Rappers Calling for Boycott of John Mayer and Asher Roth's Music After Racist Comments

most viewed right now
 50
Drake- Iím Upset
307 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 39
Image(s) inside The Frame on this AMAZON.com/Ninimour Model tho...
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
Image(s) inside Rhymefest Responds To Kim Kardashian!
138 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
Gillie The Kid Goes Off Talking Bout Pusha T. Vs Drake, & Quentin Miller
13 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #21
Mintz 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$6,312 | Props total: 962 962
it's taken out of context like s**t and secondly Joel Ortiz is puerto rican,thirdly i swear black people overreact to every f**king thing involving race, it's cool when we make racial jokes and songs but god forbid someone else does it. it's a joke lighten up and laugh
 02-11-2010, 08:33 AM         #22
majiccity2222  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yes I'm white- but I stood up for kanye as well!!! This whole "racist" issue is not helping the growth/progression of blk ppl/hip hop culture.
 8 years ago '07        #23
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
avatar space
space
$35,709 | Props total: 14914 14914
you f**ks are dumb as s**t. blacks were enslaved by white men for some time. you may think that was a long time ago and that every1 should forget but that just isnt how it works. it really wasn't that long ago if you look at the history of mankind.
 02-11-2010, 08:39 AM         #24
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mintz said:
it's taken out of context like s**t and secondly Joel Ortiz is puerto rican,thirdly i swear black people overreact to every f**king thing involving race, it's cool when we make racial jokes and songs but god forbid someone else does it. it's a joke lighten up and laugh
it's not your place to say what black ppl can and can't do b**ch....or simplify their responses as OVERREACTING ..no one snatched your ancestors from another place unwillingly,raped and forced them to abide by their rules and principles..

how about this..how about u send over one of your female relatives..i'll have my friends r*pe them..and get them pregnant..and then 400 years down the road when the story is told about how they were violated..I'll send a message/memo to your ancestors to GET OVER IT & LIGHTEN UP & LAUGH ? how's that for a plan you f**kin' pus*y..
 02-11-2010, 08:39 AM         #25
Robby Digital  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1. Joell Ortiz isn't black..


2. John Mayer was a bit outta line, but how were Asher's comments racist?? Sounds more like he was poking fun at the Imus controversy (since the girls were from Ruckers) than trying to be racist


Amazing how black celebs/media are so quick to cry racism if presented with even the slightest opportunity racism = controversy, controversy = attention. :disdain2:
 8 years ago '06        #26
Mintz 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$6,312 | Props total: 962 962
 Michael_Moore said:
it's not your place to say what black ppl can and can't do b**ch....or simplify their responses as OVERREACTING ..no one snatched your ancestors from another place unwillingly,raped and forced them to abide by their rules and principles..

how about this..how about u send over one of your female relatives..i'll have my friends r*pe them..and get them pregnant..and then 400 years down the road when the story is told about how they were violated..I'll send a message/memo to your ancestors to GET OVER IT & LIGHTEN UP & LAUGH ? how's that for a plan you f**kin' pus*y..
fool im afro-Dominican and Jamaican please shut the f**k up you ignorant twat don't go tell me how the f**k i'm supposed to feel about s**t. you didn't even know what race i was you just a.ssumed based of a f**king post, now that's ignorant! it was taken out of context point blank period. it's a fact that blacks are too f**king racially sensitive. you f**king ignorant pus*y. please shut that s**t up.


Last edited by Mintz; 02-11-2010 at 08:44 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #27
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
avatar space
space
$35,709 | Props total: 14914 14914
 Mintz said:
fool im afro-Dominican and Jamaican please shut the f**k up you ignorant twat don't go tell me how the f**k i'm supposed to feel about s**t. it was taken out of context point blank period. it's a fact that blacks are too f**king racially sensitive. you f**king ignorant pus*y
RACIALLY SENSITIVE? More like Racially enslaved. Slavery set the black race back, it was set up to be like this. Wake Up. Same slave owners were the founders of this land and the bloodline continued to what we have today. Things haven't changed just yet.


Last edited by NuffGanja; 02-11-2010 at 08:45 AM..
 02-11-2010, 08:46 AM         #28
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mintz said:
fool im afro-Dominican and Jamaican please shut the f**k up you ignorant twat don't go tell me how the f**k i'm supposed to feel about s**t. you didn't even know what race i was you just a.ssumed based of a f**king post, now that's ignorant! it was taken out of context point blank period. it's a fact that blacks are too f**king racially sensitive. you f**king ignorant pus*y. please shut that s**t up.
the fact that I responded to you like you were non-black only speaks to the fact that you're an uncle tom type then...now go back in the house to massah & play your position like a good little house-negro...
 8 years ago '06        #29
Mintz 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$6,312 | Props total: 962 962
 NuffGanja said:
RACIALLY SENSITIVE? More like Racially enslaved. Slavery set the black race back, it was set up to be like this. Wake Up. Same slave owners were the founders of this land and the bloodline continued to what we have today. Things haven't changed just yet.
i'm fully awake, awake enough to know that we as blacks have to make s**t happen for ourselves. we have to continue to get educated, and try to help one each other instead of f**king over each other
 8 years ago '05        #30
S-Dot 
space
avatar space
space
$253 | Props total: 0 0
First of all, who gives a f**k what Joel Ortiz has to say?? The fact that anyone follows him on Twitter is the exact reason why Twitter sucks a.ss in the first place.

Mayers a queer, Asher Roth's a queer....if you like their music then listen to it, if not pretend they don't exist (its really easy to do).
 8 years ago '07        #31
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
avatar space
space
$35,709 | Props total: 14914 14914
 Mintz said:
i'm fully awake, awake enough to know that we as blacks have to make s**t happen for ourselves. we have to continue to get educated, and try to help one each other instead of f**king over each other
this is true also BUT don't be fooled in to thinking its all good. Cuz it isn't fam.
 8 years ago '06        #32
Mintz 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$6,312 | Props total: 962 962
 Michael_Moore said:
the fact that I responded to you like you were non-black only speaks to the fact that you're an uncle tom type then...now go back in the house to massah & play your position like a good little house-negro...
n*gga how the f**k am i an uncle tom? b/c i don't want to boycott someone for a joke? b/c i'm not bitter at white folks? the fact that you responded that way only shows how ignorant you are. you're a f**king retard. ain't s**t uncle tomish about me you pseudo intellectual f*got.


Last edited by Mintz; 02-11-2010 at 08:49 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #33
Mintz 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$6,312 | Props total: 962 962
 NuffGanja said:
this is true also BUT don't be fooled in to thinking its all good. Cuz it isn't fam.
nah i know, i live very close to DC trust me i know
 8 years ago '05        #34
S-Dot 
space
avatar space
space
$253 | Props total: 0 0
 Michael_Moore said:
the fact that I responded to you like you were non-black only speaks to the fact that you're an uncle tom type then...now go back in the house to massah & play your position like a good little house-negro...




also, what the f**k is afro-dominican? sounds made up buddy
 8 years ago '06        #35
Mintz 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$6,312 | Props total: 962 962
 S-Dot said:



also, what the f**k is afro-dominican? sounds made up buddy
basically black Dominicans, sammy sosa? AZ? google it?


Last edited by Mintz; 02-11-2010 at 08:53 AM..
 8 years ago '08        #36
KillaKal 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,900 | Props total: 4 4
damn is it that serious......
if ya knew anything bout john mayer ya would know that he is a clown. he stay making outlandish comments. and just because ya hear one comment taken out of context from an artist ya never listen to ya think ya know he a racist. come on. if you never listened to john mayer then f**k it keep it that way.


Last edited by KillaKal; 02-11-2010 at 09:00 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #37
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$40,212 | Props total: 5350 5350
john mayer>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>hip hop this decade
 8 years ago '06        #38
Mintz 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$6,312 | Props total: 962 962
 Peterparker said:
how is it a fact that blacks are racally sensitive?? Do you consider urself black?
im saying this b/c i have seen plenty of times where a black person has made a racially based joke and was surprise when someone caught feelings like they weren't supposed to and i have seen that same black person get all up and arms when i white person made a race based joke screaming racism and all, i have seen this many times. and yes i consider my self black
 02-11-2010, 09:04 AM         #39
jbudz420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
idk people are too touchy i seriously dont get the feigned offense to the asher roth thing he was being witty an actually making light of don imus being a racist....the john meyer s**t can read racist...but everything ive ever seen or heard from him is said in a joking way so i highly doubt he meant to offend anyone....theres lots of real racism out there lets not invent things to be upset about
 8 years ago '08        #40
606robin 24 heat pts24
space
avatar space
space
$5,925 | Props total: 4020 4020
White People As We Know Luv John Mayer


Now moving to us brothers... we got respect for him i forgive i could give a s**t aint harming me but now if some white boy at school called me zzzzzz cuz he heard of john mayers twitter page we'd have a problem

Also how could u hate the guy he was respected by dave chappelle and questlove (see link below for video)

[pic - click to view]

 http:
//vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=41654 977


Oh and joell ortiz cmon man u gotta find something to do then sit on twitter all day trying to look for something to unravel to become relevant in mainstream.He's like thatt one n*gga that sits back watches the f!ght and then jumps in when everyone left and he's trying to get a punch in.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 14
#bigbreasttwitter
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
99 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
The Carter III Documentary Waynes Lawyers Didn't Want Us To See! (Addiction,bi..
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside 1st Madden 19 details revealed
83 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 8
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1354 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside May 25 - Pablo Escobarís hitman Popeye arrested in Colombia
47 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside Hereís What a Dragonball Z x Nike Collaboration Would Look Like
24 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 4
Zack Snyder's Original Five-Movie Arc Would Have Been Something Special
61 comments
2 days ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy