting this or jay-z is in the middle of the street in Marcy with a megaphone trying to get everyone to congregate for the cause

Roth was kinda jjokingly juxtaposing what imus did...

Didnt hear what mayer said but i really dont give a f**k, grown men shouldnt be on twitter anyways..scratch that Adults period.

and why is with so much shyt on our plate as a human race, we still cant get past skin color. and why does stupid sensationalize bullshyt like this get such a rise out of african americans......

When black people as a whole can stand up and resist when the s**ts starts to get real, then i will care,
 8 years ago '06        #54
Mintz 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,218 | Props total: 758 758
 Peterparker said:
I've seen it from all races..the thing about that is it cuts deeper into the black community based on past and present..it's not even on the same level..elite rich powerful white ppl run this country..a system that is institutionally racist..that to a large extent works to the advantage of average white citizens..I mean capitalism comes out of slavery..every fabric of society is based off slavery...a business that exploited afrikans..I mean look i'm speaking english..slave masters langauge..no trace of African heritage except for a few of our customs which is still heavily influnced by africa..and even then who owns that and exploits that there own benefits? Wealthy white ppl..my last name including urs is that of the opressor that r*ped and f**ked over the indigenous ppl and slaves..and ppl don't think the past has an effect on the present..like blacks saying what they say about white ppl is more like a defense mechanism to a system that is racist in every way possible..n by me saying that don't mean i'm saying "u can't be rich blah blah" but if u don't think the past effects the present..then why are most brown countries 3rd world countries..and most western countries are world class places??

When elite powerful whites s**t on other whites most of the time it's center around class.. when its to miniorities..you have class and race involved which adds to awhole nother dynamic..
everything you stated is true and feel where you're coming from..but at the end of the day it was joke maybe poor in taste but a joke nonetheless and most people are only concentrating on 3/4th of the quoted statement and not the whole statement..to me, i look at this joke and liken it to a dave chapelle joke where he pokes fun at white America, the only ones getting overly offended are the highly sensitive
 8 years ago '06        #55
Mintz 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,218 | Props total: 758 758
 Rhyme n Tekniq said:
if african americans didnt have such a fuming inferiority complex, they wouldnt entertain this bullshyt

and GTFOH at the ideal of a Rapper callling for a boycott, jokes, like gucci mane is somewhere at a podium giving fiery speeches detesting this or jay-z is in the middle of the street in Marcy with a megaphone trying to get everyone to congregate for the cause

Roth was kinda jjokingly juxtaposing what imus did...

Didnt hear what mayer said but i really dont give a f**k, grown men shouldnt be on twitter anyways..scratch that Adults period.

and why is with so much shyt on our plate as a human race, we still cant get past skin color. and why does stupid sensationalize bullshyt like this get such a rise out of african americans......

When black people as a whole can stand up and resist when the s**ts starts to get real, then i will care,
truest s**t
 8 years ago '08        #56
[Trini Yute] 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,034 | Props total: 524 524
Damn. . .theres alot of house n*ggas on Boxden.
@ the people saying Black people always crying.
Not even gonna comment any further on that, every dog has his day.
 8 years ago '07        #57
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,789 | Props total: 14596 14596
 theylikeme05 said:
i f**ks with john mayer...never speant a dime on his music though, never will...thanx bx
 02-11-2010, 10:39 AM         #58
Ni2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
haha thats funny. f**king john mayer more relevant to me under boycott then slaughterhouse ever was. oh well maybe they keep showing some more individuality people will learn who they are.
 8 years ago '05        #59
s4s|M 23 heat pts23
space
space
space
$12,056 | Props total: 0 0
john mayer, racist? doubt it mann, he's one of the most down to earth guys out there. he was probably making a joke and people became to emotional about it

2:35 dude just starts k!lling it

[video - click to view]

"that boy bad" in hovs word

Last edited by s4s; 02-11-2010 at 10:41 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #60
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
 s4s said:
john mayer, racist? doubt it mann, he's one of the most down to earth guys out there. he was probably making a joke and people became to emotional about it

2:35 dude just starts k!lling it

"that boy bad" in hovs word
very dope video but doesn't mean a thing
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy