Rappers Calling for Boycott of John Mayer and Asher Roth's Music After Racist Comments

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
67 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
93 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
83 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-11-2010, 04:52 PM         #181
Exhibit BX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
funny when I posted mayer apologizing everybody said who cares...now joell ortiz complains its a 10 pg post

@ boxden
 8 years ago '07        #182
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
WHAT DID THAT DUDE SAY
 02-11-2010, 04:54 PM         #183
2D....  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think asher roth sucks but what he said wasn't racist

people need to stop being so damn sensitive
 02-11-2010, 04:54 PM         #184
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M said:
because of all the overly sensitive people who threw a hissy fit about it
so you're saying John Mayers not a man and he can't stand behind what he says?
 02-11-2010, 04:57 PM         #185
Zo1987  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 legendisdope said:
^ im not right?? most u guys complain bout anything and everything racist but r quick to clown any other race and think ur the greatest comedians to ever walk the planet.. dumb f**got

how many black people do u know honestly?? I bet u were one of the racist f**gots making racist comments about kanye on youtube after the taylor swift incident. Ur a closet racist f**k talking s**t about black people behind ur keyboard.

John Mayer himself isnt racist but I dont agree with him saying zzzzzz in his interview but its kinda funny that he himself apologized for his statement but its racist pigs like you that are still tryin to justify what he did eventhough he himself admitted to doing wrong.
 8 years ago '08        #186
The N 467 heat pts467
space
space
$45,558 | Props total: 17213 17213
he was shown crying like a b**ch just a minute ago on TV, looks like dude f**ked up badly

he probably saying "s**t no more guitar solos with Jay z :("

Last edited by The N; 02-11-2010 at 05:00 PM..
 02-11-2010, 05:01 PM         #187
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bea5T said:
Joel aint even black
this has already been addressed..try and keep up...
 02-11-2010, 05:08 PM         #188
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zo1987 said:
how many black people do u know honestly?? I bet u were one of the racist f**gots making racist comments about kanye on youtube after the taylor swift incident. Ur a closet racist f**k talking s**t about black people behind ur keyboard.

John Mayer himself isnt racist but I dont agree with him saying zzzzzz in his interview but its kinda funny that he himself apologized for his statement but its racist pigs like you that are still tryin to justify what he did eventhough he himself admitted to doing wrong.

:agreement6:
 8 years ago '08        #189
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
$10,551 | Props total: 537 537
europeans were enslaved by the muslims from 1530 to 1780, the word slave comes from a group of white people called SLAVIC which came from the ottomon turks who traded slaves in europe

that s**t goes further back but u get the point, black people are the only recent slaves

s**t women are still being kidnapped and sold into the s3x trade as s3x slaves TODAY.. who the f**k cares what john mayer says?
 8 years ago '08        #190
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,181 | Props total: 5303 5303
 Michael_Moore said:
how the f**k would I know? It's not like I know the guy But, seriously, isn't that why all celebrities apologize after they say something stupid

IMO, what he said was taken completely out of context, but I really don't even care what the hell he said. The point of my first post was that there is much more important s**t going on than what John Mayer is saying
 8 years ago '05        #191
SMG 
space
space
$2,858 | Props total: 7 7
 daone2fear said:
Just a quick question....Why doesn't anyone get outraged when my fav rapper on the planet, Jay-Z, says "These crackers gon act like I ain't on they a.ss." What about the other countless racial slurs that African American rappers use.

For the record I am African American. I disagree with what the two of them said. I am just wondering why the double standard. Also, why can't we as a people get even more upset when a black rappers calls African American females b**ches, hoes and even worse. Just a question. Let's discuss
First of all, I'd like to say that I agree with this b**ch...

Secondly, I'd like to say that MissWhateverherscreennamesaysinthepink has a very valid point, the exact same one I was trying to stress...

Third, I'm black, I say "n*gga" all the time (knowing full well the implications and exactly how WRONG I am for doin' so)...if a white man called me a "n*gga", I'mma hit 'em...plain and simple...if I slip and call a white dude a "cracker", I'mma duck...cuz I expect him to wanna hit me...but thats why I don't use that term...

Anyways, yeah, we have double standards...so does the rest of the world...don't act like it's somethin' new...
 8 years ago '05        #192
SMG 
space
space
$2,858 | Props total: 7 7
 Michael_Moore said:
n*ggaPLEASE...

He's a celebrity...it has nothing to do with "being a man", and pretty much everything to do with whatever it's gonna take to maintain a fanbase...if you're in the public eye, then it obviously isn't gonna be good for the public to think poorly of you...
 8 years ago '08        #193
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,181 | Props total: 5303 5303
 SMG said:
n*ggaPLEASE...

He's a celebrity...it has nothing to do with "being a man", and pretty much everything to do with whatever it's gonna take to maintain a fanbase...if you're in the public eye, then it obviously isn't gonna be good for the public to think poorly of you...
exactly
 8 years ago '09        #194
BrooklynStiles 82 heat pts82
space
space
$10,447 | Props total: 8554 8554
I'm honestly tired of these big mouth black b**ches, he could have 'em.

"big noses hoggin up all the white man's air"
 8 years ago '09        #195
Jet Jagu4r 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,182 | Props total: 118 118
 Michael_Moore said:
it's not your place to say what black ppl can and can't do b**ch....or simplify their responses as OVERREACTING ..no one snatched your ancestors from another place unwillingly,raped and forced them to abide by their rules and principles..

how about this..how about u send over one of your female relatives..i'll have my friends r*pe them..and get them pregnant..and then 400 years down the road when the story is told about how they were violated..I'll send a message/memo to your ancestors to GET OVER IT & LIGHTEN UP & LAUGH ? how's that for a plan you f**kin' pus*y..
Also 400 years ago man......
 8 years ago '09        #196
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
wow, black rappers cant take a joke. asher roth was playing the don imus card.

mayer is just a douchebag. your d*ck is like a white supremacist? that s**t was stupid. that guy is a clown.

Last edited by ill 800; 02-11-2010 at 05:38 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #197
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
 hurricanegamePZ said:
wow..instead of hip hop standing up for some real social problem s**t...theyre plotting on a boycott of some guitar holdin guy that no one in hip hop cares for in the first place and some white kid who makes songs about beer pong...cuz they said some random s**t about black ppl.... taken out of context..
...sad what we've come to

we have a fukn black president..wtf else do u want? stfu with the racism...
these rappers are a motherf**king joke. they dont care about bringing real issues to light. probably just getting some much needed publicity from this incident.
 8 years ago '04        #198
rasheedwallace 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,310 | Props total: 11226 11226
people care about joel ortiz's opinion?

mayer is tight and i don't see the fuss with asher's comment...
 8 years ago '10        #199
knowlege bass 
space
space
$3,220 | Props total: 563 563
Where the eff was Joell when that kid got k!lled in Chicago? Where is he when there's acts of real racism everyday and he chooses to get mad over this?

Smarten Up Joell!!!.....and yes I am black, some might even call me pro-black and huge Joell fan (till about yesterday)... but John Mayer and Asher Roth are not really the issue guess he needs some buzz for the upcoming album.
 8 years ago '04        #200
JTwizzy 
space
space
$2,053 | Props total: 0 0
 MELODY said:
Pissed at what? Respect him for speaking his mind and being honest. Diddy just said "white folks" in his last freestyle!! No one trippin. Hip Hop is so dramatic i swear.
what he said.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
22 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
63 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
91 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy