Rappers Calling for Boycott of John Mayer and Asher Roth's Music After Racist Comments

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
138 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
125 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
86 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-10-2010, 10:28 PM         #1
12619 pageviews
255 comments

goodbarz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rappers Calling for Boycott of John Mayer and Asher Roth's Music After Racist Comments

Rappers Calling for Boycott of John Mayer and Asher Roth's Music
February 10, 2010

Url:
[pic - click to view]

Spindoc Homepage

As John Mayer's Playboy interview comes out this week, many of hip hop's elite are calling for a boycott on the singers album. Mayer is quoted over and over with racial slurs, even claiming to have a "hood pass" that is equal to a "n*gger pass". He also compares his p*nis to "a white supremacist" when asked about dating african american women.

Many of the rappers on board calling for the boycott include, Joell Ortiz, who also wants people to remember Asher Roth and his racist comment last year. Asher tweeted that he was "hanging out with Nappy Headed Hoe's" while he was performing at Rutgers University, the same University that Don Imus was fired for saying the same comment about.

During Black History Month this is terrible coming from both artists.

Both artists did apologize, but it might have been too little too late.

The range of artists calling for the boycott goes from Joell Ortiz, to Sean Combs, to Anthony Hamilton, to The Dream.

[pic - click to view]

Rappers and R and B artist are calling for a boycott of John Mayer and Asherz... - Hip Hop

just saw this on the radar?

what ya think?

maybe mayer but i think he said that bs just to get attention anyways

goodbarz said: image

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

url=http://goodbarz.wordpress.com/2010/02/11/joel-ortiz-takes-shots-at-racist-john-mayer-and-asher-roth/]Joel Ortiz takes shots at racist; John Mayer and Asher Roth « Goodbarz's Hip Hop[/url]

I put that on my blog---Glad he said it and remembered the Asher Roth Racist incident.

John Mayer needs his a.ss kicked real good then he can talk about "hood pass"image

f**king f*g

Last edited by Wasted; 02-11-2010 at 03:41 AM.. Reason: Please embed news, pics, vids.

255 comments for "Rappers Calling for Boycott of John Mayer and Asher Roth's Music After Racist Comments"

02-11-2010, 12:40 AM         #2
goodbarz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no f*ck that, it is 2010

he said he had a hood pass

boycott this loser
 02-11-2010, 01:23 AM         #3
goodbarz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what is a goya bean?

and a lot of people are pretty pissed at this
 02-11-2010, 01:29 AM         #4
hurricanegamePZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow..instead of hip hop standing up for some real social problem s**t...theyre plotting on a boycott of some guitar holdin guy that no one in hip hop cares for in the first place and some white kid who makes songs about beer pong...cuz they said some random s**t about black ppl.... taken out of context..
...sad what we've come to

we have a fukn black president..wtf else do u want? stfu with the racism...
 8 years ago '07        #5
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
$10,418 | Props total: 1857 1857
Pissed at what? Respect him for speaking his mind and being honest. Diddy just said "white folks" in his last freestyle!! No one trippin. Hip Hop is so dramatic i swear.
 8 years ago '06        #6
MASEANDDIDDY 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,970 | Props total: 51 51
The question in mind was if he dated black women or not and be gave that bs of an answer funny or not. I think he was trying to be funny really it just came across wrong.
 8 years ago '04        #7
nicoled985 22 heat pts22
space
space
$14,327 | Props total: 4371 4371
Stupid, leave the dude alone... Hip Hop is a joke, I can't stand it now... There's a reason why I listen to hip hop from the 90's and early 2000's
 8 years ago '04        #8
Drunk By Myself 
space
space
space
$1,811 | Props total: 0 0
i think the asher roth incident is worse because the dude is taking advantage of black culture to make money. f**k that dude. i thought he was lame to begin with saying he didnt listen to hip hop until jay-z vol2.
 8 years ago '07        #9
Ole-G 347 heat pts347
space
space
$10,235 | Props total: 13 13
pussies, so kid rock gets his pass, but when someone soft saying some dumb s**t..all of a sudden everyone mans up pussies don't get pus*y
 8 years ago '08        #10
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,728 | Props total: 11620 11620
Until someone like Jay-Z says it nobody bout to boycott him
 8 years ago '07        #11
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 MELODY said:
Pissed at what? Respect him for speaking his mind and being honest. Diddy just said "white folks" in his last freestyle!! No one trippin. Hip Hop is so dramatic i swear.
lol diddy said white folks huh...you acting like he said zzzzzz or zzzzzz
 8 years ago '08        #12
halftime 
space
space
$6,057 | Props total: 9199 9199
i don't see any white women saying lets boycott plies for the song
becky. i seriously don't care tho.
 8 years ago '07        #13
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
 nicoled985 said:
Stupid, leave the dude alone... Hip Hop is a joke, I can't stand it now... There's a reason why I listen to hip hop from the 90's and early 2000's
please shut the f**k up right now. cause john mayer woulda got f**ked up instantly if he woulda made these same comments about black women in the 90s.
 8 years ago '08        #14
portis187 29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,072 | Props total: 2276 2276
i never understood why people get upset by what people they don't know say things not even about them. unless someone is talking about you directly i nor you should give a s**t what they have to say.
 8 years ago '05        #15
theylikeme05 
space
space
$2,660 | Props total: 366 366
i f**ks with john mayer...never speant a dime on his music though, never will...thanx bx
 8 years ago '05        #16
Gotti211 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,720 | Props total: 6 6
 nicoled985 said:
i swear most of the s**t in my cd book is from the late 90's up to bout 05
 02-11-2010, 09:19 AM         #18
majiccity2222  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This s**t is soo stupid and taken out of context. He didn't say he had a "zzzzzz pass" bc he's a racist...jst stop. He didn't call his d*ck a "white supremicist" bc he's a racist...no. I mean cmon now- he's friends w kanye, worked with jayz and common, and also has black ppl in his band...and loves to play blues music...don't be ignorant. I would say u have to understand John mayers humor for one tho. I don't speak for the man but it's stupid to get mad at/chastise him for something SOO petty. Black ppl use "retarded, f**got, cracker, ect." in derogatory/negative ways all the time...why scrutenize him?!?
 8 years ago '07        #19
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 majiccity2222 said:
This s**t is soo stupid and taken out of context. He didn't say he had a "zzzzzz pass" bc he's a racist...jst stop. He didn't call his d*ck a "white supremicist" bc he's a racist...no. I mean cmon now- he's friends w kanye, worked with jayz and common, and also has black ppl in his band...and loves to play blues music...don't be ignorant. I would say u have to understand John mayers humor for one tho. I don't speak for the man but it's stupid to get mad at/chastise him for something SOO petty. Black ppl use "retarded, f**got, cracker, ect." in derogatory/negative ways all the time...why scrutenize him?!?
lol its funny to see white people stand up for this dudes stupidity so hard..now yall see how it felt when we had to side with kanye because yall brought race into the situation
 8 years ago '04        #20
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,368 | Props total: 6382 6382
is it just me or does slaughterhouse always try to get into somethin on twitter
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
21 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
38 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago