Joel Ortiz fires at John Mayer and Asher Roth for being racist!

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
37 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
217 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
155 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-12-2010, 06:31 AM         #121
Ni2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think the racist s**t ive ever heard in my life is that black people cannot be racist because they cant possibly think they are superior to white people. since we talking about definitions, inferiority complex would be a good one.

of all the talk about propaganda and whatnot on this site, this is the most astonishing to me. that anyone could admittedly say they(or there entire race) is inferior.

im sitting here thinking about any way i can accept that, but as a white person if i did accept that i would have to be a racist. so is that logic just the ultimate catch 22. who defined racisim, because they gotta be an evil genius.
 8 years ago '07        #122
Jiraiya 132 heat pts132
space
space
$11,748 | Props total: 1810 1810
I find it funny that Joel Ortiz is callin' em out on a statement like this.

1, he's not black.

2, black people harbor more prejudices than anyone.
 8 years ago '04        #123
lethalastro 
space
space
$2,206 | Props total: 23 23
never speak on religion, politics, or race in a public forum. there will NEVER be any right answers. racism is real. i look at it like this. im black, and if another race had enuff audacity to call me a zzzzzz to my face, then man the f**k and and take this a.ss whoopin u bout to catch. if it was a woman who said it to me, my girl will dig into the b**ch. its that simple. other than that, i dont give a f**k who says what if they not saying it directly at me. what people eat dont make me s**t, so f**k john mayer, f**k asher roth, f**k bad boy as a staff , record label, and as a muthaf**kin crew. and if u wanna be down wit bad boy, then f**k U TOO!
 8 years ago '08        #124
lr501 
space
space
$3,183 | Props total: 40 40
@all this
 02-12-2010, 08:45 AM         #125
gmoney2141  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeithHernandez said:
nice! this post is gonna turn into an explanation of who can say n*gga and who can't!

and then white kids will ask why puerto ricans can say it and they can't. and then a moderately educated dude will step in and explain why no one should say it at all. and then a white kid from the hood will tell a story about how his black friends don't care if he says it because he doesn't pronounce the -er.

and none of it will f**king matter.
:iagree::r ofl::applause:
 8 years ago '07        #126
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,831 | Props total: 4807 4807
 Peterparker said:
can you even name 1 billionaire besides Bill Gates?? exactly

I don't even have to make you look like an idiot..u pretty much doing the work for me
i can name plenty lmao.tha hell type of stupid a.ss ? is that.eva hear of oprah?bob johnsonpaul allensam walton,u know him,tha walmart founder. good god u doofs on here k!ll me

problem is black people are disagreeable for no good reason.always wanna disagree witout a leg to stand on.s**ts just silly.your right.im an idiot and u know everything:agreement6:
 02-12-2010, 08:52 AM         #127
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
i can name plenty lmao.tha hell type of stupid a.ss ? is that.eva hear of oprah?bob johnsonpaul allensam walton,u know him,tha walmart founder. good god u doofs on here k!ll me

problem is black people are disagreeable for no good reason.always wanna disagree witout a leg to stand on.s**ts just silly.your right.im an idiot and u know everything:agreement6:
so all black ppl think the same right?..this is one out of many reasons why I rarely respond to you..I mean yeah you're clueless and stupid but you tend to generalize so much to the point where you just come off as straight up racist or ignorant..or in this case both..
 8 years ago '07        #128
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,831 | Props total: 4807 4807
 Michael_Moore said:
so all black ppl think the same right?..this is one out of many reasons why I rarely respond to you..I mean yeah you're clueless and stupid but you tend to generalize so much to the point where you just come off as straight up racist or ignorant..or in this case both..
u can speak for tha world but i cant speak for black people???riiiiiiiiight

u dont respond cause u cant respond.wether it be about jayz or tha word n*gga your perception of s**t is terribly screwed.rich black kids can say it but poor whites from tha hood cant.your sense of logic doesnt hav much logic at all.

u think alex jones is some kinda patriot for petes sake an somebody is supposed to take u serious lol
 8 years ago '04        #129
lethalastro 
space
space
$2,206 | Props total: 23 23
"A wise man told me don't argue with fools, cuz people from a distance can't tell who is who."
 02-12-2010, 11:15 AM         #130
dlettern  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
first, joel is latino not spanish. last i heard he was rican, not from spain.

second, i don't see anything wrong with dating just within your race. its a matter of preference. however, why would you compare your c*ck to a white supremacist? is he saying that he finds black women repulsive? does it mean that his c*ck only discriminates against blacks or does he include jews, latinos and any other group that excludes anglos?

i wonder what would happen if darius rucker were to compare his c*ck to farakhan?! one to grow on....
 02-12-2010, 11:24 AM         #131
Lucci  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jameel11435 said:

1, he's not black.

Again he's Afro latino
 8 years ago '04        #132
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,399 | Props total: 107 107
Puerto Rican is not a race. It's a nationality. And another thing... Latinos/Hispanics can be white, black, indian, etc.
 02-12-2010, 12:41 PM         #133
Lucci  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jameel11435 said:

1, he's not black.

Bedewe22 said:
Puerto Rican is not a race. It's a nationality. And another thing... Latinos/Hispanics can be white, black, indian, etc.
Exactly Im Dominican but my race is black
 8 years ago '04        #134
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,119 | Props total: 4418 4418
yo..joel nice but he just want attention..them white boys is both nice. i mean..we call em white boys and crackers all the time and we always get a pass. but if they call us black boys or sumn then its a major problem huh?
 8 years ago '07        #135
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,474 | Props total: 409 409
so now its racist if you don't want to stick your d*ck in a purple puss
 8 years ago '07        #136
ny2prowler 
space
space
space
$149 | Props total: 0 0
 Propel Water said:
hahahahahaha....classic
 02-12-2010, 03:29 PM         #137
Ed Bundy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KoKen said:
I've never got this... why do white people want to f!ght so badly for the right to say n*gga? Doesnt that say something about your happiness with being white? Everytime this comes up you get a bunch of people saying this person should have a right to say it blah blah... If its just a word then leave it alone
its because the word n*gga has become a basic word these days. the definition has changed. nowadays its an ordinary word like "bro" or "son"

if i call one of my friends "bro" ...does that mean i literally mean hes my brother? and if hes not that means i cant call him "bro"?

what about "son"...if i called someone "son" does that mean i literally gave birth to him? and unless i did, im not allowed to call him that?

so if a person calls his friend "n*gga" does that mean the person is literally black? or has to be black in order for me to say that?

see where im going with this? its just a word with no meaning behind it. its in the same category as bro, son, kid, dog, dude, buddy, etc.

its just a word that addresses someone in a friendly manner, nothing racist about it. but i still wouldnt say it because it would just be awkward
 02-12-2010, 03:56 PM         #138
CubanHitman  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
f**k ALL U TWITTER a.ss n*ggaS....f**kIN FEMALES I SWEAR
 02-19-2010, 04:06 AM         #139
boog  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lilwatt2004 said:
boog thank you.
Hell yea brobro. and oh yea, to everybody , im not "racist" i love all people .. im just stating facts,... yea we have a black president now and we've came a long way, but there's still a LOOOONGGG way to go.
 02-19-2010, 04:16 AM         #140
boog  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shookid said:
of course black people cant be racist. they are always the victims. Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, they are not racist? People that believe this use it as a crutch to explain why they have not done anything with their lives. It explains why they didnt finish school, why they sold and used drugs, why they weren't qualified enough for the position. It also does not explain how they abuse the welfare system by being so unproductive that they can collect checks from MY hard earned tax dollars but still have the umpf to be out on the street "trappin". If they were only productive and motivated enough to do something relevant. but this same path and routine will be followed because it totally relieves them from blaming anyone but the white man. and im racist? no im just tellin you how it is.
f**k you .. first of all there's more white people on welfare than black ppl u idiot.. second of all , all the bad s**t in the world is accessible because of the white man... crack and guns!!! they create crack then drop it in the hood just to be able to lock us up ... capitalism is the reason why they lock so many minorites up .. its all about money !! ur narrow minded a.ss is just too stupid to see the truth .. white ppl do all the same things as us they just dont get caught... (for the most part).. and its not because they're smarter (even though u'd love to believe that) its because u guys get "white priviledge" ..lol... but yea its pointless to talk to you because you were obviously raised to have stupid views... and lack of productivity comes from hundreds of years of oppression.. im smart, i work and g to school, so im not blaming anyone; im gettting mine sonny!! im just stating the facts which you are so blind to... its not ur fault though because i know whoever raised you has the same views..it is what it is... agin tho ,, AGAIN,, a lot of facts that im dropping were seconded by a WHITE teacher ..lol.. so yea shes just making s**t up too ... ur a blind loser; thats why the world is so triv and racism still exists... ur prolly one the ones that claims not to be racist but u clearly have "racist thoughts/sterotypes" in yur head... and for some reasn , u really believe it.. im not saying anything bad about white ppl here; i have tons of white friends... im just stating facts!

pardn my swag if i went over your head
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
77 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
72 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy